Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-05-2007, 12:00 PM   #301
DudeYourSoOOJDM
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DudeYourSoOOJDM

Old 10-07-2007, 06:07 PM   #302
S14Josh
Zilvia Junkie

S14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond reputeS14Josh has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to S14Josh

Me driving my buddy roberts car.

*Edit*

and another of me in my boat...i mean car.

Looks like im getting ready for lift-off.

MISSION TO MARS!

Last edited by S14Josh; 10-07-2007 at 10:06 PM..
S14Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 10:14 PM   #303
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace

HPDE Day, Pocono Raceway, North Course

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 01:31 AM   #304
kuramaya
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
kuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfectionkuramaya is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Nago Track Day this weekend. Pretty nice, killed a brand new set of SS595's on my good street wheels in hopes of getting a good pic or too for a Signature..worked out!

Old 10-08-2007, 02:13 AM   #305
cfrost
Zilvia Addict

cfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfectioncfrost is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to cfrost

Old 10-11-2007, 01:17 AM   #306
ni5mo240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
ni5mo240 has a spectacular aura aboutni5mo240 has a spectacular aura aboutni5mo240 has a spectacular aura aboutni5mo240 has a spectacular aura aboutni5mo240 has a spectacular aura aboutni5mo240 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Thunderhill

Old 10-16-2007, 03:10 PM   #307
Petrol

Petrol is a splendid one to beholdPetrol is a splendid one to beholdPetrol is a splendid one to beholdPetrol is a splendid one to beholdPetrol is a splendid one to beholdPetrol is a splendid one to beholdPetrol is a splendid one to beholdPetrol is a splendid one to beholdPetrol is a splendid one to beholdPetrol is a splendid one to beholdPetrol is a splendid one to behold
Since I live in the UK I guess this is an appropriate pic

My S14a

Petrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 12:05 PM   #308
NekoPunch
Leaky Injector

NekoPunch has a brilliant futureNekoPunch has a brilliant futureNekoPunch has a brilliant futureNekoPunch has a brilliant futureNekoPunch has a brilliant futureNekoPunch has a brilliant futureNekoPunch has a brilliant futureNekoPunch has a brilliant futureNekoPunch has a brilliant futureNekoPunch has a brilliant futureNekoPunch has a brilliant future

Old 10-17-2007, 02:58 PM   #309
sukimoto
Zilvia Member

sukimoto is an unknown quantity at this point

sukimoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 05:57 PM   #310
KuhnDawgAK47
Leaky Injector

KuhnDawgAK47 is a glorious beacon of lightKuhnDawgAK47 is a glorious beacon of lightKuhnDawgAK47 is a glorious beacon of lightKuhnDawgAK47 is a glorious beacon of lightKuhnDawgAK47 is a glorious beacon of lightKuhnDawgAK47 is a glorious beacon of lightKuhnDawgAK47 is a glorious beacon of lightKuhnDawgAK47 is a glorious beacon of lightKuhnDawgAK47 is a glorious beacon of lightKuhnDawgAK47 is a glorious beacon of lightKuhnDawgAK47 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to KuhnDawgAK47
Central KY Drift Action

Old 10-18-2007, 10:41 PM   #311
LookOut Nick
Zilvia Addict

LookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond repute
Old 10-19-2007, 06:43 AM   #312
KuhnDawgAK47
Leaky Injector

KuhnDawgAK47 is a glorious beacon of lightKuhnDawgAK47 is a glorious beacon of lightKuhnDawgAK47 is a glorious beacon of lightKuhnDawgAK47 is a glorious beacon of lightKuhnDawgAK47 is a glorious beacon of lightKuhnDawgAK47 is a glorious beacon of lightKuhnDawgAK47 is a glorious beacon of lightKuhnDawgAK47 is a glorious beacon of lightKuhnDawgAK47 is a glorious beacon of lightKuhnDawgAK47 is a glorious beacon of lightKuhnDawgAK47 is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to KuhnDawgAK47

^any love for my poor man's advans, ha ha

Last edited by KuhnDawgAK47; 10-19-2007 at 10:23 AM..
KuhnDawgAK47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 05:09 PM   #313
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx

and here is a video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4KTh2KsaB4[/ame]
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 02:25 PM   #314
ejkisela
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
ejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura aboutejkisela has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Some vids from Okinawa's Bokujyo.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMLHQWwR0do[/ame]
I was told to try and scare Mr. hinga on this one....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUopawQjhxY[/ame]

I need some more practice as this was after a 6 months hiatus. Going to another track in November.
ejkisela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 02:55 PM   #315
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews

Outside Family
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 12:14 AM   #316
overb0ost
Zilvia Junkie

overb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to behold

overb0ost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 12:56 PM   #317
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 11:58 PM   #318
d*star180
Zilvia Junkie

d*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond repute

Some dude actually took pics the other night.
They got some video of different spots too.
But im not in a hurry to post it.
OH, and street shit rocks
Old 10-26-2007, 03:05 PM   #319
McCoy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
McCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of lightMcCoy is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
McCoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 03:19 PM   #320
Silverbullet
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
Silverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really niceSilverbullet is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Silverbullet
EAST COAST

Piloting my friend's S14

Go back to whatever Honda forum you came from.
Silverbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 06:18 PM   #321
MeSs
Zilvia Junkie

MeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura about
before flipping at vålerbanen 23-24june..

flip..

now..
Old 10-26-2007, 08:36 PM   #322
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_240sx View Post
heres a video of my buddy's skyline blowing his engine last night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77YQt7PS1-w

and here he is prior to blowing it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFLP529mZW0
AHAHAA sorry but that is the lamest thing i have ever seen... for one its the riciest skyline ever...2 the people in the video talk about him drifting on winter tires... and 3 there is no 3 it justs seems lacking with only ending at 2

and just so i don't break the rules heres a real skyline LOL!!! painted now
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 03:23 PM   #323
240truk
Zilvia Member

240truk has a spectacular aura about240truk has a spectacular aura about240truk has a spectacular aura about240truk has a spectacular aura about240truk has a spectacular aura about240truk has a spectacular aura about
a little vid from motoring j style. ignore the ghey commentary from my friends

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkDBr-L1PCM[/ame]
Old 10-29-2007, 05:36 PM   #324
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I LOVE this picture

Old 10-29-2007, 06:57 PM   #325
swayray
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (23)
swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
lol me too...

Old 10-30-2007, 10:06 PM   #326
BeasT_MoDe
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
BeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to allBeasT_MoDe is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 5 reviews

BeasT_MoDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 11:11 PM   #327
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Oh holy holy fuck.

Jimeson is my fucking hero.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 05:22 PM   #328
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Squidd, That car fucking rocks.

Mineral Wells Pro-Am replica
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtoT6_zU2Uk[/ame]

Me/Tyler/Aaron Day 1
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr_A3NvUEeE[/ame]

Me/Tyler/Aaron Day 2
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL3GobavJw4[/ame]

2560 is blown, 2835 Pro S coming in.
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 07:25 PM   #329
Rennen
Zilvia Addict

Rennen will become famous soon enoughRennen will become famous soon enoughRennen will become famous soon enough
(uncontested) National Champion in SCCA's Rally Prepared RWD.
Someone come race with me!

If anyone is intrested in rallycross, feel free to PM me. I've been doing this for 4 years now, and its the frantic fast pace and competitive timing of autocross, combined with the car control of drifting, and more fun than both!

'89 Nissan 240SX fastback: #23 DSP/RallyMod2/Track Slut
'95 BMW 540i 6 speed: Ultimate Commuting Machine

PFM Racing
www.solo2.org
www.midwest240sx.com
Rennen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 01:48 PM   #330
hotrodv
Zilvia Junkie

hotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfectionhotrodv is close to perfection

hotrodv is offline   Reply With Quote