Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-02-2008, 04:32 PM   #601
kevtrinh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
kevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond reputekevtrinh has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
lookoutnick pointing where I needed go haha

I think im initiating here

I need 240Trainee SMOKES
Old 06-03-2008, 04:11 PM   #602
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
^ Same event as above, looking for more pictures, bitches don't take pics of ugly cars killin it. Kevin and Ben killin it like all day.

Edit found a few more ones taken by some random guy...

not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2008, 04:22 PM   #603
CleanS14
it's NOT a show car!!

Trader Rating: (7)
CleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

Old 06-03-2008, 11:17 PM   #604
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx

i guess kumho ecsta's don't like to smoke
Old 06-04-2008, 01:14 PM   #605
DavidC
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
DavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Old 06-04-2008, 11:46 PM   #606
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
found some more

Old 06-05-2008, 01:13 PM   #607
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
My last event with my S13. Switching to an S14!

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 11:02 AM   #608
marios13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
marios13 has made poor choicesmarios13 has made poor choicesmarios13 has made poor choicesmarios13 has made poor choicesmarios13 has made poor choicesmarios13 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Last edited by marios13; 06-08-2008 at 02:39 PM..
marios13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 12:30 AM   #609
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marios13 View Post

hahahaha open diff FTL!!

rules :

Old 06-08-2008, 02:48 PM   #610
marios13
Zilvia Member

marios13 has made poor choicesmarios13 has made poor choicesmarios13 has made poor choicesmarios13 has made poor choicesmarios13 has made poor choicesmarios13 has made poor choices
I never said I was drifting but it's cool You can call me Spinderella, Catchy name lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow40sx View Post
hahahaha open diff FTL!!

rules :

Old 06-08-2008, 09:30 PM   #611
Uookaa

Uookaa is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Uookaa
Well, it's not a picture of my car, but it's a pircture I took at HIN Night Shift '07. I kind of like it :P

Uookaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 09:50 PM   #612
wannabe_drifter
Zilvia Member

wannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to behold
Went to a Drift Day today, it was awesome !
Don't mind the stock suspension and the wheels !

Love those sparks !

Old 06-08-2008, 11:43 PM   #613
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
some video's from nopi......

Sammy Tiger vs Aaron Losey
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBj5MNaoZcw[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZYPWZx--kw[/ame]

Forrest Wang vs Aaron Losey
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhpll3YtnJs[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNw3rr5nWyc[/ame]
Old 06-09-2008, 05:30 AM   #614
JZ180

JZ180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to JZ180

JZ180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 12:49 PM   #615
J ROK
Zilvia Member

J ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really niceJ ROK is just really nice
Me driving NAKA for the 1st time in about 2 years. This is my friends car. It was Fun! The powerband was perfect for this track, 2nd and 1st gear, no ebrake. My 1st time drifiting in almost a year.

Some pics of my friends driving

just dented exhaust tip and slight paint scratch

Most consistent driver^

I have more video and pics coming......

Last edited by J ROK; 06-09-2008 at 01:13 PM..
J ROK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 09:20 PM   #616
s14gj
Zilvia Addict

s14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant future

s14gj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 04:15 PM   #617
Chamb-O
Leaky Injector

Chamb-O is a jewel in the roughChamb-O is a jewel in the roughChamb-O is a jewel in the roughChamb-O is a jewel in the roughChamb-O is a jewel in the roughChamb-O is a jewel in the roughChamb-O is a jewel in the roughChamb-O is a jewel in the rough

Chamb-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 05:33 PM   #618
DownSouthSlider
Zilvia Member

DownSouthSlider is just really niceDownSouthSlider is just really niceDownSouthSlider is just really niceDownSouthSlider is just really niceDownSouthSlider is just really niceDownSouthSlider is just really niceDownSouthSlider is just really niceDownSouthSlider is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to DownSouthSlider
here are some of mine from june 8th miami countyline event. first time sliding since oct and with the new stuffs on the car!

DownSouthSlider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:38 PM   #619
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
AKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
here are some pics from this weekend at a local event. Just havin' some fun with a few Nopi boys... good day!!
enjoy

Old 06-10-2008, 11:29 PM   #620
rightcoastimports
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
rightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond reputerightcoastimports has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
some videos i took while in ksport pitcrew at nightshift 07'

Old 06-12-2008, 12:36 PM   #621
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
couple of low quality drift vids from a local ametur event... had fun, burned 16 tires, and have nearly NO good pics/video to show for it.... GOD i wish i could pay someone to take awesome pics of the event!

Last edited by INeedNewTires; 06-12-2008 at 02:19 PM..
INeedNewTires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 07:06 PM   #622
xcusememisswyn
Zilvia Addict

xcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfection
Formula D at Englishtown, NJ this weekend. I had a press pass, it was cool, but my shots still sucked. These are some of what I have edited so far.

More at www.flickr.com/whitezenki

Old 06-15-2008, 07:57 PM   #623
JVDSKYRINE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
JVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

this guy takes some cool pics thought i would share...Maybe I will get some vids soon once i get a new camera to replace my stolen one
JVDSKYRINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 10:12 PM   #624
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
khilgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 10:13 PM   #625
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

Old 06-15-2008, 10:24 PM   #626
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro

And Im sure I will start seeing alot of this angle now

time to move on to another creative shot

626DRIFT event.
ericcastro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 10:44 PM   #627
Gaelen
Zilvia Member

Gaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfection

Old 06-16-2008, 11:36 AM   #628
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
pic from yesterdays competition....

bumper just randomly fell off....weird.

mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 02:04 PM   #629
topi

topi will become famous soon enoughtopi will become famous soon enoughtopi will become famous soon enoughtopi will become famous soon enoughtopi will become famous soon enough

topi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 02:53 PM   #630
240truk
Zilvia Member

240truk has a spectacular aura about240truk has a spectacular aura about240truk has a spectacular aura about240truk has a spectacular aura about240truk has a spectacular aura about240truk has a spectacular aura about
A few runs at Motoring J-style. Driving my buddys car

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NIvpHUtu4o[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtEr_l5VtIc[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaq6yhoRfCo[/ame]