Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-24-2007, 05:15 PM   #181
-=RS13=-
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Old 06-24-2007, 06:34 PM   #182
drifts135
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
drifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifts135 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drifts135

yeah i suck.
yeah my wheels suck.
yeah my car just generally sucks.
and yeah, im on a fucking skid pad.

Other guy that uses this username in a cooler car than mine, drifting a million times better than me in the competition at the same event.

He's in the black car (drift spares on rear).
drifts135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 12:47 PM   #183
AKsamuraiS14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
AKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond reputeAKsamuraiS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
some pics of me from this saturday... Moroso Motorsports Park held an event called Festival of Speeds... a lot of different types of motorsports were happening all in the same day.. including drifting...u can find more coverage on sfldrifters.com or floridaracing.org

Old 06-25-2007, 01:23 PM   #184
idrum2loud

idrum2loud has a little shameless behavior in the past
First day out in the new car ( needing alot of work )

Me driving my friends open diff. easy button S13

And me driving my beginner mobile, i sadly miss it
Old 06-25-2007, 01:50 PM   #185
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Old 06-26-2007, 01:56 PM   #186
swayray
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (23)
swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
my first time driving the Horse Thief Mile... did pretty well w/ a stock KA... only managed to connect the turns twice out of so many tries....

HEH... my car looks like its parking hard downhill style...

probably the best course i've every driven in my life... my mind is still stuck up in that mountain... i can't wait till the next HTM event...

thanks charlie for the pictures....
Old 06-26-2007, 03:52 PM   #187
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd

My first ever professionally taken action shot! woopie!

What I was going for:

TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 04:41 PM   #188
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
eat some fuck

Last edited by Brian; 06-26-2007 at 08:32 PM..
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 06:48 PM   #189
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Squidd.... you need more stickers.

Me being followed by Danny filming...and a creeping up Flybert.

Dousan following me.

mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 12:33 AM   #190
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
running with friends at the track!! WOO WOO

running with my Pink GodziRa teammates

i really like following!!

flying solo
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 12:29 PM   #191
Brian
Post Whore!

Front Tire Smoke - CHECK
Rear Tire Smoke - CHECK
Side Skirt Scraping - CHECK

edit: why the hell wont it post the picture? I have it in the IMG brackets
Old 06-27-2007, 12:40 PM   #192
Slidin240Wayz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Slidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfectionSlidin240Wayz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post

Front Tire Smoke - CHECK
Rear Tire Smoke - CHECK

edit: why the hell wont it post the picture? I have it in the IMG brackets

Brian,

You are using photoshop. You have to repost the same link to the first picture only twice.
Slidin240Wayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 12:47 PM   #193
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
yeah theres some sort of bug with zilvia and photobucket links
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 01:40 PM   #194
Brian
Post Whore!

oh ok, weird

I noticed it only happens here.

also, i have photos uploaded to ziptied, and when i post them here, the first one ALWAYS comes up as a link, but the rest work fine.
Old 06-27-2007, 02:22 PM   #195
Creizai
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Creizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

and my friend who hit my car the first time.. you can still see my paint on his car
Creizai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 12:29 PM   #196
Brian
Post Whore!

Old 07-02-2007, 01:54 PM   #197
-=RS13=-
Leaky Injector

-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of
^^^ Nice, i wish my bumpers would do that
After my front bumper got cracked

And me trying to mow the grass
Old 07-02-2007, 02:10 PM   #198
nismo-joe
Zilvia Member

nismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud of
Front Tire Smoke - CHECK
Rear Tire Smoke - CHECK

edit: why the hell wont it post the picture? I have it in the IMG brackets[/QUOTE]

Indeed very sexy.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:42 PM   #199
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
06/09 NASA Event at Buttonwillow

mehsilvia

ZodiacSR

SNC240SX

mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 11:39 PM   #200
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
some cool dood on ziptied posted some of these up

various ones i took of my car from people's photobuckets

Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 04:17 AM   #201
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Fuck mother fuck fucking fuckity fuck yeah!

TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 09:35 AM   #202
driftenthusiast
Zilvia Junkie

driftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to all

Just a minor contact with the wall, time to rebuild again, bigger and better.

driftenthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 03:08 AM   #203
amplifi3d
Leaky Injector

amplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-knownamplifi3d is making his/her stupidity well-known
amplifi3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 04:06 PM   #204
240truk
Zilvia Member

240truk has a spectacular aura about240truk has a spectacular aura about240truk has a spectacular aura about240truk has a spectacular aura about240truk has a spectacular aura about240truk has a spectacular aura about
the ol fc swingin

Last edited by 240truk; 07-08-2007 at 06:37 PM..
240truk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 05:22 PM   #205
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
some shots i took

Nachtmensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 07:27 PM   #206
Titan Uranus
Leaky Injector

Titan Uranus is an unknown quantity at this point
I think we need a video section, this post will probably get deleted or moved i can already tell, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMzoDE47zMM
Titan Uranus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 08:17 PM   #207
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
best action shots in this whole thread are right under this.

Old 07-10-2007, 09:13 AM   #208
JohnC
Zilvia Junkie

JohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of lightJohnC is a glorious beacon of light
Old 07-14-2007, 12:26 PM   #209
Zetto*
Zilvia Member

Zetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of lightZetto* is a glorious beacon of light
Special thanks to our photographer Eric Castro.

It's time for everyone else.

Quoc Ly supports the 626 drift crew, do you?

Gang signs while drifting? The new fad in the U.S.

Could it be? Jun drifting

Staff hour

Ring tone Ron drifting
Zetto* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 07:05 AM   #210
oneviaman
Leaky Injector

oneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond reputeoneviaman has a reputation beyond repute
old pic. still havent seen another car with these suckers on. now paint stat.

green h.i.d.'s sukas.

estie
oneviaman is offline   Reply With Quote