Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2009, 07:02 AM   #1021
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver View Post
What would be awesome if there was a clif notes version of this thread. With just Cursedgtr's posts, because all of the posts of omfg i love you be the father of my baby because your car has been done with such taste. Dont get me wrong I understand the need to tell someone nice car, and shit like that, I even posted one of these omg i love you car posts earlier in the thread, but 34 pages into it, and Im getting tired of reading peoples comments about meaningless shit, like regestration, wheel fitment, or dumb shit like when are you going to wash it or whats that spot on the trunk. It's like sifting through hay looking for the needle.

That would have been possible if both you and CursedGTR were a premie.....
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2009, 01:00 PM   #1022
CursedGTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfectionCursedGTR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I agree with Simple S14, maybe I will be a premie someday.

However, Mods please lock this thread...

The future of this project as a whole is in question. Although cost is not an issue, my future location is.

I will request it be unlocked when I have something of value to add.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:04 PM   #1023
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedGTR View Post

The future of this project as a whole is in question. Although cost is not an issue, my future location is.

I will request it be unlocked when I have something of value to add.
That's unfortunate man.... I've been watching this thread the whole time to see where you go with this thing. From one perfectionist to another... good luck with whatever you do with it!

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Old 09-20-2009, 03:55 PM   #1024
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
hope to see this build completed.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 09-20-2009, 04:45 PM   #1025
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedGTR View Post
I will comply with this request.
PM me when you want it opened, I will take care of it.

And I write too!
Closed Thread