Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-20-2007, 01:16 AM   #61
WilloW
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
WilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfectionWilloW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WilloW Send a message via Yahoo to WilloW
Thanks Mr. Chow, now I've got a set of
MB. Repped.
Old 10-20-2007, 01:48 AM   #62
MrChow
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
MrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrChow
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilloW View Post
Thanks Mr. Chow, now I've got a set of
MB. Repped.
NP.
$452 shipped... That price is stupid cheap for MB's. Then add some tires and let them mount for you.

I just can't wait for my stuff. Don't even have to wait to put them on. They're going to have tires on them. =D
"It's stiff and hurts my livers! I'M A HANDLING GOD!"
WTT: 2 way for 1.5 way LSD
MrChow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 03:39 AM   #63
D1GP
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
D1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
pulled the trigger and got snow tires for my steelies and a set of hyperblack fn.
god, gotta work some overtime to pay this off
D1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 04:24 AM   #64
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
E-mail I recieved...

Quote:
Thank you for taking advantage of our low prices and special sale! The response has been beyond our wildest expectations!

We've sounded the "all hands on deck" alarm, and we've got everyone working double-time to fill your order. Unfortunately we're still overwhelmed, so much so that you may not have heard from us yet.

We promise to process and ship your order just as soon as possible, so be on the look-out for our confirmation email with your tracking numbers.

Thanks again for shopping with Discount Tire Direct!
Damn homie. We killed them. I want my tracking # damnit! They better not have ran out of the ST115s I ordered.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:39 AM   #65
Suk02Si
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Suk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfectionSuk02Si is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Suk02Si is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 11:33 AM   #66
MrChow
Nissanaholic!

MrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant futureMrChow has a brilliant future
HAHA!! Love it!!
Old 10-20-2007, 10:54 PM   #67
SoCalSilvia
Zilvia Addict

SoCalSilvia has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalSilvia has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalSilvia has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalSilvia has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalSilvia has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalSilvia has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to SoCalSilvia
i think they are getting "owned" by pretty much every enthusiast forum. Over on the MR2 forums everyone seems to be taking advantage of this offer too.
SoCalSilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 12:29 AM   #68
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
ya i just purchased 4 215/45 17 ST115's just under the wire $236 shipped.
Got the email saying this
"Your order has been received. Due to the overwhelming response to our special sale, there may be a short delay in processing your order. We promise to process and ship your order just as soon as possible, so be on the look-out for our confirmation email with your tracking numbers."

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2007, 11:19 AM   #69
chuy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
chuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Have they taken your money yet? I got an e-mail, for refrence # but they still havent taken the money.
Old 10-21-2007, 11:27 AM   #70
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
^^^^ ya it appears that way. They have done an authorization on the card but not actually removed the money as of yet.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 10-21-2007, 03:31 PM   #71
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, nothing has been charged yet. I doubt they're working much on the weekends (if at all). Hope something gets done tomorrow.
Old 10-22-2007, 01:50 PM   #72
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Called today, customer service rep told me they had to order some more in, since they where out of stock. I'm guessing from their other warehouse since I think ST115s are discontinued. Its gonna take 3-4 days before they get it, then they'll ship it out, which is gonna take another 3-4 days before I get it.

I suggest you guys call and check the status of your order. 1-800-589-6789
Old 10-22-2007, 04:45 PM   #73
SR20DET KOUkI S14
BANNED

SR20DET KOUkI S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
good look out
SR20DET KOUkI S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 04:25 PM   #74
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

ya I just got a second email pretty much indicating this shits gone on backorder .Which pretty much blows because I wanted to mount these baby's on my new wheels.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 10-23-2007, 05:13 PM   #75
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
RT-615's sold out until next week (at least), i canceled my ordered
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 05:15 PM   #76
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
RT-615's sold out until next week (at least), i canceled my ordered

HAhahahha I WIN I bought them all!

=P

Mmmmm sweet grippy 615's just sitting at home right now. Being all soft and ... grippy.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 05:17 PM   #77
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
its for the best that they were outta stock
i just got some ss595 from city tire cuz they were in stock and cheap

i'll get another set of tires later when people aren't going mad
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 05:17 PM   #78
DJ_Sunrise
Zilvia FREAK!

DJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to DJ_Sunrise
damn, I cant believe I missed this deal, ughhh!!!!

-Bart
DJ_Sunrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 05:19 PM   #79
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
lolss.. i have a pair waiting for me too...

not thru dtd though...
Old 10-23-2007, 07:52 PM   #80
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
ya I just got a second email pretty much indicating this shits gone on backorder .Which pretty much blows because I wanted to mount these baby's on my new wheels.
Yeeeeeeep. I got all excited when I saw the email in my box and was immediately disappointed when I opened it
SHIFT_*grind* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 09:22 PM   #81
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Ya I called them. They said the ST115's should ship in the next 10-11 days. They said the RT615's were completely on backorder.

New Video
Buy my mounts!
Old 10-23-2007, 09:24 PM   #82
pinkarrowsnow
Zilvia Addict

pinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB200SX View Post
Yeeeeeeep. I got all excited when I saw the email in my box and was immediately disappointed when I opened it
Wow that sucks I ordered mine on friday night and got a email today and they will be at my house on friday.
pinkarrowsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 09:24 PM   #83
overb0ost
Zilvia Junkie

overb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to beholdoverb0ost is a splendid one to behold
how do they still have so many st-115s available...i thought they were discontinued like 2yrs ago

last time i checked they only had 18s available....and now they have almost every size...wow
overb0ost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 09:49 PM   #84
Chitown_B14
Leaky Injector

Chitown_B14 will become famous soon enoughChitown_B14 will become famous soon enoughChitown_B14 will become famous soon enoughChitown_B14 will become famous soon enough
Just got my tires today. that was a hell of a deal.
Old 10-24-2007, 03:49 AM   #85
jackal264
Zilvia Junkie

jackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud of
i still havn't gotten a tracking number... gonna have to call them tomorrow.
jackal264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 10:08 AM   #86
Sir
Zilvia Addict

Sir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud ofSir has much to be proud of
"Thank you for taking advantage of our low prices and special sale! The response has been beyond our wildest expectations!
We've sounded the "all hands on deck" alarm, and we've got everyone working double-time to fill your order. Unfortunately we're still overwhelmed, so much so that you may not have heard from us yet.
We promise to process and ship your order just as soon as possible, so be on the look-out for our confirmation email with your tracking numbers."

LOL.
ordered up some winter tires for my and my gf's cars. Not in a hurry to get them as its not going to snow for a while (i hope). But a deal that was hard to pass up.

Sir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 10:25 AM   #87
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
Son of a bitch, sold my car monday so I had the cash after this was over.

I needed wheels.

oh well.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 12:02 PM   #88
MrChow
Nissanaholic!

So who of all of you have gotten there tracking numbers??

Cause I know I haven't. I really want ask how many order did they get during that sale.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:09 PM   #89
KFLS14
Leaky Injector

KFLS14 will become famous soon enoughKFLS14 will become famous soon enoughKFLS14 will become famous soon enoughKFLS14 will become famous soon enough
I ordered some for my winter beater.. got a call from them yesterday. Hello, the tires you order are on backorder it will be a few days more would you still like to order.Yep.."Alright it's processing you will receive email when shipped."
KFLS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 12:32 PM   #90
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChow View Post
I really want ask how many order did they get during that sale.
Must have been a hell of a lot. My BFG GForce Sports won't be in to them until the first week of November, so I'm looking at getting them in about 2 weeks.

Oh well...
SHIFT_*grind* is offline   Reply With Quote