Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-06-2008, 10:06 AM   #1591
Trigs

Trader Rating: (0)
Trigs is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
carbon fiber hatch with jdm kouki wing!

gonna grab myself a carbon hatch. but i alos have a kouki wing on my oem hatch i might want to slap on... tryin to find pics if anyone has done this. a kouki wing on a carbon hatch. thanks!
Trigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2008, 12:11 PM   #1592
buku_points
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
buku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfectionbuku_points is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
s14 kouki with clear plastic lenses headlights? like the ones they have for s13 silvia fronts. ive looked but only found the vertex convo. kit for the non projector headlights
buku_points is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 01:24 PM   #1593
Aeroscraper326
Zilvia Addict

Aeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfectionAeroscraper326 is close to perfection
Need pictures of the Sexy-knights cars.
The green onevia and such. I lost mine

Aeroscraper326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 02:41 PM   #1594
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Need ones of the Red 180SX?

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 03:55 PM   #1595
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Looking for pics of a 17x9.5" front wheel, with a 245/35/17 tire on it (preferrably T1R but it doesn't have to be), preferrably showing the wheel being turned to full lock.

I'm trying to see how close the outside lip of the wheel will be from the ground at that angle.
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 04:11 PM   #1596
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTMFW View Post
Pics of A s13 with amber corner lights please!
Here is my hatch... hope it help..

pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 04:20 PM   #1597
d r i f t swift
Zilvia Junkie

d r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the rough
wth.. im sure he meant s13 silvia. and you dont have any amber lights on your car at all..

Old 05-06-2008, 04:37 PM   #1598
d r i f t swift
Zilvia Junkie

d r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the roughd r i f t swift is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroscraper326 View Post
Need pictures of the Sexy-knights cars.
The green onevia and such. I lost mine
yay. +1 for me. haha i love this car.. and a bonus picture.. one of my favorite 180s of all time.

Old 05-06-2008, 05:02 PM   #1599
FTMFW
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
FTMFW is just really niceFTMFW is just really niceFTMFW is just really niceFTMFW is just really niceFTMFW is just really niceFTMFW is just really niceFTMFW is just really niceFTMFW is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by d r i f t swift View Post
wth.. im sure he meant s13 silvia. and you dont have any amber lights on your car at all..

Yes this is what I ment....Does anyone know where I could get some of those amber corners??
FTMFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 05:31 PM   #1600
DUSANMANDIC
Leaky Injector

DUSANMANDIC is making a name for him/her selfDUSANMANDIC is making a name for him/her self
u can get amber covers off of ebay i dont have time to look for them but i know i have seen them on there
DUSANMANDIC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:24 PM   #1601
krappy
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (41)
krappy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
i wanna see a stock body, oem aero s14 with only rear overfenders and nice wheels.... anybody got any? i have an s14 with a pretty messed up rear quarter and thinking about just getting overfenders and nice wheels to fill the gap
krappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:28 PM   #1602
FTMFW
Zilvia Junkie

FTMFW is just really niceFTMFW is just really niceFTMFW is just really niceFTMFW is just really niceFTMFW is just really niceFTMFW is just really niceFTMFW is just really niceFTMFW is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by DUSANMANDIC View Post
u can get amber covers off of ebay i dont have time to look for them but i know i have seen them on there
i looked on ebay i didnt find any
FTMFW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:36 PM   #1603
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
idahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to idahotuner Send a message via MSN to idahotuner
just get orange tint. for them.
idahotuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 10:37 PM   #1604
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
idahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to idahotuner Send a message via MSN to idahotuner
i want to see and s13 fast back wit ha zenki conversion?
idahotuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:24 PM   #1605
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
a Chuki "converted" to look like a Zenki will look like a Zenki.

much like how a black horse painted brown to look like a brown horse will look just like a brown horse.
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 12:00 AM   #1606
jobestudios
Zilvia Junkie

jobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the roughjobestudios is a jewel in the rough
I need photos of Dmax fiberglass body parts. Preferrably the fenders and overfenders, I want to see how the edges look and if its really wavy.

-Jackson.Vaughn.Photography-
jobestudios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 05:57 AM   #1607
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
i have some on my flickr

lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 07:46 AM   #1608
S13_marine
Zilvia Member

S13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond reputeS13_marine has a reputation beyond repute
http://www.andysautosport.com/nissan...a00124715.html

^^^^^Anyone have these gauge faces installed, or have any picrures? Would like to see them in an S13 in day/ night shots. THANKS! Oh, also looking for pictures of chrome/black & balck/black steeringwheels. Looking for ideas....
S13_marine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 09:16 AM   #1609
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTMFW View Post
Yes this is what I ment....Does anyone know where I could get some of those amber corners??
they are made by tomei, and they are just covers for the factory lights. Ebay or an importer like jspec are your best bets.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:20 AM   #1610
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
Google searched... all i found was just the one that showing on SuperMade site 180sx.

Looking for other SuperMade 180sx with other kits on. mean on with the SuperMade body kit but sponsor by SuperMade
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 10:06 PM   #1611
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Does anyone have pictures of a hatchback, preferably with aero, with a 4" tip muffler?
I just want to see if it looks too tiny.
Thanks ahead!
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 11:22 PM   #1612
derek_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
derek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant futurederek_s13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to derek_s13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Does anyone have pictures of a hatchback, preferably with aero, with a 4" tip muffler?
I just want to see if it looks too tiny.
Thanks ahead!
my car in 06. that's motoria/ssautochrome

long time ago.
derek_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 11:24 PM   #1613
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 12:03 AM   #1614
Sileighty_85
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Sileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfectionSileighty_85 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Okay So I started from page 19 and went through every page to this one trying to find pics of an S13 Silvia with the Version Select Version IV Kit
and the only pics I found is the red one on page 26

Im gonna be ordering a kit next week

But I wanted some pics from farther away So i could get a better look to decide if I wanted to order it.

So if any one had any other pics of a Version IV from a distance that would be awsome.

Arigatou
1986 SR86 - 200ish
1990 R32 GTR - 320hp
Don't Buy Engines from JDM-Online http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/207457-jdm-online.html
Don't Buy XS-Power or SSAC Shit

Last edited by Sileighty_85; 05-11-2008 at 07:17 PM..
Sileighty_85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 03:26 PM   #1615
nwmrkt
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
nwmrkt will become famous soon enoughnwmrkt will become famous soon enoughnwmrkt will become famous soon enoughnwmrkt will become famous soon enoughnwmrkt will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
a s14 zenki painted black with navan aero please, preferable with nice fitting wheels too!

Thanks
nwmrkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 04:49 PM   #1616
nwmrkt
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
nwmrkt will become famous soon enoughnwmrkt will become famous soon enoughnwmrkt will become famous soon enoughnwmrkt will become famous soon enoughnwmrkt will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwmrkt View Post
a s14 zenki painted black with navan aero please, preferable with nice fitting wheels too!

Thanks
nvm found some...

If anyones interested

nwmrkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 08:16 PM   #1617
hyphination

hyphination is an unknown quantity at this point
anyone have pics of a s13 w/ version select type 1 kit
hyphination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 08:32 PM   #1618
Just_Me

Just_Me is an unknown quantity at this point
does anyone have a pic of a s13 either coupe/hatch with ssr professor ms1's
Just_Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 11:22 PM   #1619
d*star180
Zilvia Junkie

d*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond reputed*star180 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwmrkt View Post
nvm found some...

If anyones interested

Haha thats my buddy Pawels car, hes a fucking maniac.
Old 05-12-2008, 08:45 AM   #1620
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
nice sexy knights picture collection!

Last edited by Full-Lock; 05-12-2008 at 02:36 PM..
Full-Lock is offline   Reply With Quote