Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-11-2007, 02:34 AM   #1531
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
they look like Tomei/Nismo injectors

but i could be way wrong
Old 12-11-2007, 02:42 AM   #1532
wisDOMination
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
wisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
they look like Tomei/Nismo injectors

but i could be way wrong
yeh, i was told they were nismo's, but then again, i've been lied to from the guy i bought the motor... so...
i wanted to know the flow too, if possible... not sure if they're 555cc's or 740cc's
wisDOMination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 02:45 AM   #1533
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
im not sure how u would check the size.....
Old 12-11-2007, 02:56 AM   #1534
wisDOMination
Leaky Injector

wisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
im not sure how u would check the size.....
oh alright, thanx anyways man
anyone else can inform me on these injectors?
wisDOMination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 04:17 AM   #1535
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Don't think you'd be able to tell by those numbers on the part itself, at least I've never heard of it. You could always send em to a place like RC to get em cleaned, flow tested, and balanced.
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 05:07 AM   #1536
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabe_drifter View Post
What are these volk wheels ???

LMGT2s

i wintergtrase
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 06:29 AM   #1537
boostinS14
Zilvia Member

boostinS14 will become famous soon enoughboostinS14 will become famous soon enoughboostinS14 will become famous soon enoughboostinS14 will become famous soon enoughboostinS14 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by low and slow View Post
What rims are these?

there CST D-spec firend down here has em
boostinS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 07:20 AM   #1538
jackb77
Leaky Injector

jackb77 is on a distinguished road
I'm sorry, no one know where I can get this bonnet:
http://www.rwdclub.com/sito/images/z..._rps13_239.jpg

thank you
jackb77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 07:31 AM   #1539
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostinS14 View Post
Christ on a flaming pogostick, man!

DO NOT POST SPECULATION OR GUESSES* IN THIS THREAD!

If you don't KNOW, don't claim what you're stating as fact!

Those are:

Bee*R B5 Racing Wheels in 18x9.5 +25 offset

with a 10mm space in the front, on my 180sx. NOT CST. NOT URAS. NOT LMGT4.

JUST BEE*R B5

*unless you denote that you're guessing/speculating
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 10:17 AM   #1540
wonkuuzenki
Zilvia Junkie

wonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-known

Last edited by wonkuuzenki; 12-11-2007 at 05:18 PM..
wonkuuzenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 10:46 AM   #1541
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackb77 View Post
I'm sorry, no one know where I can get this bonnet:
http://www.rwdclub.com/sito/images/z..._rps13_239.jpg

thank you
i think that is msports
dunno

jspec
pandagarage

can maybe get it.
actually i know jspec can

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostinS14 View Post
i posted like 2 pages ago those are Bee-R
just like mr meph said
Old 12-12-2007, 06:14 PM   #1542
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
sooooo since im a dummy and dont know where to post...... does anyone know what kinda lip this is on the coupe. its made out of the factory plastic and had the matching sides and rear half bumper wrap around piece when i got it. i assume its a stock part since the car was from an old lady and was bone stock sohc other than this kit. and those arent the sides that came with it.

http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ftfreaknq6.jpg
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 06:31 PM   #1543
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
i can hardly see anything in that pic. just looks like a stock pignose lip.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 06:33 PM   #1544
wonkuuzenki
Zilvia Junkie

wonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-known
You mean that non-existant lip on the pignose? haha...
Old 12-12-2007, 06:42 PM   #1545
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
It's a painted home-depot lip, lol. You can tell from the ridged lower part, which is usually there when you use garden trim as a lip, hahaha. At least that's what it looks like to me.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 06:50 PM   #1546
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
It's a Kaminari front half bumper. I have two of them.

Here is a random pic of one I found on the net:
:
MrMcgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 07:09 PM   #1547
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
And identified. That looks good.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 07:25 PM   #1548
wonkuuzenki
Zilvia Junkie

Coolsauce...
Old 12-12-2007, 10:18 PM   #1549
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nicejjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
ahhh ic ic!!!!!!!!!

i dunno i tried looking up kaminari and none of their lips look like the one you posted. this is the one i found but its not made out of plastic either.

http://www.racinglab.com/ni1924hkagre.html
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 11:38 PM   #1550
driftage240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftage240
thats the xenon kit offerd for the zenki..u can tell by the lil imprinted line along the whole kit..plus kick it i bet it wont break....poly...lol my chuki xenon has the same imprint along it..

Misty blu is coming 4 you!
driftage240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 04:18 AM   #1551
slow40sx
Nissanaholic!

slow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud ofslow40sx has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to slow40sx

what lip is that?
Old 12-13-2007, 04:34 AM   #1552
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by slow40sx View Post

what lip is that?
Veilside EII Front Lip Spoiler Nissan 180SX 91-94

HaLo's old hatch
Old 12-13-2007, 06:27 AM   #1553
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftage240 View Post
thats the xenon kit offerd for the zenki..u can tell by the lil imprinted line along the whole kit..plus kick it i bet it wont break....poly...lol my chuki xenon has the same imprint along it..

Ah it is Xenon. I thought it was Kaminari. Yeah you can twist it, bend it and it will pop right back into shape. It's a PITA to fix though.
MrMcgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 10:02 AM   #1554
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedobear View Post
Veilside EII Front Lip Spoiler Nissan 180SX 91-94

HaLo's old hatch

yeah, bings.ca makes the replica. i has one of those.

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:00 AM   #1555
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Or you could buy the REAL one from me.
and you know.... make sure I can pay my bills and live.
Old 12-13-2007, 01:29 PM   #1556
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Which sideskirts are these. Before someone says OEM are there different types? I go on pandagarage and I see the "OEM Aero Sideskirts" They look very straight.

Last edited by YoungGun; 12-13-2007 at 01:33 PM.. Reason: TYPO!
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 06:31 PM   #1557
wannabe_drifter
Zilvia Member

wannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to beholdwannabe_drifter is a splendid one to behold
^^ this is J-Style car you should ask him, he posted on page 27 of the pic thread... there you go :

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=153667&page=27
Old 12-15-2007, 11:37 AM   #1558
jfandem
Leaky Injector

jfandem will become famous soon enoughjfandem will become famous soon enoughjfandem will become famous soon enoughjfandem will become famous soon enough
Whos car is this? And which body kit/sides is it? If anyone has any more info/pics at all let me know. I know it has the JDM window deflectors, looks nice.

Also, what about this car:

I think thats GP sports. Im trying to decide which aero for my car.....
jfandem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2007, 11:38 AM   #1559
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
the first car appears to be version select v1.
the second is gp sports
Old 12-15-2007, 02:15 PM   #1560
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
the second car also has badly photoshopped wheels...
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote