Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-18-2007, 12:02 AM   #1591
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by glider View Post
they dont make any copys of the head light covers 300 is move then i payed for the lights
hippo sleek
final konexion
both make them....

dumbass
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2007, 01:15 AM   #1592
89singlecamnoob
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 89singlecamnoob Send a message via Yahoo to 89singlecamnoob
wtf do these do?

k, so this probably isn't the right place to post this, but i can't think of anywhere else that it fits...i can't seem to find a good FSM that tells me what the bleeding hell these buttons do...can someone tell me what these buttons do?

Old 12-18-2007, 01:33 AM   #1593
5t341tH
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute5t341tH has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 5t341tH
Quote:
Originally Posted by 89singlecamnoob View Post
k, so this probably isn't the right place to post this, but i can't think of anywhere else that it fits...i can't seem to find a good FSM that tells me what the bleeding hell these buttons do...can someone tell me what these buttons do?
that button dims the cluster/climate lights. you should try it out. if it doesnt work, urs broken

lexus baby
5t341tH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 10:57 AM   #1594
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFtKiNg240sxy View Post
I believe thats a GP sports 3 piece spoiler.

phase 2 has them here.

http://phase2motorsports.stores.yaho...18gp3pcsp.html
Yes, it is a 3 piece. And that is a GP Sports shop car in the original request pic.

*Edit* you can even see the 3 pieces in Phase 2's pic.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 12:39 PM   #1595
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Lock View Post
*snip*
btw this car was posted a few pages back asking about the lip. the lip is srbpower
its hella expensive. like 600 dollars i believe
no it's not. the owner already chimed in. it is a custom fiberglass lip he made.
Old 12-18-2007, 02:42 PM   #1596
tougemaster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
tougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Just want to know they are the C-westfront bumper rite?

tougemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 02:45 PM   #1597
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
that is correct.. apart of their "DRFT" line
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 03:23 PM   #1598
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
hippo sleek
final konexion
both make them....

dumbass
To add on to this, these replace the glass, not the entire headlight. Essentially $300+ for a plastic cover.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 03:34 PM   #1599
tougemaster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
tougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choicestougemaster has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
that is correct.. apart of their "DRFT" line
Thank you!!
tougemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 04:16 PM   #1600
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
no it's not. the owner already chimed in. it is a custom fiberglass lip he made.
uhhh
www.srbpower.com ----> srb power ----> splitters

unless he made some sort of replica
Old 12-18-2007, 08:22 PM   #1601
DRiiFT_JUNKii

DRiiFT_JUNKii is an unknown quantity at this point
somone please tell me what shift knob this is..!!???

thanks in advance
DRiiFT_JUNKii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 08:48 PM   #1602
wonkuuzenki
Zilvia Junkie

wonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-known
Why don't you pm Squidd
Old 12-18-2007, 09:29 PM   #1603
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Why dont you PM ZenkitonS14.

That isn't mine haha.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 09:40 PM   #1604
wonkuuzenki
Zilvia Junkie

wonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-known
Well there's your solution then. Haha.
Old 12-18-2007, 10:59 PM   #1605
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i have that shift knob now. Yes, it was zenkitons14 old shift knob.

wish i can get it in purple.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 01:19 AM   #1606
slowmovingvehicle
Leaky Injector

slowmovingvehicle is making his/her stupidity well-knownslowmovingvehicle is making his/her stupidity well-knownslowmovingvehicle is making his/her stupidity well-knownslowmovingvehicle is making his/her stupidity well-knownslowmovingvehicle is making his/her stupidity well-known

anybody knows what kind of kit this guy is running. or by any chance does anyone know the owner, i wanna ask him some questions.
slowmovingvehicle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 04:02 AM   #1607
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
that car is PTans

HREs on a S13 - check, 6262 - check, Girlfriend.... - nope
smelly240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 07:26 AM   #1608
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Lock View Post
uhhh
www.srbpower.com ----> srb power ----> splitters

unless he made some sort of replica
lol, the post you quoted is the owner's explaining what the lip is, but for some reason, you deleted his explanation. Here's his post again, in its entirety:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechanix View Post
Hi pal and hi to all.Thats my car.
"Techno Grey" from Nissan paint codes ,yeah.
But about the lip , u misunderstood that.I saw a pic from UK , that dude put a sentra r lip to his S14a.But that was small for his car.But the idea was brilliant.I made it custom from fiber.A bigger size of that lip Looks cool i think.

And this is it.
Some other photos

yes, it is very similar to the srb power lip, but if you look at the details, there are differences, especially on the sides right in front of the wheels.
Old 12-19-2007, 10:39 AM   #1609
P_TAN

P_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of lightP_TAN is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmovingvehicle View Post

anybody knows what kind of kit this guy is running. or by any chance does anyone know the owner, i wanna ask him some questions.
It's an Origin Kit
P_TAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 01:52 PM   #1610
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
yes, it is very similar to the srb power lip, but if you look at the details, there are differences, especially on the sides right in front of the wheels.
hmm.
i still barely see the difference..
but the owner knows..thats good enough for me

sorry for the mishap
Old 12-21-2007, 03:47 PM   #1611
DRiiFT_JUNKii

DRiiFT_JUNKii is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleSexy180 View Post
i have that shift knob now. Yes, it was zenkitons14 old shift knob.

wish i can get it in purple.
you know where he got it from?? let me buy it off you. lol
DRiiFT_JUNKii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 12:05 AM   #1612
DC5RACER
Leaky Injector

DC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaMeR View Post
Does anyone happen to know what fog lights these are? I would look at generic fog lights but I really like how clean these look with the Zenki bumper. I have a feeling they are JDM/UK/Canada OEM but I cant seem to find them anywhere else.

Thanks to SiCNastyS13 for originally posting these pictures of his car.
what lights are those no one ever really answered also where can i get them?
Old 12-22-2007, 01:12 AM   #1613
skylindrftr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
skylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfectionskylindrftr is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
There was a factory option for the zenki with those lights on a jdm 180sx, i do not know if they came to edm or usdm, if you have a hyper rev on silvias/180sx's you should see a pic somewhere in the history section.
skylindrftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 01:32 AM   #1614
DC5RACER
Leaky Injector

DC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymoreDC5RACER is not welcome here anymore
cant find anything on them lol been searching google like a mofo
Old 12-22-2007, 03:54 AM   #1615
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

TRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfection
What kit is this?

Old 12-22-2007, 04:40 AM   #1616
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

smelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfectionsmelly240 is close to perfection
origin - thats shiatsu's car... im pretty sure.

Old 12-22-2007, 07:54 AM   #1617
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5RACER View Post
what lights are those no one ever really answered also where can i get them?

My friend had those on his stock 89. I'm guessing they are OEM canadian factory Day Time Running Lights.
Old 12-22-2007, 09:44 PM   #1618
smelly240
Nissanaholic!

those arent oem foglights i dont think - the oem zenki ones were taller. some cheap autozone stuff?

Old 12-22-2007, 10:28 PM   #1619
Rkesh88
Zilvia Junkie

Rkesh88 is an unknown quantity at this point

what color is that?
Rkesh88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 11:07 PM   #1620
apex
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (44)
apex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfectionapex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rkesh88 View Post

what color is that?
Hi pal and hi to all.Thats my car.
"Techno Grey" from Nissan paint codes ,yeah.
But about the lip , u misunderstood that.I saw a pic from UK , that dude put a sentra r lip to his S14a.But that was small for his car.But the idea was brilliant.I made it custom from fiber.A bigger size of that lip Looks cool i think.

u need to read:hammer: