Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-12-2008, 12:33 AM   #121
Kurai Shimo

Trader Rating: (0)
Kurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to allKurai Shimo is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
green w/pink flake (same one as above, but better pic)
Kurai Shimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2008, 05:02 PM   #122
SinisterSntra91
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
SinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Some of my PCing.....

My NX2000 still putting together and PCing stuff:

Some others I did, from top to bottom, Gloss black with red letters, Wrinkle Forest Green with polished letters, Glow in the dark white, and candy red with silver letters

Some more shots of the glow in the dark white:

Not VCs but ill throw these in there for color purposes:

Almost chrome:

Candy Red again:
SinisterSntra91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 03:56 PM   #123
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Here is mine, I just finished it. I was inspired after seeing the ATHF one.

Prep work and rattle can job'd by me and painted by hand by my girlfriend
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 07:46 PM   #124
atutt
Zilvia Addict

atutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond reputeatutt has a reputation beyond repute
Here's mine.
I should have sanded it more and used a lot more base coat. A lot more.
I haven't wetsanded it yet but I don't think I'm goint to.
Ooooooooooohh Green........

I used that Metal Cast stuff you get at Canadian Tire... But I dunno if you Americans have CT.
atutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 08:55 PM   #125
kage87

kage87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by atutt View Post
Here's mine.
I should have sanded it more and used a lot more base coat. A lot more.
I haven't wetsanded it yet but I don't think I'm goint to.
Ooooooooooohh Green........

I used that Metal Cast stuff you get at Canadian Tire... But I dunno if you Americans have CT.

Although we don't have Canadian Tire, you can get Metal Cast at an Autozone, O'reillys, or pretty much and other automotive parts store. I know this because I have the VC on my honda painted in the same stuff.
Old 03-20-2008, 09:17 PM   #126
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiCam
man i wish i had my RB's done..
ZenkiCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2008, 09:26 PM   #127
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
hahha i love that wonder bread one +1
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 01:28 AM   #128
89singlecamnoob
Zilvia Member

89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to 89singlecamnoob Send a message via Yahoo to 89singlecamnoob
Quote:
Originally Posted by holaback View Post
Why am i guessing that u and ur girl are filipino for some reason
because you're a racist douchebag, maybe?
Old 03-21-2008, 01:40 AM   #129
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinisterSntra91 View Post
Some more shots of the glow in the dark white:

that glow in the dark is the shit!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 03:11 AM   #130
sac
Zilvia Addict

sac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXTHESUS*PECT View Post
that glow in the dark is the shit!
i was thinkin the same thing.. I think Glow in the dark would be bad ass to do in a powder coat on the block, head, and shit, but not white, looks too dirty too easy.
sac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 04:04 PM   #131
SinisterSntra91
Zilvia Junkie

SinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfectionSinisterSntra91 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sac View Post
i was thinkin the same thing.. I think Glow in the dark would be bad ass to do in a powder coat on the block, head, and shit, but not white, looks too dirty too easy.
Yeah but the problem is the glow shows up better on your lighter colors...
SinisterSntra91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 04:10 PM   #132
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
This one wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full-Lock View Post
kevlar

MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 04:27 PM   #133
Team Aero-K
Zilvia Junkie

Team Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant futureTeam Aero-K has a brilliant future
here is my valve cover, but not newly painted.....Sorry for the full engine shot!

Old 04-24-2008, 07:34 PM   #134
Naim
Zilvia Member

Naim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfectionNaim is close to perfection
Got bored so I cleaned up the motor and painted the valve cover, and headers.

EZ MONEY
Naim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 07:42 PM   #135
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
rps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Grabber green with some flake!

rps13drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 08:17 PM   #136
s13drob
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (29)
s13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
high temp aluminum w/ dog booty

s13drob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 08:23 PM   #137
Chamb-O
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Chamb-O is a jewel in the roughChamb-O is a jewel in the roughChamb-O is a jewel in the roughChamb-O is a jewel in the roughChamb-O is a jewel in the roughChamb-O is a jewel in the roughChamb-O is a jewel in the roughChamb-O is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

valve cover like 3 years ago---before sr
baked it in my oven---jet hot
red
sanded fins and polished
then clear

i think theres people who sell these now tho
Chamb-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 08:25 PM   #138
TougeLabs
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (7)
TougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TougeLabs
top secret gold
http://www.break.com/index/bored-at-work.html
automotive clear
TougeLabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 08:26 PM   #139
TougeLabs
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (7)
TougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to beholdTougeLabs is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TougeLabs
lol wrong link
try this again

TougeLabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 08:41 PM   #140
s13drob
Zilvia Addict

s13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymores13drob is not welcome here anymore
nice try on pluging that vid... fail

Last edited by s13drob; 04-24-2008 at 08:41 PM.. Reason: there is an EDIT BUTTON
Old 04-24-2008, 10:51 PM   #141
ABence27

ABence27 is an unknown quantity at this point
Powder coated!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PIC_20642.jpg (48.8 KB, 34 views)
ABence27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 01:04 PM   #142
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Hmmm.should.i.do.my.KA.cover.like.my.old.b13.cover .on.page.3.or.chrome/polished.with.small.hand.painted.karambola.plant
WAIT...the.plant.would.make.more.sense.on.my.Diff. ...WTF.IS.UNIQUE.ABOUT.the.KA.that.ties.in.with.na ture....
fuck.n/m/im.fucking.blown...ahahhaa
Mikey213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 01:12 PM   #143
kafanylovesme
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
kafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfectionkafanylovesme is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kafanylovesme
why.do.you.type.like.this??its.fucking.annoying... .is.there.supposed.to.be.a.pause.after.every.word? because.thats.exactly.what.a..does.
kafanylovesme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 01:22 PM   #144
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
think....my.space.bar.is.broken....
Mikey213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 02:04 PM   #145
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Heres mine painted OEM color code DN1 (Forrest Green Metallic) to match the exterior of the car

Old 04-25-2008, 03:00 PM   #146
s13drob
Zilvia Addict

i got a question. i use the high temp paint on my valve cover but i was wondering if u can just use regular paint because the high temp selection sux ass...
Old 04-25-2008, 03:41 PM   #147
JVDSKYRINE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
JVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

OOOH same clear duplicolor rainbow as me?

Bought a valve color allready powder coated flat pink off ebay....sprayed it with rainbow clear looks good for what i payed
JVDSKYRINE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 03:57 PM   #148
tylerrussell
Leaky Injector

tylerrussell is making a name for him/her selftylerrussell is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to tylerrussell
Quote:
Originally Posted by INeedNewTires View Post
Heres mine painted OEM color code DN1 (Forrest Green Metallic) to match the exterior of the car

...did you take those pics while out in mineral wells?
tylerrussell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 04:04 PM   #149
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerrussell View Post
...did you take those pics while out in mineral wells?
yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.... what gave it away the shitty excuse for concrete or the taped up headlights?!
Old 04-25-2008, 05:45 PM   #150
jakerps13
Zilvia Member

jakerps13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to jakerps13

DuPont Brick House Red