Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-20-2008, 03:39 AM   #61
ObleZk
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
ObleZk will become famous soon enoughObleZk will become famous soon enoughObleZk will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
This is What I pulled off the NCT News Website. Wish they had a little more info about it lol...

VISTA ---- Ten people were treated for injuries after a four-car crash on Vista surface streets Saturday, authorities said.

The pile-up was reported at 890 E. Vista Way at 11:42 a.m., a fire dispatcher said. Medics treated 10 people for injuries, and four ambulances carried an unknown number of patients to Palomar Medical Center in Escondido and Tri-City Medical Center in Oceanside, the dispatcher said.

The southbound lanes of East Vista Way were closed at Vale Terrace for several hours for an investigation, a Sheriff's Department official said.

Further information was not available Saturday.
ObleZk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2008, 01:55 PM   #62
flip3d
Zilvia FREAK!

flip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond reputeflip3d has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to flip3d
wow. sue the fucking pants off that guy.
flip3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 01:13 PM   #63
sting2343
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
sting2343 has much to be proud ofsting2343 has much to be proud ofsting2343 has much to be proud ofsting2343 has much to be proud ofsting2343 has much to be proud ofsting2343 has much to be proud ofsting2343 has much to be proud ofsting2343 has much to be proud ofsting2343 has much to be proud ofsting2343 has much to be proud ofsting2343 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
haha thats the goal...
sting2343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 02:29 AM   #64
punk138
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
punk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond reputepunk138 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
sorry about your loss.

i hate seeing 240s crashed and junked.

hope insurance pays off.
Old 08-22-2008, 06:07 PM   #65
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
that shit aiint totaled! tube frame the front, be hardcore and drive it till your 30!
Old 08-22-2008, 09:21 PM   #66
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Dude best of luck, I was in an S14 that wrapped itself around a pole back in June and it always seems like the nice cars are the ones that get messed up...Never the ricers...
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 09:36 PM   #67
clark
Zilvia FREAK!

clark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfectionclark is close to perfection
water polo???.....are ya serious...?
clark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 10:23 PM   #68
LOVERboy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
LOVERboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LOVERboy
dude sry to hear that man.. well u r alright and thats really all that matters. damn your car looked clean before the crash. you got anymore pictures of the car? if you have any engine bay and interior shots post them too. GL with it man.
LOVERboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:20 AM   #69
sting2343
Zilvia Member

sting2343 has much to be proud ofsting2343 has much to be proud ofsting2343 has much to be proud ofsting2343 has much to be proud ofsting2343 has much to be proud ofsting2343 has much to be proud ofsting2343 has much to be proud ofsting2343 has much to be proud ofsting2343 has much to be proud ofsting2343 has much to be proud ofsting2343 has much to be proud of
So New news...she had 1500 liability and it looks as if im not going to get anything at all...After further looking at it...it looks as if i may be able to bang out some stuff...so anyways...im recently out of my house with no money...and looking for some help with cheap replacements to fix it...so if anyone can help...
sting2343 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:33 PM   #70
Jaketenpointo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
Jaketenpointo will become famous soon enoughJaketenpointo will become famous soon enoughJaketenpointo will become famous soon enoughJaketenpointo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark View Post
water polo???.....are ya serious...?

Water polo is an intense sport. Its like soccer with drowning.
Jaketenpointo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 11:58 PM   #71
WangonwWarrior
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: Amerika24 alabama: Where if your not first..... your last
Trader Rating: (15)
WangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sting2343 View Post
So New news...she had 1500 liability and it looks as if im not going to get anything at all...After further looking at it...it looks as if i may be able to bang out some stuff...so anyways...im recently out of my house with no money...and looking for some help with cheap replacements to fix it...so if anyone can help...

I would like to help you out, i got a clean and perfect red drivers side zenki fender its red though. I could let it go sheap but shipping mught be high. PM me if your interested
Old 11-07-2008, 07:38 AM   #72
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sting2343 View Post
(I didn't bother reading through the thread again, but here goes...)

If the accident isn't your fault...

WTF, that's bullshit.

If its HER fault, she is BY LAW required to pay you the value determined by YOUR insurance.

Contact your lawyer, or your insurance company, although it may be too late.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:07 AM   #73
240SX007

240SX007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Man that sucks!!! Well it could have been alot worse thank god no one died...
240SX007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:29 AM   #74
piranhamatt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
piranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
(I didn't bother reading through the thread again, but here goes...)

If the accident isn't your fault...

WTF, that's bullshit.

If its HER fault, she is BY LAW required to pay you the value determined by YOUR insurance.

Contact your lawyer, or your insurance company, although it may be too late.
I couldn't have said it better myself. Get legal representation.
piranhamatt is offline   Reply With Quote