Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 03:07 AM   #61
RanciD
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
RanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of lightRanciD is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RanciD Send a message via MSN to RanciD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilia View Post
Question.

Is this your car?

It is, and that POS has better suspension than your Megans, 4x4 status and all. I'm not trying to offend anyone, I'm just wondering about your choice of priorities.
Old 10-17-2008, 03:45 AM   #62
ill roller
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ill roller is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The car clearly drives fine, watch the videos... Why do you care so much? I'd personally be more impressed if the car was on Dropzone coilovers and he still drove the piss out of it.

However if you took the time to read the article you'd find that he's planning to swap out the suspension anyways.

PS: Speaking about priorities, your car with the world's greatest suspension looks about as good as the inside of an old man's asshole... Where are your priorities?
Old 10-17-2008, 05:16 AM   #63
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Cool car. +1

Dumb douchebags posting in thread. -1
Old 10-17-2008, 05:56 AM   #64
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
do i prefer megans, not really...but do they work, YES!!! I'm not going to let manufacturer name of mycoilover hold me back from progressing as a driver. The spring rates are fair and dampening adjustability works. From my experience in my old s13 from the past i've figured a basic alignment that i'm comfortable with.

Some of you guys think about this too deeply, do you have motons, jrz, penske??? I've driven on many coilovers, i've had TEIN HE's on my past s13, and guess what i'm rocking megans "for now" and i still drive the living piss out of it on the street and on the track so yea. By no means am i saying i'm good at driving but its giving me the flexability to enjoy my car.

I'm glad you all have better coilovers than me, while you guys are complaining about "my set up" i'm having a fucken blast with the damn car anyways with a huge ass smile on my face =)

Im not looking to go pro, i'm looking to have a good time

Old 10-17-2008, 06:51 AM   #65
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
i like all their cars!!! so hot right now

oh, why is this guy not on zt?
Old 10-17-2008, 06:51 AM   #66
ilia
Zilvia Junkie

ilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to all
I don't think Josh has ever sent an app... AJ with the IS is on there now.

Last edited by ilia; 10-17-2008 at 07:38 AM..
Old 10-17-2008, 07:52 AM   #67
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Look Brian! its a car with looks and balls!

Take notes
Old 10-17-2008, 08:50 AM   #68
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ill roller View Post
PS: Speaking about priorities, your car with the world's greatest suspension looks about as good as the inside of an old man's asshole... Where are your priorities?
Chill fellas! Everyone has their own priorities and their own budget. Maybe he cant afford to make his car look that way he wants. Everyone has a right to opinion but it just came off a little harsh.
Old 10-17-2008, 08:56 AM   #69
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
Chill fellas! Everyone has their own priorities and their own budget. Maybe he cant afford to make his car look that way he wants. Everyone has a right to opinion but it just came off a little harsh.
If he's not ready to TAKE others' opinions, then he shouldn't have GIVEN his?

This is a car forum, everytime you say something you're basically opening the door to criticism of what you have said, or what you have done.

In this case, guy gives Josh shit for running Megans, and others gave him shit for his car looking bone stock w/ 4x4 status.

I say, if you can't take it, don't dish it out.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:10 AM   #70
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
In this case, guy gives Josh shit for running Megans, and others gave him shit for his car looking bone stock w/ 4x4 status.

I say, if you can't take it, don't dish it out.

I believe it was an honest question from the guy. He didnt say, "OMG Megans are POS! Your ride sucks now because you use them." He simply asked a question why. Then someone takes it personal, goes to his site to pull a picture of his ride and post it on here so people can poke fun at the way it looks. I mean HOW DARE he question the coilover setup on a this car!!
Old 10-17-2008, 09:15 AM   #71
FlyingAngle
Banned from the Marketplace

FlyingAngle is an unknown quantity at this point
yes yes yes!!!

+1 you have good taste man, this car is bad.

First hatch I've seen in a while that I just can't stop looking at.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:44 AM   #72
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

REVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to beholdREVGASM is a splendid one to behold
hey no sweat guys, by no means am i offended. Trust me, i understand your what you're saying. like i said. do i prefer megans? NO! but do i rawk my car? YES! Will i be upgrading coilovers in the near future? YES!
Old 10-17-2008, 09:57 AM   #73
twotoes
Zilvia Member

twotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymoretwotoes is not welcome here anymore
dude sick ass car, sick ass driving, sick ass vids, sick, sick, sick!

Its cars like this that give those just starting out inspiration and motivation to strive for greatness.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:29 AM   #74
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
God damn this car is HOT.
Old 10-17-2008, 10:35 AM   #75
ROUGE180
Zilvia Addict

ROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfectionROUGE180 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ROUGE180 Send a message via Yahoo to ROUGE180
Soooooo Goood.. SO clean.. Do it up!!! I love the look and the feel of the car. Much props for just going out there and doin' it up and shakin' off the haters. Look forward to seeing more vids and updates!!
Old 10-17-2008, 11:06 AM   #76
totalposer
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
totalposer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
this car reeks of zilvia
Old 10-17-2008, 11:18 AM   #77
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
That car is sick.....

Fuck it if its on Megans, at least he drives it.

Can't say that for the fucking 75%ers (those who build "drift" cars but never fucking drive them. Fucking posers)

Megan coilovers while are Made In Taiwan products and considered knockoff still fucking work.

He drives.

Can't say that for most of the people on here.

Spending years building cars and not fucking even driving them and then sell it.

Fucking posers.....

This car is dope.

Oh and this Josh guy should be and needs to be on ZT now.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:28 AM   #78
1slowS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
1slowS13 is just really nice1slowS13 is just really nice1slowS13 is just really nice1slowS13 is just really nice1slowS13 is just really nice1slowS13 is just really nice1slowS13 is just really nice1slowS13 is just really nice1slowS13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
shit is dope, and is inspiring.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:32 AM   #79
ZenkiMR_S
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkiMR_S is making a name for him/her selfZenkiMR_S is making a name for him/her selfZenkiMR_S is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiMR_S
I'm going to kill myself now.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:36 AM   #80
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
A friend of mine showed me a couple videos of Risky Devil a while back. Pretty dope.

T2FilmsXRiskyDevil HIN Drift Demo on Vimeo

T2FilmsXRiskyDevil 2Legit to Quit on Vimeo

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Old 10-17-2008, 11:53 AM   #81
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by azndoc View Post
That car is sick.....

Fuck it if its on Megans, at least he drives it.

Can't say that for the fucking 75%ers (those who build "drift" cars but never fucking drive them. Fucking posers)

Megan coilovers while are Made In Taiwan products and considered knockoff still fucking work.

He drives.

Can't say that for most of the people on here.

Spending years building cars and not fucking even driving them and then sell it.

Fucking posers.....

This car is dope.

Oh and this Josh guy should be and needs to be on ZT now.
This man speaks truth. pay close attention.

well except for the ghey ass ZT part
Old 10-17-2008, 12:25 PM   #82
ZenkiGTS
BANNED

ZenkiGTS is an unknown quantity at this point
Hotnesss....
Old 10-17-2008, 12:33 PM   #83
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Josh's car is cool, I teased him for being a poster boy, he responded with tf2 films risky devil video. His rebuttal > my argument.

Risky Devil is that real. Go ahead and tell em you originally came from the honda crowd too so the board can go nuts and their heads will explode... Chobs too lol
Old 10-17-2008, 12:41 PM   #84
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Man I cannot stop looking at that fucking car!

SHIT IS THE TRUTH SON.
Old 10-17-2008, 02:30 PM   #85
ill roller
Leaky Injector

ill roller is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
Risky Devil is that real. Go ahead and tell em you originally came from the honda crowd too so the board can go nuts and their heads will explode... Chobs too lol
A bunch of us came from hondas... We all even still go out to the honda-tech meets and shit. Nothing but honda luvvv from risky devil
Old 10-17-2008, 04:26 PM   #86
REVGASM
Zilvia Addict

goddamn it, i cant stop thanking you guys for all the kind words!!!

keep the car life alive!!!
keep the risky devil blog going!!! "we will continue to have fun and show you guys how we like to have fun thru the camera lens of AJ "ILL ROLLER" and the video camera of Tim "T2 Films"
Old 10-17-2008, 05:06 PM   #87
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
cant wait to see the video of Simba's car.
Old 10-17-2008, 06:06 PM   #88
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
sick car.

i had to edit
Old 10-17-2008, 06:11 PM   #89
Fonix36
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (34)
Fonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really niceFonix36 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Fonix36 Send a message via Yahoo to Fonix36
yes very very clean

DRiFT 4 A Cure!
Old 10-17-2008, 06:18 PM   #90
genetic
Zilvia Member

genetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura about
KAME UP

sup phil

holla
Closed Thread