Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-11-2008, 12:40 PM   #31
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
socal240sx.org tech days.
the mailing list thing.
the little stickers.

C Tune.. err CARTUNE I guess.

Krispy Kreme off the 60 and Azusa. Henry, Ernie, Sam.
Seeing JDMrice as a street driving car at Life Plaza.

etc.
Old 12-11-2008, 12:44 PM   #32
dori_sil8t
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
dori_sil8t is making a name for him/her selfdori_sil8t is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
just after fast n furious uno

just before fnf2

unionautoclub.com
dori_sil8t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:46 PM   #33
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
mah i have so many old school pics from the old days
haha

not SUPER old like RDM and IFXI days
but like 02 03 old type

haha..
ill upload some later
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:47 PM   #34
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
socal240sx.org tech days.
the mailing list thing.
the little stickers.

C Tune.. err CARTUNE I guess.

Krispy Kreme off the 60 and Azusa. Henry, Ernie, Sam.
Seeing JDMrice as a street driving car at Life Plaza.

etc.
Heck, JDMRICE period. R.I.P.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 12:54 PM   #35
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
My uncle was a dealer, and when he would come visit my family he would always drive a different car, mostly Merc, BMW etc. One weekend he drove a S13 coupe, and I sat in the drivers seat...and wanted it. This was lik '90.

A few years later in 95 I saw the S14 on the street. Brand new...and I changed my mind. From then I wanted my first car to be a S14.

I didnt get one as my first car but in 04 I was able to trade my pretty much built from inside out car for a stock 95 with chopped springs plus cash. My friends thought I was crazy, my brother threatened not to talk to me.

Technically the 2nd owner since the guy I got it from never registered. He only had it for a week.

'04 doing my first SR swap.

more pics when I get home...
Old 12-11-2008, 12:57 PM   #36
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
bought the car in june of 96.
hit by a drunk in oct 01
some local so cal people might remember it, it was at all the shows back in the day. import showoff, shoreline showoff, hot import daze and nights.
one of the first Cwest front ends in the US at the time

front end wasnt bolted down good in this pic.

Last edited by VROOOM; 12-12-2008 at 04:15 PM..
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:10 PM   #37
japslapsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
japslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the roughjapslapsilvia is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
here is mine circa 2002-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post

Nothing is rare just expensive.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
if you've ever been with multiple women, then even you can understand that not all girlfriends are created equal. some are capable of amazing oral talents, while others dont mind a lill back door action.
japslapsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:37 PM   #38
ho0dlumka13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
ho0dlumka13 will become famous soon enoughho0dlumka13 will become famous soon enoughho0dlumka13 will become famous soon enoughho0dlumka13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
end of 04' got her for $500 bucks blown headgasket
ho0dlumka13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 01:45 PM   #39
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
Heck, JDMRICE period. R.I.P.

whats funny is his site is still up... I just never got around to buying a 240, but have been reading up on them and sr swaps for years, gave up the dream after I gave my balls up and got married. Luckily I won them back in the divorce settlement and I have my BANDWAGON cars now.

go me.
Old 12-11-2008, 01:54 PM   #40
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
got it in 2001...and I had no clue what a 240SX was...heck I didn't even have a digital camera.

Went through a confused multi-shaded time period...

Now its like this....
Old 12-11-2008, 01:58 PM   #41
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
i remember getting my first S chassis when i was 16 i so fell in love with them...

i remember getting asked always if it was FWD HAHAHHA

this is how i bought my car... i think this picture was in circa 2003? can't really remember

4x4 status! LOL!
bejota180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:00 PM   #42
jdm538
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
jdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfectionjdm538 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
im far from nostalgic but i think can claim im not a bandwagon jumper. my uncle had a s14 in 96 and a fixed up s13 with cut springs and my dad had a datsun 610 so i pretty much followed in their footsteps..

i got my 98 s14 in 02 with 40k miles im second owner 1st owner was a lessee. i didnt have a good camera then so i dont have stock pics of the car. i wish i did though.

before that i had a 89 s13, it over heated so i rebuilt the motor and sold it for $1200. i didnt bother taking pics of this car. it had a full xenon nissan lip kit and wing that i trashed and then i put a chuki front.

when i started fixing up the car i got most of my parts from magic garage in long beach, tech III in paramount, and when i could afford it jspec sam..
jdm538 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:02 PM   #43
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
i got my first S13 when i was 15...so '04.

not OG but kinda old.

ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:05 PM   #44
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
bought the car in june of 96.
hit by a drunk in 2000
some local so cal people might remember it, it was at all the shows back in the day. import showoff, shoreline showoff, hot import daze and nights.
one of the first Cwest front ends in the US at the time
Yeah and the dope parties at Miltons house out in corona, Hawaiian Drop Shop Racing (HDS Racing) haha dude I knew you were still around somewhere on the net. Long time since i've seen you man, your name was Jeff right?

One of the first sr20det's i've ever seen on the streets back in the day. I think your car got fucked up a little after 2000, maybe 01 or 02.
Old 12-11-2008, 02:06 PM   #45
silviaz
Zilvia Junkie

silviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-knownsilviaz is making his/her stupidity well-known
humm back in the days... in 2003..

silviaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:12 PM   #46
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products

Circa....02? At the time I had Tein Flex coilovers, Cusco front and rear strut bars, S14 seats + belts, I thought I was SO cool

This was probably the happiest I've ever been with my cars...just pure innocent fan boy days

This was AFTER I got spacers lol

I used to have Watanabe RS8 16x7+38 / 16x8+38, and I though it was FLUSH! Then I added 30mm spacers front & 25mm spacer rear and it was decent haha

Some event at Streets of Willow...when Enkei mesh was the hot shit, and you rocked 15's and 16's....17 inch? No way, 17's were too big man! LOL

Oh, here's old school pic of Dousan mobile #1:

Old school pic of Danny Pink Godzira mobile:

Those two pics were from I think 240sx meet in Mile Square Park...2003? I forget

Another embarassing pic Danny took of me from old Just Drift event

Rockin the DRIFT MULLET (REVERSE)

Business in the front, PARTY in the back!

Haha 17/15 stagger...these days I wouldn't be caught DEAD lookin like that

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:15 PM   #47
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
lol at Dousan's car with my Blitz wheels on there.
Old 12-11-2008, 02:15 PM   #48
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
Yeah and the dope parties at Miltons house out in corona, Hawaiian Drop Shop Racing (HDS Racing) haha dude I knew you were still around somewhere on the net. Long time since i've seen you man, your name was Jeff right?

One of the first sr20det's i've ever seen on the streets back in the day. I think your car got fucked up a little after 2000, maybe 01 or 02.
yeah thats me. that party at miltons was crazy. what car did you drive back then.
do you still talk to any of those guys?
Old 12-11-2008, 02:27 PM   #49
tr4c3
Zilvia Junkie

tr4c3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to tr4c3
I wanted a 240 (coupe not a hatch) since around the same time I got into rx7's (like 2002-2003). I always had fc's so I never really had the chance to mess with an s13. It wasn't til last year that I actually owned an s13, and now I'm on #2 and #3. I have my dream coupe awaiting it's build so I'm very happy with that. I've watched initial d later on now, but I don't care for drifting nor the F&F movies, those had never swayed me into buying my s-chassis.

I'll direct link since the pics are kinda big.

The coupe currently:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/tr4c3/DSC01414.jpg
The POS daily:
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/tr4c3/DSC01418.jpg
My first S-chassis in all it's glory:
tr4c3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:30 PM   #50
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
lol at Dousan's car with my Blitz wheels on there.
For a while I don't think Aaron actually OWNED wheels

I think the only wheels he had BOUGHT were the 17x9+15 FN's

Other than that it was just borrowed haha

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:36 PM   #51
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
been into the 240 scene since about 2000-2001?
Flicktitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:45 PM   #52
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Got my first 240sx in December 2002 and this is what I made it look like.

14x6.5" meshies

I sold that one and got another one.

Then had an s14, but I can't find pics of that one.

*insert s14 pic*

I then got my favorite of all my 240's, my 91 coupe.

Sold that after it crapped out on me and got this fastback.

I now got another one brewing in my garage.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:51 PM   #53
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:
yeah thats me. that party at miltons was crazy. what car did you drive back then.
do you still talk to any of those guys?
I drove *cough* pre-bandwagoner honda civic si.

Me on the left

I remember they threw another party, halloween or such a few years later when the ps2 came out. LOL man oh man!

I still talk to Ryan (Vtecvoodoo) but I haven't heard from the other Ryans after HDS disbanded, none of them really kept in contact with each other.
Old 12-11-2008, 02:52 PM   #54
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
oh shit...imma jump in this bitch real quick lol

240sx #1 - 1990 Hatchback - bought in early 2002 (everyone made fun of me for buying a nissan because hondas were "cool" and my car was "slow"...until i dropped in the SR 6 months later with a boost controller and went 14.2 on an open diff, stock SR, and blown suspension...those honda guys shut up REAL quick...no one would race me after that lol)

then a year later i went sileighty (and dropped it on some D2s lol)...i was the ONLY one in vegas for a LOOOOONG time

240sx #2 - 1989 Hatchback - after getting rear ended by a cadillac in winter of 04, i bought this car as a shell...swapped everything over from the white hatch...god this car was a fuking NIGHTMARE...NOTHING ever worked right in it

240sx #3 - 1992 Hatchback - the black car was car SOOO much bad luck for me that i got tired of it...stripped everything out of it and sold the shell...i found a MINT PRESTINE and ANY other adjective you can think of for the word PERFECT condition white hatchback...it belonged to a single owner...she babied the car...even had brand new shocks in it when i got it...but all good things must come to an end....

240sx #4 - 1993 Coupe - i was pulling into work january 26th 2006 and i was tboned by a woman who couldnt wait another 10 seconds for traffic to pass her...car was completely totalled and i was left without a 240 for a few months...guy here in town had this coupe sale that was in decent shape (engine bay was and still is disgusting)...i went and picked it up for WAY more than it was worth...but it has been my best 240 so far and i love it to death

this is how it looked when i first got the car back in 06 when i started building it...

and this is how it looks 2 1/2 years later...

so yah...those are my money pits in a nutshell

and im still on the SAME SR20 almost 7 years later

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 12-11-2008 at 03:32 PM..
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 02:58 PM   #55
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
How about this for size 1996 240SX SE - Circa 1996

This was my first Brand New Car purchased from a dealership. Performance Nissan in Duarte,CA

^^^ Stock photo found on the intarweb. I owned this car before digital cameras and i was too lazy back then to take photo's and develop them . And I didnt really have a reason to have photo's of my car. I was too damn busy driving and enjoying it!!!

Still kicking myself for selling it to buy a truck in 2008
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 03:00 PM   #56
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
Do you drive on Durango a lot? I swear I've seen your car on there everytime I'm in Vegas.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 03:01 PM   #57
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Sleepy240 is an unknown quantity at this point

^ Saved from a junkyard

^ Motor bought from a private seller, freaking nobody sold this shiz on the east

^ Plastic everything for piping roflz

^ Steeliessssss gogo

^ Sony subwoofers what whatt

Damn that was so0ooo0 long ago
Sleepy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 03:01 PM   #58
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE View Post
Do you drive on Durango a lot? I swear I've seen your car on there everytime I'm in Vegas.
im always up near there on fridays & saturdays because thats where my mailboxes place is that i use to send shirts out

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!

Last edited by dorkidori_s13; 12-11-2008 at 03:29 PM..
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 03:04 PM   #59
VROOOM
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
I drove *cough* pre-bandwagoner honda civic si.

Me on the left

I remember they threw another party, halloween or such a few years later when the ps2 came out. LOL man oh man!

I still talk to Ryan (Vtecvoodoo) but I haven't heard from the other Ryans after HDS disbanded, none of them really kept in contact with each other.
Nice i remember you now. those were fun times back then, didnt care about anything but my car and girls.
dont worry bout the honda thing. when my S13 got totalled i bought a 96 hatch and wasted a bunch of money on that too. we should get a reunion party goin. that would be awesome.
kinda wonder what happened to Stupra(i forget his real name) that guy was funny
Old 12-11-2008, 03:09 PM   #60
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Quote:
Nice i remember you now. those were fun times back then, didnt care about anything but my car and girls.
dont worry bout the honda thing. when my S13 got totalled i bought a 96 hatch and wasted a bunch of money on that too. we should get a reunion party goin. that would be awesome.
kinda wonder what happened to Stupra(i forget his real name) that guy was funny
Yeah I was going to say, at the ps2 party he put a fucking mack truck turbo in that thing and was telling stories of going 210mph up the 15 north... LOL!