Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 09:19 AM   #91
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
still my fav koukie style kit,
GT-1 Beak Ito Style

btw anyone know what issue this, or does anyone have it....
it's FAIRLY new. It was a 180sx kind of issue.

That is Komatsu's car (drifter X) by the way.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:13 AM   #92
RPSil13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
RPSil13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownRPSil13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownRPSil13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
SOLD OUT

I believe I got the last one that Performance had.

well in that case, i bet shine auto would be interested in making a replica if someone can set up a gb, the only thing that sucks is that it usually takes 6-12 months,
Old 06-10-2009, 10:22 AM   #93
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Why?
I'm PRETTY sure there are already fiberglass lips being sold here...

Replicas S some D anyways.
Old 06-10-2009, 11:15 AM   #94
RPSil13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
RPSil13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownRPSil13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownRPSil13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Quote:
Why?
I'm PRETTY sure there are already fiberglass lips being sold here...

Replicas S some D anyways.

agreed, but if they are no longer avail, shine replicas would be the next best thing, imo
Old 06-10-2009, 11:18 AM   #95
Brian
Post Whore!

There are already replicas readily available.... if that is the route you want to do.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:05 PM   #96
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
yea why buy fiberglass lip

when u can just buy the whole front set up as oem piece.... Version select... they took care of all the hard work.

Old 06-10-2009, 03:55 PM   #97
babowc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
babowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfectionbabowc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
buy my shell!
this is babowc from 240atl
Old 06-10-2009, 05:07 PM   #98
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
Quote:
yea why buy fiberglass lip

when u can just buy the whole front set up as oem piece.... Version select... they took care of all the hard work.
Naawwwwt Really.
Took care of everything but fitment.
Its Very NICE Construction don't get me wrong.Your car has to be Excellent fitment/setup Fenders and Headlights wise to get everything to line up good.
Mine Looks a tad better than it is.Going the Zip Tie Route only because of Ease of removal becauses its Uber low.I Mounted the STock (modified) center Support bracket to Hold it all up good on the headlight Mounts.Everything else I tried to use the factory stuff but Not worth Breaking the Bumper to use the other CRAZY brackets.

I think all in all it was $340 for the bumper and about $90 for the vent.ALOT Cheaper than Kouki bumper,brackets (2),Lights,side extensions & the lip.

If there were other options Readily avail: GT1,hot road then this is best of what we've got.
I Miss my whole OEM Setup but i would litterally DIE if I broke my kouki Lip!!!
Seen on the Break Ito Drift Tengouku video where he snaps his on his old Red 180sx.
Old 06-10-2009, 07:34 PM   #99
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Yum yum yum.

Old 06-10-2009, 08:24 PM   #100
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I thought Komatsu quit driving a while back.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:25 PM   #101
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
no
he just stopped doing stuff w/ signal and in the USA
Old 06-10-2009, 09:00 PM   #102
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
vs kit is nice but not nice if your low and you daily your car. youll have exploding aero on the freeway. oem with a fiberglass replica lip would be cool. i know someone on nico was selling them in frp and carbonfiber.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:08 PM   #103
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
yea some one on here was selling a Carbon Fiber one for like 900 bucks.... but that was forever ago....
Old 06-11-2009, 12:23 AM   #104
Brian
Post Whore!

900 for a TYPE X lip..... HAHAHAHA
insane.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:08 AM   #105
DisEpyon
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to beholdDisEpyon is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DisEpyon
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiCam View Post
or just stay chuuki and get chuuki sideskirts, Garage Defend lip and Bomex Rear Valances..

Chuuki Crew FTW!
Yeah, Chuuki FTW!!

haha, my cars body completely stock. Pics from last summer. I have my interior back in and put the mudflaps back on, so much nicer than back then, hehe.

And here is a Picture of the same picture but more pretty.

If you guys want to mess around with some pictures of your cars or just anything, Go to Picnik - edit photos the easy way, online in your browser and click on get started now, then click on upload photo. After your done with messing around with your picture, click on save and share. My brother showed me this, pretty cool photo editing site that is free.
im sure those of you that posted pics of your cars can make them wicked fancy with that website.

I would love to convert my body style to the type x version like a lot of the nice ones on here, but need the money for other places on the car.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:18 AM   #106
AutoTune
BANNED

AutoTune is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
I thought Komatsu quit driving a while back.
you bfe boys swear just cause you don't see shit in import loser or stupid street that nothing else is going on with them...get with the times you you hermits with the internet you have no excuse of behind or know whats going on
Old 06-11-2009, 02:59 AM   #107
merlz
Zilvia Member

merlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to allmerlz is a name known to all
heres a pic of mine for the hell of it.

Old 06-11-2009, 04:00 AM   #108
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
so whats more rare now oem kouki lip or oem silvia aero lip? Ive honestly never seen a aero lip in person, but there is a OEM lip for the aero and a lip K's/Q's bumper as well right?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 06-11-2009, 10:05 AM   #109
Brian
Post Whore!

No idea.

This thread is about TYPE X

The best type.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:08 PM   #110
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
Quote:
No idea.

This thread is about TYPE X

The best type.

I shouldn't have sold my Hot Road style bumper

Or my R33 wheels
Old 06-11-2009, 12:09 PM   #111
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
I'll be getting one soon as well. And these arent discontinued to what I was told. I think they are just backordered. Im using my connect to source one through Nissan North America. Then I will get confirmation of its status.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:14 PM   #112
Brian
Post Whore!

I was told by Nissan that they are discontinued...

so, i don't know.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:26 PM   #113
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMcgarrett View Post

I shouldn't have sold my Hot Road style bumper

Or my R33 wheels
you really shouldn't have......
Old 06-11-2009, 03:17 PM   #114
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
replica's = - street cred
Old 06-11-2009, 04:28 PM   #115
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
replica's = - street cred
yeah,yeah,yeah well OEM = Discontinued now muwhahahahah j/k

I really wanted that Hot road Vent and couldn't see me ruining a Kouki Bumper to put one in-Halfass-when the V/S has an Open Spot for it.
Only Replica part I couldn't use was the V/S Kouki Side's.They fit like DogMyit!

I bought a set over a yeah ago for my old white car,used, from a guy and sold them 1 week later.
I'll buy OEM Kouki Sides all day no matter what the price because they Fit like Butta!!Front bumper I can Make work.
Both sets of Replica Rear Valances Fit great.from 2 diff makers.
I even make my own brackets for them so the fit better actually.Just Fiberglassed in some "L" brackets to hold up Good.And 1/4 of the price.
$300+ for rear valances is: -Street Cred to me.thats more than the side skirts.

To Keep in line w/ this thread I guess - MORE KOUKI!!!!! (or type-X I guess,even though its not - hahahahah)

Old 06-11-2009, 04:53 PM   #116
Brian
Post Whore!

scanned photograph = + type x cred.
Old 06-11-2009, 05:13 PM   #117
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
@ mrfairlady its cool you already proved your street cred with the other car

and 300 for real valences

ouch bRO i paid half that
Old 06-11-2009, 06:50 PM   #118
ZX88
Post Whore!

ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
anyone know where i could get replacement clips for the side skirts i lost 2 . im guessing nissan but

btw this canadian site has a hot road replica bumper with lip
http://www.zolaonline.com/
the site is slow as fuck.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:54 PM   #119
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZX88 View Post
anyone know where i could get replacement clips for the side skirts i lost 2 . im guessing nissan but

btw this canadian site has a hot road replica bumper with lip
zolaonline.com
the site is slow as fuck.
The little white pointy ones that slide in the slots on the skirts?
I think I have some.

That is the exact same bumper I had.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:57 PM   #120
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMcgarrett View Post
That is the exact same bumper I had.

SO it looked to fit pretty good?? yeah.
I may buy 1 for an Extra.Whats the ol' Canadian $$ worth these days,....Alot better than ours I;m sure.
says $195 CAD