Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 07:41 AM   #31
airhead
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
airhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaserAero View Post
I'll make it, I'll even do a GB on it so you guys can save some coin. All I need is for someone to find/ get me the lip perhaps and I'll make it. If someone has it, and can provide me with it, I'll give you a carbon one at cost.

Email me directly with your Full name, Address, phone, and zilvia.net user name and I'll compile a list. If it looks like its something that'll take off, I'll start the GB thread on it. I'd say PM me, but my PM box fills so fast, email is easier.

[email protected]

...and just a best guess...$149 for FRP, $299 for carbon would be approx. retail.

149$ ill buy one at the price
Old 01-08-2010, 08:10 AM   #32
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaserAero View Post
I'll make it, I'll even do a GB on it so you guys can save some coin. All I need is for someone to find/ get me the lip perhaps and I'll make it. If someone has it, and can provide me with it, I'll give you a carbon one at cost.

Email me directly with your Full name, Address, phone, and zilvia.net user name and I'll compile a list. If it looks like its something that'll take off, I'll start the GB thread on it. I'd say PM me, but my PM box fills so fast, email is easier.

[email protected]

...and just a best guess...$149 for FRP, $299 for carbon would be approx. retail.
There we go now we just need to get them the lip. Hopefully we can get this rolling guys
Old 01-08-2010, 08:42 AM   #33
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Would be awesome to see chaser make a nice fitting and quality lip...

Mine is still on a slow boat somewhere. I hope that it will arrive by the end of January.

CamryOnBronze.com
Old 01-08-2010, 08:50 AM   #34
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Would be awesome to see chaser make a nice fitting and quality lip...

Mine is still on a slow boat somewhere. I hope that it will arrive by the end of January.
Yeah so do I. He said we could use the one from modiride if we want to If
JaeTea is correct about the fitment because chaser said "The better the part someone provides, the better the end product will be!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaeTea View Post
Fitment is actually good.

Customer service and quality of the lip is totally shit.

No idea why another company doesn't start selling replica lips.
Lets see some detailed pics of fitment with your bumper
Old 01-08-2010, 10:03 AM   #35
180sxdrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by airhead View Post
149$ ill buy one at the price

i'll buy 2 somebody make this happen!

Instagram @ikigai.no.jinsei
Old 01-08-2010, 10:13 AM   #36
ZX88
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
ZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud ofZX88 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
modiride lip has pretty good fitment. but since its frp it likes to explode. Ive fixed mine twice.

modiride lip is $175 before shipping. i think I paid like $250 shipped. customer service was pure shit.

inital fitment pics

Old 01-08-2010, 10:21 AM   #37
wh0aitznic0
Post Whore!

wh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enoughwh0aitznic0 will become famous soon enough
If Chaser makes the lip I'm going Kouki. Only thing I'm scared of is the first scrape/explosion. I don't know how o work with fiberglass...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hailandkill View Post
wh0aitznic0 -- has or had a shocker sticker on his car at one point, is asian with a gooey white center

<3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Nothing says, 'I'm broke and still trying', like aftermarket steelies.
Old 01-08-2010, 10:28 AM   #38
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by JdM_JunKiE View Post
yea mine are ziptied, all though i heard you can use the original tabs(the C clip ones) and flip them the other way or i think pull them open and it works. but dont take my word for it, i heard this from another ziliva head. havent tried it also do to being lazy lol LMK if you try it and if it works
No drilling required. Take the plastic brackets off the usdm license plate holder (the brackets with the threaded nut inside) and snap them into the holes on the kouki bumper. Slide them inward a bit (toward the center of the car) and align the holes. Tighten up the screws and you are set!

Old 01-08-2010, 10:46 AM   #39
airhead
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (32)
airhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her selfairhead is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
that moldride lip looks OK might get one if i do get a OEM bumper..
i fixed my fiberglass type x front bumper like 5 times it always comes back to life.
just sucks putting time and effort...
Old 01-08-2010, 10:51 AM   #40
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by udon! View Post
what is it that is so special about japan, i mean, you could have the same exact car specs (almost) and the car would look like shit compared to the one in japan.

theres some mysticl force in japan i swear.
It's because most people here have no style, no taste, no desire to buy quality parts, etc.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:02 AM   #41
Zachsta
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Zachsta is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by udon! View Post
what is it that is so special about japan, i mean, you could have the same exact car specs (almost) and the car would look like shit compared to the one in japan.

theres some mysticl force in japan i swear.

It also helps that Japan looks cooler then most of the places we all take pictures of our cars at.

I wish I had a hatch just for kouki aero.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:03 AM   #42
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
^ ^ haha awhh man. BRIAN. greatttt
Old 01-08-2010, 11:17 AM   #43
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Seriously?

Fucking up the new thread already?

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:20 AM   #44
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
The dude needs a lip.
I'm offering mine to them.
Where is the problem?
Old 01-08-2010, 11:21 AM   #45
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
bummer that the last thread tanked... power tripping mods...

add me to the no lip club:

gotta cut the license plate holder out... just waiting for my oil cooler first.
Old 01-08-2010, 11:41 AM   #46
lflkajfj12123

lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
dear chaser aero

i'll take three
Old 01-08-2010, 01:10 PM   #47
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
ChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ChaserAero
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
dear chaser aero

i'll take three
Awesome...

Just submit the needed info, and I'll get a GB going Monday.

We'll get a lip somehow.

Old 01-08-2010, 01:10 PM   #48
dat411kid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dat411kid is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Awesome Chaser!

If i had a lip I would send it to you right now man...I cant wait to see your version if it gets made....
Old 01-08-2010, 01:14 PM   #49
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
bummer that the last thread tanked... power tripping mods...
Get over it and don't screw up this Thread.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:41 PM   #50
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
It's because most people here have no style, no taste, no desire to buy quality parts, etc.
LOL QFMFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
The dude needs a lip.
I'm offering mine to them.
Where is the problem?
I NEED A LIP!!

Old 01-08-2010, 03:26 PM   #51
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

Trader Rating: (2)
kalypso123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
+1 for the Chaser aero lip.

great idea... overdue.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:26 PM   #52
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
ChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ChaserAero
Here you go guys...

http://zilvia.net/f/group-buys/29912...ml#post3225330

I'll upgrade anyone to a carbon lip if I can "borrow" yours to get the mold done. I just don't want to have to buy one. I'd love to get an OEM...

Old 01-08-2010, 04:10 PM   #53
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
In for the group buy.
Old 01-08-2010, 04:19 PM   #54
titopr06
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (68)
titopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nicetitopr06 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
these guys have a real one for 200aud (and many other nice parts)
but shipping from Australia may be a lot.
J-Imports
Old 01-08-2010, 04:25 PM   #55
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

Trader Rating: (2)
kalypso123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
EDIT:: { wrong thread }
Old 01-08-2010, 04:45 PM   #56
Matej
Post Whore!

Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
No drilling required. Take the plastic brackets off the usdm license plate holder (the brackets with the threaded nut inside) and snap them into the holes on the kouki bumper. Slide them inward a bit (toward the center of the car) and align the holes. Tighten up the screws and you are set!
That sounds great. I like a method where I don't have to cut or drill anything.

It looks like it should work with the kouki clips too. Are the USDM clips longer/different? I didn't even know USDM S13's came with front plate brackets.

Old 01-08-2010, 04:47 PM   #57
Brian
Post Whore!

hey Matej, why don't you drill new holes in the license plate to match the holes in the bumper.
Old 01-08-2010, 04:50 PM   #58
Matej
Post Whore!

Can't tell if you're being sarcastic.
Old 01-08-2010, 04:52 PM   #59
Brian
Post Whore!

I'm being true this time.
Old 01-08-2010, 04:57 PM   #60
Matej
Post Whore!

True answer:
I got shiny brand new style plates and I would rather not mutilate them yet, plus the extra holes left in the middle would be kind of goofy.

Sarcastic answer:
That would require me using power tools/doing car work.
Closed Thread