Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2014, 11:06 PM   #61
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Old 06-24-2014, 11:42 PM   #62
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews

This kid on Facebook is basically having a brain hemorrhage because he finds it hard to believe that some S chassis owners want a good looking car...

FC and white hatch owned by the same guy

Old 06-25-2014, 12:48 AM   #63
driftminds13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
driftminds13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
As much as I hate to join you guys in bashing fellow Floridians and add more fuel to your "Florida Fail" fire, hacked up "tube fronts" has got to be the thing I absolutely hate the MOST. It drives me crazy...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tubefront1.jpg (132.3 KB, 230 views)
File Type: jpg tubefront2.jpg (95.0 KB, 229 views)
File Type: jpg tubefront3.jpg (121.9 KB, 229 views)
Old 06-25-2014, 01:26 AM   #64
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
S-chassis owners should get together and torch all cars that look like this because they are the ones responsible for the police profiling 240SX drivers.
Even though I live in a place where the police luckily does not really care about modded cars, I would still never dare to drive (nor want to be seen in) anything like that, simply not to push them until they start caring. I feel that the police would actually have a valid excuse to tow it and crush it if they ever pull a car like that over.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:37 AM   #65
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
I think anyone who buys a halfway decent 240 and immediately cuts out the front wheel wells and uses trailer fenders from Tractor Supply to tub the front for anything other than a purpose built competition car is an idiot. [/minirant]
Old 06-25-2014, 08:04 AM   #66
tayloray
Zilvia Addict

tayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura abouttayloray has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftminds13 View Post
As much as I hate to join you guys in bashing fellow Floridians and add more fuel to your "Florida Fail" fire, hacked up "tube fronts" has got to be the thing I absolutely hate the MOST. It drives me crazy...
I totally agree with this, it drives me nuts, you don't need to "tube frame" the front of your car when it's completely fine. Even my friend chelsea's FD car doesn't have a tube front, but everyone thinks it's the cool thing to do now. "race car"
Old 06-25-2014, 08:30 AM   #67
tauntdevil
Zilvia Junkie

tauntdevil is a well-known jackass
Seems more like used 240's being hated on because people modify them to their tastes. Although some of these like the BBQ 240 and what not are a little too far out there lol.

S14 KA NA two cylinders, 75whp limper
Old 06-25-2014, 09:19 AM   #68
g35gabby
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
g35gabby is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
I was not a huge fan of Tim's, but I did know the guy from chats and stuff. I can say without a doubt that is the way he would have wanted it handled. I don't have one problem with it.

Care to enlighten me what is wrong with that?
Old 06-25-2014, 09:33 AM   #69
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
^ "I heard he also had his girlfriend crushed so she wouldn't end up with a punk 16 year old." - some dude on jalopnik.
Old 06-25-2014, 09:37 AM   #70
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I have respect for some of these guys, a few of them are pretty much responsible for drifting in the US, and for that I'm thankful. But this is what's wrong with East Coast drifting. I feel like I'm going to a Harley meet/ D3vil Worship service.

Old 06-25-2014, 09:51 AM   #71
g35gabby
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
^ "I heard he also had his girlfriend crushed so she wouldn't end up with a punk 16 year old." - some dude on jalopnik.
your location says florida, you should be aware of the # of 16 year old tool bags that want to be the next Drift king. The Gold Coupe I sold last year was a kid who had just smashed his last HB into a Brick mail box because he "was driving too fast in a neighborhood at night well it was raining"

I didn't have any personal attachment to that coupe so as long as he had $, I didn't care..... so long as he left my mail box alone. My Red coupe I was far more picky about who bought it as I was far more attached to it.

Was a big thing locally when they crushed that car. Not because of what the car was worth, or what someone else might have done for/with it, but to honor Tim. I can appreciate that. Would cremating him in the car or something? I'm missing what is actually wrong with respecting what he wanted and how he literally lived his life?
Old 06-25-2014, 10:03 AM   #72
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Great thread, Thanks for reminding me why i have been looking at cars for sale from the 30's-50's for the last couple weeks
Old 06-25-2014, 12:05 PM   #73
HORShi
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
HORShi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:

This kid on Facebook is basically having a brain hemorrhage because he finds it hard to believe that some S chassis owners want a good looking car...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej
S-chassis owners should get together and torch all cars that look like this because they are the ones responsible for the police profiling 240SX drivers.

...I have a Daniel's Defense AR chambered in .308, some gasoline and 2 sticks of dynamite...just saying lol. We all can take turns. I'll pay for the rounds and beer.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:31 PM   #74
95BoostedS14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
95BoostedS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by g35gabby View Post
I was not a huge fan of Tim's, but I did know the guy from chats and stuff. I can say without a doubt that is the way he would have wanted it handled. I don't have one problem with it.

Care to enlighten me what is wrong with that?
^^ I agree. I didnt know him personally either but I do remember seeing this a few years back. I cringed when I saw the video, but at the same time it is what he wanted to do with HIS car. I have no problem whatsoever with it.
Old 06-25-2014, 12:46 PM   #75
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
I have respect for some of these guys, a few of them are pretty much responsible for drifting in the US, and for that I'm thankful. But this is what's wrong with East Coast drifting. I feel like I'm going to a Harley meet/ D3vil Worship service.

Agreeeeeee .
Old 06-25-2014, 01:06 PM   #76
omgRWDgoodness!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (48)
omgRWDgoodness! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFSil80 View Post
I think anyone who buys a halfway decent 240 and immediately cuts out the front wheel wells and uses trailer fenders from Tractor Supply to tub the front for anything other than a purpose built competition car is an idiot. [/minirant]
Tubs are retarded and look awful, on any car. Period.
Old 06-25-2014, 01:17 PM   #77
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=259184

^ This belongs in the zilvia hall of fame. ^
Old 06-25-2014, 01:30 PM   #78
g35gabby
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post

where is that Orange and white S14 that dude was trying to sell forever that looked like every bad idea all smashed into one.

Was it that Charizard guy? I can't remember.
Old 06-25-2014, 02:14 PM   #79
racepar1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (106)
racepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfectionracepar1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 106 reviews
The thread on that was epic. So many kiddies were all butthurt because they never got the chance to lowball for the car/parts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tauntdevil View Post
Seems more like used 240's being hated on because people modify them to their tastes. Although some of these like the BBQ 240 and what not are a little too far out there lol.
Please explain how the word "taste" applies to the photo below...

Quote:
Are the random paint colors skittles flavored or something???
Old 06-26-2014, 11:16 AM   #80
Bushido
Post Whore!

Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
omg, i've been looking so hard for this pic...

Old 06-26-2014, 11:37 AM   #81
Hiighboost2
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (32)
Hiighboost2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Hiighboost2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
omg, i've been looking so hard for this pic...
http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/o...n/IMG_0345.jpg
Guessing you missed this post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post

Instagram @hiighboost @iasperformance
Old 06-26-2014, 11:38 AM   #82
Ka24Power
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
Ka24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud ofKa24Power has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
hahahaha, I remember seeing those lights back in the day.

Up here in Ontario we have a group of guys who embrace the shitty smashed up car lifestyle.

How do you take pride in your car when the "crew" is named "Haggard Life"?
Old 06-26-2014, 11:43 AM   #83
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ka24Power View Post
the "crew" is named "Haggard Life"?
F Haggard Life as a staff, label, and as a muthaeffin crew.
If you down with Haggard Life then forget you too.
Old 06-26-2014, 11:44 AM   #84
1on1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all1on1 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OT_kw48rI4
Old 06-26-2014, 12:31 PM   #85
EDT007
Zilvia Addict

EDT007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Tell him 2pac, I mean OBEE! haha...this reminds me. Whatever happended to the Cypher thread? It just died out.

As for ECB, I thought I was the only one that felt like that. I really only go to say what's up to a few people and watch some drifting.
Old 06-26-2014, 12:33 PM   #86
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
haggard life don't fck around w/ real G's,
quick to snatch yo ugly ass tail lights off the streets
Old 06-26-2014, 01:01 PM   #87
Bushido
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiighboost2 View Post
Guessing you missed this post.
No, that is how I found it.

Old 06-26-2014, 01:41 PM   #88
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
haggard life don't fck around w/ real G's,
quick to snatch yo ugly ass tail lights off the streets
picture me naked and glistenin beneath the moonlight mist
take a shot of that alaze, come give me a kiss

oh wait, wrong song.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:06 PM   #89
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore

WTF?

Old 06-26-2014, 06:05 PM   #90
Reece
Nissanaholic!

I hate to double post but I just found this one and I feel like it deserves its own post.

Closed Thread