Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-10-2014, 03:33 PM   #31
ksuberk54
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ksuberk54 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
As a current 350z owner I would advise OP to do 1 of 2 things: A) get an 07 or 08 Z (HR motor) since it's night and day difference in power NA from the DE and you can make 300whp with just a few bolt ons and a tune or B) get an 03 & boost it. You can get 400 whp with an 03 & a turbo kit + bolt ons. You can probably do both for about 15-16k depending on which option you choose.
Old 07-10-2014, 04:36 PM   #32
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
the wheels on that g35 coupe........ man, they gotta go.

(unless you're black. if you're black its ok)

and thats NOT a racist comment. i'm just doing a chappelle and saying that latinos have a preference when it comes to wheels (they usually stick out past the fenders). white people have a preference (usually weird, over-priced chrome wheels).... blacks love them forgiatto wheels.... and asians will ejaculate any time they see volk te37s

IM JUST SAYING.........
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 07:16 PM   #33
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSt180 View Post
Why not both? The G is mechanically the same as the Z, so all of the performance parts fit.

I will agree that everything on the Z/G is expensive, even still on a 10 year old chassis. I started with an SR swapped S13, went FWD in a G20t, then the G35. G35 is waaay superior to the s-chassis, in terms of comfort and features, but it's also big, heavy, and expensive. Looks are subjective from person to person, I think they both are great looking cars. I picked up the S14 last year as a project car mainly because I was familiar with it and it's cheap fun. I've spent almost $3K in performance mods on the G, and have about $3K worth of parts for the 240SX (engine swap, etc) and I'll say the $3k goes a lot further, in terms of performance upgrade over stock, on the 240.
This is the route I am considering. I really like the G35. I want an 08 G35 as a DD, while I build up the S14.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post

(unless you're black. if you're black its ok)

and thats NOT a racist comment. i'm just doing a chappelle and saying that latinos have a preference when it comes to wheels (they usually stick out past the fenders). white people have a preference (usually weird, over-priced chrome wheels).... blacks love them forgiatto wheels.... and asians will ejaculate any time they see volk te37s

IM JUST SAYING.........
I can vouch for the black side this man speaks truth. I have seen those EXACT wheels more than once on different cars. Accords, sentra's impalas etc. I have several family members with wheels like these.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 09:47 PM   #34
LoSt180
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
LoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Not a fan of the concave wheels? Want a cookie?

I'm sure you have an opinion about the only set of wheels people should install on an S14 also, I'd love to hear it. Sans the cheesy racial stereotypes though.
LoSt180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:03 PM   #35
MIZOAM

MIZOAM is an unknown quantity at this point
I owned a '06 350Z before my S13. As a pre-cursor I should say that I live in North America so my S13 has a KA. I cant talk about the SR20 S chassis, but from my own experience, the 350 is TWICE the sports car the 240 is. The S13 is a great car in terms or its price vs. performance, but the 350Z has newer technology and a bigger engine (double KA hp and torque) which are two important features in a sports car.

I cant see the extra ~50 hp from an SR swap changing my opinion too much when in comparison to the 350Z to be honest.

People complain that its "too heavy" but keep in mind it has a fairly decent sized V6 under the hood with over 300 hp and 270 lb torque which, as another poster pointed out, is linear (on demand) power from a naturally aspirated 3.5L engine. It pulls pretty good and handles extremely well. Its also one of those cars that looks alot better in person than it does in photos. It has these really wide fender flairs both up front and in the back so you can easily squeeze in bigger wheels to accommodate any performance mods you may do. The interior is simple but very driver orientated. The biggest gauge, in the middle, is the tach with the 3 accessory gauges off to the side but also pointed at the driver for quick reading. It will be more expensive then an s chassis (its a newer car, of course it will cost more), BUT it does have a HUGE aftermarket community.

tl;dr

I had a 350 before my S13
The 350 was a great car for multiple reasons
I will eventually go back to a 350 when the time is right
MIZOAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:47 PM   #36
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Not a fan of the concave wheels? Want a cookie?

I'm sure you have an opinion about the only set of wheels people should install on an S14 also, I'd love to hear it. Sans the cheesy racial stereotypes though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
I can vouch for the black side this man speaks truth. I have seen those EXACT wheels more than once on different cars. Accords, sentra's impalas etc. I have several family members with wheels like these.
^^ told you

anyone who knows people and who knows cars will agree with what im saying...

besides, you already have the right rim on the s14 - stock. just do us all a favor and dont install that generic, over-sized, concave `ish on the s14. go buy r33 gtr wheels and call it a day.

this is starting to remind me of gran torino when he talks about not installing a big ricer wing on the back of his car
Old 07-10-2014, 10:54 PM   #37
WristWork
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
WristWork is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
WristWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 06:41 AM   #38
LoSt180
Zilvia FREAK!

LoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond reputeLoSt180 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
^^ told you

anyone who knows people and who knows cars will agree with what im saying...

besides, you already have the right rim on the s14 - stock. just do us all a favor and dont install that generic, over-sized, concave `ish on the s14. go buy r33 gtr wheels and call it a day.

this is starting to remind me of gran torino when he talks about not installing a big ricer wing on the back of his car
There's plenty of Infiniti's with Vossen wheels on them (mine are CV1), and they don't fit into racial stereotypes.

What looks good on the Infiniti won't look good on the S14, so you can sleep better knowing I have no intention of putting that style wheel on the S14.

Without take this too far off topic, my point was the S-chassis and the FM platform (Z/G) are both very good, but also different at the same time. It's really hard to compare the two other than they're RWD and made by Nissan. One's a small lightweight sporty car that handles well but is way underpowered in stock form. The other is a heavier Touring car that handles great and has decent power.

Looks (and wheel selection) are very subjective. I personally didn't like the Z33, but love the Z34. Others probably feel the opposite.

The G is my DD, the S14 will be a fun weekend car.
Old 07-11-2014, 07:57 AM   #39
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIZOAM View Post
I owned a '06 350Z before my S13. As a pre-cursor I should say that I live in North America so my S13 has a KA. I cant talk about the SR20 S chassis, but from my own experience, the 350 is TWICE the sports car the 240 is. The S13 is a great car in terms or its price vs. performance, but the 350Z has newer technology and a bigger engine (double KA hp and torque) which are two important features in a sports car.

I cant see the extra ~50 hp from an SR swap changing my opinion too much when in comparison to the 350Z to be honest.

People complain that its "too heavy" but keep in mind it has a fairly decent sized V6 under the hood with over 300 hp and 270 lb torque which, as another poster pointed out, is linear (on demand) power from a naturally aspirated 3.5L engine. It pulls pretty good and handles extremely well. Its also one of those cars that looks alot better in person than it does in photos. It has these really wide fender flairs both up front and in the back so you can easily squeeze in bigger wheels to accommodate any performance mods you may do. The interior is simple but very driver orientated. The biggest gauge, in the middle, is the tach with the 3 accessory gauges off to the side but also pointed at the driver for quick reading. It will be more expensive then an s chassis (its a newer car, of course it will cost more), BUT it does have a HUGE aftermarket community.

tl;dr

I had a 350 before my S13
The 350 was a great car for multiple reasons
I will eventually go back to a 350 when the time is right
WTF is this stupid shit? Of course you can't compare an s13 with a stock KA to a Z33. But an SR with mild bolt-ons or KA-T stomps mud holes in the VQ35DE. It will be very expensive to make any of the N/A VQ's keep up with the average SR or KA-T, IMO.

The Z33's chassis is far more rigid though, so its got that going for itself.

I'd pick a Z33 if I was ok with either never having over 300whp or LOADS of cash to turbo it properly. But seriously, I think that engine is junk. Too bad it wasn't the VQ30DET. That would be a different story.
Old 07-11-2014, 10:43 AM   #40
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
What looks good on the Infiniti won't look good on the S14, so you can sleep better knowing I have no intention of putting that style wheel on the S14.
bullshit, a nice volk or work wheel will look good on both cars - no questions asked

i just searched around and found photos of them installed on range rovers and what not. its that "baller on a budget" mindset, where all you care about is the wheel and not the tire. the first set i looked up on ebay had a set of DELINTE tires installed. DELINTE. I never even heard of that tire before. Most Delinte tires have like 400+ treadwear... christ.

I'm not trying to talk shit here, but I'm just saying... the more you know about wheels and tires the more particular you are about things like structural rigidity, weight, and tire compound. i'de install forged 18" wheels (with proper brakes and sticky tires) before installing 20's with whatever grade tires and stock brakes.

shit, i forgot im on zilvia. nevermind.
Old 07-11-2014, 11:17 AM   #41
LoSt180
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
bullshit, a nice volk or work wheel will look good on both cars - no questions asked

i just searched around and found photos of them installed on range rovers and what not. its that "baller on a budget" mindset, where all you care about is the wheel and not the tire. the first set i looked up on ebay had a set of DELINTE tires installed. DELINTE. I never even heard of that tire before. Most Delinte tires have like 400+ treadwear... christ.

I'm not trying to talk shit here, but I'm just saying... the more you know about wheels and tires the more particular you are about things like structural rigidity, weight, and tire compound. i'de install forged 18" wheels (with proper brakes and sticky tires) before installing 20's with whatever grade tires and stock brakes.

shit, i forgot im on zilvia. nevermind.
Your problem is making assumptions. Should've clued in on that with your racist stereotypes. Sure some people with Vossens are part of that ghey stance culture with cheap stretched tires. But not everyone. You never asked about my setup. I can't stand cheap tires, run a 285 in the rear, Potenza RE760 summers, not no name garbage tires. I also use Carbotech pads with centric hi-carbon rotors, I stop on a dime with no fade on mountain runs. Yes, these wheels are heavy AF, I can't contest that fact. But it would serve you best to perhaps ask some specs before going off on a holy than tho tirade based on some junk you found on eBay.

Volk, Work, and Rays will good on almost any car, I agree with you there.
Old 07-11-2014, 12:08 PM   #42
ixfxi
Post Whore!

come come now, dont be so touchy. just because i made fun of your wheel choice doesnt mean you're doing everything wrong. even if i dont like your wheels, it doesnt matter - its your car.

71 posts... relax man you'll get to 100 soon enough. :-)

black, white, green, yellow... cant we all get along???
Old 07-11-2014, 12:33 PM   #43
unwtdhero
BANNED

unwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-knownunwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-knownunwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-known
I was gonna "try" to buy a 350z, saw the insurance quote...nope!
Decided to vqswap, way better for the money.
I would have a build thread, but some mod got power hungry..
unwtdhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 12:40 PM   #44
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by unwtdhero View Post
I was gonna "try" to buy a 350z, saw the insurance quote...nope!
Decided to vqswap, way better for the money.
I would have a build thread, but some mod got power hungry..
Please school me on how VQ swapping an S-chassis is better for your money than just buying a Z33? Last time I checked, a VQ swap done right is about 7 grand when you could just buy an early 350z for about $8k.

I'd only consider a VQ swap if I lived in a state like Cali where SR's are illegal. But hell, I'd actually switch to a car with a better factory engine before I'd consider a VQ swap.
Old 07-11-2014, 12:43 PM   #45
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Please school me on how VQ swapping an S-chassis is better for your money than just buying a Z33? Last time I checked, a VQ swap done right is about 7 grand when you could just buy an early 350z for about $8k.
HE JUST SAID. The insurance quote for the z33 was way out of his range.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 12:48 PM   #46
unwtdhero
BANNED

unwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-knownunwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-knownunwtdhero is making his/her stupidity well-known
Correction, i have 11k plus some change in my swap.
And thanks brndck for spelling it out for him, he seems to have some hostility..
Feel free to check the vqswap fb page to see my pics of the build..

Also, the schassis is lighter than a z. The vq is lighter than a ka; and six speed... Plus a 4.08...
GODBLESS'MERICA
Old 07-11-2014, 12:49 PM   #47
smokescreen240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
smokescreen240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
HE JUST SAID. The insurance quote for the z33 was way out of his range.
yeah, with a couple tickets under my belt, 23 years old and with military discount, i'm looking at 220 a month for premium.
Old 07-11-2014, 12:56 PM   #48
simmode1
Post Whore!

I got that part, but I just have trouble believing the insurance savings on a VQ swapped 240 would outweigh the value of the much newer A more advanced Z which would need less work since its not 20+ years old. But if you like a bunch of extra work for arguable results, be my guest.

$11k into a VQ swap? Geezus. I hope that includes forced induction. I would have a look at that build thread, but I lost interest in VQ's years ago.
Old 07-11-2014, 01:00 PM   #49
unwtdhero
BANNED

350z's value ended in 2003 when they over produced them..
Get a quote for ins. on a s13; im saving. And ill be quicker than any z with comparable mods. And all my engine weight is behind the front crossmember. The benefits out weigh the problems of owning a z
Old 07-11-2014, 01:08 PM   #50
unwtdhero
BANNED

Then why consider buying a z? Gonna sr swap it? Bahahahaha
Old 07-11-2014, 01:18 PM   #51
smokescreen240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
smokescreen240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
you laugh..but there are some mean sr'd z's rolling around. lol. the front to rear weight distribution becomes 49/51 or something like that.
Old 07-11-2014, 01:21 PM   #52
LoSt180
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
come come now, dont be so touchy. just because i made fun of your wheel choice doesnt mean you're doing everything wrong. even if i dont like your wheels, it doesnt matter - its your car.

71 posts... relax man you'll get to 100 soon enough. :-)

black, white, green, yellow... cant we all get along???
Oops, forgot I'm new to "this" forum. Plus I mainly lurk in the classifieds. With my last 240 I think I was on freshalloy and 240sx.org. Zilvia back then was full of "I just sold my Civic, what intake should I buy" types, so I never made an account. That was over 10 years ago.

After owning a G, even though it's a better car, the s-chassis is simply cheap fun. And perfect for a kid on a budget, who also wants to learn how to work on a car; because let's face it, these cars are getting old and brake.
Old 07-11-2014, 01:26 PM   #53
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Lol... Hell no. I Look for simplicity. Not into all this reinventing the wheel BS. You're welcome to do whatever you want with your money. No hostility here. I just really wanted to understand your logic beyond the insurance aspect because we have different perspectives.

From my perspective, just buying a 350Z outright won't be as fast as what you're building with comparable mods, but I bet it sure as hell will be more reliable and last longer. That has certain value to me. The expense of pairing that motor with that chassis to gain a few tenths of a second more speed doesn't have much value to me since I'm not doing any timed races.

And the $11k for your swap? You didn't answer if that inculded boost or not. I hope so, because an N/A VQ swapped 240 will still get it's lunch ate by the typical SR with gt2871r for much less money. If you're in a state that crackes down on SR's, I can kinda see, but you're in TN. Are the cops really giving any fucks about some SR's out there?

Again, I'm just trying to understand. Because I would have mated the VQ35's trans to an SR and called it a day.
Old 07-11-2014, 03:17 PM   #54
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
I was gonna "try" to buy a 350z, saw the insurance quote...nope! Decided to vqswap, way better for the money. I would have a build thread, but some mod got power hungry..
insurance quote, really? this is whats so important here, insurance money?

seriously, if you guys cant afford a bump up in insurance premiums then you shouldnt be modifying cars.

higher insurance premium
vs
swapping a motor from another car and making it work 100% right in an old piece of junk 240SX

hmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokescreen240 View Post
yeah, with a couple tickets under my belt, 23 years old and with military discount, i'm looking at 220 a month for premium.
let me riddle you this: you're 23 now... do you know how quickly you become 33? in a blink of an eye, really. and your insurance doesnt go up, it goes DOWN. shit, i've been restoring my piece of shit for near 10 years... and you guys are worrying about premiums. im just confused here, sorry.

Quote:
The benefits out weigh the problems of owning a z
you mean benefits like parts no longer being available? you mean benefits like antiquated suspension design? come on man, the 350z is superior in a lot of ways. theres no good reason to keep with these older cars besides nostalgia or preference for old-tech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
From my perspective, just buying a 350Z outright won't be as fast as what you're building with comparable mods, but I bet it sure as hell will be more reliable and last longer. That has certain value to me. The expense of pairing that motor with that chassis to gain a few tenths of a second more speed doesn't have much value to me since I'm not doing any timed races.
^^ agreed.

and you'll actually own a car that they still make parts for, another bonus.

in the end, i understand why we all do what we do - because we're stubborn morons who dislike having money in our bank accounts and instead, like spending money, buying parts, and creating weird cars out of all these random parts. Some do it successfully (the right way, like me) .. and some do it the wrong way (like all you other morons).

i kid.. i kid.
Old 07-11-2014, 03:26 PM   #55
unwtdhero
BANNED

No boost in my vq
And no, cops dont care about what engine we run.
And no, insurance ISNT the only reason i didnt buy a z.
I simply wanted to "reinvent the wheel", there will be no shortage of parts available for my car. The vq will have parts at any auto parts store for years to come.
And suspension for an s-chassis will hardly be rare.
When i saved up for this build, i replaced every piece.
Except for subframes, cause well, you cant exactly buy those new.
When i finish it i will post a thread. I will be happy with it.
And z's arent trash, i like them.
But honestly i just love s13's. And it made sense to install a more readily available motor with good numbers right off the bat.
To each their own...
Old 07-11-2014, 03:37 PM   #56
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
Insurance on my 350z is cheaper then my s14. If both cars were new I would rather get a s14. Good thing about a Z is it doesn't give off the teen punk vibe a 240 does or a s2k would to me.

As far as a daily goes you cant fit shit in the z for cargo space since the hatch has a big strut brace. You're lucky if you can fit 2 wheels in it. It's also a 2 seater which is good and bad for some.

03 models are known to have a shitty transmissions. A lot of people I know that have a z also complain about oil burning problems especially if you have the rev up motor.

Also Don't get a base model either. No traction control or vlsd and some other features.

Gas mileage sucks 22 average and premium only.

Last edited by blueshark123; 07-11-2014 at 05:10 PM..
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 03:57 PM   #57
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
1 more thing z forums suck for any info.

Get 240sx if you want a project, get a z if you want a lightly modded daily.

If I was going to heavily mod a z, ls motor would be the first thing I buy.

Last edited by blueshark123; 07-11-2014 at 05:07 PM..
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 03:57 PM   #58
JBB
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
JBB is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I love the s2k; I almost bought one, until I got the insurance quote. Ill stick with my two old cars for now. I'd imagine the Z to have a fairly similar insurance premium
JBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 10:36 PM   #59
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
Insurance on my 350z is cheaper then my s14. If both cars were new I would rather get a s14. Good thing about a Z is it doesn't give off the teen punk vibe a 240 does or a s2k would to me.
It's just the opposite down here in Texas. The punk kids went from Civics to 240's to Z33's and aint learned a damn thing.

Most of the S2000's down here are all class. I should mention there are a few spectacularly awesome Z33's though, but most are just being used to replace a 240 thats been wrapped around a tree or slammed into a partition.
Old 07-11-2014, 11:45 PM   #60
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
TMW is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
^^was about to say the same

s2000 really is a great car, possibly my next car, but who knows there's tons of cool cars out there

also would have to keep an s chassis of course haha