Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 03-11-2015, 11:42 AM   #61
Apex Eight
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Apex Eight is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Nicest BMC I've ever seen lol. Good stuff
Apex Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2015, 05:54 AM   #62
BoostinIX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (29)
BoostinIX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to BoostinIX Send a message via AIM to BoostinIX Send a message via MSN to BoostinIX Send a message via Yahoo to BoostinIX
Where did you find a Defi VSD??
Old 07-09-2017, 06:40 PM   #63
ESCAPE!
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
ESCAPE! is making a name for him/her selfESCAPE! is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Decided i should bring this thread back since my local forum has basically died and nobody goes on there anymore. Im just copy pasting everything from my local forum so theres a good chance some things might not make sense but this should give the general idea

Bought some turbos to replace mine..

Heres the specs on them:

T28 with steel N1 internals and ported turbine housings

Ported exhaust manifolds

R34 N1 o2 housings (larger than R32/R33)

Custom 2 piece downpipe for use in S13/S14

Braided oil and coolant lines

As you can see the downpipe uses a v-band clamp so im going to need to modify my test pipe (possibly make a whole new one). Really hope this thing fits better than my current one thats the lowest point on the car by more than an inch

Some other things ive been working on:

Picked up an AB Flug gated shifter for an R33, ive started modifying my radio trim piece to work with the shifter and will be making it using carbon fiber similar to the original R33 piece that came with the shifter

Ive also been working on installing this radiator breather setup but am only part way finished

This is the tank that will go in the upper radiator hose. However its going to need to be modified quite a bit since the water neck on the engine is quite a bit lower than the neck on the radiator

i ended up finding a new swirl pot for my upper radiator hose. The old one would have needed to be modified so much that just making a new one would have been easier..

It is from an ARC radiator breather kit for GT-Rs (other one was from an RB20 kit) so fitment should be spot on

ARC in-hose swirl pot installed. Sits pretty high but the hood just barely clears thanks to the raised part of the vent

Carbon doorcards arrived! Very hard to capture how cool these look in person..

Fitment also seems great!

Im planning to order some 5.25" speaker grills to install on the door panels then making brackets to run 6" speakers behind the panels. I dont know much about car audio so any speaker recommendations are welcome, theyre going to be the only 2 speakers in the car :/

Been working with the Ab flug shifter a bit. This is what the modified radio trim is going to look like. It will be carbon as well to match the doors

Also wont be running the Tommy Kaira shift knob with it anymore... since i picked up an ARC brushed titanium shift knob instead. Wanted one of these as long as i can remember.

Pretty excited it came with the original packaging because im a nerd

Last edited by ESCAPE!; 07-09-2017 at 07:14 PM..
ESCAPE! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 06:47 PM   #64
ESCAPE!
Zilvia Member

ESCAPE! is making a name for him/her selfESCAPE! is making a name for him/her self
ARC titanium Cat delete

I installed a titanium cooling panel

Titanium hardware on the front/rear struts and various other areas

Got this gem brand new on box

The packaging is just as cool as the part haha. Original price on it was 35,000 円 ....

Thats really all i have for now.. I have been doing some work on fitting the door panels as well but thats it really. I was away on a trip recently and have started another project.... :/ So time and money are pretty tight right now

1988 NC23 CBR400rr from Japan

Finally modified my "new" downpipe to not hang as low, also changed it to a 2 - bolt flange instead of vband so i could run my ARC cat delete. Didnt take any pictures as my phone was broken at the time but basically just made a whole new rear section after the 2 pipes come together.

Drove the car around a bit, rear turbo is blown some other little issues as well (PS pump whines, rear coils feel bad etc)

So thus began the fun job of pulling the turbos

I have another pair of turbos that have been rebuilt with steel internals etc. I need to take them somewhere to be balanced and checked over tho, i really dont want to take any chances with having to pull the turbos again because it sucked

On a less depressing note i got an ARC airbox. The M's intakes didnt fit too well in the S13 engine bay and it always looked kinda janky to me

The older paper air filters will need replacing, i would actually prefer these over the foam replacements but the paper ones were discontinued in 2000

The craftsmanship on this thing is really cool

Theres a vacuum port on my intercooler piping which i will have to weld on somewhere else but other than that fitment shouldnt be a big issue in the S13 engine bay

Old 07-09-2017, 06:53 PM   #65
ESCAPE!
Zilvia Member

Sent my other set of turbos (T28s with N1 steel internals and upgraded bearings) to Chris to have them looked over and balanced for peace of mind. They were in good shape / assembled pretty well but he still fixed a couple things on them so it was 100% worth it.

Front turbo post assembly with braided oil / water lines and BNR34 elbow

I didnt really take many pictures while installing these because i was mostly just wanting to get it done... So here they are all installed

Also picked up a SARD oil catch can to run with the R31 covers as well as a few hundred dollars in AN fittings and braided hose. Hoping to weld all that up at a friends place this weekend as well as some other misc welding that needs to be done to fit the ARC airbox

Finally acquired what will be one of the key parts to my car, AB flug flush mount headlights (thanks to John for notifying me when these came up!)

Theyre definitely not in amazing shape but ive been working on cleaning them up. Someone decided to install HIDs with a bunch of silicone and toss part of the H3 bulb socket so ive ordered some other IPF lights which share the same sockets. Installed new springs on the light mounts as the old ones were rusted, repainted housings etc etc. Will also be making new lenses as these are old and cracking

One problem that came along with the flush mount headlights was that my current twin blitz blow off valve setup will no longer fit. I picked up this ARC pipe / blow off valve setup hoping i would be able to fit it with my piping but im going to have to weld a flange onto one of my existing pipes by the looks of it

Made some new covers for the AB flug lights as the old ones were quite cracked. Painted black borders on the insides with tamiya TS paint

Installed:

Finished up the R31 covers finally, plugs welded into the old breather ports and - 12 AN fittings welded on at the back of the covers. Also filled the missing fins (where the RB20 crossover pipe went) in with weld

Heres one of the filled breathers after grinding and sanding

Post blasting...

Theyre currently at the powdercoating place.. I'm pretty nervous about the powdercoat turning out the way i want it, ive got a lot of time into these

Finished up all the lines and fittings for the catch can setup. Welded fittings onto the catch can and blocked off the old holes, welded fitting onto my intake pipe..

Waiting on line separators to hold the lines in place (zipties are temporary of course..)

SARD catch can with fittings

Ran into a couple problems fitting the ARC airbox. First being that the vacuum port on my intercooler pipe didnt clear the box, which just required blocking off that port and welding a bung on the other side of the pipe. Secondly the intake pipe for the rear turbo came to far forward to line up with the MAF sensor

After being welded i ground down the welds and re polished it. Not perfect since i had hardly any aluminum polish left but as a whole it came out great

Played with some wheel options. I still dont know what wheels i want to run..

Picked up this Abbey Road Company Titanium strut bar, going to require some modification and new mounting plates to fit but i will have the only S13 ARC tower bar when its done, so that will be cool!

Old 07-09-2017, 07:00 PM   #66
ESCAPE!
Zilvia Member

Valve covers turned out quite well, taking a bit to get used to but the more i look at them the more i like it! In the process of installing them with new titanium bolts

Made a trip down to Seattle today to pick this up.. Real deal BN sports inverted hatch

I'll have better pictures coming soon but i am way to excited not to post this haha

Finished up the breather lines on the R31 valve covers. Also this is my temporary TOMEI titanium tower bar, its the only one i can find in existence so thats pretty cool but i will still be replacing it with the ARC one once i finish making the end plates

Here are the plates i cut out for the ARC bar

AB Flug D line steering wheel, I need to get a 10mm spacer to fit this with the horn button and my quick release. Bought it with intentions of maybe having it dyed black but the blue is growing on me, plus it matches my cage so we'll see what happens

Random progress picture of the NC23

Picked up a WorksBell 10mm spacer for the AB flug wheel. Everything bolts together perfect now

New filters from ARC showed up.

BNR32 uses A type and C type filters. Since i have the older style airbox that uses the discontinued paper filters i also got the new mounting bracket for the larger A type filter. People always install new filters and have problems with them foam ones being sucked into the airbox, the new bracket fixes this because it has an additional lip the holds the filter

They also look awesome in the engine bay, balances out the red of the valve covers a bit. I didnt fully install them in this pic, im going to keep the paper ones on for now so the new ones dont get covered in dust haha

Will be replacing my exhaust with this Kakimoto Racing GT1.0Z titanium model

80mm diameter piping with a 90mm muffler tip

The system is full titanium with hollow hangers, lightweight clamps (rather than flanges) and weighs only 4.4kgs

Included with it is a Kakimoto muffler insert as well as an Apexi silencer. The insert (seen in the first picture) simply slips into the muffler making the exhaust into a "straight pipe." The silencer is Apexi's ATS (Active Tail Silencer) type which acts as a normal silencer while driving but under high load theres a spring loaded valve that opens allowing for more flow.

Old 07-09-2017, 07:09 PM   #67
ESCAPE!
Zilvia Member

I found myself a good cooler to use for PS cooler setup tho anyways. Its made by EARL'S from a motorcycle oil cooler kit so its nice and small and uses AN6 fittings

Swapped out my harnesses for a pair or WILLANS 4pt. These ones actually match my interior unlike my old ones and go super well with the blue cage / AB flug wheel

Also grabbed this a while back since i always wanted one and prices for nismo things just keep going up lately

Welded up the mounting plates for the Abbey Road tower bar today!

My friend Kevan did an awesome job on the welds!

All bolted up! Just need to paint / powdercoat the plates now

AB Flug leather and kevlar back bucket seat

Was only able to get one of these but still super happy about it. Maybe one day another will come up..

This seat mounts quite a bit differently than my Zeta I does. Still need to spend some time playing around with the adjustment on the rails. Looks awesome though and compliments the Ab Flug steering wheel. I also might just ditch the Willans harnesses now.. I feel like the buckles would just scratch up the leather.. I hardly use them anyways

I havent had a working horn in my car since i removed the OEM steering wheel and have been pretty lazy about hooking up the horn. Hopefully these Bomex horns will give me some motivation to do that. Im pretty tight on space to mount them, i may just end up installing them under the left side headlight so theyre out of the way

Got another billion PS tank, this one already has the -6AN fitting welded on. I will be selling the other one if anyone wants

New KTS coolant overflow tank. The old faded plastic one was looking pretty out of place in the engine bay. For a bit of a more affordable brand KTS makes really nice parts

Basically right after i acquired the BN sports hatch i started making some side window covers. The small rear window with the large rear quarter windows looks pretty weird in my opinion

First side turned out great and make the hatch look less out of place on the car. Ive started on the other side and will gelcoat both sides at the same time once its done

Im not sure which wing i will be running on the car but i have been playing around with the idea of this Rocket Dancer wing. It has a cutout for a 3rd brake light and im no into cutting up my hatch so i would probably just fill the cutout on the wing. Still very undecided in the wing department

Anyways thats all for now!

This will be on its way shortly

IMSA EVA bucket, IMSA were the ones who produced the Abflug seat. So this is probably as close as i'll get to having a matching pair considering the fabric is really the only big difference

My new EVA IMSA seat arrived. It is in incredible condition!

I have bride FG rails already on the drivers side (so my AB flug seat bolted in no problem there) but I had oldschool VG rails on the passenger side which didnt have the right adjustability to fit the IMSA seat properly so i picked up another pair of FG rails for the passenger side

Started building a new front bumper since the oem one had no chance of fitting (without being hacked up and significantly weaker) with the GT-R style intercooler. I also wanted to take this opportunity to build mounts into the bumper to attach my TOMEI hook

The TOMEI hook is designed to fit onto the OEM tow hook which 1. causes it to be very close to the ground and 2. only really works with the oem Silvia bumper

Brackets are made from 1/4" plate and the tube is 1 3/4" DOM. Tube still needs to be bent on the ends and welded on of course

Cutout on the bumper for the hook

For the record im generally not a huge fan of tow hooks on street cars but i like these ones. They look like the mean buisness unlike the usual cheesy looking ones you always see. Plus theyre oldschool TOMEI so i cant not use them...

And lastly i fitted this tomei brake master cylinder stopper. Since these werent made for LHD cars i had to do some modifications. This is actually an R33 stopper

Old 07-09-2017, 07:13 PM   #68
ESCAPE!
Zilvia Member

I decided to swap to a manual boost controller. I like the simplicity of them more than the electronic ones and they look cooler

My gated shifter trim and glove box was finally finished being wrapped in carbon

Got my hands on these Ikeya Formula side skirts with door inserts to match my Ikeya rear valence

Im not sure i'll run them with the door inserts or not.. I dont want my car to look vip-ish at all but they are different / cool. The Garage Ku-Ma 180sx runs them without the inserts and i quite like the look so we'll see

My Panasports arrived...

As mentioned before the rear faces were high disk. I bought a pair with low disk faces to swap the faces from

They had a smaller center bore so we took care of that...

The plan is to do some metal wide fenders similar to the garage ku ma car

It also looks really cool stock body with narrower wheels (These are both the fronts on this side)

It also looks really cool with the Border skirts..

I should rename this thread to "The indecisive S13 build or something" Because i have no idea what im doing lol

Oh and yeah i bought another Trust boost controller because i thought it looked cooler than the other one i have

Old 07-09-2017, 09:04 PM   #69
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews

Talk about an update! This is CRAZY!!!

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 01:56 AM   #70
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Hands down best update I've seen

Gated shifter is SO cool
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 09:05 AM   #71
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Old 07-10-2017, 09:30 AM   #72
ArtofSpeed

Trader Rating: (0)
ArtofSpeed is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
crazy update..
ArtofSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 01:19 PM   #73
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
This is probably the best fucking build thread on zilvia. So many ridiculously awesome parts.

Also, where the fuck does one get that TK dead pedal?!?
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 02:01 PM   #74
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Yes! This is too good, awesome parts!!!
Standard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 03:36 PM   #75
blo0d
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
blo0d is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
subbed.... this is insane. what color will this be painted?
blo0d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 05:28 PM   #76
greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
greddy2die is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greddy2die
Amazing build, your car looks great right.
greddy2die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 05:53 PM   #77
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Good to see ALL the trinkets from YJP are making their way into a cool build and not being sold off at higher prices.
Old 07-10-2017, 05:54 PM   #78
ESCAPE!
Zilvia Member

Thanks for the replies everyone! I wasnt sure if anybody would care about this build any more since its been so long haha. I will have another update soon with a certain very rare part

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
This is probably the best fucking build thread on zilvia. So many ridiculously awesome parts.

Also, where the fuck does one get that TK dead pedal?!?
Thanks man! It came from a Tommy Kaira M20 (R32 Skyline)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blo0d View Post
subbed.... this is insane. what color will this be painted?
Thanks! Its going to be painted red again. The current red is an OEM Honda colour, going to switch to a slightly different red this time though
Old 07-10-2017, 06:12 PM   #79
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolph_KYAS13 View Post
Good to see ALL the trinkets from YJP are making their way into a cool build and not being sold off at higher prices.
Co-signed, I totally agree!

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 06:27 PM   #80
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Must be a good feeling to have the kind of life that allows you to be changing shit (cool aftermarket stuff to other cool aftermarket stuff) on a car that isn't even on the road yet. Lots of cool parts you got there.
Old 07-20-2017, 08:52 PM   #81
ESCAPE!
Zilvia Member

I spent a lot of time pulling out the dash and cleaning up all the wiring for my gauges. Have most of the interior back in now. Much happier knowing the wiring behind the dash isnt a mess anymore

I also purchased a pretty special widebody S13 silvia (That will be another thread one day) that has some pretty rare parts on it. Theres a few parts I wont be using on that build which I am swapping over to this car.

The coolest parts I'm swapping over though would probably be the TOMEI N2 Pedal kit. The RHD and LHD pedals are different so I made a new gas pedal to fit the TOMEI piece

For the brake and clutch all I have to do is drill some holes through the OEM LHD pedals

I also decided i wanted to clean up the engine bay a bit by removing the oil filter relocation i currently have. I missed out on a couple of these NISMO RB26 oil blocks in the past but I finally got my hands on one with a TRUST 16 row cooler

Received my front bumper and strut tower plates back from the powder coaters

I purchased one of these rivnut tools from princess auto (Canadian Harbor Freight).

It worked great for fitting my carbon door panels!

And lastly picked up another set of C5Cs.. The set I have now is too aggressive since I'm keeping this car stock body, so I'll be selling them

Anyways lots of little misc things to do, but I should have this car running again by the next update
Old 07-21-2017, 02:27 AM   #82
MrFairlady
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
MrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant futureMrFairlady has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrFairlady
DMn. The unicorn Ikeya Skirts...with inserts?
I would have killed for those about 3 years ago. Need to have someone copy them. Now if you could find the bumper.
Nice build
Old 07-21-2017, 10:51 AM   #83
Ramonesfreak2010
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Ramonesfreak2010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Simply amazing.
Ramonesfreak2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2017, 12:26 PM   #84
midship_runabout

midship_runabout is an unknown quantity at this point
Absolute monster
midship_runabout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 01:08 AM   #85
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
this car is coming together great. really interesting parts
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 07:09 AM   #86
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Totally different your taste projects really well into your build! Cant wait to see it done!!
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2017, 09:48 AM   #87
ESCAPE!
Zilvia Member

Thanks for the replies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFairlady View Post
DMn. The unicorn Ikeya Skirts...with inserts?
I would have killed for those about 3 years ago. Need to have someone copy them. Now if you could find the bumper.
Nice build
Thanks and yes those are the original inserts. For both my rear valence and skirts they were just listed as unknown manufacturer parts and not as ikeya formula. So just have to do lots of searching. I came across the bumper for sale once, it was before i had the skirts or valence though so i didnt buy it
Old 07-25-2017, 10:00 AM   #88
rawgarage
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (75)
rawgarage is making a name for him/her selfrawgarage is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 75 reviews
that gated shifter is tits....
rawgarage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 08:06 AM   #89
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Where you at ESCAPE!, quit slackin on me.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 09:42 AM   #90
ArtofSpeed

ArtofSpeed is an unknown quantity at this point
you has some badass parts and great taste in old school jdm.. Loving your builds..
ArtofSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote