Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-22-2018, 10:50 AM   #31
azndan2
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
azndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura aboutazndan2 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Heart stopped at work
By the time they got me to the ambulance, no abnormality found.
Brought to the hospital, had a heart Cath procedure. Going home with a life vest today.
Short term disability will pay me about 60% of my salary while I am out the next couple weeks.
No GoFundMe exists but PayPal is [email protected]
Cashapp is $callmephlip
Get well soon brother
Old 06-22-2018, 02:03 PM   #32
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
get well soon
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 02:43 PM   #33
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Phlip, glad to hear from ya I hope it was a one time thing and no lasting effects
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 06:02 PM   #34
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
So apparently on the 14th, I passed out at work and they thought it was a seizure of some sort.
My mom sits 25 feet from me, so nothing was missed. Got me to the hospital, apparently it had been cardiac arrest, but by the time they got me on EKG, I was beating again bbut my pressure was astrofuckingnomical, so they froze me (or some shit like that) for 24 hours and spent 14 bringing me back. Then it was the remainder of the 10 days in the hospital watching my blood pressure and medicating and shit.
Apparently, it is somewhere between an anomaly and a fucking miracle that I have the brain function to even type this.
I follow up with the cardio on Monday and could return to work as soon as next week.
Now, I am entertaining myself bing watching shit I might have been missing the last little while.
Thanks for the prayers and well wishes

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2018, 11:49 PM   #35
Chernobyl
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
Chernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond reputeChernobyl has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
So apparently on the 14th...
Get well dude!
Chernobyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 12:32 AM   #36
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
Prayers go out to you, best wishes and get well soon!
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2018, 08:38 AM   #37
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Holy crap They froze you? This is some crazy shit.
And you're pretty young, right, Phlip? Like late 30's, early 40's or something?
The human body is fucking crazy man...
Glad your mom was right there and you're alright.
Old 06-27-2018, 10:05 PM   #38
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
If you smoke cigarettes now its time to quit.
Old 06-28-2018, 06:48 AM   #39
VNG704
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
VNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond reputeVNG704 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Best wishes Phlip.
VNG704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 07:24 AM   #40
eagleeyes221
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
eagleeyes221 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Im more of a lurker on here but holy crap man, that crazy. glad to hear your doing better now and hopefully it stays that way.
eagleeyes221 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 09:28 AM   #41
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Holy crap They froze you? This is some crazy shit.
And you're pretty young, right, Phlip? Like late 30's, early 40's or something?
The human body is fucking crazy man...
Glad your mom was right there and you're alright.
Not literally frozen, but lowering my body temp to like 94ish for a period. Forgot what it is called.
I'll be 39 Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik View Post
If you smoke cigarettes now its time to quit.
Never... Can't even stand the smell of them. This is me losing the heredity lottery

And I write too!

Last edited by Future240; 06-28-2018 at 10:06 AM.. Reason: fixed [eriod to period
Old 06-28-2018, 09:52 AM   #42
oldman_KA_T

oldman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enougholdman_KA_T will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Not literally frozen, but lowering my body temp to like 94ish for a [eriod. Forgot what it is called.
I'll be 39 Sunday

Never... Can't even stand the smell of them. This is me losing the heredity lottery
don't worry, we all get screwed in one way or another with that one.
oldman_KA_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 10:07 AM   #43
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
*Adjusts glasses

Indeed we do.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 12:49 PM   #44
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Quote:
Not literally frozen, but lowering my body temp to like 94ish for a period. Forgot what it is called.
I'll be 39 Sunday
Therapeutic hypothermia. Glad you're alive dude.
Old 06-28-2018, 03:45 PM   #45
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
I'll be 39 Sunday
Shit man, I'll be 39 on the 10th. This shit scary AF. Happy early Birthday, my fellow Cancerian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
Therapeutic hypothermia. Glad you're alive dude.
Modern medicine is really amazing.
Old 06-28-2018, 10:26 PM   #46
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Our cars arent the only things aging around here.

Glad to hear you are doing better bud.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 07:59 AM   #47
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

So now we're at 5 months...
The final answer from the cardiologist is "we don't know"
I have followed up four times, had an echo cardiogram and the only consistent is that my blood pressure has been going down steadily with my meds. I have been back at work since 07/05, off of monitoring since Sepyember and was cleared to resume exercise last month. Y'all may not see what I do behind the veil, but I am on here working threads most days.
So to sum it all up, I am all good.

And I write too!
Old 11-18-2018, 11:59 AM   #48
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
So now we're at 5 months...
The final answer from the cardiologist is "we don't know"
I have followed up four times, had an echo cardiogram and the only consistent is that my blood pressure has been going down steadily with my meds. I have been back at work since 07/05, off of monitoring since Sepyember and was cleared to resume exercise last month. Y'all may not see what I do behind the veil, but I am on here working threads most days.
So to sum it all up, I am all good.
Good to hear.
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 05:55 PM   #49
Malik
Nissanaholic!

thats good man... take psylium husk (multi health fiber supplement) buy it at rite aid or cvs just avoid the meta mucil version because its flavored.

that supplement is great for heart health and artery health.
Old 11-18-2018, 06:18 PM   #50
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malik View Post
thats good man... take psylium husk (multi health fiber supplement) buy it at rite aid or cvs just avoid the meta mucil version because its flavored.

that supplement is great for heart health and artery health.
Not fucking with supplements outside of what the professionals are telling me are good, Between my circuit of meds and a semi-strict keto diet, I am doing well

And I write too!
Old 11-18-2018, 06:21 PM   #51
Malik
Nissanaholic!

do whats best for you, just a suggestion.

oh and thanks...
Old 11-18-2018, 06:40 PM   #52
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

No problem
I can make problems disappear. Just remember I can make them problems again just the same

And I write too!
Old 11-18-2018, 06:44 PM   #53
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Aint you married? get off the internet.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 06:08 AM   #54
Green Arrow
BANNED

Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Based? What is that?

Hope they can figure that out, its funny how they cant be sure what caused it but they can be sure on how much money they deserve!
Green Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 07:23 AM   #55
92SEric240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (32)
92SEric240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
I read through this thread and I’m sorry to hear you went through that. I had a similar thing happen to me about two years ago- heartbeat went super low for a while and when I got to hospital they didn’t have an answer- cardiologist said everything was fine, but it still worries me to this day that it’ll happen again.

Glad they got you straight
Old 11-23-2018, 09:13 PM   #56
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
No problem
I can make problems disappear. Just remember I can make them problems again just the same
Glad you are back brah.... Strict diet and excercise sounds so tough, but glad you are back on the site