Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-01-2005, 12:13 PM   #91
TurDz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
TurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TurDz
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14
s14srpilot - You've proved your point well enough....
actually, he hasn't. Where's the actual evidence? he's basing everything he knows on the stuff he's learned on this forum. which i must say is sometimes inaccurate and heresay.

I can't believe I'm doing this, but for the sake of ACCURACY, here's some shots of my catalog from japan:

so pleeease...stop debate on something soo stupid. "I love S14!!"
Old 04-01-2005, 12:24 PM   #92
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Thank you TurDz!!

I knew somebody had a pic of it somewhere!
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 12:33 PM   #93
samms95s14se
Zilvia Member

samms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enough
On the second pic the front bumper and the side skirts dont even seem to match!
Old 04-01-2005, 01:09 PM   #94
ge0man
Leaky Injector

ge0man is an unknown quantity at this point

zenki love.. :-)
Old 04-01-2005, 01:38 PM   #95
s14srpilot
BANNED

s14srpilot is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to s14srpilot
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurDz
actually, he hasn't. Where's the actual evidence? he's basing everything he knows on the stuff he's learned on this forum. which i must say is sometimes inaccurate and heresay.

so pleeease...stop debate on something soo stupid. "I love S14!!"
Inaccurate and hearsay? Son you better get your facts straight. All you have proven is that those side skirts will fit on a kouki s14. They were still designed BEFORE the kouki came out.

FYI There is ALSO a brochure of the zenki s14 with that kit that was printed BEFORE the kouki came out. I didn't post it because I don't have it but they are sold on ebay. Why didn't you post it?

They FIRST came out on the zenki s14 catalog and AGAIN that is why I call them ZENKI side skirts.
s14srpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 02:51 PM   #96
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Turdz - I just made that post because I was annoyed with this arguement. lol BTW....can you get me the front lip and headlights? Have you noticed the headlights do not have the fluted design like the USDM headlights?

s14srpilot - Why do you have a Kouki in your sig?
SimpleS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 03:16 PM   #97
s14srpilot
BANNED

Quote:
Turdz - I just made that post because I was annoyed with this arguement. lol BTW....can you get me the front lip and headlights? Have you noticed the headlights do not have the fluted design like the USDM headlights?

s14srpilot - Why do you have a Kouki in your sig?
I like the picture. Do I need a reason? If I could find a zenki one I'd rock it.
Old 04-01-2005, 05:15 PM   #98
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14srpilot
I like the picture. Do I need a reason? If I could find a zenki one I'd rock it.
The reason is because you like it.....but the text in your sig reads "My Zenki".
Old 04-01-2005, 07:54 PM   #99
BlackSilvia96
Zilvia Member

BlackSilvia96 is an unknown quantity at this point
PWNED!! Hahahaah....sorry I just wanted to say that.....
Old 04-01-2005, 08:22 PM   #100
ghostuss
Zilvia FREAK!

ghostuss is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ghostuss
Hate kouki sideskirt.... Love zenki aero sideskirt...

Love zenki or kouki tail lights but I would not spend 300 dollar for kouki tail lights only if you are totally converting to kouki. Zenki needs to stay with zenki tail lights. They ain't bad looking anywayz.

ButtonWillow, CA entire circuit drift/grip event by shock drifting spot for sale. Take over my spot for $150 only.
ghostuss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 11:34 PM   #101
s14srpilot
BANNED

pwned my ass. I was trying to show some love for kouki's by rocking a picture of one in my sig but since some of you wanna be fucking assholes about it...

Last edited by s14srpilot; 04-02-2005 at 12:13 AM..
Old 04-03-2005, 04:50 AM   #102
Gladman
Zilvia Member

Gladman is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Gladman
I own an s13 so im not biased. Kouki is way better looking, if you disagree its probably because you own a zenki
Old 04-03-2005, 04:56 AM   #103
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
Seriously. Koukis are nice, but I doubt I'd ever trade my zenki for a kouki. Just giving you kouki owners a hard time.
Ritz S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 04:58 AM   #104
Gladman
Zilvia Member

Gladman is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Gladman
Pls refer to the photo of the camry
Old 04-03-2005, 11:50 AM   #105
samms95s14se
Zilvia Member

samms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enoughsamms95s14se will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladman
Pls refer to the photo of the camry

Hey Jordan!! Trip out.... It's samms88lude from preludepower.com if you can remember me and digitalsaint2050 bought your cold air intkes, strut bars and short shifters and they are still working good!

Also the more I look at kouki's now the more I notice that the front really dosen't match all that well with the rest of the body from a front/sideview so NO kouki conversion for me!!
Old 04-03-2005, 12:20 PM   #106
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
In 1997, if I walk up to a Nissan dealership and order the full optional aero package, do they tell me I"m getting "zenki" side skirts?

The analogy with taillights is not accurate- you cannot buy a Zenki from the factory with kouki taillights. The kouki tail lights ONLY come from kouki s14's; they *fit* on any s14, but they COME from only one source.

If I walk into a Japanese junk yard and find a junked s14 kouki with the FULL AERO PACKAGE, and I remove the sideskirts, am I holding KOUKI sideskirts? am I holding ZENKI side skirts?

No sir.

I am holding s14 optional aero side skirts. Not Zenki. Why is it so important for you to "claim" them as if they are some sort of exclusive item for the zenki?

Nissan sold s14 koukis from the factory with your so-called zenki skirts! I think that takes away all the zenki-ness right there!

jeez
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 02:45 PM   #107
roo
Leaky Injector

roo is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to roo

zenki....plus kouki?
roo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 04:19 PM   #108
Doriftomodachi
BANNED

Doriftomodachi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero
In 1997, if I walk up to a Nissan dealership and order the full optional aero package, do they tell me I"m getting "zenki" side skirts?
If it's a dealership in the United States the dealer won't know what the hell you are talking about.

Quote:
The analogy with taillights is not accurate- you cannot buy a Zenki from the factory with kouki taillights. The kouki tail lights ONLY come from kouki s14's; they *fit* on any s14, but they COME from only one source.
Read what you wrote. You are correct that you cannot buy a zenki model with kouki tail lights. I never said that you can. That is why zenki tail lights and kouki tail lights are called what they are and my analogy is spot on.

Quote:
If I walk into a Japanese junk yard and find a junked s14 kouki with the FULL AERO PACKAGE, and I remove the sideskirts, am I holding KOUKI sideskirts? am I holding ZENKI side skirts?

No sir
You are buying side skirts that were designed BEFORE the kouki came out. You are buying early model side skirts (interesting, what's the word for early model...zenki???) and NOT the newer design side skirts (um...kouki?)

Quote:
I am holding s14 optional aero side skirts designed BEFORE the kouki.
Yes you are holding the s14 optional aero side skirts designed BEFORE the kouki, ie. ZENKI side skirts...What a concept! ZENKI SIDE SKIRTS !

Quote:
Why is it so important for you to "claim" them as if they are some sort of exclusive item for the zenki?
I never "claimed" anything. I just said that I call them ZENKI side skirts. You can whine about it all you want. There is no FORMAL name for them. Here's a clue:THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY. I will always call them zenki side skirts.

Besides, i think it makes it easier to understand what skirts I am talking about.

Oops this is my other sn. I had better change my signature picture before I get "pwned" :ghey:
Doriftomodachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 04:32 PM   #109
TurDz
Nissanaholic!

TurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the roughTurDz is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to TurDz
iirc, aren't you the guy who bought used kei offices?

anyway, i can't believe this whole thread has turned into why side skirts are called what they are. as i said before, "i love s14!!"
Old 04-03-2005, 05:12 PM   #110
Doriftomodachi
BANNED

Doriftomodachi is an unknown quantity at this point
What does buying used kei office coilovers have to do with zenki side skirts?
Doriftomodachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 07:13 PM   #111
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

s14srpilot and Doriftomodachi the same person...or just share the same sig pic?

I read the previous posts...and I'm done with the random off-topic posts. Lets just call the side skirts whatever we want and like ALL S14s.
Old 04-03-2005, 07:52 PM   #112
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
Quote:
Lets just call the side skirts whatever we want and like ALL S14s.
agreed...

c'mon guys, it's not really worth arguing over.
aznpoopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 09:04 PM   #113
m0rex
Zilvia FREAK!

m0rex is on a distinguished road
Stop jacking the damn thread atleast. BTW: i once went to my local Nissan dealer and asked them if they could sell me a S15 headlight then i realized this wasent japan.
m0rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 09:11 PM   #114
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
not another "s14b vs s14a" type of argument

one person claims they are "zenki" skirts only name

the other is claiming they dont have a name rather "optional"

call them watever the fuck you want, as long as you know wth you are tlakin about
SilviaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 09:18 PM   #115
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14srpilot
Here's a real life example haha:

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=76054

WTB: S14 Sideskirts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm looking for some sideskirts for my s14. Please no OEM Kouki sides. Color will not matter. Locals first please.

Located in So Cal, Oxnard.
Haha, that's my WTB ad.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 09:22 PM   #116
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
And to all of you, can't we all just get along? =D
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 09:30 PM   #117
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
u know whats gay,, every black kouki s14 ends up looking the same once people start putting body kits on...
Old 04-03-2005, 09:52 PM   #118
m0rex
Zilvia FREAK!

m0rex is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek
u know whats gay,, every black kouki s14 ends up looking the same once people start putting body kits on...
Thats soo true its not even funny.
m0rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 10:26 PM   #119
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaDriver
not another "s14b vs s14a" type of argument

one person claims they are "zenki" skirts only name

the other is claiming they dont have a name rather "optional"

call them watever the fuck you want, as long as you know wth you are tlakin about
but its annoying when people type "s14b"........
Old 04-03-2005, 10:53 PM   #120
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
Quote:
but its annoying when people type "s14b"........
but its annoying people are arguing over side skirts to call it this or that
SilviaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote