Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-02-2005, 11:47 PM   #31
SR240DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
SR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SR240DET
haha yeah... saw how boostdesigns tried to say his new shit is better and all with numbers to back it up.... when he should of said... "i went cheap and im going to screw all you guys..... " hahahaha
SR240DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2005, 11:49 PM   #32
klattr1
Leaky Injector

klattr1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff240sx
Another assinine comment from you. I said I'm "fairly good at debating 1v1". I don't think you have another forum to strip my moderation from.
Anyway, it wasn't 5 forums I took this to. It was 2. TR is now deleted, and FA never even recieved the "banned from KA-T.org" sentence. Just FYI.
-Jeff
yea, you delted half the crap which i could prove to other people you showed disrespect to me (mentioning my full name on Tampa Racing forums and my website business dealings with XAT Racing, etc which is none of your business sir).

i always show respect until proven otherwise.

Anyways, its asinine.
klattr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 12:13 AM   #33
klattr1
Leaky Injector

klattr1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kandyflip445
Why are you continuing arguing about something publicly and calling Jeff out and then telling people to stay out of it. Take your own advice and take it to pm's. Shit.
because I (co-owner of KA-T.org) have been mentioned in this thread which I feel has been mentioned thoughtlessly in reaction to other issues.

Boost Designs was removed from issues that are beyond Jeff's understanding or assumptions.

I hate when people post, and then you quote it and they've already deleted or edited their post when you click submit. lol

and im done with this thread.
klattr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 12:20 AM   #34
kandyflip445
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
kandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfectionkandyflip445 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kandyflip445
HAHA. Yeah I felt it added to the fire and took it back. To late I guess.
Old 06-03-2005, 12:30 AM   #35
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Co-own yourself back to KA-T.org. I never claimed to list or even have understanding of why BD was removed. I simply stated they were. But.. you seem to not pay attention to these things.. "facts," if you will. Another Fact you may wish to skip over is the fact your name was never mentioned in here. You took it upon yourself to thrust your name into this thread to state (again) why I was banned. If only I'd have gotten an email or warning from KA-T.org. And.. signing off AIM mid-conversation was a nice touch.

-Jeff
Old 06-03-2005, 12:36 AM   #36
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats on turning 12 Ryan.
klattr1 (2:37:29 AM): whoever said i signed off?
Sleek S14 (2:37:53 AM): you just blocked me?
klattr1 (2:37:59 AM): no, not at all
Sleek S14 (2:37:59 AM): AIM said you signed off
klattr1 (2:38:05 AM): learn to use the software
klattr1 (2:38:09 AM): its called invisible
Sleek S14 (2:38:15 AM): does it matter?
klattr1 (2:38:20 AM): i never signed off
Sleek S14 (2:38:29 AM): a minor technicallity
klattr1 (2:38:29 AM): been on the whole time
klattr1 (2:38:37 AM): you are gay
Sleek S14 (2:38:41 AM): awesome
klattr1 (2:38:47 AM): not really
Old 06-03-2005, 12:38 AM   #37
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Wow he talked to you on AIM? He just ignored me.
S14DB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 12:49 AM   #38
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
wow, i never really knew BD had it that bad. I was thinkin about gettin my KA-T their. Thanks to the Trusty Z-Team, the people of ForumLand are safe.

/adds fuel to the fire
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 01:22 AM   #39
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sochbat
wow, i never really knew BD had it that bad. I was thinkin about gettin my KA-T their. Thanks to the Trusty Z-Team, the people of ForumLand are safe.

/adds fuel to the fire
Well, you can't please everyone.

Seriously, explain.

Ritz S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 01:27 AM   #40
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klattr1
yea, you delted half the crap which i could prove to other people you showed disrespect to me (mentioning my full name on Tampa Racing forums and my website business dealings with XAT Racing, etc which is none of your business sir).

i always show respect until proven otherwise.

Anyways, its asinine.
Full name? The one which resides at the bottom of every website you've built. That top-secret name? Website business dealings? The fact that you built the site (again, your full name is on it).. combined with pricing knowledge I've gained from building sites myself.. revealed your business dealings. Ok. The quote was "XAT just paid [name omitted] a (sizeable?) sum of money to update their site and highlight the fact..." Sorry I deleted that. However, your objection at that quote is sad, and only our friendship made me delete it. Now that's apparently gone, so is my patience with apologizing for stupid shit.
Sorry I made a guess at the fact you redid their site with flash and it cost them a decent ammount of money. Sorry I listed your full name. Maybe I shouldn't link that .pdf of your resume you have linked on your business site.

However, that quote was listed to get one guy (XAT nutswinger) off my back. Which resulted in one closeminded KA-T.org co-owner on my back. Over nothing, in reality. Yet I apologized and deleted it.. and you regressed to 12 years old.

And Smog-Tech, members need to log in to see those pics. Can you host them, by chance? Or upload as an attachment? Otherwise, most of those are on the NICO link.
-Jeff
Old 06-03-2005, 01:39 AM   #41
SochBAT
Post Whore!

SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
From the exterior, it doesn't look half bad (but im no welding-god) so it'd look buy-able. once i saw that Superior welding inside, it made my balls shrivel.

But an offtopic question, would that kind of welding (in those pictures) really make a noticeable difference in performance? I'm just tryin to learn.
Old 06-03-2005, 01:41 AM   #42
TheSnail
Nissanaholic!

TheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to allTheSnail is a name known to all
How does that manifold not fall apart? Or maybe it does. Just like the people that made it...
TheSnail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 01:50 AM   #43
chlatboy
Zilvia FREAK!

chlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enough
CHILDREN!!! BE NICE or you will be sent to the corner!!!! And it seems as though those KAT guys are really hating on sr20s.

chlatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 02:27 AM   #44
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by chlatboy
And it seems as though those KAT guys are really hating on sr20s.
Most sadly of all, it's Jeff's attempt to prevent that from happening that got him barned.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 03:03 AM   #45
chlatboy
Zilvia FREAK!

chlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enough
yea, they seem worse than our sr20 guys. They didnt even take jeffs post into considerations but were more on the balls of that GLAD guy

chlatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 08:56 AM   #46
turtl631
Zilvia Addict

turtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond reputeturtl631 has a reputation beyond repute
regarding the BD mani and DP that they shipped out, WTF is with the wastegate routing? It looks like it would divert exhaust gas coming out of the turbine discharge back into the exhaust...which is where it would go anyways. how the hell do you control boost by managing exhaust gas after it passes through the turbo?
turtl631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 09:24 AM   #47
SR240DET
Zilvia FREAK!

SR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to SR240DET
if you look at the old style mani... waste gate flange is before the turbo on the mani... this new manifold looks like trash... so if your asking about the new one.. i have no clue....
SR240DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 10:08 AM   #48
MakotoS13
BANNED

MakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to MakotoS13
mentioning my full name on Tampa Racing forums and my website business dealings with XAT Racing, etc which is none of your business sir

quick question. if everything you do is on the up and up why would it matter if jeff puts your full name and website dealings on a billboard in central park? i don't like shady bullcrap and from what i've observed thus far you don't seem to be too honest when it comes to personal dealings.

the fact that your forum's banning of him could be t he direct result of more people wasting money on inferior products only indicates that you lack the backbone needed to be a useful member of society.
MakotoS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 10:12 AM   #49
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

The new manifold is made to have a "weldless" inside. HA! And designed to flow the exhaust gas directly into the turbine blades. Now, if this were the correct way to go about it, Full Race wouldn't have a giant pulse collector. Nor would PK, or Peak Boost, or any other manifold manufacturer.
The manifold, which is STILL listed as equal length on their site, has been changed to something that looks like a tubular style RevHard manifold.

The wastegate routing seems to be cosmetic. If the turbo wasn't internally gated, that piping wouldn't work I don't think. See.. to get to the wastegate, the exhaust would have already needed to go through the turbine blades to exit the snail. That negates the effect a WG would have.

Finally, the welds are nice. Never complained about them, even on my manifold. Weldless interior? Ha. There *will* be vibration in there. And that *will* disrupt flow. As does cramming individual pulses together, then direct into the turbine blades. That thing flows like crap in theory. And if he has flow numbers.. he needed to post them, and not a BS 21.7% better statement.
-Jeff
Old 06-03-2005, 11:29 AM   #50
Macadoshus
Zilvia Member

Macadoshus is making a name for him/her selfMacadoshus is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakotoS13
mentioning my full name on Tampa Racing forums and my website business dealings with XAT Racing, etc which is none of your business sir

quick question. if everything you do is on the up and up why would it matter if jeff puts your full name and website dealings on a billboard in central park? i don't like shady bullcrap and from what i've observed thus far you don't seem to be too honest when it comes to personal dealings.

the fact that your forum's banning of him could be t he direct result of more people wasting money on inferior products only indicates that you lack the backbone needed to be a useful member of society.

Those people's money should be on your conscience.

...and after seeing that "Weldless" inside I am considering grinding all the welds of the inside of my manifold so as to promote better flow.
Old 06-03-2005, 11:48 AM   #51
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

After being told that things aren't my business (although what products a company carries are the business of the customer), I've been vindicated by Scott (Enthalpy). Going directly against what Klattr has been saying. See.. busy people, like Scott, have better things to do than read every post on every forum, and alot of what gets said is never found out. The TampaRacing post, the one which Klattr had the issue with, and was a catalyst in him powertripping and removing my moderator status on phatka-t forums, was how Enthalpy found out about the lies Boost Designs was spreading and smearing Enthalpy's name. So, something good came out of that clusterfuck.
Link to my vindication:
http://tamparacing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238359

-Jeff
Old 06-03-2005, 01:03 PM   #52
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
ebay manifolds never looked sooo good.. =D
Old 06-03-2005, 03:06 PM   #53
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
nobody ever should run a mani that doesnt have full penetration welds.. just because it looks good on the outside the inside is just crap....someone needs to get nailed to a piece of wood... doesnt he charge like 500 for his mani's what a rip
Old 06-03-2005, 05:46 PM   #54
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff240sx
Congrats on turning 12 Ryan.
klattr1 (2:37:29 AM): whoever said i signed off?
Sleek S14 (2:37:53 AM): you just blocked me?
klattr1 (2:37:59 AM): no, not at all
Sleek S14 (2:37:59 AM): AIM said you signed off
klattr1 (2:38:05 AM): learn to use the software
klattr1 (2:38:09 AM): its called invisible
Sleek S14 (2:38:15 AM): does it matter?
klattr1 (2:38:20 AM): i never signed off
Sleek S14 (2:38:29 AM): a minor technicallity
klattr1 (2:38:29 AM): been on the whole time
klattr1 (2:38:37 AM): you are gay
Sleek S14 (2:38:41 AM): awesome
klattr1 (2:38:47 AM): not really

wow what an asshole. he's trying to weasel his way out of the situation cause Jeff is about to spank him..then he's like...you are gay. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Old 06-03-2005, 06:26 PM   #55
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
Seems like he can't be man enough to come back. Oh well.

The End.

Or is it?
Ritz S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 06:48 PM   #56
Tictakman
Zilvia Junkie

Tictakman is an unknown quantity at this point
ive been running a bd mani and dp for 4 months now on and off. its cracked on me twice right where the 4 runners collect and the wastegate runner comes out.

Zak
Tictakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 10:33 PM   #57
BigVinnie
Zilvia FREAK!

BigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfection
Screw "PJ" I don't even think he was a tuner, he was just a sales rep selling bogus products.
Atleast www.nizzx.com is still around and a reputable company.
All I know from most of my friends that delt with PJ is that B.S always came from him, all talk, no action.
Hey PJ shout out to you " I hope you drown in debt and your own B.S, you piece o crap".....
Now we can all feel better.......

By the way NIZZX sells cast iron mani's will never crack and only get stronger with heat.
BigVinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 10:43 PM   #58
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigVinnie
Screw "PJ" I don't even think he was a tuner, he was just a sales rep selling bogus products.
Atleast www.nizzx.com is still around and a reputable company.
All I know from most of my friends that delt with PJ is that B.S always came from him, all talk, no action.
Hey PJ shout out to you " I hope you drown in debt and your own B.S, you piece o crap".....
Now we can all feel better.......

By the way NIZZX sells cast iron mani's will never crack and only get stronger with heat.
Really? cause their Coding sucks...
S14DB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 10:46 PM   #59
SochBAT
Post Whore!

businesses raise, business fall. Depending on customer support, and product quality, you could have had one badass company, but you dropped the ball.

Wonder whats really running thru their minds right now, knowing they are underfire for halfassed products.
Old 06-04-2005, 04:36 AM   #60
www.ka-t.org

www.ka-t.org is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow, I had no idea thi was all going on.

I am the other owner of ka-t.org and Klatt told me about this thread today while I was on my way to work and just now got a chance to sit down and read this. I have been so busy with my getting my car back together and working a crapload at my job, I dont have a lot of free time to browse the different forums, I barely have time to deal with my own!

Basically we were in the same spot as Enthalpy where we didnt want our name drug through the mud with BD's downfall...thats the short and sweet version. Plus the fact that PJ had bad grammar always bothered me.

Jeff....you have mail, please get back to me ASAP at the number listed.

Rick

Last edited by www.ka-t.org; 06-04-2005 at 11:02 AM..
www.ka-t.org is offline   Reply With Quote