Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2005, 02:30 PM   #1
gibbs240

Trader Rating: (0)
gibbs240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
95 240SXSE Performance Advice

I bought a 95 240sxse about 2 months ago and planned to swap the stock ka24de for a sr20det. After talking with some owners, they advised on just upgrading the ka24. I would like to here some of yall's opinions... thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2005, 02:39 PM   #2
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
search, way too many KA vs. SR things
Old 06-03-2005, 02:53 PM   #3
420sx
Post Whore!

420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future420sx has a brilliant future
hhaah its a troll. again. this shit is funny
Old 06-03-2005, 03:17 PM   #4
aznpoopy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
aznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond reputeaznpoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aznpoopy
s14 = heavy, over-rated, slow secretary's car

my best advice is to switch platforms.
Old 06-03-2005, 04:26 PM   #5
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
240sx sucks
its all about the SE R and SR-Ts now!!
Old 06-03-2005, 05:11 PM   #6
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
I like how he bought the car 2 months ago and is already planning an engine swap.

out of curiosity, what car did you have before this?

P.S. Get a new suspension first

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Old 06-03-2005, 06:21 PM   #7
gibbs240

i didnt put up the post to be mocked.... maybe i thought most people werent assholes. I have a 03 dodge srt4 with 226 whp. I wanted sumthin i could drift in but if this is the kind of bullshit im goin to get then i guess i picked the wrong place for advice.
Old 06-03-2005, 07:00 PM   #8
m0rex
Zilvia FREAK!

m0rex is on a distinguished road

Old 06-03-2005, 07:02 PM   #9
gibbs240

adsfasdfasdf
Old 06-03-2005, 08:24 PM   #10
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
well ill give u some advice... research make a thread with something more intelligent and new to add... instead of a topic used and abused, that will bring out the assholes like us.. honestly ur not gonna get a un-bias responses from us with ur topic. everyone has their reason, and so many fukn reason's... so do ur own reasearching and come to ur own conclusion of what u would like to do... best thing to do for a new owner... is probably work on getting some sort of lsd ,suspension, brakes, wheels and tires... not doing a engine swap.... yah know
Old 06-03-2005, 10:25 PM   #11
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
He has now gotten angry for being ridiculed at something that is asked again and again and again, then he needs to initiate a dick-swinging contest on how much WHP his Neon has, but he ONLY wanted to get a 240SX so he could have something to go drifting in... He has laid all 3 cornerstones to the troll's bandwagon

And I write too!
Old 06-03-2005, 10:27 PM   #12
MakotoS13
BANNED

MakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to MakotoS13
efff that. be a man and put in a real motor.

something with 8 cylinders.

not kidding.

at all.
Old 06-03-2005, 10:36 PM   #13
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Like your other thread:

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=81729

Search, Search, Search.

These are commonly covered things and have been covered many times. Read the KA-T sticky.
Closed Thread