Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-19-2006, 02:12 PM   #331
boost_it7
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
boost_it7 is making his/her stupidity well-knownboost_it7 is making his/her stupidity well-knownboost_it7 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boost_it7
Hey guys.
I've been on the boards for a while, but never really posted anything. I just got an S13 hatch though, so I'll be on a lot more.
boost_it7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2006, 06:38 PM   #332
Faster7

Faster7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Greetings.

Long time FC owner, currently working on swapping a KA into a 510.
Faster7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 07:23 PM   #333
MischiefS13

MischiefS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sup people, new guys here originally from supraforums.com. I own a 94 TT 6speed BPU 400+whp. I just purchased my 90' coupe and gonna build it strickly for time attack. Here this site is better than 240sx forums..is this true? I wish I could post pics of my car, but bein' a non- I actually read the damn title.
MischiefS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2006, 09:02 PM   #334
Gramentz
Leaky Injector

Gramentz is making a name for him/her selfGramentz is making a name for him/her self
Hey everyone, I just registered after being a lurker for a loooong time. Name is Blair and I've been building my SR for over a year and a half and actually started it tonight for the first time. (Thanks to my good friend). After about three weeks of trying to diagnose the code 11 problem myself, my friend came over and within an hour we determined that it was just a faulty ECU. Anyway, just wanted to say hey and introduce myself.

Parts on/for the SR:
eagle rods
wiseco pistons
block bore-d and re-honed
cometic headgasket
balanced crankshaft
brand new main and rod bearings
new water pump
new timing chain
new timing chain guides
new front cover/oil pump
arp head studs
comp valve springs
crower titanium retainers
new valve stem seals
greddy rocker arm stoppers
all bolt holes were cleaned and re-tapped
greddy front mount kit
walbro fuel pump
act clutch
MR downpipe
There may be more, I dont recall

Sorry about posting in the incorrect forum, I never looked there because I never registered until now.
Gramentz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 01:11 AM   #335
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MischiefS13
Sup people, new guys here originally from supraforums.com. I own a 94 TT 6speed BPU 400+whp. I just purchased my 90' coupe and gonna build it strickly for time attack. Here this site is better than 240sx forums..is this true? I wish I could post pics of my car, but bein' a non- I actually read the damn title.

Post pics of your ride in the New Pics thread...show us what ya got!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 01:03 AM   #336
jlkirakun

jlkirakun is an unknown quantity at this point
hi there, i'm new to the boards and i drive a 240sx hatch with a front end conversion and a 5 lug brake conversion. Nice to meet you all.
jlkirakun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 02:18 PM   #337
pclink

pclink is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello! & Goodbye!

Hi!
Found your website Sunday night and signed up hoping to find some help. After being sent to the chat forum 4 times when I clicked on the 'if you are new introduce yourself here' link, I figured what the heck, someone will help me find the right forum if it's that big a deal. Well, evidently it is that big a deal to a PHLIP. I've since found a site (NICOclub) that has the info I was looking for and they don't act like pompous asses when they give it out. I guess being a brickboard user for the past 10 years has spoiled me. Thanks for nothing. Paul
pclink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2006, 04:01 PM   #338
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Bye bye then. Have fun on NICO. We here at Zilvia.net like when people pay attention and follow the rules. Silly us.
Old 05-23-2006, 06:36 PM   #339
Psycho 240 Freak
Zilvia Member

Psycho 240 Freak is making his/her stupidity well-knownPsycho 240 Freak is making his/her stupidity well-knownPsycho 240 Freak is making his/her stupidity well-knownPsycho 240 Freak is making his/her stupidity well-knownPsycho 240 Freak is making his/her stupidity well-known
Hey everybody. New to Zilvia.net, but not new to 240's. Hoping to learn from you guys and hopefully I'll be able to give some advice too.
Psycho 240 Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 02:48 PM   #340
Mr. Camshaft
Zilvia Member

Mr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to allMr. Camshaft is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Camshaft
Hi my name is Steve. Most people call me Steve-O. Long time lurker, thought I'd finally post. Finally picked up a '90 fastback. I've already bought another two-tone coupe. Currently go to UCSD and I can't wait to move into a house. I've had enough of dorm life.
Mr. Camshaft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 04:56 PM   #341
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
introducin myself

my name is danny... not new to zilvia or 240's but i just never really have time to post. posted sum pics of my car on the pic thread. its my fourth 240, a 1990 white hatch let me know what ya'll think
jrocslider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2006, 06:57 PM   #342
93superHICAS
Zilvia Member

93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice93superHICAS is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to 93superHICAS Send a message via Yahoo to 93superHICAS
well my names stephen, they call me steve-0 too,i recently baught a 93 fb, superhicas, bought it all for 600 bucks with a leaky head gasket, changing it out right now, hard because im currently lil sick from a nose infection, and hard because i cant work on it because its stationed at my dads in venus, tx, 30 min drive, no biggy, but anyways just wanted to intro myself and i would like so tipps on some stuff in the near future, new to this hear zivia, but not 240's neither, currently a student , junior.
Old 05-24-2006, 11:34 PM   #343
240sxBoy65o

240sxBoy65o can only hope to improve
Im Shane, i just bought a 91 240 le, and its bone stock, hopefully soon to build it up......i gess not much more to say
240sxBoy65o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 02:46 AM   #344
flytwa78
Leaky Injector

flytwa78 will become famous soon enoughflytwa78 will become famous soon enoughflytwa78 will become famous soon enoughflytwa78 will become famous soon enough
Hi folks. I am new and I live on Guam. I am an autocrosser and drifter.

I have a 1998 240SX.

So far, my mods are:
Tein HE Suspension
Ingen intake
Nismo front lower bar
Cusco front and rear strut tower bars
Ebay exhaust (pending sr swap... when ever that is)
flytwa78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 12:36 PM   #345
240sxScores
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
240sxScores is making a name for him/her self240sxScores is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240sxScores
intro

Hey guys my names Denis i own a 1990 240sx for about 1 yr now. Im in the USMC in NC and my car is back home still . Its gonna get painted blue but i dont know what kinda blue i want yet. And i been thinkin and reading about swapping the RB25DET might do it this winter
240sxScores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 07:33 PM   #346
TriplD's

TriplD's is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Whatsup? Just joined up and as of the looks of things it seems this is probably the best forum I've joined up at. I own a 90 240sx hatch w/ redtop havent' really done much to it just the basics always have loved nissans, yes way before the fast and the furious ever existed I've owned 2 240s 1 240z and a 300zx. Thinking about taking out the sr and putting a rb26 in it sounds like fun but is costly or just buying another 240 (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) and doing it. Out of all of them the 240 first generation are the best.. but anyways just saying whatsup. Really enjoy the pics only forum thats tight.
TriplD's is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 01:40 PM   #347
reaxion
Zilvia Junkie

reaxion is making a name for him/her selfreaxion is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to reaxion
what up all, names justin.

-first car Ive ever driven was a 240sx fastback
-fell in love ever since
-didnt finally get mine til last year
-shes a black 95 zenki
-plans are suspension/brakes/diff/motor&drivetrain
-to me less is more. I like the Origin stuff and the VS just as equal as OEM. OEM is teh sexy.
-lookin to make my Sil something fun to drive. overall power and handling.

see you on the boards.
reaxion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 12:18 PM   #348
S14SR20DET

S14SR20DET is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello everyone, my name is Brian. Quick info, I live in Minnesota, I work as a mechanic for certified work and performance work out of Nissan here. I drive a 1994 Sentra SE-R stock as a winter beater (lovely winters) and a pretty built 1996 240SX with an S14 SR20DET for the summers. Glad to be part of Zilvia : )
S14SR20DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2006, 12:58 PM   #349
boroboros14

boroboros14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Whats going on everyone. I used to be a member of the forum back in the days when I bought my s14 in 2001. I used to just lurk around, but now I feel that with my experiences I could answer some questions here and there. Now the proud owner of two s14s.
boroboros14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 01:54 AM   #350
Brent V

Brent V is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey guys I just got a 91 240SX coupe. So far I put wheels/tires on it, a short shifter and some S15 seats. Next up is some new springs/shocks and replacement pads and rotors.

Looking forward to everyones input on future upgrades, I will have lots of questions
Brent V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 04:16 AM   #351
hsoj_v
Leaky Injector

hsoj_v is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to hsoj_v
Hello guys... kinda new to this forum. I'm an S12 owner... silvia right? Thought so. Anyways Pics of my cars here. I got two S12s, a 1984 and a 1986. I also have a Toyota/Scion xB/bB to do my daily driving. I've also considered getting a S13 coupe but for some reason the S12 was given to me back in 2003. In Early 2006 I purchased a 1984 200sx w/ 126k miles 5spd. Anyways enough with the story...

Glad to be apart of Zilvia. See Ya!
Old 05-30-2006, 12:58 PM   #352
Dr.PepperIsGood
BANNED

Dr.PepperIsGood is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello, My names Will and I drive a 1993 240sx...she's my pride and joy!!
Dr.PepperIsGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 02:27 PM   #353
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
C-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Hey, this is charles, new to the whole 240/silvia community. just bought myself a 1989 silvia PS13. car is waiting to get shipped. nice to meet u guys
Old 05-30-2006, 10:27 PM   #354
ZIDEWaze

ZIDEWaze is an unknown quantity at this point
yo!

hey guys, long time reader first time registererer. I got a 93 240 drop top w/ a spun main bearing(sob,sob), if any body has a cheap running KA for cheap in the Dallas FTW area hit me up....Please , im gettin desperate !
[email protected]
ZIDEWaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 02:16 AM   #355
cosil8e
Leaky Injector

cosil8e is an unknown quantity at this point
hi my name's joe and i actually registered sometime ago but for some reason i wasn't ever able to log-in until recently. anyway, i have a white 1990 240sx hatchback. i've been pouring waaay to much money into it for about three years now, but only recently have i been able to get any regular track time.
Old 05-31-2006, 12:17 PM   #356
pirate_texxx
Leaky Injector

pirate_texxx will become famous soon enoughpirate_texxx will become famous soon enoughpirate_texxx will become famous soon enoughpirate_texxx will become famous soon enough
texxx, i live in birmingham alabama, 91 coupe, not too many mods at the moment, ksport coilovers, sparco seat and wheel, and about to have two spare ka21de so i might kat one of them who knows though
pirate_texxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 07:25 PM   #357
Full Function

Full Function is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Full Function
Hey guys and gals,

My name is Jerry from Full Function. Just wanted to stop by and say howdy to everyone. We are going to start a build for a customer sometime soon hopefully, so I'll keep throwing up pictures and more info as we go. Anyway, good to be here, hope to meet some of you guys sometime down the road.

jerry
Union City, CA. 94587
510-475-5855 tel.
510-475-5840 fax.
www.fftec.com
[email protected]

The inconvienence of poor quality lingers long after the thrill of a good bargin...
Full Function is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 09:23 AM   #358
supaslidz

supaslidz is an unknown quantity at this point
hey my name is chris currently tying to convert a 89 coupe to RHD not shure if im going to cut out the fire wall or section on the whole clip, clip has some front end damage looks like they set something on the fromt left corner oh well just some more work for me if any one has done this before let me know what type of problems you've run in to and how you over came the set backs
supaslidz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 01:29 PM   #359
YuhTiNkYuhSliCk

Trader Rating: (1)
YuhTiNkYuhSliCk is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to YuhTiNkYuhSliCk Send a message via MSN to YuhTiNkYuhSliCk
new to zilvia

Hey I'm Shameed. I've been on other forums such as Freshalloy, 240sx.org, 240sxforums, and many others for quite some time now. I drive a sr20det swapped S13 FB and an 89 N13.
YuhTiNkYuhSliCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 07:43 PM   #360
insane wayne

insane wayne is an unknown quantity at this point
hey guys, my name is wayne, I'm from jersey (if you ever go to any of the englishtown events I'm probably there). I drive a red S14 that presently has it's interior scattered about my house so I can weld in the roll bar. Also, I have a bunch of parts around to finally do an auto to manual swap on my car, and I'm planning to go KA-T sometime in the future
insane wayne is offline   Reply With Quote