Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-01-2007, 02:28 PM   #211
daOne43
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
daOne43 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
My dachshund and jack russel mix "DOMINO" learning how to drive

daOne43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2007, 07:00 PM   #212
Mlogue84
Zilvia Junkie

Mlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfectionMlogue84 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Mlogue84

Daisy is the white one and Gracie is the brown one. They are sisters and they are Jack Russell Terrier-Chiuaua(sp?) mix.
Mlogue84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 07:21 PM   #213
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
leo - boston terrior

lily - french bulldog

olive - boxer
deolio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 09:21 PM   #214
Howard92884
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Howard92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Howard92884
^Nice Boxer! I want one!
Howard92884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 12:02 AM   #215
ae13bravo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
ae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ae13bravo Send a message via MSN to ae13bravo
My dog Rambo.

English Bulldog and Bullmastiff mix. His name is Rambo. Hes only three months old in the pics.

This is what he would do every time I told him to go outside. He would stroll in all calm while looking at us like "I hope they dont notice and kick me out" and would flop on to his side right under the fan. And i mean FLOP, as if all of a sudden his legs disappeared from underneath him. He loved to wrestle.
ae13bravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 10:09 PM   #216
SHIFT_Slide
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
SHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really niceSHIFT_Slide is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SHIFT_Slide Send a message via MSN to SHIFT_Slide

Yep, it's fun trying to find a spot to sleep.
2 Jacks
1 Rat Terrier
and of course a Siberian Husky
SHIFT_Slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2007, 10:46 PM   #217
silverarrow27
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
silverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Older picture when my system was first up and running.

silverarrow27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 01:08 PM   #218
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
Here's Cue (English Bulldog)

yeah his face can eat itself

looks like an old man here

winter clothes

sleeping's his hobby
Old 10-31-2007, 03:06 PM   #219
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Here is Lola, (Red nose-pitt)(adopted her from "swayray" here from Zilvia)

Here i my cat (N.E.D)ned.(Russian Blue)

I am glad I got them both while they were young, so they get along, the cat actually still has a chance when they wrestle, cuz the pit is still slow and small
Old 10-31-2007, 03:36 PM   #220
steve shadows
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
this thread is NWS

i see penises and vaginas
Old 10-31-2007, 03:39 PM   #221
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard92884 View Post
^Nice Boxer! I want one!

Ditto! Very nice doggies!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ae13bravo View Post
English Bulldog and Bullmastiff mix. His name is Rambo. Hes only three months old in the pics.
Are you sure it is English Bulldog? They are pretty tiny compared to a mastiff...Just curious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel25 View Post
Here is Lola, (Red nose-pitt)(adopted her from "swayray" here from Zilvia)

I am glad I got them both while they were young, so they get along, the cat actually still has a chance when they wrestle, cuz the pit is still slow and small

Awwww Ray has the ctuest Red Nose pits! Glad to see she went to a good home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve shadows View Post
this thread is NWS

i see penises and vaginas
OH NO Steve! I see pussy cats on here too!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 03:39 PM   #222
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel25 View Post
]
Here i my cat (N.E.D)ned.(Russian Blue)
That's a good looking cat. Nice coat.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 05:37 PM   #223
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
Awwww Ray has the ctuest Red Nose pits! Glad to see she went to a good home!
Yep, I wanted to find the girl that got the other male puppy so i could take Lola to meet him. and see how he is doing too, I almost adopted both of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
That's a good looking cat. Nice coat.
YEa I had never heard of russian blue before, a friend of my girl gave it to us, he is so F'n, clean and shiny all the time.
I got th name NED from (number 23)movie..thought it was funny as hell!
Old 10-31-2007, 07:08 PM   #224
Dorifto89
Zilvia Junkie

Dorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enough
Another of my nephew, Malish:

Dorifto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 07:53 PM   #225
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Old 10-31-2007, 08:04 PM   #226
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorifto89 View Post

awwwww, he looks like a love bug! haha. Like he would lick you to death! haha

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 03:35 AM   #227
Apathic
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Apathic is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Apathic
Quote:
Originally Posted by khmerguy618 View Post
Nala

looks like my dog!!!

Apathic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:36 AM   #228
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MavericStephenc
guinness

princess

princess and chopper

Boycott Berkeley and code pink
MavericStephenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:40 AM   #229
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorifto89 View Post

thats one crazy looking pit .. wow id be scared haha
Hooorahh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:43 AM   #230
Hooorahh!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfectionHooorahh! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Hooorahh! Send a message via Yahoo to Hooorahh!
here is my fat ass dogg ...

Hooorahh! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:32 AM   #231
B18C5MK1
Zilvia Addict

B18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond reputeB18C5MK1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to B18C5MK1
not my pet, but random squirrel at t-street in san clemente. he likes pedro's tortillas.

tigre RIP

this is Luca "popeye" Michael - he's half Bengal

and Juneau - she's an akita german shepard mix
she's only 8 weeks old. got her from the shelter. shes my gf's mom's new pup. so cute.

we (gf and i) cant have luca at our house because my roomy is allergic. so he's staying for the time being at my gf's brother's house. we pay him like $40 a month and go visit every weekend. i made a vid about it.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=maYBljN8UG4"]http://youtube.com/watch?v=maYBljN8UG4[/ame]
Old 11-01-2007, 12:35 PM   #232
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to nevaland9

Peep her JDM rhdness, Coco the cracka killa
Old 11-01-2007, 06:51 PM   #233
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
^now thats a cool dog
Old 11-01-2007, 08:18 PM   #234
MavericStephenc
Zilvia Addict

MavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfectionMavericStephenc is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MavericStephenc
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverarrow27 View Post
Older picture when my system was first up and running.

I FOUND NEMO!

Boycott Berkeley and code pink
MavericStephenc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 08:29 PM   #235
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
My dog, Brody.

she actually drifts.

2 leg motion.

Old 11-01-2007, 09:16 PM   #236
Dorifto89
Zilvia Junkie

Dorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enoughDorifto89 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
awwwww, he looks like a love bug! haha. Like he would lick you to death! haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13sr20dettttt View Post
thats one crazy looking pit .. wow id be scared haha

Well, I'm very glad that he's known me since birth. He's pretty cool with people he doesn't know. However when it comes to other dogs...if they are submissive then he is a giant asshole. I'll take more pictures next time I'm home.
Dorifto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 10:55 PM   #237
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
My two Fire-bellied Toads...uhm...Greco-Roman wrestling?

My Firshtank...

...and it's inhabitants

I want a Doberman. But that's gonna have to wait until I'm out of the barracks and back home.
HalveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 04:52 PM   #238
hijack3d
Zilvia Junkie

hijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond repute
LOL @ The squirell... That's awesome...

Iggy, before he turned into a fatty.
hijack3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 08:39 PM   #239
pinkarrowsnow
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
pinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura aboutpinkarrowsnow has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Turtle is CK
Cat is Peaches:ghey:
Dog is Duffy
pinkarrowsnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 09:34 PM   #240
GabeS14
Post Whore!

For the SoCal people with Pitbulls, where did you get the ears cut, Iv'e called about 20 places and they dont do the surgery!
pls pm me or post here.