Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-23-2012, 04:08 AM   #1861
240dream
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
240dream is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Should clear, I've answered the same question in this thread atleast 395874897594859 times.
They should rename this thread after you
240dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-23-2012, 07:38 AM   #1862
h2v7
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
h2v7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240dream View Post
They should rename this thread after you
+1123123

he helped me and many before and after
h2v7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 07:49 AM   #1863
JonathanPrem
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
JonathanPrem is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezza View Post
Going from 4.5deg to less than 1deg on the rear with 12.25j rims (not sure of offset)
I want to tuck rim but I'm struggling to find a happy medium between rubbing the coilover and rubbing the tyre on the arch.

I don't want any more than like 2deg camber though, is this even possible? That white kouki up there makes me think so. Is it possible to refit rear overs pinched? I'm just worried that if I remove them and try to re drill the 'pinched' fitment holes they will be too close the the existing ones.

Outside (note rubber dust):

Untitled by ezza_9000, on Flickr

Inside (metal shavings on coilover threads from wheel):

Untitled by ezza_9000, on Flickr

Any ideas suggestions would be great, is there a kit for moving the coil over further inward? If not, why?!
Why don't you put 5mm or 10mm slip on and run -2 camber? no coil rubbing or fender rubbing? did you bow out the over fenders already or mounted flush
JonathanPrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:19 AM   #1864
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
Quote:
Originally Posted by amfh403 View Post
Can someone tell me if Weds Mid Disk clears Z32 front brakes? I'm going to purchase a set of wheels and i don't really want to go with the Hi Disk as i want lip. Thanks in advance.
pretty fucking sure it does

if not its only like 2 or 3mm short of it
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 06:25 AM   #1865
Struggle
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Struggle is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
will 17 x 10 et-1 fit on the rear of a stock body S13 at just over 1 degree of camber with just a roll? no overfenders. if so any pics? just to see how much roll it will have.

cheers
Struggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:01 AM   #1866
Rich260z
Zilvia Addict

Rich260z is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey everyone, so I'm just looking for some DD wheels, preferably in the 16x7 or 16x8 size. I don't want to stagger them, and I don't stretch tires.

Specs of the car is s13, still on shock and spring (kyb gr2's and tein lowering springs) and circuit sports arm kit) I really don't want to roll the fender either, but I will if I need to, but I won't full the fender. Car currently has some 15x6 +10 280zx swastikas on it and they fill out the fender nicely, granted they are thin as shit. Tires have a large sidewall and sway in steep turns, like getting onto an onramp, which I just hate.

Car is still 4 lug and I am still running stock brakes. Car is a DD. My gf drives it sometimes.

The tires I will be running are either 215 or 225 /50 DZ101's. Love those tires and they are faily cheap. plus they should provide some curb protection, for the occasional slip.

I want to buy Enkie RPF01's off tirerack and they have +43 offset. I plan on using a 7mm (1/4 in) spacer all around. I really just like the style of these rims, and the car is a DD so I want it to look good. I don't need it to be hella flush, but I don't want it to be a sunken battleship stance either.

From what I hear that is a fairly decent size and offset, but ideally I'd like a 16x8 with +25 since I know they fit (my friend has a set of work Ewings in that size) almost perfectly.

So if anyone can point me in that direction I'd be much appreciated. Searching this site and 240sxforums mostly pulls up 17in staggered setups with coilovers. well that doesn't help me. I've been brooding on the Enkies for a long time. It helps being stuck in France not being able to buy shit lol.
Rich260z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:16 AM   #1867
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Struggle View Post
will 17 x 10 et-1 fit on the rear of a stock body S13 at just over 1 degree of camber with just a roll? no overfenders. if so any pics? just to see how much roll it will have.

cheers
No, you'll need a pretty large pull.

Here is a 10 +0 with -4 camber:

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:34 AM   #1868
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich260z View Post
Hey everyone, so I'm just looking for some DD wheels, preferably in the 16x7 or 16x8 size. I don't want to stagger them, and I don't stretch tires.

Specs of the car is s13, still on shock and spring (kyb gr2's and tein lowering springs) and circuit sports arm kit) I really don't want to roll the fender either, but I will if I need to, but I won't full the fender. Car currently has some 15x6 +10 280zx swastikas on it and they fill out the fender nicely, granted they are thin as shit. Tires have a large sidewall and sway in steep turns, like getting onto an onramp, which I just hate.

Car is still 4 lug and I am still running stock brakes. Car is a DD. My gf drives it sometimes.

The tires I will be running are either 215 or 225 /50 DZ101's. Love those tires and they are faily cheap. plus they should provide some curb protection, for the occasional slip.

I want to buy Enkie RPF01's off tirerack and they have +43 offset. I plan on using a 7mm (1/4 in) spacer all around. I really just like the style of these rims, and the car is a DD so I want it to look good. I don't need it to be hella flush, but I don't want it to be a sunken battleship stance either.

From what I hear that is a fairly decent size and offset, but ideally I'd like a 16x8 with +25 since I know they fit (my friend has a set of work Ewings in that size) almost perfectly.

So if anyone can point me in that direction I'd be much appreciated. Searching this site and 240sxforums mostly pulls up 17in staggered setups with coilovers. well that doesn't help me. I've been brooding on the Enkies for a long time. It helps being stuck in France not being able to buy shit lol.

You won't be able to get rpf1 in a 4lug size that will fit an s13. I would look at 5zigen fn01r-c 17x9 +20, kosei k1 16x8 if you can find them. You can also find cheap aftermarket wheels (rota, varrstoen, xxr, etc. ) in 16/17 x 8,9 +20-25. That's probably around where you want to stay. If you go with a higher offset you will hit the struts, lower and you will hit the fender lip.
Old 11-25-2012, 11:20 AM   #1869
Rich260z
Zilvia Addict

They sell those enkies on tirerack, unless you mean a lower offset. I don't really want to go into 17's since I like the cushion that a 50 series tire provides, the cost of of a 16in tire, and don't want a large ass monster truck height from 17in rims with a 50 series tire. I know Tirerack also sells kosei's, but not really into the look of them.

I like the rota grids, but they are +10 and like I said they may poke out. I was looking into the 5zigens, but they don't sell that size new (16x8 +25-30ish if you find it prove me wrong) I read on this size that the ideal size would be a 16x7 +35, which is pretty much what the enkies would look like.

I also don't want to go with a 9in wide wheel because of hitting the struts, plus it would just be added weight and I would need a wider tire (no stretch).

XXR makes a few decent looking rims with that offset and size( 16x8.25 big whoop) and I think varrstoen makes one in that size.
Old 11-25-2012, 11:47 AM   #1870
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Lemme get this straight, you don't want squishy sidewalks but you insist on running 16s with 50 series sidewalls and won't stretch them? That shit doesn't really add up since tall size walls will mean you'd have some sidewall flex.

Honestly don't waste your money on 7j rims, atleast go 8js and anything within +20 to 0 offset and go 225/50-16s. You run tires that are wider than the rim width makes the squishy sidewalks worst. To give you an idea 225mm roughly equates to 9 inches so 225 is square to most 9j wheels.

Another cheap option, find some OEM Nissan wheels that are 16x8 +30s like ther r32 GTR or z32 TT rears only.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:07 PM   #1871
Rich260z
Zilvia Addict

No I do want squishy sidewalls, but I think you mean like they aren't square with the rim. If I get a 17in I'd go down in sidewall size to keep overall diameter of the tire the same to keep the speedo accurate.

225/50's are not that squishy, depending on what the sidewall is made with. DZ101's have a double steel belt and are fairly rigid, same with Khumo Ecstas. Falken azenies on the other hand (that people use to stretch) don't have as reinforced a sidewall and are therefor more plyable. A 225/50 will still absorb a speed bump better than a 225 35 or 40 on a 17in though.

I hope I'm being clear. I want a "square" sidewall to the wheel. If I went with a 7in wheel I'd use a 205 or 215. With an 8in wheel I'd use a 225.

Yeah I'd like to go with an 8in wheel and put 225/50's on it, but you're suggestions don't work since I'm still 4 lug.

So I guess the rota grids would be decent for you're suggestion? Only pics I've seen are these:
RIMTUCK.com - Setup
and
FS: 16X8 Rota Grids :: Low Offset :: Perfect fitment for 240SX : Wheels / Tires (for sale)

I love the look of the second car, but I'm sure he has a slight pull in his rear panels. The first link the car looks kinda gay with his height and the stretch makes the whole tire/rim combo look small.

Last edited by Rich260z; 11-25-2012 at 12:52 PM..
Old 11-25-2012, 12:20 PM   #1872
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Another cheap option, find some OEM Nissan wheels that are 16x8 +30s like ther r32 GTR or z32 TT rears only.
Z32 TT wheels are 8.5's FYI with a +35 offset.
Old 11-25-2012, 12:28 PM   #1873
Rich260z
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
I'm still 4 lug.
I'm pretty sure the z32 and GTR were 5 lug. Just realized you weren't suggesting I run those.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:24 PM   #1874
Zilmatic
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Zilmatic is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Hey I got a set of SSR SP1 Profs 17x8 +24mm offset wrapped in Pirelli P zero 215 45 17... I need to replace the tires and does anyone have any suggestions for which size to go with and should i run spacers to have a flush fitment with stock metal? thanks!
(I was thinking of running a 15mm spacer up front and 20/25mm in the rear)
again thanks in advance
EDIT: on hks hipermax coils

Last edited by Zilmatic; 11-25-2012 at 01:29 PM.. Reason: added more info
Zilmatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:14 AM   #1875
Wookie384
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Wookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really niceWookie384 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wookie384
Quote:

Quote:
They sell those enkies on tirerack, unless you mean a lower offset. I don't really want to go into 17's since I like the cushion that a 50 series tire provides, the cost of of a 16in tire, and don't want a large ass monster truck height from 17in rims with a 50 series tire. I know Tirerack also sells kosei's, but not really into the look of them.

I like the rota grids, but they are +10 and like I said they may poke out. I was looking into the 5zigens, but they don't sell that size new (16x8 +25-30ish if you find it prove me wrong) I read on this size that the ideal size would be a 16x7 +35, which is pretty much what the enkies would look like.

I also don't want to go with a 9in wide wheel because of hitting the struts, plus it would just be added weight and I would need a wider tire (no stretch).

XXR makes a few decent looking rims with that offset and size( 16x8.25 big whoop) and I think varrstoen makes one in that size.
Okay, is the damn car a daily or track car? If I remember correctly you want something sporty, not track worthy, and definitely hipster hella flush-super stretched. So why the hell are you going to buy expensive light Enkei wheels that are worth more than your automatic daily driven car that your stupid curry smelling girlfriend is eventually going to curb? Just buy some decent 16x7's or 16x8's that tickles your pickle and doesn't cost more than the damn car. You've seen my car and know the specs of my Work RS-Beta's, You screwed up by posting this question on Zilvia, and you deserve every bit of flaming you get...lol

Quote:
Lemme get this straight, you don't want squishy sidewalks but you insist on running 16s with 50 series sidewalls and won't stretch them? That shit doesn't really add up since tall size walls will mean you'd have some sidewall flex.

Honestly don't waste your money on 7j rims, atleast go 8js and anything within +20 to 0 offset and go 225/50-16s. You run tires that are wider than the rim width makes the squishy sidewalks worst. To give you an idea 225mm roughly equates to 9 inches so 225 is square to most 9j wheels.

To be honest, his car isn't really that performance oriented, He wants something between stock and track, its AUTOMATIC, 16x7's on his car is fine, he just wants it to look "cool".

Honestly Richard, just get some 16x7's or 16x8's that are cheap and look good to you. You know for a fact how my size and offset looks. Shit, I'll sell you my wheels for the right price! lol
Wookie384 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 04:13 PM   #1876
vipergtsr1000hp
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
vipergtsr1000hp is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharCharXD View Post
What do I have to do to make 18x9 +35 & 18x10.5 +20 fit s14 kouki? I have dmax coils. What would be the best tires for a big stretch. How big of spacers? I was also thinking about a square setup 18x10.5 +20 all around? Which would you do?

225/40/18 fronts mild stretch
255/35/18 rears mild stretch

or

215/35/18 fronts bigger stretch
225/40/18 rears big stretch

u would prob need a 20-25mm spacer to clear coils up front.
rears are fine with just a roll.

hope this helps
vipergtsr1000hp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:41 AM   #1877
Aurox

Aurox is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello everybody! I've searched but I'm still confused about one spec of the future wheels for my DD S13.

The car is and will stay stock arched, but I'll roll and pull the fenders for sure; here in Italy we do have some sick laws about car mods so I'll be forced to run just one tyre size (F&R) that could be 215/45 R17 or 215/40 (actually I could also go for a 225 but would kill the car performance as the S13 have a CA18DET with around 220 HP).

So here's the real question: will 17x9 +25 (like Rota Grids) fit with coilovers and a low ride? And if yes how much camber will be needed ? Don't want to use too much due the nature of the car that's daily driven
Some people says yes and some don't without a tiny spacer.

Here's some useful infos:
_I'm planning to increase the steering angle (usual stuff spacer,tie rods etc)
_I can't go 5 lugs or use spacers (yep it's considered illegal )
_Here in europe Rota wheels with 9J and 4x114.3 is only sold with +25 offset and not +12 or +15 like in the USA

Many thanks for the help
Cheers
Aurox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:02 AM   #1878
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurox View Post
The car is and will stay stock arched, but I'll roll and pull the fenders for sure; here in Italy we do have some sick laws about car mods so I'll be forced to run just one tyre size (F&R) that could be 215/45 R17 or 215/40 (actually I could also go for a 225 but would kill the car performance as the S13 have a CA18DET with around 220 HP).

So here's the real question: will 17x9 +25 (like Rota Grids) fit with coilovers and a low ride? And if yes how much camber will be needed ? Don't want to use too much due the nature of the car that's daily driven
Some people says yes and some don't without a tiny spacer.

Here's some useful infos:
_I'm planning to increase the steering angle (usual stuff spacer,tie rods etc)
_I can't go 5 lugs or use spacers (yep it's considered illegal )
_Here in europe Rota wheels with 9J and 4x114.3 is only sold with +25 offset and not +12 or +15 like in the USA

Many thanks for the help
Cheers
For the record, 225/40 won't kill your performance, it allows for less stretch for your wheels which means more tire and depending on the tire, it will be beneficial for grip.

Anyway, based on the conditions you pointed out...it won't be exactly "flush" but since you can't use spacers, I would just go with 215/45. As for camber, keep it simple: negative 2-2.5* (at most) will do you fine especially if you want to keep your fenders at a slight roll.
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 05:01 PM   #1879
Sthirteen90
Leaky Injector

Sthirteen90 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey guys i got some questions. I recently bought an S13 and the guy gave me a set of xxr 962 wheels. The rears are something around 10in and i believe the fronts are 8in. I cant get an answer out of the guy about the exact specs of the wheels. I also cant tell you what the offset is, Ive seen people with this wheel in different depths with offsets of 30, 35, 38 and 40mm. The back wheels seem to be fine as is. The front on the other hand is rubbing violently. Its hitting the coil. Im not sure what size spacers i need and/or camber i need to run. The suspension is completely stock as far as i know. help me out guys! I know i havnt given you guys much info. I can post pictures if you guys need them. thanks guys!
Sthirteen90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 07:43 PM   #1880
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Slap some 5mm spacer to see...if that doesnt work, add more. But you'd need longer studs after 6-7mm.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 12-04-2012, 03:06 PM   #1881
Sthirteen90
Leaky Injector

@fliprayzin, the guy told me that he believes he rear has a 30mm offset and the front has a 35mm. if that changes anything haha. and the wheels scrape even going strait fyi. ill try that, i just dont wanna waist money trying different spacers. could just say eff it and get 1.5 in spacers and fender flares haha.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:59 PM   #1882
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

If you can put the wheels on and the rims are barely touching the suspension, 5mm will be more than enough. Hell, you can probably get away with 3mm.

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 12-06-2012, 12:10 AM   #1883
shomo172
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
shomo172 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I got a good deal on some Square's but they're 18s. I can't really find any S13s with these wheels in this size.

Question is, would it be safe to say I could get away with these with a stretched tire(maybe 225/40??) and a slight fender pull? Maybe some camber? Not too good with wheel fitment. Any advice would help.

Specs on all 4: 18x9.5 +12

Maybe something similar to this S13 (just not as beautiful, haha).
Took this from the fitment whore thread. His specs written:
18x9.5 +10 225/40 -3.5
18x10.5 +22 235/40 -3.5
Rolled fenders

shomo172 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:23 AM   #1884
zooopreme
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (38)
zooopreme is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by shomo172 View Post
I got a good deal on some Square's but they're 18s. I can't really find any S13s with these wheels in this size.

Question is, would it be safe to say I could get away with these with a stretched tire(maybe 225/40??) and a slight fender pull? Maybe some camber? Not too good with wheel fitment. Any advice would help.

Specs on all 4: 18x9.5 +12

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...61130909_n.jpg
RIMTUCK.com - Search Results - Thumbnails
For Sale #1 | For Sale #2
zooopreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:53 PM   #1885
Sthirteen90
Leaky Injector

i mean its rubbing pretty bad. it slows the car down, even when driving strait.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:26 AM   #1886
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sthirteen90 View Post
i mean its rubbing pretty bad. it slows the car down, even when driving strait.
WTF do you keep bringing this up? You need some spacers to push the wheel further out, away from the suspension. Just the fact that you can put the wheels on means all you need is a few mm. 3mm spacers will be more than enough. Now, stop posting, get some spacers and put it in the damn car...

CLICK HERE!!!
Old 12-10-2012, 03:08 AM   #1887
jujujdm

jujujdm is an unknown quantity at this point
What is the maximum negative offset on S14 with OEM front fender and rear fender Origin Lab +50 ?

Front 9.5 to 10.5
Reat 10.5 to 12

Thank you
jujujdm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:02 AM   #1888
Matt240

Matt240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Im looking to buy some xxr 522's for my s13. Ive been looking around online, but I can't seem to find any info on width & offset. My car is currently lowered 2 inches, and will be lowered more soon. Was wondering what would look best / fit my car. I also can't find any 17 4x114.5 lug patterns. Any help?
Matt240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:39 AM   #1889
JonathanPrem
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
JonathanPrem is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jujujdm View Post
What is the maximum negative offset on S14 with OEM front fender and rear fender Origin Lab +50 ?

Front 9.5 to 10.5
Reat 10.5 to 12

Thank you
all depends on brand and disk. i ran works 18*9.5 -6 a disk on rolled and pulled front fender.
JonathanPrem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:07 AM   #1890
cchondro
Zilvia Junkie

cchondro is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt240 View Post
Im looking to buy some xxr 522's for my s13. Ive been looking around online, but I can't seem to find any info on width & offset. My car is currently lowered 2 inches, and will be lowered more soon. Was wondering what would look best / fit my car. I also can't find any 17 4x114.5 lug patterns. Any help?
give us some sizes and specs
do you want to run camber or no
do you want to roll or pull your fenders or no
theres alot of factors you are leaving out
cchondro is offline   Reply With Quote