Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 02-21-2024, 10:20 AM   #1081
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
And you wonder why the lefties stopped posting...
probably stopped posting because you guys are all a bunch of screwballs that have completely run out of idea. for those in CA, your super majority leaves you no one to blame other than yourselves. for president, you guys have run your broken down candidate until the gaskets have literally blown off and the indian VP who is advertised as black, simply cant even manage to speak. and now the clock is ticking and you see the country is being steam rolled by the dominant opposition. the only solution left is to figure out the next method to cheat.

as a person who has not voted, i find it very amusing how many people i know as former democrats who have flipped and are now signed up as republicans. its going to be wild
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2024, 12:15 PM   #1082
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
It's entertaining seeing Jim Jordan's impeachment dying on the line and him refusing to admit it.
Beyond that, this whole thing is just sad and I got enough problems without spending a bunch of time and energy on it. America will get the politicians we deserve, nothing will ever be resolved and we'll have to make due.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 02:02 PM   #1083
nick_d_240sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
nick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
It's entertaining to see democrats embrace their sanctuary city policies.

Eric Adams: NYC Is Handcuffed By Sanctuary City Laws
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/er...ws/ar-BB1isiml

Staten Island public officials call for an end to New York as a sanctuary city
https://www.silive.com/news/2024/02/...uary-city.html

Unfortunately, for democrats, the illegals aren't going to be allowed to vote.

New York City law to let non-citizen's vote ruled unconstitutional in appellate court
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ne...rt/ar-BB1iGcmW
Old 02-22-2024, 03:09 PM   #1084
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
It's entertaining seeing Jim Jordan's impeachment dying on the line and him refusing to admit it.
Beyond that, this whole thing is just sad and I got enough problems without spending a bunch of time and energy on it. America will get the politicians we deserve, nothing will ever be resolved and we'll have to make due.
why the surprise, did anything ever come from any of trumps impeachments? whole lotta nothing. even the lawsuits are coming up empty handed. they'll fall apart on appeal. these rulings are only good for headlines.
Old 02-22-2024, 04:02 PM   #1085
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
America will get the politicians we deserve, nothing will ever be resolved and we'll have to make due.
The problem is that you and I don't deserve these politicians, but we have to live under them.

I don't deserve Depends Daddy.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2024, 09:43 AM   #1086
ixfxi
Post Whore!

https://maebeagirlforcongress.org/

of course you deserve these politicians, are you phobic? support the progressives

remember the saying, dont get mad... get elected! you guys sound like babies

biden did so much good during these last four years, run him another 4.... what could go wrong
Old 02-25-2024, 07:44 AM   #1087
ixfxi
Post Whore!

oh nikki.......... just hang up the towel already
Old 02-27-2024, 02:18 PM   #1088
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
oh nikki.......... just hang up the towel already
Maybe she's hoping to get the DNC nod and replace Joe or Kamala this fall.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2024, 08:49 PM   #1089
ixfxi
Post Whore!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETAFus3wmhw

^ thumbs up
Old 02-28-2024, 10:41 AM   #1090
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
"Trump actually listened to us. He actually cares."

That was a good laugh.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2024, 02:03 PM   #1091
nick_d_240sx
Leaky Injector

nick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymore
Notice that Democrats never post anything good about Biden. It's all just Anti-Trump.
Old 02-28-2024, 04:20 PM   #1092
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_d_240sx View Post
Notice that Democrats never post anything good about Biden. It's all just Anti-Trump.
Not much they can say while Genocide Joe is backing Israel's terrorism spree... Not that Trump's policy would be any better. There'd probably already be a Trump Hotel being constructed atop Palestinian bodies on some prime beach-front Gaza strip land.
Old 02-29-2024, 09:48 AM   #1093
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post
"Trump actually listened to us. He actually cares."

That was a good laugh.
Primary results seem to be conflicting with your statement. Im just an observer, though.
Old 02-29-2024, 11:03 AM   #1094
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
Nothing good to post.

Biden is a solid liberal. He's old as fuck, no one really wants him, he's emblematic of a broken system, but he's still better than Trump. Sure, he hates brown people who hurt trade with Israel, but so does every liberal.

This time out, we have two emblems of broken systems- but one of them promises to be a dictator for a day and the other can't tie his shoes without falling over. One of them said, "if you go after me, I'm coming after you," the other eats ice cream. One of them said "we've been waging an all-out war on American democracy," the other thought Mexico bordered Gaza.

Trump's stated that he wants to put parents back in charge of schools... except that parents are a huge part of the reason why schools are broken right now.

Trump's stated that he would send the National Guard to take over when he deems local law enforcement "refusing to act." That is a gross overstep of federal authority.

Trump would lead efforts in VTOL vehicles for families and individuals, which is just plain fucking stupid. Biden may fall over riding bikes, but this idea is so dumb Trump should consider a helmet while walking.

Trump would open the floodgates even wider for Chinese, Iranian, and Russian misinformation. By banning funding for nonprofits and academic programs that study misinformation and disinformation campaigns, we'd be ill-equipped to fight them.

Trump's tariffs are a tax on those who can least afford it and cannot force large-scale reintegration of manufacturing jobs into the United States economy.

The fight is against Trump. Many good people are being forced to vote for a has-been octogenarian rather than someone they actually give a shit about because if they don't, Trumpster Fire 2.0 enters the White House again.
Old 02-29-2024, 11:29 AM   #1095
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Not much they can say while Genocide Joe is backing Israel's terrorism spree... Not that Trump's policy would be any better. There'd probably already be a Trump Hotel being constructed atop Palestinian bodies on some prime beach-front Gaza strip land.
From the River to the Sea, Israel will be Free!

Genocide? LMFAO literally the worst "genocide" ever.
The population of Gaza has doubled since 2001 (1M to 2M) and gone up 5x since 1950.

HAMAS, the childish raping shit bags who decided it was a brilliant idea to murder 1,700 Israelis in the most horrific manner possible... Claims the IDF has killed 29,000 Palestinians since October.

So, 2M people crammed in this sliver of land and 4 months later and Israel was ONLY able to kill 29,000 with all their tanks and missiles and planes?

For real?

HAMAS killed 1,700 with hang gliders in one day, IDF is barely able to kill 240 a day.

Hmmmm "Genocide".

Maybe HAMAS should just surrender and turn themselves in.
Old 02-29-2024, 02:48 PM   #1096
nick_d_240sx
Leaky Injector

KA24DESOneThree, Holy shit. Do you have CNN/MSNBC pumped straight into your veins?

Life was pretty damn good when Trump was President, minus the incessant crying and rioting from leftists, BLM and democrats. It's been nothing but a dumpster fire since democrats and Biden took over. They've done absolutely nothing to better the lives of Americans.

I don't know how you can actually believe the nonsense you wrote..

America First! Trump 2024!
Old 03-01-2024, 09:49 AM   #1097
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

See, the problem is that you continue to think I give a shit about Democrats. I've stated time and time again that I don't.

I am biased against almost everyone in politics. That makes me far more reliable than someone biased for someone in politics.

If your candidate is an asshole, does that mean your bias for him makes you a dingleberry?
Old 03-01-2024, 10:24 AM   #1098
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Biden is a solid liberal. He's old as fuck, no one really wants him, he's emblematic of a broken system, but he's still better than Trump.
you really have no ability to make a valid point, its amazing. this type of flawed mindset is why so many people have moved, its as if you grasp the parts of the puzzle but still cant manage to put it together. i always use the super mario bros analogy that after 10 years you're still struggling with World 1.

all of your talking points are very predictable and in my opinion, lack any ability of independent thought. such a strong disdain for the opposition that you clearly have no ability to listen to any of his speeches complete and unfiltered. you're basically consuming snippets that make its way through the channels you view. i wont fault you that much, because there are a lot of people like this.

its this flawed mentality where people get hung up on things like "they're not sending us their best, they're sending criminals and rapists, and good people too" ... and yet still, even with all the massive amount of non-vetted immigrants pouring in, you're completely obtuse to this and the risks that come along with it.

a lot of people gonna have a hard time with the next 4 years.... a lot of people are just tired of this ultra-liberal, highly progressive horse shit
Old 03-01-2024, 11:30 AM   #1099
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
From the River to the Sea, Israel will be Free!

Genocide? LMFAO literally the worst "genocide" ever.
The population of Gaza has doubled since 2001 (1M to 2M) and gone up 5x since 1950.

HAMAS, the childish raping shit bags who decided it was a brilliant idea to murder 1,700 Israelis in the most horrific manner possible... Claims the IDF has killed 29,000 Palestinians since October.

So, 2M people crammed in this sliver of land and 4 months later and Israel was ONLY able to kill 29,000 with all their tanks and missiles and planes?

For real?

HAMAS killed 1,700 with hang gliders in one day, IDF is barely able to kill 240 a day.

Hmmmm "Genocide".

I really have nothing to add here. Just that reading this made me fucking sick.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 01:04 PM   #1100
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
The IDF has killed 29,000 Palestinians since October.
1/3 of which are children... We know which side of history you stand on.

Do you fly the Nazi flag outside your house or just wrap yourself in it every night when you go to sleep?

Quote:
"Hamas" apparently includes women, children, educators, doctors, journalists, first responders, and anyone else who disagrees with colonialism and genocide. Let's call Hamas what it is: a cover-all name used to carry out atrocities against a persecuted population. Replace "Hammas" with "Darfuri," "Cambodian," or "Armenian" and it sounds like a pretty familiar story.
Old 03-01-2024, 02:23 PM   #1101
nick_d_240sx
Leaky Injector

You support the islamic terrorist group, Hamas? The group that wants to exterminate Israelis, which includes women, children, educators, doctors, journalist...

How can you not see that calling jewish people, "nazis," is insane?

This is leftist idiocracy.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Hamas
Old 03-01-2024, 03:47 PM   #1102
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
You support the islamic terrorist group, Hamas? The group that wants to exterminate Israelis, which includes women, children, educators, doctors, journalist...
Difficult concept to understand, I know, but
Israeli/Zionist ≠ Jewish.
Hamas ≠ Palestinian.

What I support is fair treatment of all people, regardless of their skin color, religion, or economic status.

Ask yourself:
1. "If the Palestinians had removed a bunch of whites from their homes 80 years ago, forced them into ever-shrinking corners of their own country, and constantly shot/killed/bombed them, would I expect them to do so without a fight?"
2. "If the whites supposedly kidnapped/killed some Palestinians, would I not speak up if the Palestinians started indiscriminately bombing the shit out of the whites, calling their hospitals, churches, and schools terrorist hideouts in retaliation?"
3. "Am I actually the one eating up western colonist propaganda and in so doing supporting a liberal president whom I hate?"

Quote:
How can you not see that calling jewish people, "nazis," is insane?
Calling people who act like Nazis "Nazis" is perfectly rational. Had you read my post without a massive Trump-boner chip on your shoulder, you would see that I wasn't calling Jewish people Nazis, I was calling Corbic's sociopathic ass one.
Old 03-01-2024, 05:38 PM   #1103
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
1/3 of which are children... We know which side of history you stand on.

Do you fly the Nazi flag outside your house or just wrap yourself in it every night when you go to sleep?.
You obviously don't realize the "29,000" number is some bullshit given out by Hamas to the media.

Also "children" is an interesting term since I've seen "IDF gun down children".. missing detail being the children are ~17 and tossed a hand grenade and charged with a pistol. Hmm. Why was this being recorded again....ohhh that's right, martyrs for the cause.
Old 03-01-2024, 05:38 PM   #1104
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
It all sucks
Truer words never spoken.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 07:11 PM   #1105
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

Ask yourself:
1. "If the Palestinians had removed a bunch of whites from their homes 80 years ago, forced them into ever-shrinking corners of their own country, and constantly shot/killed/bombed them, would I expect them to do so without a fight?"
You're drinking a whole lot of terrorist propaganda there buddy.

70% of "Palestinians" are just 3rd generation Saudis and Egyptians.

After the collapse of the Ottoman Empire the English secured the area and under English occupation the region economically prospered. This brought migrants from other Arab regions who often took jobs working for the Jewish inhabitants and immigrants. Farming, building, day laborers.

Then the Arabs launched a full out war and tried to kill all the Jews. Guess what they lost and Israel got formed. They could have packed their shit and left then. Nope, two more wars, two more losses. Then Jordan and Egypt tried taking the "Palestinians" but kicked them out for being assholes.

Shit, the Palis in Kuwait joined Sadam in 1991 celebrating the occupation which resulted in their expulsion once the US kicked Sadam out.

Notice how Egypt isn't letting anyone in?

Did you forget all the suicide bombings? Seriously, I'm 17 and oh no, grandpa lost his house 50 years ago and I'm poor and oppressed... Whelp guess I'll go blow myself up on a school bus full of kids.

Despite hundreds of billions in aid and beach front property Gaza is a freaking ghetto with no industry. They just sit around embezzling aid money, smuggling weapons and preaching hate and genocide.

I don't see any videos of IDF soldiers kicking a Palestinians head around like a soccer ball or a soldier calling his parents cheering how he just killed two old women. Can't say the same for Palestine....

25% of Israel is non-Jewish with +17% being Arab/Muslim.
Old 03-02-2024, 10:20 AM   #1106
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Has anyone actually gone there to see the happenings, or are they just relying on news sources (either side really) which can be manipulated. Everyone is so quick to speak as an expert on the topic, I dont hear too many people thinking with an open mind... just a lot of arguing.

From the little that I understand, plenty of Palestinians had the ability to live and work in Israel, but I dont believe Palestine was open doors to Israelis. It reminds me a lot of BLM and how its anti-American and shits on its host using any term they can incorrectly, from racism to genocide. Jews dealt with real genocide, highly unlikely that the Palestinians are. Atrocities of war, sure.... but not genocide. And odd that their neighboring Muslim countries are not opening their borders and welcoming these refugees with open arms.

If the election works out fairly in the months to come, a lot of this will come to an end very quickly... be it Palestine or Ukraine. If thats the case, a lot of mask wearing anti-fascist facists will eat crow... again. I really hope a lot these radicals face jail time for treason. Being anti-American is a major problem nowadays.
Old 03-05-2024, 03:12 PM   #1107
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
You're drinking a whole lot of terrorist propaganda there buddy.
Nah, it's just the lingering effects of that anti-colonialism + anti-military-industrial complex kool-aid that I drank 20 years ago.

Which side is the "terrorist" depends on whether you support colonization or not. I clearly do not. Western powers have no clue how to "liberate" the Middle East and obviously have no intent to so, as the last 80 years of instability in the region shows.

You excuse these atrocities by saying it's because they've kidnapped and beheaded people, but that's putting the cart before the donkey. Like I said before, you push and push and you're bound to get pushback. And that pushback is exactly what the Zionists wanted to happen so they'd be justified in their attacks. They always wanted Israel to be one state and it's easier to bomb, maim, and kill, than to negotiate fair terms. Conveniently, that approach also requires a lot more munitions �� gotta feed the machine ��

Quote:
Everyone is so quick to speak as an expert on the topic, I dont hear too many people thinking with an open mind... just a lot of arguing.
This is the off topic section of a car forum, of course we're all experts on the topic of politics!
Old 03-05-2024, 06:04 PM   #1108
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Which side is the "terrorist" depends on whether you support colonization or not. I clearly do not. Western powers have no clue how to "liberate" the Middle East and obviously have no intent to so, as the last 80 years of instability in the region shows.
Regardless of which so-called marginalized democraphic you (insert here), its an uncanny coincidence in how unruly and uncivilized they are. There is a reason Sadaam or any of the rulers of these regions were criticized as dictators. They're basically like Klingons from Star Trek, live by the sword and die by the sword type of people. Somehow the douchie liberals thing we can all just get along. Sometimes society can, and sometimes it cant. And leave it to politicians to fuck it all up.
Old 03-06-2024, 02:28 PM   #1109
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Regardless of which so-called marginalized democraphic you (insert here), its an uncanny coincidence in how unruly and uncivilized they are. There is a reason Sadaam or any of the rulers of these regions were criticized as dictators. They're basically like Klingons from Star Trek, live by the sword and die by the sword type of people. Somehow the douchie liberals thing we can all just get along. Sometimes society can, and sometimes it cant. And leave it to politicians to fuck it all up.
Yeah, I'm not so naive as to say that everything would necessarily be more peaceful without western interference, but it sure isn't helping. Nations can settle their own disputes without the west acting as some kind of morally-superior arbiter while simultaneously providing weapons to both sides (if they can afford it) and stoking the flames.

Regardless of which side did what, no civilian deserves to be starved, hunted, killed, and driven from their home, and we sure as hell shouldn't be supporting whoever is perpetrating these acts.
Old 03-07-2024, 12:24 PM   #1110
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Yeah, I'm not so naive as to say that everything would necessarily be more peaceful without western interference, but it sure isn't helping. Nations can settle their own disputes without the west acting as some kind of morally-superior arbiter while simultaneously providing weapons to both sides (if they can afford it) and stoking the flames.
The world is a better place because of Colonialism. #NotSorry

Quote:
Regardless of which side did what, no civilian deserves to be starved, hunted, killed, and driven from their home, and we sure as hell shouldn't be supporting whoever is perpetrating these acts.
What a strangely Western Colonizer belief to have.

That is certainly not the beliefs of the Arab/Muslim world which went to great lengths to colonize, genocide and enslave the Mediterranean and North Africa.