Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 12-29-2002, 05:55 PM   #31
kurissuS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
kurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura aboutkurissuS13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kurissuS13
Quote:
Originally posted by Krunko
I just moved to Sherman Oaks, CA from Tulsa, Ok. I used to autocross in Tulsa. Anyone in my area into auto-xing? It would be nice to get back into it.

thanks,

chance
krunko - i autocross, and i'm in ur area. plus, i thought i gave u the info for autocross in SoCal. i thought i'd be seein ur S14 at Hollywood Park on the 15th. thur was also 3 LHD Evo 7's there. oh well, thur's another one jan 26 at Hollywood Park again. hope to see u at that one.

Hipposleek - he said that he moved FROM tulsa to sherman oaks.

--SUGAR & PATIS 4 LIFE--
kurissuS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2002, 07:12 AM   #32
HippoSleek
Nissanaholic!

HippoSleek is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by kurissuS13
Hipposleek - he said that he moved FROM tulsa to sherman oaks.
I n0t 5mArt.

:wheres that embarassed smiley when you need it:

Thanks for the correction.
HippoSleek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2003, 12:49 PM   #33
LanceS13
AutoX Junkie

LanceS13 is making a name for him/her selfLanceS13 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally posted by MovinUp-1
Yeah sounds like fun. Are you going to continue to autocross the 240 as well? I have never driven one at an auto-x but the car looks like it is well suited for SM with the SR20 swap and the suspension I have for it now. I went with koni SA and ground control coilovers with 500lb front and 375 rear. Gonna be quite stiff but I wanted to be able to do lapping days with it as well and 500lb is as much as the koni sa will handle without re-valving.
Hopefully we can get together at some events this year. I see from the website that Mississippi region has a few 240s racing. Any chance of getting back on the airport?
I could have swore I already replied to this, but I don't see it, so I'll do it again.

Yeah, the 240 will continue to serve regular autoX duty staying in STS for now. Depending on how much of my budget the new RX-7 project takes up, it may see SM by the end of the season with a built KA-T under the hood. Time will tell.

Yeah, you should definitely come to some of our events. We have a couple 240s should up now and again...I'm the only regular. There's a couple of older guys that share an STS 240SX and an ITS/BSP 280Z. When they run the 240, they give me some excellent competition.
I'm afraid Meridian is out of the question for the time being...especially with all this threat of war stuff going on. We did have our August and November events at the Grenada airport, though. It's not as big or quite as sticky as Meridian, but it's better than the sandlot we have to play in at the Jackson fairgrounds. Our first event is next Sunday in Jackson, but I don't know if I'll make it (driving my car anyway). Baby needs a new pair of shoes (not to mention a fan clutch, belts, oil change,...). I got a friend with a Miata that owes me a favor, though.
LanceS13 is offline   Reply With Quote