Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 03:15 PM   #1051
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/...ost__p__936156
On hybridz.org..
Old 05-02-2011, 08:53 PM   #1052
slowvia
Zilvia Junkie

slowvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touge Noob S13 View Post
Of coarse you don't. Those scenes consists almost exclusively of old fat white men.
How arrogant. Im not old. Im not fat. But I do own a 60's muscle car.

Look, can all you haters just fuck off for once? (not directing this towards any specific individual.)

Last edited by slowvia; 05-03-2011 at 12:43 AM..
Old 05-02-2011, 09:55 PM   #1053
Magical Trevor
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Magical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Magical Trevor
Rolling on re-named Sportmax wheels.... LOL @ the up and coming wheel brand.

XXR isn't new, they just bought Sportmax. And I bet they let it go for a decent price because of the horrible reputation they had.

Let this thread die please, people will buy knock off wheels, we can't change that. However, we can support innovative companies that produce quality wheels.

.. XXR is not one of those companies.

.. an old man once told me, "Your car and your soul will never be complete once you spend the money to buy a nice, quality set of real wheels for your car. Then and only then will you feel real pride and individuality with your car."

Everyone has knock offs.... that's why people don't like them.
Old 05-02-2011, 11:33 PM   #1054
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Just like if you don't have a manicure and $300 dress shoes your garbage.

I really am tired of the import scenes obsession with brands. You guys at like a bunch of bitches squabbling about purses and shoes.

I don't see this shit In the domestic or classic crowds.
I tried staying out of this thread but still somebody has to spit random bullshit.

If your tired of the "scene get the fuck out of it.
The reason you dont see these arguments in those circles is because they all have enough money (and sense) to buy well known, well made, BRAND NAME parts.

Your a fucking douche and have very little to offer, even as a point of view.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Old 05-02-2011, 11:42 PM   #1055
Magical Trevor
Zilvia Addict

Magical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
The reason you dont see these arguments in those circles is because they all have enough money (and sense) to buy well known, well made, BRAND NAME parts.
Yup, I came from that scene, owned a WS6 and a Z06.. Never heard any of this shit because no one bought knock off shit. It was all quality parts. No one would ever dare put ebay headers on their car.... ever. Let along some piss poor knock off wheels.
Old 05-03-2011, 04:18 AM   #1056
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical Trevor View Post
Yup, I came from that scene, owned a WS6 and a Z06.. Never heard any of this shit because no one bought knock off shit. It was all quality parts. No one would ever dare put ebay headers on their car.... ever. Let along some piss poor knock off wheels.
Yes because American Racing is such a "name brand".
Old 05-03-2011, 04:21 AM   #1057
Corbic
Post Whore!

Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Quote:
I tried staying out of this thread but still somebody has to spit random bullshit.

If your tired of the "scene get the fuck out of it.

Your a fucking douche and have very little to offer, even as a point of view.

Or I could just make it a better place by sticking around untill you leave.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:13 AM   #1058
ka24debt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (19)
ka24debt is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
17x9.75+25 all around. 215/45 up front and 225/45. no spacers and slight roll

negrosx13 and 180sxdrifter came by

im prob gonna lower the rear a tiiiny bit. and heres the car in a quick vid negrosx13 took.

YouTube - Slammed 240sx s13
Old 05-03-2011, 07:16 AM   #1059
nebz

Trader Rating: (0)
nebz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Do the 8.75 have the same concave as the 9.75s ?
Old 05-03-2011, 08:01 AM   #1060
2slowdy

2slowdy is an unknown quantity at this point
That looks really good. I like the black and the gold. How did you clear coilovers up front without a spacer?
Old 05-03-2011, 09:17 AM   #1061
Magical Trevor
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Yes because American Racing is such a "name brand".
I was referring to iForged, CCW, Fikse..... but if you like rocking American Racing, that's cool too.
Old 05-03-2011, 10:10 AM   #1062
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
I was referring to iForged, CCW, Fikse..... but if you like rocking American Racing, that's cool too.
my dad is one of those Domestic/Classic car guys. most of them dont buy iForged, CCW or Fikse's they mostly have American Racing. my dads tubbed 1947 Chevy has them and most cars at cruise nights have them too. in fact ill go to a cruise tomorrow and see if i see any of those. i bet the only cars they are on, are high dollar cars Z06, Vipers stuff like that. but not classic cars.
Old 05-03-2011, 11:25 AM   #1063
slowvia
Zilvia Junkie

slowvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
.. an old man once told me, "Your car and your soul will never be complete once you spend the money to buy a nice, quality set of real wheels for your car. Then and only then will you feel real pride and individuality with your car."
Youre taking life WAAAY too seriously right about now.
Old 05-03-2011, 11:56 AM   #1064
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Lol myth busted!
Old 05-03-2011, 01:41 PM   #1065
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Quote:

Or I could just make it a better place by sticking around untill you leave.
Yeah cuz running your mouth and posting "you mad" sure does benefit the community. Its gonna take more than some internet leg humping from you to get me to leave something I was into years before you.

Glad we have you around, we need more people to support the knock off scene.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 05-03-2011, 01:54 PM   #1066
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Yeah cuz running your mouth and posting "you mad" sure does benefit the community. Its gonna take more than some internet leg humping from you to get me to leave something I was into years before you.

Glad we have you around, we need more people to support the knock off scene.

does your mindless banter benefit the community?
Old 05-03-2011, 02:00 PM   #1067
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
yes lol mssshsslengthiesss

Quote:
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
Old 05-03-2011, 02:05 PM   #1068
VROOOM
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
yes lol mssshsslengthiesss

its pretty funny to read. but doesnt help the community
Old 05-03-2011, 02:30 PM   #1069
Wake
Premium Member

How is my banter the only one that is mindless?

As I stated earlier as long as people choose to direct stupid shit at me, I will direct just as much stupid shit back.

How the fuck does posting "youmad" in response to valid point help our community?
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 05-03-2011, 02:31 PM   #1070
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
its pretty funny to read. but doesnt help the community
Honestly I think the last thing most people on here care about is the community, most people here aren't planning on staying with 240's so they don't care if the community grows as a whole. The only reason I stay around is because this is where I started, this is the community I was first apart of and I like it here so I do in fact care if it grows and honestly I'd one day like to get back into a 240sx, one that hasn't been beaten to the ground or turned into a missile or disposable car.

Ideally I'd like to convince others to make their cars more than just their "Beater" and realize that if taken care of they are quite appealing cars. Not to mention it would help remove that stigma that all 240 owners are too cheap to worry about keeping their cars nice looking. I can see where WakeBHR is coming from with his point of views, I know I come across as an asshole alot of times as well.

I just don't care for alot of what I see going on in the community now. People badmouthing mike @clearcorners because they can't afford his shit, or other vendors because their prices aren't the most affordable, or the general attitude lately that if you have nice shit then your mommy bought it for you. It just seems to be that nobody is willing to work for nice things and just settle for bottom of the barrel because they "have to modify" their cars, then wonder why they end up coming on zilvia looking for help. Every vehicle I have ever owned was well taken care of and cleaned all the time, hell I take better care of my wifes yaris then some of these people that are supposed enthusiasts. Cars take hard work and dedication, I just feel todays enthusiasts don't seem to have it as much.

I'm sure corbic will be in any second to stalk me and have something contradictory to say.

Quote:
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.

Last edited by raz0rbladez909; 05-03-2011 at 03:22 PM..
Old 05-03-2011, 02:31 PM   #1071
revcyanide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
revcyanide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
How is my banter the only one that is mindless?

As I stated earlier as long as people choose to direct stupid shit at me, I will direct just as much stupid shit back.

How the fuck does posting "youmad" in response to valid point help our community?
youmadbrosef?
Old 05-03-2011, 02:33 PM   #1072
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
The uglier/cheaper their cars, the better mine looks.

byahhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 05-03-2011, 02:35 PM   #1073
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by revcyanide View Post
youmadbrosef?
The day that those words are no longer used together couldn't come soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
The uglier/cheaper their cars, the better mine looks.

byahhhhhhhhhhhhh
This made my day

Quote:
Old 05-03-2011, 03:01 PM   #1074
Wake
Premium Member

DUDE I found myself on a regular basis wondering whe Zar! was gonna be back.

Its so much nicer with more assholes here.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 05-03-2011, 03:54 PM   #1075
S14DB
AFC #1

S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Quote:
DUDE I found myself on a regular basis wondering whe Zar! was gonna be back.

Its so much nicer with more assholes here.
No it's not. It turns threads in to shitfests like this one.

"The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over and expect different results." Did anyone really expect to turn any of the people over to their side? Or, where you just here to join in on the stupidity?