Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 06-02-2007, 05:52 PM   #61
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Got my exhaust from them a few days ago. came super fast.
highly recommend
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2007, 07:35 AM   #62
Kouki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
Kouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Another big ++++++ for FRSPORT! I ordered a Buddy CLub Spec II from them last thursday and it took like 3 days to get it. Awesome customer service. Today I just ordered a new down pipe and test pipe from them too and I'm hoping it all arives as quickly as the cat back. They have great customer service, very prompt about replying to any questions I had.
Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 06:03 AM   #63
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
QV and FRSports.com took care of me again. Fast transaction and immediate shipping.....thanks again

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 08:53 AM   #64
bZeRk187

bZeRk187 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to bZeRk187
Ordered a B&M SS from their Ebay store over a week ago. Emailed FRsport about the order on Thursday, never got a reply. I know ground shipping across the country isn't quick, but 8+ days seems excessive.
bZeRk187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 08:04 PM   #65
bZeRk187

bZeRk187 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to bZeRk187
Quote:
Originally Posted by bZeRk187 View Post
Ordered a B&M SS from their Ebay store over a week ago. Emailed FRsport about the order on Thursday, never got a reply. I know ground shipping across the country isn't quick, but 8+ days seems excessive.
Called FRsport yesterday. Apparently the item was back ordered, even though the Ebay auction showed 10 items available . An Email or phone call would've been nice. Nevertheless, FRsport made good on the sale. They upgraded my shipping to 3 day select and it'll arrive on Friday.
bZeRk187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 08:20 PM   #66
Sil-Eighty SE-K
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Sil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Eighty SE-K
thumbs up! i boughtsplitfire coilpacks for sr from them a few nmonths back...came in decent time and great price! would do biz again!
Sil-Eighty SE-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 08:50 PM   #67
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Another order succesfully came in, for tie-rod boots, bushings and stuff.

Really fast too!
Old 09-27-2007, 01:23 PM   #68
tunerzimage
Zilvia Addict

tunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tunerzimage
Thumbs up to Vu and FRSport. Thanks for the parts guys!
Old 10-02-2007, 07:37 AM   #69
94_240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
94_240sx is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Awsome!!!

You can tell if it's a good company or not when there's a problem with a part. A part I got from FRSport didn't fit right. I send them some pics, received an email saying 'We will take care of it', and a couple of days later a UPS guy came and picked it up. 2 days later I got a refund. Man, I'll make sure to buy from you guys in the future. Thanks for such a smooth transaction. I was very impressed.
94_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 04:46 PM   #70
ewuzh
Zilvia Member

ewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of lightewuzh is a glorious beacon of light
I have been to FR twice in the past month for parts. No problems. Cool people with cool cars.
ewuzh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 01:56 AM   #71
X 350GT X
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

X 350GT X will become famous soon enoughX 350GT X will become famous soon enoughX 350GT X will become famous soon enough
i've ordered twice from them. no problem what so ever. shipping was great. imo, they have one of the nicest website for ordering parts.
X 350GT X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2007, 03:24 PM   #72
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Yup Vu is the man.I just got my turbo studs,Gaskets and copper locking nuts + a Garrett boost gauge that ive never seen before till I got it.
Old 11-02-2007, 04:34 PM   #73
Rayne
Zilvia Addict

Rayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfectionRayne is close to perfection
I bought a stainless steel clutch line from the company and the part arrived the day early.
Rayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 04:44 PM   #74
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
Third time doing business and I must say it again, very good people! Item was ready for pick-up the following business day. Good and knowledgeable people. Expect orders monthly from me! GET ME THOSE BALL JOINTS! Thanks FRsport.com
Old 01-08-2008, 09:15 PM   #75
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
Cat's awesome. Got my Coolant overflow tank from them. FRSport A++++
Xandy Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 09:38 PM   #76
boogerlovers
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
boogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond reputeboogerlovers has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
FRsport is the best for sr stuff, they even sourced a KOYO for my little brothers FD, they effin rock...
Old 01-20-2008, 12:58 PM   #77
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I agree, good ppl. Actually called me to keep me up to date on all of my orders, and was very patient towards all of my questions. Will always be at the top of my list of who to by from next ^_^
Old 01-20-2008, 06:51 PM   #78
91rps13
Zilvia Member

91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice91rps13 is just really nice
order tie rods, control arms, and bushings for a good price... the guys were really helpful when i order through the phone... took only like 3 days to get my stuff...
Old 02-25-2008, 03:38 AM   #79
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Ordered a Greddy Spec-LS FMIC, FRSport hotpipe, and Greddy Oil Filter Relocation from these guys and just got everything. the ordering process was very simple and they shipped all of that to an APO address in a little over 1 week. will definitely order from them again.
Old 02-25-2008, 09:15 AM   #80
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Cool guys, and what looks to be a very reliable shop to get parts from. Bought my CS exhaust from them, very easy transaction.
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 03:44 PM   #81
Grendel
Zilvia Addict

Grendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfection
Bought a FMIC, Clutch, Flywheel, and Hotpipe/BOV from frsport. Items arrived very quickly, and in great shape. Thumbs up to Vu and Frsport.
Grendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 04:10 PM   #82
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
went there yesterday for some earls stainless turbo lines, and ended up leaving with a nismo thermostat, nismo shift knob, tomei rocker arm stoppers, and kaaz gear oil too just cuz they had it in stock and it was pretty cheap. i'll def buy from them again, especially cuz they're close to my house and stock more s-chassis specific stuff than autobacs.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 04:18 PM   #83
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
Yup! they are an awesome shop, went there to pick up my Circuit Sport Exhaust and it was the last one they had. They held the exhaust for me and waited near closing time for me to pick it up. One of the reps also help me carry it to my car and gave me some input on power upgrades for my sr. Very easy transaction, will do business with them again for sure.
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 05:33 PM   #84
DJ_Sunrise
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
DJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to allDJ_Sunrise is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJ_Sunrise
Great prices, fast shipping. Awesome customer service. Bought from FR several times, every time has turned out great. One of the few places that my wallet approves of.

-Bart
DJ_Sunrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 05:42 PM   #85
adictd2b00st
Zilvia Addict

adictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to adictd2b00st
ordered some stuff from them online, took a week but thats expected from the west coast, and nothing was missing so they get a thumbsup from me
adictd2b00st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 12:14 AM   #86
nicku
Zilvia Junkie

nicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enoughnicku will become famous soon enough
i bought my nismo tranny mounts and tein inner and outer tierods from them....they shipped hella fast. It was a girl who talked to me...and her voice was so damn sweet...omg
nicku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:37 AM   #87
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR
cant remeber what i was trying to buy from them on my first purchase, but whatever it was, it wasnt in stock, so i jsut cancelled that item and got the rest of my order instead, they gave me a koyo coffee mug for free! pretty sweet. ever since then i've been a dedicated customer. if they have what i need, i buy it from them, regardless of price. i'm in CA too so tax is on top of that as well, but the quality of service, super quick shipping, and easy as hell website to navigate keep me coming back! yayayay for frsport!
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 02:29 AM   #88
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I've ordered from them once before, and I just did today.

They said my parts would be here JUST in time for me to do my new clutch install.

They're awesome because they got mad hook up on OEM parts. Cheaper than my boy that works at Kragen WITH his discount!

I love FRsport.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 08:38 AM   #89
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
Great people to deal with along with awesome pricing. I've ordered a Dif fan controller, Tomei block adapter, Tomei injectors, and Tomei RAS. Recently I was looking for Bride FG rails and they had a ton in stock. Ordered them yesterday and they have already been shipped. I would definately recommend FRsport.
khilgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 07:12 PM   #90
nastjuid
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
nastjuid has a spectacular aura aboutnastjuid has a spectacular aura aboutnastjuid has a spectacular aura aboutnastjuid has a spectacular aura aboutnastjuid has a spectacular aura aboutnastjuid has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Ordered Tein inners&outers, VC gasket, and energy suspension bushing kit on Monday via std ground 3-5 business days. Got to my house today (wednesday). Damn that was quick.

edit w/ update when I get home and check contents
nastjuid is offline   Reply With Quote