Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 01-12-2011, 04:40 AM   #1
mikeroy420
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
mikeroy420 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmikeroy420 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmikeroy420 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmikeroy420 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Baller Bolts

I'm not 100% sure if this is the right section. Has anyone ever had any issues ordeing from Titanium Fasteners, Titanium Bolts, Titanium Nuts, Dress Up Bolts

I placed an order on Jan 5 and never recieved a response, but my cc was billed for the items. I have sent a couple emails, and never recieved a response. I tried calling a couple times and get the message that Ryan Hampton's mail box is full. He says his name kinda f***ed up, its hard to under stand.

I was just wondering if anyone else had this issue, if so, how did you rectify the problem? I'm gonna call my cc company and see about get the funds back.

Again, sorry if this is the wrong section for this. Mod's please move if nessecary.

Last edited by mikeroy420; 01-12-2011 at 07:01 AM..
mikeroy420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-12-2011, 06:42 AM   #2
STR8 H8N
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
STR8 H8N is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ive ordered from them before

it took fooooooorrrreeeeeeevvver

everything is made to order over there
STR8 H8N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 06:50 AM   #3
bb4_96
Zilvia Addict

bb4_96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Jan 5 was a week ago today. Be calm. Send an e-mail and be patient. If two weeks goes by and you have no bolts + no response then file a claim with cc. I wouldn't stress after just a week though. Sometimes it takes smaller companies a week just to fill the order.
bb4_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 09:58 AM   #4
hockeyrules
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
hockeyrules is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I bought the sr20 kit, Ryan is a good guy and you will get your product.
hockeyrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 05:41 PM   #5
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
I purchased my set of baller bolts from him. Took him a couple weeks to get everything together but it all came through just fine and I was very pleased. You have to remember sometimes certain size bolts are not available at the time and he has to wait. These are not some special made bolts for us, he is just doing all of the leg work and piecing these kits together for us so if it isn't in stock he has to wait just like we do. Hold out a little longer and Im sure they will come through.
Cameron
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 03:19 AM   #6
mikeroy420
Zilvia Junkie

mikeroy420 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmikeroy420 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmikeroy420 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmikeroy420 is making his/her stupidity well-known
I'm not freakin out, yet. I was just wondering if he has to make or buy them, and if there is a delay in the process. I was not sure how big this company was.

My concern is in the lack of communication and lack of a proper business phone line and answering machine system.
Old 01-15-2011, 01:54 PM   #7
niscur29
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
niscur29 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Same boat as you but I did get mine this past week. I ordered on 12/30 was billed ASAP but no other form of contact. I called emailed, had a vendor on here (intensepower) check into it for me. 9 days later I got a shipping email and 3 more days I got my bolts.

I ordered the RUCA bolts, drive shaft and rear axles. They look great but I have not put them in yet. All in all I'm happy with the product but the LOC was pretty bad.

On a side note, I did not know he sold complete sr20 bolt kits....kinda pissed at myself cuz I would have spent the 160 bucks to get a new set. Oh well...
niscur29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:01 PM   #8
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Ordered some bolts just right now. So lets see how long it takes to get them will post up when i receive them
Old 01-25-2011, 12:04 AM   #9
om3ga
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
om3ga is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Baller bolts kicks major ass, they have great customer service and typically very quick shipping or notification of out of stock items. Ryan is a great guy who knows his stuff really well and will be honest about everything. He is one of very few offering such great quality products and i am very happy that they are available. For when you need the best quality bolts this is the place to go.

-David
om3ga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:17 AM   #10
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
ryan hooked me up big time, was very helpful. i'll order more bolts from him again.
Old 01-25-2011, 03:13 PM   #11
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
i need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to i need tires
Ryan is awesome, lives about 5miles away from me so my orders get filled a little faster but he still have great service, dont give up on him as he is a good guy!

-Jade
i need tires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:38 PM   #12
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
C-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I ordered from them and the transaction are smooth. fast shipping.

However, they never respond to their email.lol

To the OP, please be patient since you are in Canada. It does take a bit longer to get there.
C-unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 02:04 AM   #13
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by satal95 View Post
Ordered some bolts just right now. So lets see how long it takes to get them will post up when i receive them
Just got my confirmation from them will be receiving my items on wed. Will post pics when I receive them
Old 02-18-2011, 04:41 AM   #14
mikeroy420
Zilvia Junkie

Still no nuts or bolts from ballerbolts. I have spoken to Ryan twice since my order on Jan 5. It's now Feb 18 and I have nothing from my $300 order. I emailed and and called and said if I dont recieve conformation by monday, I'm contacting my cc company and trying for a refund.

Boo-urns, I really wanted this hardware upgrade, but it will be august at this rate before I recieve it. I want to finish my engine now.
Old 02-18-2011, 11:15 AM   #15
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
try cris too if u canceled ur order from ballerbolts.
Dress Up Bolts | Titanium Fasteners for your Engine Bay
he's a lot cheaper.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:45 PM   #16
Fastimport

Fastimport is an unknown quantity at this point
I know this is an old thread, but.........

Wish the heII that I had done a search on Baller before giving them an order.
11 days after placing an order, and nothing......
Called, during normal business hours, and got a lame azz recording.
Sent them an e-mail, no response.

Monday the credit card payment will get yanked.

Why is the internet full of idiots who think they can list everything, and not stock any of it ??
I would never run my business like that.
These guys are as bad of some of the 'aproved' vendors over on stupidmania.

If you Don't have it, then Don't list it for sale.
Or......
(here is a unique idea)
Put a notice on the page that says 'non-stock' followed by the lead time.

This really pizzes me off.............
Fastimport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 04:41 PM   #17
mikeroy420
Zilvia Junkie

I just got my hardware from there. I ordered it on Jan 5, and received the kit on April 27. He give me abit of a discount, but it still took way to long. They lack in the customer service department as far as phone calls and email response time. But Ryan seems like a half decent guy.
Old 05-07-2011, 05:33 PM   #18
aled
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (17)
aled is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
As others have alluded to; I wished I would have searched on here prior to placing my order.
On April 20th, I ordered my S14 Rear Suspension kit, still nothing received.

I payed through paypal and the funds have been taken from account. I also have called a handful of times with the same: 'the mailbox is full,' as well as sent an email soliciting no response.

I'll remain patient for the time being, however communication with the seller is expected yet missing.
aled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2011, 06:03 PM   #19
XiaoAZN
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (17)
XiaoAZN is making his/her stupidity well-knownXiaoAZN is making his/her stupidity well-knownXiaoAZN is making his/her stupidity well-knownXiaoAZN is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Ordered April 16th and still nothing...

My account has been charged as well.
XiaoAZN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2011, 07:42 PM   #20
240sx2nr95
Leaky Injector

240sx2nr95 is an unknown quantity at this point
Placed order on March 5th, still waiting... (steering wheel bolts)
Old 05-09-2011, 07:47 PM   #21
chinabean
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
chinabean is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
was posted a few hours on fb
Baller Bolts Titanium
At Long Last! The Titanium Steering Bolts are in our possession! We will be burning and polishing over the next couple of days. Thank you to all our customers that kept the faith!

Ryan is a good guy, I've watched him burn bolts and prepare all the titanium stuff he sells by hand - I know he isn't out trying to just take customers money and run off
Old 05-09-2011, 09:12 PM   #22
240sx2nr95
Leaky Injector

240sx2nr95 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinabean View Post
was posted a few hours on fb
Baller Bolts Titanium
At Long Last! The Titanium Steering Bolts are in our possession! We will be burning and polishing over the next couple of days. Thank you to all our customers that kept the faith!

Ryan is a good guy, I've watched him burn bolts and prepare all the titanium stuff he sells by hand - I know he isn't out trying to just take customers money and run off
You are fantastic! I didn't lose faith, was just becoming irritated at lack of communication. Thank you!
Old 05-09-2011, 09:17 PM   #23
Catch240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
Catch240 is on the path to ruinCatch240 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I ordered front suspension bolts from them for my s14. I waited a week and hadn't received my bolts. I shot them an email, and received an almost immediate response.

They had just forgotten to send them out. Shit happens.

I received the bolts 2 days later.

good communication and quality.
Catch240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 12:12 PM   #24
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
i wanna place a order with them but im not sure if i should trust them
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 01:25 PM   #25
chinabean
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
chinabean is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I want their new bolts they just posted up on fb, but i don't have anything worthy to put em' on

Old 05-10-2011, 03:10 PM   #26
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
placed my order lets see how it goes i ordered titanium burnt washers to match the nuts i have on the struts already and burnt titanium steering wheel bolts
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 03:16 PM   #27
hockeyrules
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
hockeyrules is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Baller Bolts is a trust worthy business. I don't understand why everybody can't just be patient, you will get your product and its well worth it.
hockeyrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:02 AM   #28
Strizi

Strizi is an unknown quantity at this point
I ordered on 04/01/2011 thats 2 months now and i got nothing.Sending emails writing on his FB wall nothing.Calling is a bit of a problem i'm living in Austria would a little bit pricey.I hope i get my Bolts.
Strizi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 08:14 PM   #29
tims05
Zilvia Member

tims05 is an unknown quantity at this point
I ordered rear camber eliminator bolt kit for my s14. Got a email saying order is gonna be delayed since they were out of stock on the locking nuts and it would be a week before they got more in. Week n few days goes by i get a email with tracking number and then a few days later my bolts showed up.

Great products and definately kept in touch with me as far as my order went
tims05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 06:42 PM   #30
C-unit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
C-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to allC-unit is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
can anyone get a hold of them? i lost their email and i am trying to get a kit for R32 GTR..
C-unit is offline   Reply With Quote