Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 12-05-2017, 01:50 AM   #1021
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by K3vin999 View Post
Thanks man! Pretty cool color being that it only came out for 93'!
For sure man. 9j+22? I have the same wheels. What tires are you running?
Old 12-05-2017, 01:53 AM   #1022
KoukiKev

Trader Rating: (0)
KoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
For sure man. 9j+22? I have the same wheels. What tires are you running?
nice! mine are
17x9 +15 - 215/40/17
18x9.5 +12 - 225/40/18
KoukiKev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 10:33 PM   #1023
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
nice! mine are
17x9 +15 - 215/40/17
18x9.5 +12 - 225/40/18
Looks good man! I need to drop a tire size in the front.
Old 12-06-2017, 12:24 PM   #1024
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I've never even seen an s13 in that color before.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 02:00 PM   #1025
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
TMW is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
nice! mine are
17x9 +15 - 215/40/17
18x9.5 +12 - 225/40/18
pretty much best wheel and tire specs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I've never even seen an s13 in that color before.
^^
Old 12-08-2017, 07:29 PM   #1026
KoukiKev

KoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to beholdKoukiKev is a splendid one to behold
For sure, I would've preferred a +0 up front but a 15mm spacer solves any rubbing issues there

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMW View Post
pretty much best wheel and tire specs.

^^
KoukiKev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 10:07 AM   #1027
Kamycakes
Leaky Injector

Kamycakes is on a distinguished road
Kamycakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 11:01 AM   #1028
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamycakes View Post
Poland man

Stock body dumped on OEM wheels with rubber band tires is always a winning combo. Nice car.
Old 12-13-2017, 01:29 PM   #1029
Kamycakes
Leaky Injector

Kamycakes is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
Stock body dumped on OEM wheels with rubber band tires is always a winning combo. Nice car.
Yea, it's always a safe move. Thank you
Kamycakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 10:36 AM   #1030
Dillon Taylor

Dillon Taylor is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysgottaredtop View Post
i've contemplated going pignose a few times, but i really like how the bubbly chuki front complements the bubbly fender flares.

fyi, the lip and skirts are DIY junkyard pieces, not chuki pieces.
I know this was 7 years ago but can I ask what car the side skirts and lip where off
Dillon Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 01:59 PM   #1031
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
I know I'm gonna get roasted to hell and back for this, but....
Where the hell are the Spirit Rei Miyabi reps?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillon Taylor View Post
I know this was 7 years ago but can I ask what car the side skirts and lip where off
Should have quoted a pic of the car so more of us can help. Who knows when the next time Jay's gonna log in and look here. IIRC, he was running all OEM aero with some flares last time I saw his car. Try checking out Forcewerkz for good OEM rep stuff.
Old 02-07-2018, 02:18 PM   #1032
calebbo
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
calebbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
I know I'm gonna get roasted to hell and back for this, but....
Where the hell are the Spirit Rei Miyabi reps?

Should have quoted a pic of the car so more of us can help. Who knows when the next time Jay's gonna log in and look here. IIRC, he was running all OEM aero with some flares last time I saw his car. Try checking out Forcewerkz for good OEM rep stuff.
Or Dorki Dori
Old 02-07-2018, 02:29 PM   #1033
calebbo
Leaky Injector

My Car "Stella"
Old 02-07-2018, 03:33 PM   #1034
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
^^^Chuki skirts and that bitch gonna be so hot. Type X valance for extra credit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebbo View Post
Or Dorki Dori
I thought Dorki Dori owned Forcewerkz... No?
Old 02-07-2018, 03:33 PM   #1035
simmode1
Post Whore!

Doublepost
Old 02-07-2018, 04:29 PM   #1036
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
^^^Chuki skirts and that bitch gonna be so hot. Type X valance for extra credit.

why would i be the owner of Forcewerkz?

and i have zero plans to make a replica of Spirit Rei parts. i dont replicate parts that are still available or anything that new.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 07:17 PM   #1037
calebbo
Leaky Injector

Quote:

I will as soon as it becomes feasible. I don't "need" side skirts right now. I'm sure Lennon will be my supplier when I'm ready.
Old 02-07-2018, 07:18 PM   #1038
calebbo
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
why would i be the owner of Forcewerkz?

and i have zero plans to make a replica of Spirit Rei parts. i dont replicate parts that are still available or anything that new.
Wow a decent human being. Lennon you the man! He would put people out of business if he did. It's great material and it's stateside.
Old 02-07-2018, 08:21 PM   #1039
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Wow a decent human being. Lennon you the man! He would put people out of business if he did. It's great material and it's stateside.
im not comfortable with reproducing parts that the original brands still make. if you want the parts, support the original manufacturer who produces them. im not a fan of what competitors do by reproducing parts that are still on the market, but thats on them. im a fan of old school aero and parts that have fallen into obscurity due to time (and the mess that was the early days of the internet)

ps: if chuki guys need OE bumper extensions, im reproducing them in urethane now seeing as theyve become quite difficult to come by as of late...

Old 02-08-2018, 06:52 AM   #1040
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^Is Forcewerkz a distributor for your parts? I don't know why I connect you two together...

Oh and I wasn't suggesting that you make Spirit Rei reps... I should have put that in a separate comment I guess.
Old 02-08-2018, 09:05 AM   #1041
calebbo
Leaky Injector

Quote:
im not comfortable with reproducing parts that the original brands still make. if you want the parts, support the original manufacturer who produces them. im not a fan of what competitors do by reproducing parts that are still on the market, but thats on them. im a fan of old school aero and parts that have fallen into obscurity due to time (and the mess that was the early days of the internet)

ps: if chuki guys need OE bumper extensions, im reproducing them in urethane now seeing as theyve become quite difficult to come by as of late...

Yeah we already talked about this and I completely agree.
Old 02-08-2018, 09:14 AM   #1042
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
^^^Is Forcewerkz a distributor for your parts? I don't know why I connect you two together...
i have nothing to do with forcewerkz. they are based out of California and are a completely separate business from me.

Old 02-08-2018, 09:26 AM   #1043
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^Glad to get that clarified. I've been browsing their page thinking I was shopping with you. Guess I'll just PM you if I need something.
Old 02-08-2018, 09:33 AM   #1044
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
^^^Glad to get that clarified. I've been browsing their page thinking I was shopping with you. Guess I'll just PM you if I need something.
ALL of my production is done here in Vegas as well... i dont go out of state for parts. i have a dedicated urethane shop and FRP shop that produce all my stuff locally which helps keep quality control, mold production and parts production much more intimate and controllable. both vendors are amazing to work with and have been in business for over 30 years. both are very well known and have amazing reputations in their fields

PS: ALL of my photos on my website are either of my personal car (the white hatch on SSRs/Advans) or sent to me from my actual customers... so what you see in all of the photos are my actual parts, not images taken from a google search.

Old 02-08-2018, 10:33 AM   #1045
calebbo
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Are you still in Euless? I'm in Fort Worth.
Old 02-08-2018, 12:54 PM   #1046
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
ALL of my production is done here in Vegas as well... i dont go out of state for parts. i have a dedicated urethane shop and FRP shop that produce all my stuff locally which helps keep quality control, mold production and parts production much more intimate and controllable. both vendors are amazing to work with and have been in business for over 30 years. both are very well known and have amazing reputations in their fields

PS: ALL of my photos on my website are either of my personal car (the white hatch on SSRs/Advans) or sent to me from my actual customers... so what you see in all of the photos are my actual parts, not images taken from a google search.
Awesome awesome awesome
Quote:
Are you still in Euless? I'm in Fort Worth.
Oh, thanks for reminding me. I need to update that. I'm in Addison now...
Old 02-08-2018, 05:01 PM   #1047
calebbo
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Awesome awesome awesome

Oh, thanks for reminding me. I need to update that. I'm in Addison now...
You should come to the Downtown Fort Worth car meet on the 17th.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:15 AM   #1048
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
You should come to the Downtown Fort Worth car meet on the 17th.
I dunno bro... I'm pretty sure Im gonna be watching Black Panther that night...lol

Plus, I cut my last 240 loose a while ago. I'll come hang out when I get another one or some Z.
Old 02-15-2018, 01:01 PM   #1049
k00laid83
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
k00laid83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
A few pics from last year.

k00laid83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 03:50 PM   #1050
Robert_26

Robert_26 is an unknown quantity at this point
s13

My car hopefully its chuki enough
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg D2C00156-7560-4418-8791-2912C24AF4ED.jpeg (124.4 KB, 86 views)
Robert_26 is offline   Reply With Quote