Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 03-28-2017, 03:30 PM   #1
Adafg67

Trader Rating: (0)
Adafg67 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Enjuku Racing

I just recently started ordering from Enjuku. At the most part they are alright. They shipped everything properly and in time. At this point I have ordered over $3000 in products. Recently my transaction with them has been slow and annoying. I ordered Nismo mounts and a a pillar pod on 1/20. A week has passed when I start to wonder why I havent received a shipping notice. I call them to have who ever answers the phone tell me its 1-2 weeks back ordered and another 5-6 days wait for shipping. Okay.. So the wait wasnt a big deal. It was the fact that I had to call them to tell me it wont be coming in for another week or two. I guess they are too busy to give me a email notice.. A couple weeks later I decide to buy a turbo outlet. I ordered it hoping to get it within a week. After about 4 days I get a e-mail that the outlet I wanted will be 7-8 weeks back ordered. Bruhh.. Im not going to lie at this point Im a little salty. I started responding to this guy and saying how I hope it wont take as long as what previously happen to me. Through out the whole conversation he was nice and answering all my question. He told me he could cut me a deal for a upgraded one. It would cost $35 more for something that cost $60 more. At this point I just wanted a outlet. I was just saying yes and just to ship it out as quickly as possible. At the end he said I will not have to pay for any price differences, thanks man. Whats my point? Why dafuq do they not inform us when shit is back ordered before we purchase it.. Like 1-7 weeks waiting time wont change what I want to buy..

I also bought a air intake kit for the sr20. A couple days later I receive a confirmation of purchase with no shipping number. I just thought they shipped it and forgot to put it on so I waited about a week. After waiting a week Im surprised that the item I bought still wasn't here. I give Enjuku a call to tell me a item is back ordered once again and wont get to me till 2 weeks. So I have to wait 3 weeks in total for a damn air filter pod? Like really? Enjuku really needs to step up there game and have back order notice on there site..

Sorry for the long text
Adafg67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2017, 04:19 PM   #2
EnnEssEnnKAT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
EnnEssEnnKAT can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Bummer man, I can imagine how annoying that is. I've had good experience's with enjuku but with small orders. Hopefully you get all of your stuff when they projected you will, back order notifications are lame.. Good luck

Sent from mTalk
EnnEssEnnKAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 11:34 AM   #3
Koukiii
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Koukiii is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Almost spent 1k there on suspension arms and such. Thanks for the review!
Koukiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 12:43 PM   #4
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Well I think the issue is more in the brands you're ordering. The kind of guy who buys Nismo motor mounts generally has money and buys the name brand parts consistently, which is difficult because companies like Tomei, Greddy, HKS, Nismo, etc... are companies with too much pride to mass produce and have products sitting on shelves. As someone who also works in part sales I see the other side I hate selling the "quality" stuff at times just because it's hard to keep the customer happy.

As for back order notices, that's something that generally has to be done manually and system integration for live inventory is expensive and difficult. Real St. is one of the only companies of a large enough scale to have a system that can kind of accurately track inventory and it's still not perfect, they're currently designing a new site and have been for months fighting this issue.

The biggest problem is trying to match inventory that's pulled from phone, email, and walk in sales to web based sales because generally websites aren't smart enough to keep live inventory, someone has to sift through thousands of products and constantly update them.

The core issue is what we as society have come to expect, in the industry we call it the "Amazon mentality". We're so used to getting everything we want when we want it and the shipping better be 2-day free dammit. Think about the last time you were looking at products on Amazon and caught yourself wanting a product but end up choosing another just because it's Prime eligible where the other wasn't, we're spoiled by the online shopping industry's monopoly over shipping companies and web design. Maybe in 10 years or so when Amazon has 30 minute drone delivery and UPS is desperate for business some of that live inventory and shipping connections will trickle down to shops and small businesses but today isn't that day.

TLDR: Us shops, and especially the sales guys are only human and are often the middle man in a situation we're unaware of or hate being in. We don't want your products to be on backorder more than you do probably, and we feel just as frustrated as you do when you don't receive any kind of updates. Also the guys at Enjuku are really some of the most down to earth and genuine people you can ever meet.