Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-16-2008, 07:10 AM   #31
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Andrew needs more happiness in his life...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2008, 08:16 AM   #32
99maxgtr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
this thread is great, more pet peeve threads please!
i'll start, fat people who are mean, i mean what is less attractive then a fat, grumpy person, when your fat you should be jolly, and that's cute like santa
99maxgtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 08:20 AM   #33
lucky7
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
lucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfectionlucky7 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
lol, this is funny. there is tons of little things that piss me off. suprisingly enough, this is not one of them.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:27 AM   #34
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I never understand this behavior: If there's a set of double doors, and a bunch of people trying to get through them at once, and they're all trying to crowd through the one door on the left. I'll usually walk past all of them and open the other door. "HEY LOOK GUYS, double the flow! Get through the door in half the time! Holy shit!!"
Old 04-16-2008, 09:49 AM   #35
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619 View Post
dude i totally feel ya on this.

I'd like to add something as well. If people are gonna use your open door, they could ATLEAST say thank you. Stupid fat bitches do this ALL the time. Matter of fact today, this chick did that at the AMPM. I was holding the door for this old lady and this fat chick rushes up to use the door im holding. Fine, whatever, you're fat, ok i'll hold the door for you. Then she just walks past me like nothing. So before i let the door close i quite audibly say "well shit...YOUR WELCOME."

She looked super embarrassed cuz there was a line of people in there and they totally saw what just happened. I just looked at her like she was a total waste of life then walked on to my car.

Laziness and people being impolite....two of my biggest pet peeves.
OMG that is so fucking true. That shit happens to me all the time and I say the exact same thing. The looks on their faces are priceless when you say, "you're welcome!" loud enough for everyone to hear.
Old 04-16-2008, 10:53 AM   #36
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
have to admit, i never get that. then again, i go through a lot of single doors. which if we meet at the same exact time, i let the other person go first (i hold the door for them). i do get the random idiot RIGHT up on my ass before i walk in/out. i mean seriously...... are you trying to pass me? is the place going to get up and run away? place on fire? superduperomg sale?
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 06:07 PM   #37
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
so i went to go get gas yesterday and ran into an idiot/slut/whore/dummy. i pulled up into the driveway and was facing her head on. she could have pulled up into the parking space that would have been on her right(my left). instead of doing that, this hoe parks right in front of the store blocking my path. peep the pic, i wanted to follow the blue line, but instead i had to pull into the parking space and back into the pumps...forcing the dude that was now behind me to also back out of his space. what a dumb HOE. IDIOT!

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 06:09 PM   #38
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
yeah i hate that too. the problem is that the dumb hoe got to do what she wanted and nothing bad happened to her. she will continue to do that because there are no negative consequences to her, just other people.

if i worked at a gas station and saw someone park like that, i wouldn't sell them anything until they moved. simple as that.
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 06:10 PM   #39
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
pho reelz! w/nuoc mam!

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:07 PM   #40
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post

if i worked at a gas station and saw someone park like that, i wouldn't sell them anything until they moved. simple as that.
it's not that bad at my gas station, but you know what pisses me off when i work at the gas station......

the fuckers that smoke next to the pumps......

:ghey: :ghey: :ghey:
hahaha
jeeper_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:16 PM   #41
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
The worst is when there's a person on each side of the door and they're both just standing there waiting for the other one to open the door first.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:21 PM   #42
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
STOP THAT. THERE'S A WHOLE OTHER DOOR FOR YOU TO GO OUT THAT NO ONE IS USING. GO OUT THAT DOOR AND LET ME FUCKING COME INTO THE GYM. LAZY ASSES.
HAHAHAHHAAH.

Seriously. I hate it too.

This thread is great!

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:41 PM   #43
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeper_x View Post
the fuckers that smoke next to the pumps......
todd ho leaves his motor running and smokes a cig while he's filling up.

i've seen him do it

sometimes he's on the phone too
Old 04-17-2008, 10:59 PM   #44
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
have you ever been nice enough to hold the door for some old bitch or something, and then like five other motherfuckers decide to take advantage of you holding the door open? this happened to me at walmart one time, they have both automatic and regular doors. so i'm holding a regular door open because this ancient broad stumbled over to it instead of a normal door, and after she gets through, a fucking wave of fuck-cunts decides to fuck-cunt their way through the door i'm holding instead of using the AUTOMATIC DOOR right next to it. it made sense when it was some senile old stroked-out bitch, but just some normal healthy assholes? here, take my fucking phone number down, guys, and every time you need a goddamn door held open i'll come and do it, because fuck, i don't have places to be. no, i like when i have to hold the fucking door forever. seriously, it's like they start walking faster when they see somebody holding the door open. like it's a special treat. ooh, i don't have to swing that door myself, or walk five extra feet to use the automatic sliding one. i'd better hurry up and run outside and tell every motherfucker coming in, too, so they can take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime fucking offer.
seriously, fuck these assholes, i'm glad you brought this to light. next time i'm holding a door, it's for one fucking person, and the next person that tries to get through is getting a face full of slammed door.
Old 04-17-2008, 11:03 PM   #45
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

if you join ABGC, not only do you get access to the driftgirl thread and two suits, but you get heads up on holding-the-door resistance events in your area
Old 04-17-2008, 11:32 PM   #46
bbejj123
Zilvia Junkie

bbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura aboutbbejj123 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
steam roll the mother fucker next time

that's what i do...put your head down or pretend youre on the phone...once they get barrelled over just be like "oh i'm sorry, i wasn't looking but i assume nobody would be coming out the wrong direction through this door"

haha +1 for that!
Old 04-17-2008, 11:39 PM   #47
MrMcgarrett
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (313)
MrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfectionMrMcgarrett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 313 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MrMcgarrett
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
The worst is when there's a person on each side of the door and they're both just standing there waiting for the other one to open the door first.
I hate that shit.
Couple days ago I'm at a 7-11 and I just finished paying for my stuff and as I head for the door this chick on her cell phone is coming in and she just stops right before the door waiting for me to exit even though she was closer to the doors and could clearly see I had my hands full. I open the door and she just pushed right pass me still yakking on her cell phone. It took all my will power not to throw my big ass soda at her head.
MrMcgarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 11:52 PM   #48
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
I really really hate when there are 2 doors and 1 is locked. I seriously freak out.
Old 04-18-2008, 12:34 AM   #49
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMcgarrett View Post
I open the door and she just pushed right pass me still yakking on her cell phone. It took all my will power not to throw my big ass soda at her head.
sometimes a ninja sweep is needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
I really really hate when there are 2 doors and 1 is locked. I seriously freak out.
i hate it when there are two entrances to a grocery store, and they lock one of them at 8 and that happens to be the one you parked closest to, so now you gotta walk way over the other entrance, and then come back to the first entrance to grab the one thing you needed to get.

i also hate the home depot by me, which has the entrance way on one end, and the exit way on the other end.
of course, you can go in though either one, but on the exit opens up when you want to leave. the entrance doesn't have a sensor for exiting.
it's not a big deal if you buy something, since the checkouts are right by the exit, but if you want to return something, that's right by the entrance. so you park by the entrance, go in, make your return, and walk half a mile to the exit, and then half a mile back to the entrance where your car is.
i've learned just to park halfway between the two doors.
Old 04-18-2008, 12:45 AM   #50
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
sometimes a ninja sweep is needed

i hate it when there are two entrances to a grocery store, and they lock one of them at 8 and that happens to be the one you parked closest to, so now you gotta walk way over the other entrance, and then come back to the first entrance to grab the one thing you needed to get.

i also hate the home depot by me, which has the entrance way on one end, and the exit way on the other end.
of course, you can go in though either one, but on the exit opens up when you want to leave. the entrance doesn't have a sensor for exiting.
it's not a big deal if you buy something, since the checkouts are right by the exit, but if you want to return something, that's right by the entrance. so you park by the entrance, go in, make your return, and walk half a mile to the exit, and then half a mile back to the entrance where your car is.
i've learned just to park halfway between the two doors.
home depot's entrance/exit is a genuine mindfuck. i used to park, go in, get whatever, and come back out, and then wander around the wrong aisle looking for my car. every time. because the entrance and exit are so goddamn far apart. so i started just parking by the exit and going in and out of it.
Old 04-18-2008, 12:52 AM   #51
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
I don't mind walking. I usually take the long way. Good exercise.

I also rarely wd-40 sliding doors just so I have to put a little more effort in it.
Old 04-18-2008, 08:51 AM   #52
SHIFT_*grind*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (7)
SHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfectionSHIFT_*grind* is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
todd ho leaves his motor running and smokes a cig while he's filling up.

i've seen him do it

sometimes he's on the phone too
I'll be on the phone at the pump sometimes. I think the whole "people blowing up because their phone rang at the gas station" thing is bullshit; I remember reading that the odds of that happening are like one in a billion, or something similarly ridiculous.

Smoking, though...
Old 07-25-2008, 09:48 PM   #53
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

back from the dead

i can do it cuz it's my thread

ok so today i went to the dmv (YAY!) and as usual it's full of ghetto people and immigrants. why is it like that anyway? do they have to renew their shit more often or something?

anyway, i went in, and the line was to the door, so i stood in the partially opened door. after a minute, this ghetto bitch comes walking over from the left, like so:

and proceeds to push me out of the way, say "excuse me!!" and go through my door, like so:

and i said "hey there's another door!"
and she goes "oh"

i'm guessing she wanted to use my door because, like usual, they go for the door that's already open, even if it's further away than the door they should be using.

but seriously. come on people.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:37 PM   #54
sxe
Zilvia Addict

sxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond repute
LOL... ^ fuck that bitch.. i have many pet pev's. i always yell "YOUR WELCOME!!" if someone doesnt say thank you. a very big pet pev is hearing someone chew!! its sofa-king annoying i wana punch a baby in its stomach when i hear it....
Old 07-25-2008, 10:45 PM   #55
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
exactly, stay to the right side, and the half jog for 3 steps then walk thing is kinda a weird situation.

and i hated highschool for the whole fucking use the right door thing. we had 4 stairwells, 2 were main, 2 were smaller. the two smaller wasnt to much of a problem, but every once in a while you'd get the lazy fucks and thered be like 20 people trying to fit through one door at once(it was double doors). and the main stairwells had FUCKING 3 SETS of double doors on each floor. yet people during class change would still try to squeeze themselves along with 50 other through one fucking door, and you'd open a door and 4 people would rush through that shit before you had it half open. it was a fucking nightmare.

and does anyone else say "yep" or go "mmm hmm" when someone says thank you? i kinda feel like a dick saying your welcome, seems like im saying im better than you because i did something you couldnt or more easily...idk just something i feel weird saying.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:55 PM   #56
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
These need to be put in walkways:

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Pank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 12:07 AM   #57
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
lol....man i hate people sometimes. i just call them what they are...assholes or bitches.

C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 12:49 AM   #58
jrocslider
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
jrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfectionjrocslider is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i fucken hate when i hold the door open for people and they just walk through sometimes shoving and dont even bother to say thank you. fuck you stupid bitches that have been rude when i'm just tryin to be nice. if they say nothing than just say "fuck you than"

if they wanna be rude than be rude back

drinking rant
Old 07-26-2008, 02:34 AM   #59
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxe View Post
i always yell "YOUR WELCOME!!" if someone doesnt say thank you.

That's as equally annoying.
Bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 02:46 AM   #60
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
Last time It happened to me and I just walked in front of the three people and just said sorry in a weird crazy way and they left me alone.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote