Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 07:52 PM   #151
projectb13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
projectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
ok not to far!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2007, 08:35 PM   #152
LeonL
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
LeonL is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
So, is it $125 shipped from now on?

Thanks.
Old 11-03-2007, 09:32 PM   #153
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
project - not that far, ill charge you $20 bucks, 10bucks for gas, and 10bucks for the 1hour of my life ill use hahaha.

leonl - not yet, if you are interested and ready, pm me. I am going to finish these pending 2-3 flares left, and then ill start another. I just want to make sure i take care of these fellow zilvians, before i start again.
Old 11-04-2007, 01:52 AM   #154
ragenasian2
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
ragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
shipping

It would have to be shipped via USPS as they are the only ones who ship to the military. Is this at all possible?? If not I can probably have them shipped to a Cali address and then shipped to me. I would prefer to pay shipping once but if I can't then that is fine to. Let me know or send me a PM.
Old 11-04-2007, 02:16 AM   #155
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
he will ship to apo

but im STILL waiting on pictures and measurements
Old 11-04-2007, 09:22 AM   #156
widegts

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
yoko - I gave measurements on page 5. The measurements were based on using a measuring tape from the edge where the flare would be on the car to the edge of the flare. As for pictures, I didnt put any since I thought measurements would be ok. When I get into the office on monday, I will take some pics.
Old 11-04-2007, 09:23 AM   #157
widegts

ragenasian - no problem, i can ship usps.
Old 11-04-2007, 01:45 PM   #158
ragenasian2
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
ragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really niceragenasian2 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
sweet

Great news!!!!

I will get payment to you on Wednesday if you still have them by then.
Old 11-04-2007, 03:31 PM   #159
projectb13
Zilvia Member

projectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of lightprojectb13 is a glorious beacon of light
let me know what day we can do this,i want em
Old 11-04-2007, 03:56 PM   #160
widegts

ragenasian2 - hold off for now, pm me your contact info, i will call u by the end of the week, once i finish these other orders from the past gb

projectb13 - pm me your contact number aswell, so i can get these orders from the other gb done early on the week, and i will get your order with ragenasian so i can send it to you guys faster then the past GB.

==============================================

Im trying to organize this so its faster then last gb. School has been kicking me in the butt, so i need to do it this way, which is get your info and call u. I want to make sure everything is organized now, since I have been getting pretty popular with zilvians.
Old 11-04-2007, 04:34 PM   #161
yokotas13
Post Whore!

yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
now
hte 26/27 measurement
is that fromt he inside to inside
our outside to outside?

thats why pictures with measureing tapes help
Old 11-04-2007, 04:58 PM   #162
widegts

yoko - your right, i will show pics on monday. As for your question, its from inside to inside.
Old 11-04-2007, 08:11 PM   #163
DrifterProdigy85
Leaky Injector

DrifterProdigy85 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DrifterProdigy85
Whats the pricing on these Fender Flares shipped right now?
Old 11-05-2007, 01:06 AM   #164
widegts

well I am going to finsih sending these that are at the shop first, unless i get a phone call telling me they want a refund, but if not, I got to finish sending these out by monday/tuesday.

---

they are at 125 shipped right now
Old 11-05-2007, 01:42 AM   #165
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
all you other guys suck, if you had jumped on this before then it would have been cheaper
Old 11-05-2007, 02:09 AM   #166
yokotas13
Post Whore!

if we woudl haev gotten picutres nad measurements liek i asked, i woudl haev bought 2 sets.
Old 11-05-2007, 03:12 AM   #167
widegts

drftwerks - be nice! haha, ur gettin your tracking finally tomorrow. So smile, thanksgiving sale is coming up!

yokotas13 - very true very true, I am not in no rush, ill restart this soon. I just have to hire someone maybe to help me, since being a one man shop and full time school is somewhat getting hard right now...

---

anyways, ill post pics tomorrow either way, and ill update the page 1 with tose pics aswell after i upload them to my photobucket
Old 11-05-2007, 03:30 PM   #168
Xmax
Leaky Injector

Xmax is an unknown quantity at this point
Hurry because its going to get cold here in Chicago so I could test fit them with some double side tape, so I could get them painted over the winter and put them on next spring.
Old 11-05-2007, 03:47 PM   #169
projectb13
Zilvia Member

no body tells me i suck,but in all honesty i do suck
Old 11-05-2007, 08:56 PM   #170
widegts

HAHAH, no one sucks.... ok!

brb, have to finish packing these flares, stupid custom boxes are giving me a hard time.
Old 11-05-2007, 09:18 PM   #171
projectb13
Zilvia Member

so how will this be done,am i gona be in a gb ,still wanna deliver?
Old 11-05-2007, 09:57 PM   #172
widegts

im down to deliver projectb13
Old 11-05-2007, 09:57 PM   #173
widegts

if you want them, let me know, so i can figure out what day i can take them to you this week, maybe even tomorrow, since i gotta pay rent and stuff
Old 11-05-2007, 09:58 PM   #174
widegts

xmax - not a problem, i will get them to your hands before this week is over.
Old 11-05-2007, 10:28 PM   #175
yokotas13
Post Whore!

so uh
pictures with measurements
Old 11-05-2007, 10:32 PM   #176
widegts

hold up foo! haha, got all caught up in th emix of selling these s14 hubs and z32 brakes. Peeps hit me up left and right, calling and calling, but u kno whow it is, low balled haha and no purchase hehe
Old 11-05-2007, 11:12 PM   #177
projectb13
Zilvia Member

any day is good let me know when you need my address
Old 11-06-2007, 12:08 AM   #178
widegts

when you pay for the flares on paypal, with the 30 for delivery, just add your address and i will take it to you.
Old 11-06-2007, 01:25 AM   #179
widegts

Old 11-06-2007, 01:27 AM   #180
widegts

the picture is upside down, which means, the top is the floor. I measure from the floor to the flares edge. If you would like any other pics, feel free to ask
Closed Thread