Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 04:52 PM   #1
IntensePower
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
IntensePower will become famous soon enoughIntensePower will become famous soon enoughIntensePower will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to IntensePower
Review of Zilvia Support from a Vendor POV = FAIL?

Ok I will tread lightly on this thread.

Here's the deal, February 3rd we at Intensepower had Zero access to our sales threads and had our pm's dropped to 100 instead of the 500. I contacted every mod and administrator I could find on here some of the mods were helpful.

I had to wait until today to get a response on my account which all it needed was to be renewed. THIS HAS AMOUNTED TO A HUGE LOSS IN SALES OVER THAT PAST WEEK!

I was told an auto reply was sent out but I did not receive anything stating as such. Theres not that many vendors on here, might I suggest a PM and or a phone call?

I contacted Zilvia support again today as well as RJF to see when we would be activated again under vendor status with no reply as of yet, that was around 9:30 this morning.

All I need is the account activated and access to our threads again and this thread can be closed.

My overall review is that the communication failed because there only seems to be one person in charge of the accounts and he was out of town unreachable though he was signed on numerous times while I was waiting for response.

No OFFENSE MEANT BY THIS THREAD JUST WOULD LIKE THIS TAKEN CARE OF IN A TIMELY MANNER

Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2009, 05:14 PM   #2
kyoru
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
kyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfectionkyoru is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I have a hard time getting my banner changed...i've been trying since what...6 months?

Old 02-09-2009, 08:17 PM   #3
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

West has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to West
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntensePower View Post
Ok I will tread lightly on this thread.

Here's the deal, February 3rd we at Intensepower had Zero access to our sales threads and had our pm's dropped to 100 instead of the 500. I contacted every mod and administrator I could find on here some of the mods were helpful.

I had to wait until today to get a response on my account which all it needed was to be renewed. THIS HAS AMOUNTED TO A HUGE LOSS IN SALES OVER THAT PAST WEEK!

I was told an auto reply was sent out but I did not receive anything stating as such. Theres not that many vendors on here, might I suggest a PM and or a phone call?

I contacted Zilvia support again today as well as RJF to see when we would be activated again under vendor status with no reply as of yet, that was around 9:30 this morning.

All I need is the account activated and access to our threads again and this thread can be closed.

My overall review is that the communication failed because there only seems to be one person in charge of the accounts and he was out of town unreachable though he was signed on numerous times while I was waiting for response.

No OFFENSE MEANT BY THIS THREAD JUST WOULD LIKE THIS TAKEN CARE OF IN A TIMELY MANNER
No apologies needed for your post, its a completely valid concern.

The recommended way to get ahold of an admin is to email us. I see you email us the 6th and we replied the 7th followed by your renewal this morning.

Your business is our number one concern and we hold it in the highest of regard. Please keep in mind we have to pay bills too, and Zilvia.net isn't our source of income. We reply in about 1-2 days in most cases. This past few weeks have been bad for RJF and myself as he is busy with a out of town project and I have been attending family matters.

With that, we send out a 15 day renewal notice and expiry notices automatically.

Due to the miscommunication we have changed our policy on Advertiser Forum Accounts. As your banner campaign will expire on its normal end date, your forum Advertiser status will be extended 7 days after the expired banner campaign. This way you will have access to your PMs in the event of a non renewed campaign. I will also investigate another usergroup for retired advertisers in order to keep the PMs if you decide to retire your advertising status.

We apologize for the delay. Your campaign has been reactivated. Thanks!
Old 02-09-2009, 08:26 PM   #4
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

West has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to West
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyoru View Post
I have a hard time getting my banner changed...i've been trying since what...6 months?
I see your one email with your one banner you provided. Please send us your updated banner and we will be happy to add or remove a banner.

[email protected]
Old 02-10-2009, 08:42 AM   #5
IntensePower
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
IntensePower will become famous soon enoughIntensePower will become famous soon enoughIntensePower will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to IntensePower
thank you for the attention to the matter and your professionalism as well. Thread

Closed Thread