Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Central States

South Central States Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Texas.

Old 01-07-2005, 11:46 AM   #1
ralphyboy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ralphyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Gateway240sx club starting up

We are starting a St. Louis based 240sx car club that will of course be called Gateway240sx, at this point we are just looking for people who want to get together monthly and hang out, but if there is real interest in a "true" car club that will be no problem. Right now there is no organazation at all between the different forums or here in St. Louis, I want that to change, even if only a few of us get together (I sure hope it is more than a few ) we can have some idea of what the other people we know will want as far as meets, shows and anything else you can think of. I do know as of right now we will have our first meeting on January 16th a sunday at 2pm. I have no clue how many people will be interested right now so let me know if you can make it and the response will determine the location of the meeting. I would imagine this first one will just be a get to know everyone deal and to lay down some ground rules lasting a few hours at most. I will check back but if you want to email me directly [email protected] is the best bet. Thanks for your time if you made it this far

Ralph Longo

P.S. I do not care what kind of car you drive but any discussion will center on the Nissan brand
ralphyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2005, 11:22 AM   #2
ralphyboy
Leaky Injector

Nobodys interested? Well I guess we will have it at Teachers billiards in St. Charles MO, I have to make sure they are open at 2, I will do that tomorrow afternoon. That way we can play pool, watch football, eat, and talk club. This arangement should get whoever is worried about the playoffs to feel better about it.
Old 01-14-2005, 12:40 AM   #3
ralphyboy
Leaky Injector

Just in case any was interested here is the post with directions click here