Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 05:43 AM   #121
idriveattz32
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
idriveattz32 will become famous soon enoughidriveattz32 will become famous soon enoughidriveattz32 will become famous soon enoughidriveattz32 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i've always liked this front end body combo, keep it up!
Old 07-01-2008, 06:56 PM   #122
juice.def
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
juice.def is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
damn doing the whole 9 props man looks good
Old 07-01-2008, 07:00 PM   #123
Bomber 570
Zilvia Junkie

Bomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfectionBomber 570 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Bomber 570 Send a message via MSN to Bomber 570
Cant wait to see her run man, gonna look sexy. Great job so far, +1 for you.
Old 07-02-2008, 10:08 PM   #124
TheS14project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
TheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheS14project
Thank you thank you.

Ok, so the following things are now done. Plugs have been changed, o2 sensor has been installed, around 95% of the wiring is completed, the maf harness has been extended, fuel filter and new fuel lines are ready to be ran, and almost all of the vacuum lines are now ran. One of the major things that is done though is the o2 elbow has now been modified to clear the steering shaft. Guess a common problem when using the R32 xmember, now that its done Im ready to make a downpipe and then the exhaust is done.

Also have a few new parts in as well. First is the Apexi AFC II

My headlights came in today right before i was headed back to work from lunch. The quallity and fitment are really awesome, however I did have to cut a hole in the radiator support to get them to recess far enough, not a big deal and only took me about 15 minutes for the one side that I mocked up.

The goals for this weekend if the shop is going to be the typical car saturday is to get the car fired up, possibly a downpipe made, and get the fmic into place to start the charge pipe build.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:32 PM   #125
TheS14project
Zilvia Junkie

TheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond reputeTheS14project has a reputation beyond repute
Next couple of days Im not going to be able to work on it, next update will probably be monday at the very latest. Holiday weekend kinda messed up my plan of attack, but hopefully I can something done in amount of time I have to do so.
Old 07-05-2008, 01:21 AM   #126
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Sick Vertex headlights. This whole time I didn't know you were in Indiana. I go down there semi-often to visit friends and such. It's so rare to see an S-chassis owner around here, they're getting a little more speckled throughout the midwest.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
Old 07-05-2008, 09:32 AM   #127
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
you are a very sick sick man. i love it
Old 07-06-2008, 10:07 PM   #128
TheS14project
Zilvia Junkie

Thanks everyone, appreciate it.

Well this weekend was an extremely busy one for me. However most of it was not spent working on the car, I did manage to get up to the shop saturday evening and get some stuff done. The doors have now been removed as well as the trunk and thanks to Scott (whitebugeye) for helping me scuff the jams, Ive got them now taped off and ready to spray.
Couldnt do any paintwork that night cause it was getting late and dry time wouldve taken me into hours I didnt want to venture into sunday morning. Not to mention there was too much other stuff going on at the shop so overspray wouldnt of worked either...lol. I do plan on painting the jams tomorrow after work though if all goes according to plan.

Old 07-07-2008, 03:38 PM   #129
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
oh yeah jam that bitch lol. great stuff man I love this thread.
Old 07-07-2008, 04:23 PM   #130
golds1400
BANNED

golds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond reputegolds1400 has a reputation beyond repute
pureeee sexxxx
Old 07-08-2008, 12:07 AM   #131
TheS14project
Zilvia Junkie

Thanks again.

So after work tonight I painted the jams, and my buddy here at the shop flaked and cleared them for me. The color is amazing and the pics do not do it justice at all. Going to try to get the doors sprayed towards the end of the week so I can put them back on.

Prepped and Bagged

After the basecoat was sprayed

After the HOK radiant red flake and clear were sprayed

Old 07-08-2008, 12:43 AM   #132
sirhc
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
sirhc will become famous soon enoughsirhc will become famous soon enoughsirhc will become famous soon enoughsirhc will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I can already picture the finish product in my head. Your car will be HOT!
Old 07-08-2008, 12:54 AM   #133
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
nice keep it going looks clean so far.

Review Thread
Old 07-09-2008, 09:37 PM   #134
TheS14project
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhc View Post
I can already picture the finish product in my head. Your car will be HOT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
nice keep it going looks clean so far.
Thanks fellas. Heres todays updates.

Finished off the actual door jams last night with the help of my buddy here at the shop doing the flake and clear work. This afternoon after work was done, I built the doors back up and they're ready to go back on the car. Ive got to order a new hinge pin from Nissan cause one of mine was bent to shit, and no parts stores carry them in stock (WTF?) Sorry for the crappy pics, the paintbooth wasnt being camera friendly..lol

It definately sparkles in the sun, not like I thought though, when the suns directly on it you see more color, but the shaded areas are discoballrific.

Took a few more pics since the chassis has now dried and that are at a better angle to show how deep the flake is buried, not to mention how much flake is actually in the there.

Old 07-09-2008, 11:27 PM   #135
DohcKA
BANNED

DohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfectionDohcKA is close to perfection
fuckin sick bro... the whole 9
Old 07-09-2008, 11:58 PM   #136
Smurf_240SX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Smurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Smurf_240SX
damn dude evertime I come on this thread it just gets better and better, I'm pretty sure you've inspired alot of people. I love the colors. keep up the good work!
Old 07-10-2008, 12:11 AM   #137
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
HA! your car will match my valve cover, very nice work man.
Old 07-10-2008, 12:15 AM   #138
hassanbakar123
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
hassanbakar123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
can't wait for the finished product
Old 07-14-2008, 01:12 PM   #139
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
get that pool finished

forget the car

i want to go over and swim
Old 07-14-2008, 02:53 PM   #140
P_856
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
P_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really niceP_856 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
damn thats gonna be one sweet car cant wait to see her when shes all done
Old 07-14-2008, 03:26 PM   #141
xplicit240
Zilvia Addict

xplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nicexplicit240 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to xplicit240
damnnnnn. making me so jealous. keep up the good work.
Old 07-19-2008, 12:55 PM   #142
Dominic Axelson
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Dominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfectionDominic Axelson is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dominic Axelson
pics dont work anymore. any more pics??
Old 07-19-2008, 01:08 PM   #143
BBSilvia
Zilvia Addict

BBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond reputeBBSilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BBSilvia
nice build up can't wait to see more and you better take some pics when you take it to the track!
+1 for you!
Old 07-19-2008, 04:51 PM   #144
Pacman
Zilvia FREAK!

Pacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura aboutPacman has a spectacular aura about
"upgrade to pro now! Bandwidth exceeded -Photobucket"

Pics not working
Old 07-19-2008, 05:19 PM   #145
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
your car is coming along great I love your choice in color simply amazing =]
Old 08-02-2008, 10:17 AM   #146
sldbyuramg
Zilvia Member

sldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant future
car looks really nice. just wanted to point out that when i installed my RB20 without beating in the firewall i had serious clearance issues.. even sat too high. nothing rubbing but definitely close. so i pulled the motor out and beat in the firewall and repainted that spot...(nobody will see it although i matched it pretty well) my clearance issues completely disappeared i pushed my motor back at least 2.5 inches and a good inch or so lower. idk if its too late, it may be, but just letting you know. im dealing with a blown headgasket so continue the build and posting pics for us. looks good
Old 08-02-2008, 03:36 PM   #147
l2edken
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
l2edken is a jewel in the roughl2edken is a jewel in the roughl2edken is a jewel in the roughl2edken is a jewel in the roughl2edken is a jewel in the roughl2edken is a jewel in the roughl2edken is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
holy fuck i just read this entire thing, im so excited for this to be finished JUST to see the paint job alone!
Old 08-04-2008, 09:15 PM   #148
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: lost in a bump splice in the fabric of our clockwork
Trader Rating: (12)
spoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
super badass

i envy your skillz
Old 08-04-2008, 09:57 PM   #149
deadstock40
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
deadstock40 is a glorious beacon of lightdeadstock40 is a glorious beacon of lightdeadstock40 is a glorious beacon of lightdeadstock40 is a glorious beacon of lightdeadstock40 is a glorious beacon of lightdeadstock40 is a glorious beacon of lightdeadstock40 is a glorious beacon of lightdeadstock40 is a glorious beacon of lightdeadstock40 is a glorious beacon of lightdeadstock40 is a glorious beacon of lightdeadstock40 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
this is gonna be beautiful man, jealous :/
Old 08-06-2008, 08:05 AM   #150
piranhamatt
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
piranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud ofpiranhamatt has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I've seen you on the local boards and never knew you had this awesome build thread going! I'll have to come see it when you are finished.
Closed Thread