Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-30-2009, 08:45 AM   #4411
Sonic Motor
www.SonicMotor.com

Trader Rating: (113)
Sonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfectionSonic Motor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 113 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sonic Motor
respect for that STi man! <3 that fitment.

Cant say the same for the other Impreza/STis out there hahha
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2009, 08:45 AM   #4412
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by importantone View Post
I hope you guys don't mind me posting my STI again.
Hellaflush/Fatlace is having a socal meet in a week so I picked up a new set of wheels.
It could be slightly lower, but I can still rip turns pretty good right now.

specs are 18x9.5 +22 with 255/35/18 Potenza RE040 (suprising good stretch for 255's)
yea not bad for a 255... shit wish i live close to FATLACE damn it. the only thing i can do its buy their shirt LOL

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:41 AM   #4413
Buriantsu
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Buriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Buriantsu
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROIDMONKEY View Post
LOL feels good to be back right?
The ban was gay. But its good, this site is more entertaining.
Old 04-30-2009, 10:53 AM   #4414
Buriantsu
Zilvia FREAK!

Buriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Why would you swap in that motor instead of an SR20? That's silly. (That's what everyone is gonna say) and even though I'm converting to Toyota's now I think that its a silly idea because in the long run its going to cost more money than just getting an SR, but whatever different strokes for different folks.

In regards to your PS:

Yes, each section has different topics of conversation and each thread is to be used conversely with the topic at hand, hence the titles and the content of each thread.

If you are asking questions off topic you should:

-Consider making a new thread in the off topic if it is not regarding S chassis' stuff

-Making a thread in the chat section if it is in regards to owning an S chassis.

-PM the person in regards to your inquiry as to avoid posts (like this one) that are not of the original posts criteria.
SR's are for girls. KA-t and make more power, with less money.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:14 AM   #4415
WideBody_S13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
WideBody_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Teasers of my Sil80 project!
Veilside Andrew Racing F's 18x10 -4 fronts 18x12 -18 rears
Yes there will be widebody fenders ordered this week, dont worry!

WideBody_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 11:20 AM   #4416
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriantsu View Post
SR's are for girls. KA-t and make more power, with less money.
Uh yeah, preeching to the quire, I had a KA-T.

But if you're gonna put a motor in that came turbo I wouldn't put a 7MGTE in an S chassis.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 12:58 PM   #4417
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WideBody_S13 View Post
Teasers of my Sil80 project!
Veilside Andrew Racing F's 18x10 -4 fronts 18x12 -18 rears
Yes there will be widebody fenders ordered this week, dont worry!

I dont care what anyone says, these wheels are fucking sweet.

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 01:09 PM   #4418
WideBody_S13
Leaky Injector

WideBody_S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
^^Thanks bro, i love these wheels too! Plus with 5.5 and 4 inch lips how can you not! lol
WideBody_S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 03:47 PM   #4419
integlspwr
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
integlspwr can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
anyone have the sunken battle ships picture where it was showing a sc300/400 and said something about your offset is as fail as.....

Its the one with the black background and there was a sc300 with some chrome wheels.
integlspwr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:03 PM   #4420
Buriantsu
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Uh yeah, preeching to the quire, I had a KA-T.

But if you're gonna put a motor in that came turbo I wouldn't put a 7MGTE in an S chassis.
500hp is what most people get unless you keep youe check book open. But this is off topic. I would go KA you would go SR.
Old 04-30-2009, 04:40 PM   #4421
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Fuck going 7MGTE, atleast go fucking 1JZ if youre decided on going Toyboat...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:56 PM   #4422
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Fuck going 7MGTE, atleast go fucking 1JZ if youre decided on going Toyboat...
That's all I'm saying...

Old 04-30-2009, 08:15 PM   #4423
CrazyIvan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
CrazyIvan will become famous soon enoughCrazyIvan will become famous soon enoughCrazyIvan will become famous soon enoughCrazyIvan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
than again price difference between 1jz and 2jz is what, $500 bucks, so IMO might as well go 2jz
CrazyIvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:20 PM   #4424
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyIvan View Post
than again price difference between 1jz and 2jz is what, $500 bucks, so IMO might as well go 2jz
The difference used to be larger than that, but then the 1JZ swap got REALLY popular.

Old 04-30-2009, 10:47 PM   #4425
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The difference used to be larger than that, but then the 1JZ swap got REALLY popular.
The difference is when you go to upgrade it. Anything that deals with a 2j or RB is higher priced.

The cool thing is if you get a 2j with a getrag. Otherwise you are fucking idiot because the 2j weighs quite a bit more than the 1j.

ill breh:

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:45 PM   #4426
sleepwalker4758

sleepwalker4758 is an unknown quantity at this point
can anyone tell me what kind of rims this is? the hub cap said racing hart but there is no model number on rims or cap. I'm looking to reassemble and retorque it but can't seem to find the torque spec. I already went through 20 pages of google and racing hart website with no luck, thanks in advance.

My Photos Photo Gallery - Photo 14 of 16 by thats what she said... - MySpace Photos

My Photos Photo Gallery - Photo 14 of 16 by thats what she said... - MySpace Photos

sleepwalker4758 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:19 PM   #4427
Otto347
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
Otto347 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepwalker4758 View Post
can anyone tell me what kind of rims this is? the hub cap said racing hart but there is no model number on rims or cap. I'm looking to reassemble and retorque it but can't seem to find the torque spec. I already went through 20 pages of google and racing hart website with no luck, thanks in advance.

There is a COMPLETE THREAD dedicated to that, does not belong in here.....

http://zilvia.net/f/chat/169628-pic-...hotoshops.html
Otto347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 03:35 PM   #4428
shinda_shima
Zilvia Member

shinda_shima has a spectacular aura aboutshinda_shima has a spectacular aura aboutshinda_shima has a spectacular aura aboutshinda_shima has a spectacular aura aboutshinda_shima has a spectacular aura aboutshinda_shima has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to shinda_shima
Quote:
1jz's head flows better than 2jz. 1jz > 2jz Sorry for crappy cell phone pics, and I need to be lower
Old 05-02-2009, 07:10 PM   #4429
robtech
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
robtech is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
so quick fitment help question

still have my advan super racings from my FC and am thinking of running them on my sileighty for awhile til i figure out what wheels i want/save up enough for em

what size spacer you recon would be good for a hatch w/ rolled fenders? 30mm?

17x7 35 215/45zr17
17x8 35 235/40zr17
robtech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 11:48 PM   #4430
supportTHEezln
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
supportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to supportTHEezln
Quote:
Originally Posted by robtech View Post
so quick fitment help question

still have my advan super racings from my FC and am thinking of running them on my sileighty for awhile til i figure out what wheels i want/save up enough for em

what size spacer you recon would be good for a hatch w/ rolled fenders? 30mm?

17x7 35 215/45zr17
17x8 35 235/40zr17
eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

This site will assist you. You want to click on the "sell" link.
supportTHEezln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 01:33 AM   #4431
wisDOMination
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
wisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the roughwisDOMination is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

same car, same wheels, offset up front is different, and now its higher...
coilovers are frozen, and its making me sad
gonna save up for some pbm's maybe
also got some slip on spacers coming in
oh, an i need smaller tires in the back
its flush, but not flush enough FOR ME
wisDOMination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 09:58 AM   #4432
Chrischeezer
Zilvia FREAK!

Chrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the roughChrischeezer is a jewel in the rough
need some opinions for you wheel tire guys...
s13 stock rear fenders, work wheels 17x10 +23
here they are pictured with 255/40's

will that stretch clear a s13 rear fender?
i have a roller, but i don't want to pull
Old 05-03-2009, 11:35 AM   #4433
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrischeezer View Post
need some opinions for you wheel tire guys...
s13 stock rear fenders, work wheels 17x10 +23
here they are pictured with 255/40's

will that stretch clear a s13 rear fender?
i have a roller, but i don't want to pull
Those should pretty much tuck in stock fenders as long as aren't running like 0 camber.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:45 AM   #4434
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx

fone piccs
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 03:37 PM   #4435
Jaimdizzle

Jaimdizzle is just really niceJaimdizzle is just really niceJaimdizzle is just really niceJaimdizzle is just really niceJaimdizzle is just really niceJaimdizzle is just really niceJaimdizzle is just really niceJaimdizzle is just really niceJaimdizzle is just really nice
old pic
Jaimdizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2009, 11:04 PM   #4436
Garage Sokudo
Leaky Injector

Garage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really nice

Been working on the rear guards, 18x10 -17. Custom cut / flare. More pics very soon! PS, about .5" lower now.
Old 05-04-2009, 07:17 PM   #4437
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Finally have the car done to post pics... this might not be enough strecth for this thread, but should be okay in the flush department...

17x9 +12 Rays Gram Lights 57Maximum
225/45/17 front 245/40/17 rears

I think I need to be a smidge lower...

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:06 PM   #4438
dub40sx
Zilvia Addict

dub40sx is an unknown quantity at this point
looks good overall but lacks the strech and lowness required for this forum lol.

Nah man. Deffinetly clean.
dub40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:36 PM   #4439
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiCam
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamryOnBronze View Post
Finally have the car done to post pics... this might not be enough strecth for this thread, but should be okay in the flush department...

17x9 +12 Rays Gram Lights 57Maximum
225/45/17 front 245/40/17 rears

I think I need to be a smidge lower...
looks good man, stretch is for pussies. or people in cali that cant rock high horse power on the streets without getting in trouble..
ZenkiCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:46 PM   #4440
Xbroke_kidX
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
Xbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her selfXbroke_kidX is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xbroke_kidX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiCam View Post
looks good man, stretch is for real men who like legit fitment. or people in cali that do shit right.
fixed for you.
Xbroke_kidX is offline   Reply With Quote