Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 12:16 AM   #1
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
Pepper spray and street racing. Epic read...

Today.........

Im at my buddy sams house, bullshitting, being bored. my friends ryan, pat, chuck, charles and me are there. Ryan pulls out a little thing of pepper spray, so we start talking about that. Im bored as hell, so I'm like "lets do it"

Everyones like "WTF?!" and I say "why not?"

Anyhow, we go into the garage, and i sit down to smoke my last cigarrette. Everyone gets out their phones to record our shenanigans. Anyhow, pat takes the spray, and gets me first on the forehead, then in both eyes, mostly the left one. Then my mouth...

Lets just say the next 45 minutes were pure, unadulterated excruciating pain. I get down on my knees, screaming and crying, while I try in vain to get the shit out of my eyes with a wet towell...

15 minutes later, after flushing my eyes with loads of water, I'm feeling better. Then i rub my eyes with the backs of my hands... Which i had been using to rub them earlier. Oops. SO 15 minutes later, after more water, im feeling ok. So i smoke a few more cigarettes, and leave an hour after than, bloodshot eyes, to go home.

Moral of the story:
Dont mug anyone.

Yesterday...

Im in rolla with the same people yet again. My friend derrick has his dads new cummins turbo diesel, sam his 07 SI, me my bmw, and charles has his GTI. Anyhow, we decide (more like they decide. I was a little hesitant to say the least) to go out to the industrial park and see what the truck can do. It lost, of course. After about 20 minutes being up there, bullshitting, we decide to go down to the truckstop there, and get a soda. When we pull out, a cop is driving by. He slams on his brakes, between sam and charles, and turns his lights on. Charles guns it, takes off for I44. The cop looks, and seriously does the "oh well" motion with his shoulders. the cop car braking move alone was cool, the crown vic got completely sideways. He apparently stepped on the parking brake to do that, we find out later. Turns out to be a cool cop.

He walks towards sams civic, and theyre talking for a little. Then he walks down to us. My friend pat is getting all this on tape, mind you. While hes walking, Derrick says "shit. My wallets in my car at home." Mine is too. Oops. The cop gets up to the window, and asks "How you doing. What have you boys been up to tonight?"

"Nothing. Just checking out my dads new truck."

"Is that all? Because you know I'm here for a reason"

"I did race my friend once."

"Ok, im just looking for some honesty. And honestly, I dont give a shit. I'm just here because I was told to be here."

Any how, he runs our socials, givs us a lecture about racing, tells us hes not going to do anything because he did the same shit, and tells us to have a good night. Then we get back to waynesville, get fucked up, and habe a good laugh about the whole thing.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2008, 12:20 AM   #2
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
uhmmm yah..
should spend your time on something more possitive, like u and ur buddys go club at night instead, or go to a bar instead of assing around lol
Old 06-19-2008, 12:21 AM   #3
OKR_240SX
Zilvia Member

OKR_240SX has much to be proud ofOKR_240SX has much to be proud ofOKR_240SX has much to be proud ofOKR_240SX has much to be proud ofOKR_240SX has much to be proud ofOKR_240SX has much to be proud ofOKR_240SX has much to be proud ofOKR_240SX has much to be proud ofOKR_240SX has much to be proud ofOKR_240SX has much to be proud ofOKR_240SX has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to OKR_240SX
you got lucky......and pepper spray hurts wtf were you thinking? lol
Old 06-19-2008, 12:25 AM   #4
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Boredom is seriously a bitch. Seriously. We usually go on a cruise, but no one has gas anymore it seems. And Im a very impulsive person.

And I dont club. I never have. IDK just the fact the cheapest door cost for a club around Ft. Leonard Wood is 20 bucks isnt appealing.

And yes we got very lucky. I wasnt going to get into any trouble because of missouri laws, but yeah. Good thing a good percentage of cops around here dont give a shit about anything besides meth dealers and murderers.

I hang out with a very unique set of people. We always have fun somehow. Im glad i have the friends I do, and I wouldnt trade them for all the money in the world.
Old 06-19-2008, 12:31 AM   #5
miucus
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
miucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond reputemiucus has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
sounds like your gonna have an awesome summer
Old 06-19-2008, 12:33 AM   #6
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Its been an awesome summer. Im not going to lie. Between partying all the time, a great paying fun job, a good car with good gas mileage, and friends like mine.... It'll be a good summer. Now if only i could solve that whole no sex thing ive been stuck with for the last few months...
Old 06-19-2008, 12:38 AM   #7
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
cool stories..good thing the cop didnt bust you guys and why the hell would u volunteer to take pepper spray?? its like volunteering to get kicked in the balls
Old 06-19-2008, 12:39 AM   #8
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
you guys don't have video games or something else fun to do?

fuck. for some reason, Pepper spray and cops don't sound like a funtastic time to me..

lol.

but yeah, you really got off lucky.

If you were here in socal... the cop would have probably shot at your friend's civic.
Old 06-19-2008, 12:43 AM   #9
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by an_orange_s2k View Post
cool stories..good thing the cop didnt bust you guys and why the hell would u volunteer to take pepper spray?? its like volunteering to get kicked in the balls
Yeah about that... Beer does some wierd things to my usually sensible brain... That was a few months ago though. I was sober when I did the spray. My advice is to never be in a riot, or mug a little old lady... Or piss off a cop...

Or volunteer to get maced at your friends house.

And honestly, I dont think I've ever met a cop that would a strait up dickhead. Theyre usually just doing their job, like everyone else. I once sped up to see if a red crown vic was a cop or not... Thats when I first got my liscense. He had a big grin on his face the entire time he was writing the ticket when I told him i was speeding to make sure he was a cop. After the ticket shit was done, he told me "I wouldnt have given you a ticket if you had lied."

Then there was the waynesville cop who responded to my little rear ender. We were on school property, and my friend chris jokingly said "well, while the cops here lets all do donuts"

The cop strait up said, and I swear to god this is a true story "We're on private property, I cant do shit". Then he got in his car and powerbraked it for a good 3 seconds. I have the best luck with cops.
Old 06-19-2008, 12:47 AM   #10
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Oh yeah, my friends, all of them, got it on camera. When they get it on youtube, I'll gladly post up a link...

and about those cop stories, cross my heart they're true. Especially the last one. You cant make shit like that up. Alot of people dont believe me when I tell them though. They have to ask chris, and my brother.
Old 06-19-2008, 12:51 AM   #11
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
i miss though hella cool summers just chillin with friends doing nothing and everything at the same time. best part is that you come out of it with great stories and it always seem like you have hella money until u think back on it
Old 06-19-2008, 12:55 AM   #12
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Yeah, I think im making alot, like 1400 a month, but in all reality, its enough to BARELY make it through the month around here. 300 for car and insurance, 100 for gas, 500 for rent, 200 for food, 100 for utilities, 100 for phone, and that leaves 100 for saving/drugs (lol jk)...

Thats all I got. Good thing i still live with my paps. I hope I dont end up like my older brother though. im 19. Hes 21. He still lives here... At least i have a chance to go to college with my good grades, or at least the military. The army REALLY wants me. 95 on my asvab, I could do anything... Except anything with a top secret clearance... My mothers an Irish citizen... DAMNIT!
Old 06-19-2008, 01:05 AM   #13
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Location: Where angels (and most pizza delivery people) fear to tread.
DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
Uh yea.

Wash the shit out of your clothes with milk, then throw them in the wash. If you don't and try to iron them, the stinging will come back with full force.

Don't ask how I know that, just do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:09 AM   #14
SexPanda
Post Whore!

oh dont worry. There was no milk involved. I took it like a man...

A man in a fetal position screaming like a small child on the floor of a garage. My clothes are good. Pat got me in the face/mouth only.

They were talking about a taser after i stopped crying... Another video maybe???
Old 06-19-2008, 01:13 AM   #15
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: lost in a bump splice in the fabric of our clockwork
Trader Rating: (12)
spoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
haha

sounds like you need new friends
i personally would never mace you

post that video homie
Old 06-19-2008, 01:15 AM   #16
jhatch13

jhatch13 is an unknown quantity at this point
awesome shit. sounds about like the shit i do...my friend got an eclipse for next to nothing and we've been workin on it trying to get it ready to be able to be drivin daily so he can save money compaired to his mustang...well we went on a ride down one of our local highways seeing how it was running and makin sure everything was alright...well we didnt have the hood on the car and the taillights were out(this was at night time). we get pulled over, cop was a complete dick at first, then we explained what was going on with the car....my buddy got off with a warning for the hood and taillights...he could have been busted hard...no insurance, improper and expired tag...along with the lights and hood....but the cop ended up being cool.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:18 AM   #17
SexPanda
Post Whore!

As soon as i get back from the Army Morale, Welfare and Recreation HQ tomorrow to activate my common access card (smart card) for work, I'll swing by sams house and have him upload the video. I havent seen it... In fact, I havent seen much very clearly for the last 3 hours, but I hear its quite the watch.

And yeah, I was thinking about buying some pepper spray for self defense, but i think I'll hold that off. I would rather be beaten with the 9 iron in my back seat than get maced again. And its funny. The shit was only mid grade, like 20% capsicum (or whatever the fuck it is)... The cops around here, their shit is like 50%.

Oh yeah, this is the last thing I saw before my vision went to hell.

Pat standing over me, big ass grin on his face, and a fine thin spray of what looked like foam from my vantage point, comming at me. The grin is what really set it off. If you saw pat, hes a biG guy, with a big smile. Looks like he wouldnt hurt a fly. Kinda makes me laugh thinking about it.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:27 AM   #18
jhatch13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
If you saw pat, hes a bi guy, with a big smile. Looks like he wouldnt hurt a fly. Kinda makes me laugh thinking about it.
hah thought that was funny, you called your buddy bi! lol
Old 06-19-2008, 01:29 AM   #19
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhatch13 View Post
hah thought that was funny, you called your buddy bi! lol
lol.. big... I meant big.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:46 AM   #20
jhatch13

i knew what ya meant but it caught my eye and i had to joke about it.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:48 AM   #21
SexPanda
Post Whore!

lol i know. Hes one of the straitest guys I know... Charles I was a little woried about for a while, but his current gf is pretty good looking... for a 17 year old. Lol MO age of consent FTW.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:49 AM   #22
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
pics pics pics pics pics pics pics

videos videos videos videos videos

or

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 06-19-2008, 01:52 AM   #23
SexPanda
Post Whore!

oh dont worry. Tomorrow I shall have videos. It wont be too hard. I mean, 4 people took video.

I'll try to get sams tho. His camera is the best... Thas what you get with a 500 dollar cell phone i suppose.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:52 AM   #24
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda View Post
Good thing a good percentage of cops around here dont give a shit about anything besides meth dealers and murderers.
They'll start if people keep doing it and talking about it on the internet and posting videos on KCSR.
Old 06-19-2008, 01:55 AM   #25
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
They'll start if people keep doing it and talking about it on the internet and posting videos on KCSR.
Thats why Im not on KCSR, and I know not many people from the MO area are on here, so I figured it'd be safe to put down. And I dont personally street race. I just happened to be in the truck when the idea was put forth. I didnt have much choice.
Old 06-19-2008, 02:36 AM   #26
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
WagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WagDatto
Pussy. That's all I have to say in regards to how you acted towards the 'spray. Yeah, that's right... I took a $100 bill to get sprayed. It sucked, sure, but I was calm and coherent the entire time. The video sucked because it showed me getting hosed, some chick saying "Stop spraying already!" and me bent over saying "It hurts. That really sucks."

PS. Water doesn't help much, except for slightly washing away the oil (though not much). Just for EVERYBODY to know, since pepper spray is acidic, you need a basic chemical to get rid of it the best. Milk does wonders! 1/2 gallon is more than enough to flush your eyes, wash your face and have a small glass to go with the snicker's bar your buddy had better of bought you!

EDIT: Totally worth $100, but I wouldn't do it again. Just make sure you have a snicker's bar and at least a 1/2gallon of milk nearby before you get sprayed. And if you leave any pepper spray on your skin (my forearm, in my case) it burns like shit after 30 minutes or so, and feels like a fucking sunburn in the shower.

http://garagezoku.blogspot.com
Old 06-19-2008, 02:49 AM   #27
jhatch13

Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
pics pics pics pics pics pics pics

videos videos videos videos videos

or

i think is referring to

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexPanda
lol i know. Hes one of the straitest guys I know... Charles I was a little woried about for a while, but his current gf is pretty good looking... for a 17 year old. Lol MO age of consent FTW.
lol or atleast thats how i took it...:-P
Old 06-19-2008, 03:16 AM   #28
1989rps13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (10)
1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1989rps13
i wanna seee video!! great story
Old 06-19-2008, 03:28 AM   #29
xtreme_s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
xtreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xtreme_s14
Quote:
Originally Posted by OKR_240SX View Post
you got lucky......and pepper spray hurts wtf were you thinking? lol
you think that hurts.. my friends and i were messing around with a tazer that uses 9V batteries.. didn't think it'd do that much damage, but i was SO wrong! if you laugh right before you get tazed on the sides it doesn't hurt as much! ..and of course there's always the jackass friend who decides to taze his balls! let's just say he's a lil' hairier down under now!
Old 06-19-2008, 10:30 AM   #30
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
what a waste of gas
Closed Thread