Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-27-2008, 12:52 AM   #31
unwed_transient
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
unwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
the lack of respect for the elderly in here is despicable.

the elderly are easy to pick on because:

1. they're not you or anyone with which you identify
2. they have different values than you
3. they are, for the most part, unconcerned with what you care about

people should die at 50? wow.
soylent green? you watch too much tv.
calling someone a faggot and hoping he dies in a fire over a traffic accident? grow up.

it doesn't matter if you're venting. it's uncouth. but it's to be expected, unfortunaly from this generation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilthyS13 View Post
Unfortunately, old people run the country. A majority of them vote, while people our age hardly vote. So a majority of the politicians who get elected are assclowns, and as a result retarded laws get passed.
they're assclowns because the elderly vote? flawless. i respect the wisdom of experience age offers. witness the failures of the baby boomers.
unwed_transient is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2008, 01:07 AM   #32
ZenkiCam
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really niceZenkiCam is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiCam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil703 View Post
You need to learn proper english, I can't understand word your saying.. :hammer:

Anyways, Old people should die at like 50. They're completely useless..
lol my dads 50 and he is in to 240's and drifting. haha, so not all of em! this thread is full of win. made me laugh.
ZenkiCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 02:09 AM   #33
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
LOL at this thread.

Fyi, i did a persuasive speech in my oral comm. class last semester on why some old people shouldnt be allowed to drive . The professor thought it was hilarious and yet very informative and persuasive. I made a petition form and some other bull shit as my hand outs and what not. It was awesome. The whole class wanted to sign the form and have me send it in somewhere too. I ended up getting an A on the whole thing.

anyway, the way i see it, if you cant see, hear, simple multi-task (change lanes while looking over your shoulder) or simply drive the fucking speed limit, your ass shouldnt be on the road. I dont care how old you are. I swear though, if one more 89 year old in a tan buick regal slows down the entire san diego morning commute, i'm going postal. I have soooo many near accident stories from old people being old people and stupid WOMEN ON THEIR FUCKING PHONES, its ridiculous

I totally respect the elderly though, i just think SOME of them shouldnt be allowed to operate a motor vehicle cuz its a hazard to theirs and public safety. Simple as that.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 08:35 AM   #34
tr4c3
Zilvia Junkie

tr4c3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to tr4c3
My town has a handful of elderly community neighborhoods, so they are everywhere around here. While I haven't had any bad run-ins or anything yet, I've had some pretty close calls. The one thing that bothers me now is when they cruise 10 under the speed limit and brake for everything. If you want to drive that slow, whatever, at least pull over and let the other people who have to get places pass you. I deal with them everyday on my way to work. My job is 20 minutes away, it takes me 30-35 minutes to get there.
tr4c3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 08:58 AM   #35
womenbeshoppin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
womenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to womenbeshoppin
Quote:
Originally Posted by unwed_transient View Post
the lack of respect for the elderly in here is despicable.

the elderly are easy to pick on because:

1. they're not you or anyone with which you identify
2. they have different values than you
3. they are, for the most part, unconcerned with what you care about

people should die at 50? wow.
soylent green? you watch too much tv.
calling someone a faggot and hoping he dies in a fire over a traffic accident? grow up.

it doesn't matter if you're venting. it's uncouth. but it's to be expected, unfortunaly from this generation.

they're assclowns because the elderly vote? flawless. i respect the wisdom of experience age offers. witness the failures of the baby boomers.
Uh oh, somebody missed Matlock this morning.
womenbeshoppin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 08:59 AM   #36
rb25_s13*CHUKI
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
rb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfectionrb25_s13*CHUKI is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to rb25_s13*CHUKI
Dude all i have to say is WOW.. I can't believe some of the stuff im reading right now... All should die at 70 and 50? Old people are a waste of life? What the fuck is the matter with you guys?!?! So your grand parents all should die in horrible fires and accidents? Why don't u walk up to your grandparents and say hey "Fuck u grandma/grandpa you guys are a waste of fucking life so just die already... I don't give two shits about you anyways cause ur an elderly human being... Sure they do cause some accidents and can be annoying at times but cmon people... They are still human just like you just because they can't fully function properly anymore makes them a waste of life? I Wish i still had my grand parents... I wish they lived to be 100 plus years old... Not die at fucking 60 and 70 which they did by the way... Some of you need to check your self's...
Old 04-27-2008, 09:08 AM   #37
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
I know a few good old drivers

But the majority I see need to stick to hoverrounds.

I like old people, cause I can walk up to them and say "you're gonna die soon!"
Old 04-27-2008, 09:14 AM   #38
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
so i pull over and get out of my car and ask for insurance information. old fuck's wife is all "you should have moved the light's green, turpey turrr!!" all raving and old and shit....
^This part killed me So by their logic, if they don't move fast enough, I should be able to get up under them and put them into a wall NASCAR style right? At least my old man was "MAN" enough to say, "I can't see so well, I'm not going to drive anymore" with out anyone even having to say anything to him. Driving is a privilege, not a right.
Old 04-27-2008, 09:24 AM   #39
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Quote:
...calling someone a faggot and hoping he dies in a fire over a traffic accident? grow up...
I agree with the term "faggot" or any other term being unnecessary for an incident as minor as this but from our perspective our generation gets the shaft.

Most of our cars (240's, z's, ae86's, etc) will be immediately written off as "totaled" any time there is an accident, the old people (who are usually well off, financially secure, great insurance, and own tank SUV's) go back their lives and discounts like nothing happened. Meanwhile we are left with a paper weight that we must now fix or swap everything over to another shell and or quit and move on.

I can relate to both sides but I feel the pain of losing a car you put your heart and soul into. Granted this didn't happen in this case but happens frequently enough to generate that emotion.

The elderly need regular assessment of their driving abilities annually in order to exercise the "privilege" to drive.
Old 04-27-2008, 09:53 AM   #40
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
...it doesn't matter if you're venting. it's uncouth. but it's to be expected, unfortunaly from this generation.

Wisdom of experience and actually having a brain are two entirely different things. Either they vote party-line, or they vote exactly how the AARP tells them.

Just because they're old doesn't make them infallible or excessively smart. They're just older versions of this generation who've made the same mistakes and fallen for the same political tricks.

They've undergone the same lackluster driver's license testing.

About a year ago, I was pulling out of my street, which is a relatively blind intersection, and was immediately greeted by the sight of a Suburban passing none other than my grandmother. Of course, this meant that the Suburban was bearing down on me in my lane, and if I hadn't have gotten my ass over RIGHT THEN, or the Suburban had pulled out just a little while later, I would probably be typing this from a wheelchair or the grave.

Moral of the story: my grandmother shouldn't be driving. She has cataracts in both eyes, drives 30 or 35 in a 45 zone, and pisses people off to the point that they pass her and almost kill me.

Driver's license testing should be mandatory every two years for EVERYONE and every year for people over 65.

Hell, let's add a sticker to the plates of people with DUIs so the police can recognize them and pull them over at will while we're at it.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 10:42 AM   #41
unwed_transient
Zilvia Addict

unwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond reputeunwed_transient has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Wisdom of experience and actually having a brain are two entirely different things. Either they vote party-line, or they vote exactly how the AARP tells them.

Just because they're old doesn't make them infallible or excessively smart. They're just older versions of this generation who've made the same mistakes and fallen for the same political tricks.
but they care enough to vote. here's a little secret, 2/3 of the country votes the party line. there's nothing wrong with it. it's how it works here. i never said anyone was infallible, but i did say that older generations are wiser and more experienced than us. therefore they deserve our respect.
unwed_transient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 11:32 AM   #42
jackjack
Post Whore!

jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
man............. you guys are some mean mofo's. i <3 my 90 year old grandma.

F YOU GUYS

ahahahahaahahah. no seriously though. yeah i know what you mean. i got rear ended as well. old guy said his "foot slipped off the brake". idiot. got a couple of paint chips. whatever.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 12:54 PM   #43
snowmansent2hel
Zilvia Member

snowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to all
yea beware of buicks and lincolns
snowmansent2hel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 12:58 PM   #44
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
to address my critics:
when i say "faggot" or "gay" as an insult... it's not for fear of homosexuals, or hate of them. do what makes you happy. i have no beef with gay people.
but i'm tired of people being overly sensitive. there was a time when i could say "that's gay" about something and it was understood that shit was weak. i miss that time. the right to call old people faggots is where i draw my line in the sand.

also, i still hate old people. they're not all Mr. Miyagi. they're more Mr. Magoo than anything. if Mr. Magoo couldn't control his bowels.
Old 04-27-2008, 01:33 PM   #45
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Quote:
but they care enough to vote. here's a little secret, 2/3 of the country votes the party line. there's nothing wrong with it. it's how it works here. i never said anyone was infallible, but i did say that older generations are wiser and more experienced than us. therefore they deserve our respect.
They may be wiser, but they're no smarter.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 01:53 PM   #46
PhilthyS13
Zilvia Junkie

PhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfection
Quote:
I was referring to the generation gap. And yes, I think most politicians are assclowns not because elderly people voted for them, rather because their focus is reelection - courting votes. And by courting those votes they cater to their constituency (that votes) - OLD PEOPLE. If young people voted, they'd give a damn about our concerns. That was my point.

Are you satisfied with the politicians in office today? I don't know about you, but I'd much rather have someone closer to my age in office with concerns similar to my own. But because younger people don't typically vote in large percentages, I am stuck with people like Nancy Pelosi representing me in Congress.

It was a big deal when Clinton (Bill) got elected because he was the first President not of the WWII generation. He was the first boomer president. The torch passed from the greatest generation to the boomers. And nothing changed.

I do respect age and I do respect wisdom, but that doesn't mean I have to accept the ends or the means.
Old 04-27-2008, 02:03 PM   #47
PhilthyS13
Zilvia Junkie

PhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfectionPhilthyS13 is close to perfection
Quote:

Respect and experience have little to do with shitty driving. You could have a Ph.D. and 50 years of driving experience and still drive like a fucktard. If Parnelli Jones rearended me, he'd still be at fault.
Old 04-27-2008, 02:32 PM   #48
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
but they care enough to vote.
They care enough to vote because they have nothing else to do. Seriously sitting around with old people is the saddest thing ever. Unless they are on vacation they just sit around waiting to die and watching day time tv...
Old 04-27-2008, 03:13 PM   #49
opponheimer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
opponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WagDatto View Post
At 70, you should just die. Nobody needs to be 100+ years old. They don't contribute anything but sewage and annoyances. They take too much upkeep. The human body wasn't designed for a century of use, and it's apparent looking at the aged lump of skin and tissue that we call a 'great, great, great grandparent.' Just get to 70-80 and keel over.
wow
opponheimer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 04:04 PM   #50
StaticX27
Zilvia Junkie

StaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond repute
Not really a matter of age, its just deterioration of reflexes. It'll happen to all of us. Personally I'm not as quick as I was 6 years ago, its just experience has increased at a faster rate than my reflexes have decreased. Even a professional racer will eventually drive like shit, just because their body is physically losing it's ability to react appropriately in a given situation. I mean there should be more stringent standards placed on people of older age groups, but that would fall under discrimination, which we all know is bad. Hell, if we discriminate against old people, we should also be discriminating against asians, valley girls who talk on their cell phones, and soccer moms who attempt to discipline their children while driving. They're all banes on the road, so we should make it harder for them to keep their licenses too, right? Can't discriminate in this country anymore, and unfortunately, people will always bond together with similar people, unite and call it discrimination. That's just how America works.
StaticX27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:48 AM   #51
WanganRunner
Nissanaholic!

WanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BustedS13 View Post
i might still get the shaft though. and even a police report wouldn't change that.

I'm not sure that would happen. He's probably up to date but just doesn't have the updated card, and there's really no situation whatsoever in which being rear-ended can be your fault.

I say make them pay just because they were dicks.

NOTE: Didn't read past the 4th post, so if this already happened and I'm an idiot....so be it.
WanganRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:17 PM   #52
Anto
Zilvia Addict

Anto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfectionAnto is close to perfection
fuck that

when I become old I can do whatever I want and get away with it

YELL AT KIDS? check

GIVE THE FINGER TO ANYONE YOU WANT?
check
Anto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 04:13 PM   #53
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Wow.
There sure are a lot of callous short sighted idiots on here.

Old people should die because they cause accidents once in a while??

I would give up my 240 to be able to hang out with my Grandparents one more time......

I can't believe the attitudes on here!
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 04:24 PM   #54
Phil703
Leaky Injector

Phil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymorePhil703 is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri View Post
Wow.
There sure are a lot of callous short sighted idiots on here.

Old people should die because they cause accidents once in a while??

I would give up my 240 to be able to hang out with my Grandparents one more time......

I can't believe the attitudes on here!
I met my gparents when i was 3.

They're now dead.
Phil703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 04:34 PM   #55
koukikat180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

koukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfectionkoukikat180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukikat180sx
that sucks that a person like that hit you. you should report it to their insurance company anyway (if they have one.) or either that file a police report. i got hit by an old person. i was in a costco parking lot signaling for a parking spot, and this douche bag backs up into me. i'm like wtf? you didn't see my car sticking out from both sides of yours? then he has the nerve to tell me it's my fault cuz my car is too low. idiots...
Old 06-27-2008, 11:10 PM   #56
s14owner
BANNED

s14owner is on the path to ruins14owner is on the path to ruins14owner is on the path to ruin
i know how you feel and old black lady hit me in her car and smiled and drove off
s14owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 11:52 PM   #57
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
old people driving fails..
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 12:02 AM   #58
spoolandslide
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: lost in a bump splice in the fabric of our clockwork
Trader Rating: (12)
spoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfectionspoolandslide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
according to this guy, the responsibility free senile years are the best

when else in your adult life can you shit your pants in public?
spoolandslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 12:38 AM   #59
DRavenS13
Nissanaholic!

Location: Where angels (and most pizza delivery people) fear to tread.
DRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfectionDRavenS13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
My favorite is the "Old man McGee Middle Finger"

I once had this guy almost sideswipe me so i honked at him. He rolls his window down and screams "GO TO HELL YOU DARN ASSHOLE!" Then proceeded to give me the finger. I dont know, seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.

I think there should be a mandatory drivers test every 2 years after you hit 60 years old.
*edit* nevermind, someone already beat me to it hahaha.
That made me LMAO!!!!!

New sig quote!!!!

EDIT FOR OPINION: To be honest, it's not discrimination to make the elderly take tests. That's in the interest of safety. I've gotten into with a few old people for driving like assholes, and I've told them point blank- you're too fucking old to drive. My grandmother understood this when she started getting cataracts. Driving is as much a privilege for a stupid teenager as it is for an old person. That old guy that plowed through that farmer's market should have gotten a much worse punishment than what he got- that's what would have happened to anyone younger.

Also, if old people are gonna bitch and moan about the government limiting their driving privileges and make them take more tests, then they're being selfish and not thinking about the general population and who they put at risk. The fuckers know they're getting old, take responsibility for that shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14Josh View Post
seeing old people give you the finger is like winning the lottery...you still can't believe it happened 4 weeks afterwards.
DRavenS13 is offline   Reply With Quote