Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 10:06 PM   #121
iLOVEmyS13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
iLOVEmyS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^^^^^^^^^ Hilary and Lauren

I'm about to take you two out in a jerk battle, nawwwsayin?
Old 09-16-2009, 12:29 AM   #122
udon!
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
udon! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
you guys can be looking forward to pics of my brother maybe tommorow, while he is wearing his "jerking apperal" and what not.

prepare to lol.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:30 AM   #123
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
lol can't wait
Old 09-16-2009, 01:07 AM   #124
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
You know teddy, those videos, you posted were pretty cool, does not look to bad, it does look like they are having fun. And I never dance, like damn near never, so maybe you could say that I don't know what I am talking about, but it looks like some shit people would do on roller blades. Im just glad that everyone isn't moonwalking all over the fuckin place and doing Michale Jackson stuff all the time. I thought for sure that after he passed, that is all you would see, but nope all I see are people jerkin. lol.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:03 AM   #125
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
wow i havent been on zilvia in a couple of days and this is the first thread i see on off topic.

its pretty lame watching these videos and listening to the music thats being played. Along with people who are defending it, as if there was never anything like this before. I cant seem to comprehend how this stupid dance and song became so trendy.

First off none of those moves that those kids are doing are original, let alone the music. the songs in those videos sound just like Bay Area music back in the early 2000s. pretty sad because no one made use of sounds and instruments like the bay did. n now listen to all these biter ass garbage artist like the new boys. i can find one of my ipods from high school, or some old ass mixtapes and will hear tons of songs just like those. but better, no to mention they came out years ago.

the dancing btw sucks, seeing as most of their combinations are played out and lack originality. wanna see some familiar moves? go peep Turfin' or Giggin'. see how we do things in the bay...well use to. n you will probably notice in some of the videos how they dress total opposite of this "jerking apparrel." Also seeing most of the moves they pull off are lame, because ive seen them done thousands of times. . n for some reason everyone got all hyped about this stupid you're a jerk song.

teddy you do know where the term "Hyphy" orginated from right?

ive kicked these little socal kids out of my store because they decided to make a circle n start jerkin.

dont get me started on the fashion..

i almost through something at my screen when i saw some dude here in Norcal with a winsheild banner that said "you're a jerk". i wanted to climb through my lap top screen and strangle the owner.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:07 AM   #126
duffman1278
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
duffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to duffman1278
The song sucks. The dance sucks even more.

Old 09-16-2009, 02:07 AM   #127
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DOOR_LIFE View Post
teddy you do know where the term "Hyphy" orginated from right?
Yes, of course. However when I went to the bay area and started jerkin at college parties, nobody had an effin' clue what was going on.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:11 AM   #128
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough4DOOR_LIFE will become famous soon enough
yeah because that shit sucks n barely anyone does it up here. n if they do its the little high school kiddies. think about it. you were at a COLLEGE party not a high school dance. honestly though you probably made yourself look more like an idiot than some cool kid.

on another note, i wont deny that chick in the video is fucking hot.lol
Old 09-16-2009, 02:20 AM   #129
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
That's funny. Being as how I'm ALL over the bay area. And this past week, when they payed Jerk, multiple people knew the dance as well as how to do it. This was at multiple clubs and people all ages were doing it.

I could care less if I didn't like it just as much as I do. When I go out, it's to have fun most of the time. One has fun by doing them self.

I don't go clubbing nor throw events just so people can cry and not have fun.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:53 AM   #130
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
That's funny. Being as how I'm ALL over the bay area. And this past week, when they payed Jerk, multiple people knew the dance as well as how to do it. This was at multiple clubs and people all ages were doing it.

I could care less if I didn't like it just as much as I do. When I go out, it's to have fun most of the time. One has fun by doing them self.

I don't go clubbing nor throw events just so people can cry and not have fun.
well it is a trendy as shit right now. whether you're into it or not you've heard the song before. i know people do it everywhere, and im not "all over the bay". i didnt say there was anything wrong with people doing it for fun or any of that shit. i was just talking about how un original and whack this whole "jerking" shit is.

personally i think its stupid, and the people who think its cool to stop anywhere and do it are stupid. n the thought of a bunch of grown up adults doing a dance started by a bunch of poser trendy kids blows.

i would only hope not alot of people do it out here. but sadly i know thats not true.
Old 09-16-2009, 03:10 AM   #131
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Well I can agree with you in that I haven't seen people just stop and bust out some hammer time or something.
Old 09-16-2009, 04:01 AM   #132
4DOOR_LIFE
Zilvia FREAK!

exactly. i was walking down powell st. on my lunch break and i looked inside Blondies Pizza and saw 2 dudes jerking( note: it was hella busy and packed with people waiting to get their food). no one wants to see to idiots doing another form of the running man while they're waiting to order a slice of pizza. especially in a small ass place like that.

all i could do is walk by and shake my head in disappointment.

its funny seeing dudes who, not even a year ago would make fun of people wearing skinny jeans. n now look, EVERYONE wears them now. its funny i can almost predict what certain kids are going to find appealing in my store.
Old 09-16-2009, 04:04 AM   #133
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
They may be black, but they sure do suck at basketball. Haha!
Lol, way to stay classy Teddy.

Quote:
... n the thought of a bunch of grown up adults doing a dance started by a bunch of poser trendy kids blows.
This is true! Most dances are started by 'famous' entertainers, or at least brought out of obscurity by them (I'm sure C-walkin was around before the LBC rappers started doin it, but I sure hadn't seen it, etc)...

... then came Soulja Boy. Fuck, the dance was whatever, but I hated him, and the fact that he's some high school sophmore lol. NOT feelin it.

Jerkin's kinda the same thing. I'll watch while all the high school kids get into it, but I'm sure as hell not staying up late at home bumpin New Boyz in front of a mirror with my little brother's jeans on.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 09-16-2009, 10:46 AM   #134
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRO916 View Post
At least they're enjoying the money from that one hit. They came to Sac a month or two back and made a killing, not to mention started a whole trend on both coasts. Not much of an "idiot" if you ask me.
QFT, bitch all you want about how stupid it is, but look at it this way,
whose making the money here and brining back trends mangg,
this dance craze will die sooner or later,
just like chicken noodle soup and soulja boy lol.

best dance ever and wont get old,
cha cha slide lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Go drift your kouki or something.
...... haha that was a good one.
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
Old 09-16-2009, 11:18 AM   #135
AWDalbert
Zilvia Member

AWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of lightAWDalbert is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEDIs13 View Post
its all about BB the JERK and Mike Hunt lol
the first song that plays is by far the best jerkin song
YouTube - UCLA JERK KINGS GETTIN OFF!!! Part III
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rQ8Zn5AU5I
anyone know the name of this first song? and IMO they don't compare to the P ranger$
Old 09-16-2009, 11:44 AM   #136
JEDIs13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (31)
JEDIs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDalbert View Post
anyone know the name of this first song? and IMO they don't compare to the P ranger$
its a dj eklectiq mix called "dont lose your introduction"
http://www.zshare.net/audio/65323694e8554fc1/
as a group yes i believe the ranger$ have more skill, but individually, its all about bb the jerk and mike hunt IMO
Old 09-16-2009, 12:14 PM   #137
2_slow_40
Zilvia Member

2_slow_40 is an unknown quantity at this point
OH MY GOD DUDE!!! I dropped my little brother off at junior high, and almost pee'd my pants I was laughing so hard. All I seen was purple, red, turqoise, and green pants, some checkered, some not. and big colorfull shoes. I told him, "if you buy some of those pants, your walkin to school." Thankfully, he was laughing at those other kids with me. But, he does try to do that stupid little dance, but I think Ive conviced him that he looks like a retard, and shouldnt do it in public.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:15 PM   #138
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
it reminds me of those traditional russian and jewish dances you see in moves, they way they drop to the ground and bounce back up and move there legs. I don't know if you guys know what I am talking about.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:46 PM   #139
LeftNutOfGowd
Post Whore!

LeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfectionLeftNutOfGowd is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LeftNutOfGowd
^^^^I know what your talking about

Old 09-16-2009, 01:59 PM   #140
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Quote:
yeah because that shit sucks n barely anyone does it up here. n if they do its the little high school kiddies. think about it. you were at a COLLEGE party not a high school dance. honestly though you probably made yourself look more like an idiot than some cool kid.

I'm sorry, but you can hit up most clubs in LA and everybody is jerkin regardless if they're 21+ or not. FACT.

And actually plenty of girls at the party were asking me to teach them so....
Old 09-16-2009, 02:12 PM   #141
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! damn im so glad to see another fad come in!.. god damn i was sick of dumb asses shuffling to house music.. Its like taking a fwd drag car off roading.. Not knowing wtf its for.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:16 PM   #142
WanganRunner
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
WanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
And actually plenty of girls at the party were asking me to teach them so....
so.....you should punch those girls in the cooter.

FACT.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:29 PM   #143
DRO916
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
DRO916 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DRO916 Send a message via Yahoo to DRO916
A lot of you guys need to open your eyes, this is just a fad of it's time, JUST like:

the running man (the Reject is essentially a reverse running man)
cabbage patch
electric slide
MACARENA
roger rabbit
going dumb
shakin' dreads
pop lockin
the james brown
tootsie roll
the robocop
the superman
the butterfly
the fucking doowop, etc.

This is our HISTORY.
And history tends to repeat itself. Yes, even "little highschool kids" can create history, ladies and gentlemen. "Little highschool kids" are essentially what the 240sx community is and have grown from.

Just chill, time will pass, Jerkin' will be a thing of the past, BUT be prepared because you'll have to hate and most importantly deal with the next new dance all over again
Old 09-16-2009, 02:45 PM   #144
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to murda-c Send a message via MSN to murda-c
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanganRunner View Post
so.....you should punch those girls in the cooter.

FACT.
He'll probably be doing it with his wang.
Old 09-16-2009, 03:29 PM   #145
murda-c
Post Whore!

murda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfectionmurda-c is close to perfection
There ain't no certain way to move
Now don't you tell me how I'm supposed to dance
There ain't no parking on this dance floor
Now step aside, check it, tight pants, hooo!
Old 09-16-2009, 03:34 PM   #146
Teddy
Post Whore!

This is as of right now.

And of course, all Jerks' hats MUST have their crew name on them. My crew is JEDI, which stands for "Jerkin' Every Damn Instant".

Old 09-16-2009, 03:35 PM   #147
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
good point some of you, a guy who attempts to dance is alot better then a nay sayer who stands against the wall. If your at a party or club, standing against teh wall wont get no love lol
Old 09-16-2009, 03:49 PM   #148
murda-c
Post Whore!

Quote:
This is as of right now.

And of course, all Jerks' hats MUST have their crew name on them. My crew is JEDI, which stands for "Jerkin' Every Damn Instant".
I can dig it.

I've always liked bright colors...probably why I'm attracted to race/drift cars lol.
Old 09-16-2009, 04:03 PM   #149
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
good point some of you, a guy who attempts to dance is alot better then a nay sayer who stands against the wall. If your at a party or club, standing against teh wall wont get no love lol
i know how to dance, but fuck i hate that jerking shit.

i want to make a group called KILL JERKS and just own every jerking group out there to show how fucking easy it is
Old 09-16-2009, 04:06 PM   #150
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
ok dead serious question? is there any rhyme or reason to jerking or is it just a bunch of random skipping around and doing whatever the fuck you feel like?