Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Forced Induction

Old 08-28-2011, 02:19 AM   #91
Taylor008
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Taylor008 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Next shipment date?
Taylor008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2011, 07:00 PM   #92
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Are these in stock?

EDIT:

Question about ordering. If it's not in stock and I place a order (not using pay pal) then will I be charged before hand? Or will I be charged when the items are ready to be shipped?

Last edited by tricky_ab; 08-31-2011 at 04:55 PM..
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 02:41 PM   #93
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Not in stock. You get charged when you order. We reserve one from the next shipment which is one month away.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 04:17 PM   #94
Ramonesfreak2010
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Ramonesfreak2010 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I need this. FML
Ramonesfreak2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 05:51 PM   #95
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
How to use the OEM S13 headlight motors with the HMIC
courtesy of Tim in New Zealand

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6dgPk5m13A
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 10-13-2011, 12:24 AM   #96
dopplganger1
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
dopplganger1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
either you guys need to work with tim and offer a kit for this or tim needs to sell them, this and my chasebays power steering reservoir are the only thing stopping me from getting this
dopplganger1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 08:05 AM   #97
97nismo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (53)
97nismo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
are these in stock yet looking for s13 hmic with orange couplers
Old 10-13-2011, 12:21 PM   #98
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

We would be happy to offer a kit for the headlights as soon as we find the time in our busy development schedule.

They arrived on 10-8 in the USA and are awaiting customs clearance. We will fill backorders first.
Old 10-14-2011, 05:25 AM   #99
97nismo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (53)
97nismo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
pm me if u have any left please!
Old 10-17-2011, 04:47 PM   #100
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Fresh intercooler stock just arrived, limited pipe kits are here going out to pre-orders first.
Fresh pipe kit stock arriving in november.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:20 PM   #101
andrew600
ill tongue punch her fart box

Trader Rating: (12)
andrew600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
gd i want this. whenever the headlight option becomes available ill pick this up.
andrew600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 06:17 PM   #102
90pearlz
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
90pearlz is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Definitely a few months since the last post in this thread. But I have a question for all who bought this kit and are not running a BOV. Anyone experience any issues with compressure back pressure? I will only be running a rebuilt t25 at low boost so i am not too concerned, but it would be nice to hear some feedback from you guys running this HMIC. A shorter turbo lifespan is fine by me as long as im not gonna screw the pooch on the first day after installing this kit. I bet throttle response is ridiculous with this kit and a small turbo with no BOV. Opinions are appreciated, Thanks
90pearlz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:18 PM   #103
jholman05
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
jholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jholman05
Well I finally got around to making my OEM headlights work with this kit by making a very simple flat plate bracket and extended the OEM turnbuckles 6-3/8".

Below is a video and some pictures showing the install. Only modifications to the chassis would be drilling one hole in each of the core support uprights.

Plate bracket has 4 holes drilled in it, two bolted to the motor, and two bolted to the core support. The turnbuckle I cut and spliced in a rod that was 6-3/8" long x similar diameter. Once that's done, you'll need to take the rotating arm off the motor and clock it so that when the motor is up the headlight is up, since the motors are now positioned at a slightly different angle. That part is much easier than it sounds. This will fit with the OEM pignose bumper without modifications, in order to fit the OEM headlight shrouds I do believe you'll need to make the turnbuckle offset like in the video up there ^. I don't like those shrouds anyways.

Once my bumper gets back from the body shop I will post pictures with it all installed. Until then this is what ya get

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9dELRbc_DM

Passenger side- Sorry, my engrish failed me...

Driver side-

With bumper on in daylight-

Fitment with stock pignose-

I just wish I would have done this a couple years ago. At the time I was in a rush to get the car back together for zdayz 2010. If you want dimensions on the plate, let me know I can pop them off and make CAD drawings out of them. They are mirror images of one another.

Last edited by jholman05; 08-27-2012 at 08:57 PM.. Reason: Updated pictures
jholman05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:53 AM   #104
The_Lorax

Trader Rating: (0)
The_Lorax is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I like your approach much better than mine. I'm not that happy having my headlight motors sitting that close to the road & having wiring cable tied to my towhook. Well done.
The_Lorax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 07:53 AM   #105
jholman05
Zilvia Member

jholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nice
Thanks! If it wasn't for your video I would have never attempted this. Knowing it could be done made it that much easier to start. I sat in front of my car for a solid hour or two just holding the motor up trying to figure out how you had it, and I just came up with this.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:17 PM   #106
cured13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
cured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura aboutcured13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
great idea, post the CAD drawing of the plates please and thanks!
cured13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:33 PM   #107
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

nice work !
Old 08-12-2012, 08:07 PM   #108
TonyTurbo

TonyTurbo is an unknown quantity at this point
how much HP can the HMIC can handle?
TonyTurbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 02:11 PM   #109
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

up to 500hp
Old 08-14-2012, 06:03 PM   #110
BBurr20
Zilvia Member

BBurr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
when are you guys gonna get more complete high mount kits for s13? I was looking on the website and you guys are out of stock for oem cold pipe which i need
BBurr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 08:21 PM   #111
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

You mean some kitted solution for pop up light motors along the lines of customer based solutions, Im not sure. Its just the T25 hot pipe that we are out of and all other types are in stock.
Old 08-14-2012, 09:22 PM   #112
BBurr20
Zilvia Member

BBurr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah I have a s13 sr with a t28 this works out perfect thank you
BBurr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:57 PM   #113
jholman05
Zilvia Member

Updated with bumper pictures. I sent Dan the pdf/dwg file so they should be working on these for ya guys.
Old 11-10-2014, 09:59 AM   #114
gu3ro805
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (10)
gu3ro805 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Do you still have them?
gu3ro805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 10:05 PM   #115
600supersport
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
600supersport is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
nevermind...go bills, eat pancakes

Last edited by 600supersport; 12-15-2014 at 03:36 PM..
600supersport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 12:35 PM   #116
eltons240

eltons240 is an unknown quantity at this point
will this kit work with a ca18det swap(s13) with a bottom mount neo rb25 t28?
eltons240 is offline   Reply With Quote