Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Forced Induction

Old 05-09-2006, 07:43 PM   #1
hipro
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
hipro is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hybrid Development GTSpec Intercooler Kits for $425!

After a long journey at sea and "struggle" with US Customs, our Hybrid Development International GTSpec Intercoolers and Piping Kits have finally arrived and will begin shipping on Friday, May 12th. We are offering the GTSpec intercoolers for $175, shipping included to anywhere in the continental US. All of our kits, which includes S13 and S14/15 SR20DET, RB20/25DET, and CA18DET kits, are priced at ONLY $425, including FREE shipping to anywhere in the continental US. You can place your order online at www.hiprollc.com. To get these prices, you must add the item to your shopping cart and, at checkout, enter the coupon code to mark down the retail price to the zilvia.net price. For the intercoolers, enter coupon code FMIC100, which reduces the price from $275 down to $175. For the complete kits, enter coupon code KIT150, which reduces the price from $575 down to $425. We also accept PayPal ([email protected]) and credit cards over the phone. Georgia residents must also pay 7% state sales tax.
Thanks for your continued support. Mike Browning, Sales Manager, www.hiprollc.com, [email protected]

Last edited by hipro; 12-05-2006 at 05:06 PM.. Reason: Included photos
hipro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2006, 08:24 PM   #2
s13srmadness
Zilvia Member

s13srmadness is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to s13srmadness
sweet deal.
just bought the rb25 kit.
thanks.
ship that thing!!
Old 05-11-2006, 12:35 AM   #3
sunnys14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
sunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
will u guys sell just the brackets for mounting the intercooler? i bought a core from you guys a while back but now i need brackets. how much shipped to 95660?
sunnys14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 05:34 PM   #4
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnys14
will u guys sell just the brackets for mounting the intercooler? i bought a core from you guys a while back but now i need brackets. how much shipped to 95660?
Absolutely... $25 for upper, lower, and mounting bolts, including shipping, for either the S13 or S14 brackets. Please also specify which intercooler you previously purchased so I can get you the right bolts. The earlier GTSpec used a fine pitch thread bolt; the latest core and the bar and plate uses a more standard course thread pitch. Thanks.
Old 05-12-2006, 01:00 AM   #5
sunnys14
Zilvia FREAK!

sunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nicesunnys14 is just really nice
actually it wasnt a GT spec, it was one of your standard cores you guys had a group buy on a couple months ago. im not sure what it was called but your site doesnt sell it anymore. so 25 shipped for the brackets? where do i pay!?
Old 05-12-2006, 02:59 AM   #6
hipro
Zilvia Member

We accept PayPal ([email protected]) or credit cards over the phone for any of the individual items that are part of a kit (brackets, couplers, clamps, individual pipes, etc.) since we only list the complete kits and intercoolers on our website. Georgia residents must also pay 7% state sales tax. Mike Browning, Sales Manager, www.hiprollc.com, [email protected], 770-830-9242
Old 05-12-2006, 04:16 PM   #7
sunnys14
Zilvia FREAK!

you dont accept paypal?
Old 05-12-2006, 04:43 PM   #8
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnys14
you dont accept paypal?
Yes, we accept PayPal ([email protected])!
Old 05-12-2006, 05:30 PM   #9
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
Great Product!
Great Deal!
Great Company To Work With!
Old 05-13-2006, 01:19 PM   #10
spanishricer
Zilvia Junkie

spanishricer is close to perfectionspanishricer is close to perfectionspanishricer is close to perfectionspanishricer is close to perfectionspanishricer is close to perfectionspanishricer is close to perfectionspanishricer is close to perfectionspanishricer is close to perfectionspanishricer is close to perfectionspanishricer is close to perfectionspanishricer is close to perfection
Any pics of these installed on the cars? Engine bay and front bumper shots?
Old 05-13-2006, 06:15 PM   #11
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanishricer
Any pics of these installed on the cars? Engine bay and front bumper shots?
Just the one of our '90 Hatch shop car with an RB... anyone else have pics?

Last edited by hipro; 09-27-2007 at 03:23 AM..
Old 05-14-2006, 09:48 AM   #12
Lucient
Zilvia Member

Lucient is making a name for him/her selfLucient is making a name for him/her selfLucient is making a name for him/her self
how well do they flow as fr as getting air to the radiator and A/C condenser. I have seen front mounts that let almost no air through
Lucient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2006, 08:06 PM   #13
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucient
how well do they flow as fr as getting air to the radiator and A/C condenser. I have seen front mounts that let almost no air through
Sorry, Lucient, but I cannot answer that question as far as any kind of air flow rating. I have installed these on cars with A/C and have had no problems with overheating, if that is what you are asking. The intercoolers do take up a large amount of space but, with proper fan installation, you should have no problems. We have done SRs with stock fans (mechanical and A/C condenser fan) and had no problems. We have done SRs with 2 electrical and no mechanical, and had no problems. I have done a couple of RB's with two electrical fans, and had no problems, including one with an auto and a separate auto tranny cooler. Thanks, Mike Browning www.hiprollc.com
Old 05-14-2006, 08:26 PM   #14
Lucient
Zilvia Member

Lucient is making a name for him/her selfLucient is making a name for him/her selfLucient is making a name for him/her self
Sorry should have asked this in my fiorst post but does it come with the hot pipe from the turbo and does the coldpipe require cutting a hole through the batter y tray. Im totally interested in the new kit you have for the s13 with the single cold pipe. Also is there a bov flange on the pipe?
Lucient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 03:02 PM   #15
chlatboy
Zilvia FREAK!

chlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enoughchlatboy will become famous soon enough
Hows the mounting different for the rb25det kit? Your PDF shows the mounting on an actual skyline. I got my Rb in a zenki.

chlatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 04:05 PM   #16
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucient
Sorry should have asked this in my fiorst post but does it come with the hot pipe from the turbo and does the coldpipe require cutting a hole through the batter y tray. Im totally interested in the new kit you have for the s13 with the single cold pipe. Also is there a bov flange on the pipe?
Yes, includes the hot pipe and yes it requires cutting the hole in the battery tray. Hybrid uses a BOV adapter coupler instead of a flange, which allows you to 1) use the stock BOV, or 2) buy an adapter to fit with any number of aftermarket BOV styles, such as the one shown in the picture below. We try to keep the adapters in stock for HKS and Greddy Type R, S, RS, which are priced at $40 and includes the aluminum adapter, silicone coupler, and 2 stainless steel t-bolt clamps. Thanks, Mike Browning, www.hiprollc.com

Old 05-15-2006, 04:09 PM   #17
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chlatboy
Hows the mounting different for the rb25det kit? Your PDF shows the mounting on an actual skyline. I got my Rb in a zenki.
The mounting of the piping kit is the same as the Skyline, with the exception of attaching the intercooler. We include your choice of S13 or S14 stainless steel intercooler mounting brackets at no additional charge. Mounting the kit does require that you cut a hole in the passenger side frame rail (same as with the Skyline), instead of in the battery tray like the SR kit. Thanks, Mike Browning www.hiprollc.com
Old 05-19-2006, 11:14 PM   #18
808DRFTR
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
808DRFTR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Just got mine and installed it and its great well compared to my bent up GReddy core...Oh yeah what kind of HP numbers are these GTspec cores rated up too?
Old 05-20-2006, 06:02 PM   #19
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808DRFTR
Just got mine and installed it and its great well compared to my bent up GReddy core...Oh yeah what kind of HP numbers are these GTspec cores rated up too?
Hybrid rates the cores for up to 750 hp, as is shown in the attached picture. Thanks, Mike Browning, [email protected] www.hiprollc.com

Old 06-01-2006, 03:57 AM   #20
komedy
Zilvia Member

komedy is on the path to ruinkomedy is on the path to ruin
is this still available? is this made in japan?
komedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2006, 03:54 PM   #21
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by komedy
is this still available? is this made in japan?
Yes, still available; no, not made in Japan. Thanks, Mike Browning www.hiprollc.com
Old 06-03-2006, 12:44 AM   #22
komedy
Zilvia Member

do i just send you the paypal or go to website checkout first then paypal?
do i need to cut or modify my front bumper during the full installation?
Old 06-03-2006, 12:46 AM   #23
komedy
Zilvia Member

where is this intercoolers made from?
Old 06-03-2006, 06:44 PM   #24
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by komedy
do i just send you the paypal or go to website checkout first then paypal?
do i need to cut or modify my front bumper during the full installation?
You can do either but the easiest is from our website, where you add it to the shopping cart and then enter coupon code KIT150 to take $150 off the regular price. At checkout, you will be redirected to paypal to finalize your payment. Yes, you will need to cut the upper back corner or completely remove the metal bumper. Our kits are from Hybrid Development International, one of the top sellers in Australia! Thanks, Mike Browning, www.hiprollc.com [email protected]
Old 06-03-2006, 08:30 PM   #25
808DRFTR
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
808DRFTR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
do you have the S13 pipping kit alone? old or new doesn't matter
Old 06-05-2006, 05:02 PM   #26
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808DRFTR
do you have the S13 pipping kit alone? old or new doesn't matter
Yes, $250 shipped, for your choice (old or new). You will have to email or call for that price. Thanks, Mike Browning, www.hiprollc.com 770-830-9242
Old 06-07-2006, 06:42 PM   #27
wntrcoatblu240
Zilvia Member

wntrcoatblu240 is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm pretty sure i'm going to buy an s13 kit from you guys, but my only question is why did you guys change the old style piping to the new style piping? is there a benefit to having a 1 piece hot and cold pipe, in comparison to the old style where you have 4 pipes? thanks, just kind of confused...
wntrcoatblu240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 02:42 AM   #28
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wntrcoatblu240
i'm pretty sure i'm going to buy an s13 kit from you guys, but my only question is why did you guys change the old style piping to the new style piping? is there a benefit to having a 1 piece hot and cold pipe, in comparison to the old style where you have 4 pipes? thanks, just kind of confused...
Greetings Wntrcoatblu240... just for the record, we didn't change the kit; Hybrid did. We still offer both kits, but the old style is being discontinued. The new style is several pounds lighter and requires fewer couplers and t-bolt clamps. We are selling the new style about 10 to 1 over the old style, and many of those are wholesale accounts that have used both the old and new. Hybrid, like all other manufacturers, is constantly trying to improve both their products and their profitability... my guess is that a combination of those two is what drove the change. Thanks, Mike Browning www.hiprollc.com [email protected]
Old 06-08-2006, 06:01 AM   #29
gearhead290
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
gearhead290 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to gearhead290 Send a message via MSN to gearhead290
how long is this pricing going on for? Any chance I could get a pic of the S13 kit new kit installed? I like the 1 peice pipes, but those silicone elbows worry me a little bit.
gearhead290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 11:45 AM   #30
wntrcoatblu240
Zilvia Member

wntrcoatblu240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead290
how long is this pricing going on for? Any chance I could get a pic of the S13 kit new kit installed? I like the 1 peice pipes, but those silicone elbows worry me a little bit.
i agree, those elbows kinda worry me, i rather have couple more connectors then to have those 90degree elbow things.. *shivers* (shall be ordering soon, and how long is this sale going to be?)
wntrcoatblu240 is offline   Reply With Quote