Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Forced Induction

Old 06-25-2007, 04:57 PM   #1
hipro
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
hipro is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hybrid Intercooler Kits - $375... Gotta Move These

For a very limited time, we are offering your choice of SR20DET (S13, S14, or S15) or RB20/25DET kits (pictures below) at a delivered price of $375 (to anywhere in the continental US)!!!! Once these kits are gone, we probably will not be able to get anymore. Prices have gone up and our profits are no longer making it worth our time and effort to keep these kits in stock. To get these prices, add one of our kits to your shopping cart and, at checkout, enter coupon code FMIC50, which drops the price from $425 down to $375. We are very limited on CA18DET kits so this special does not apply to those kits. Thanks for your support. Mike Browning, Sales Manager, www.hiprollc.com. [email protected] 770-830-9242
S13 SR20DET Kit

S14/15 SR20DET Kit

RB20/25DET Kit
hipro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2007, 08:13 PM   #2
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
Hmmmm.....The RB20 kit looks very enticing....
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 10:48 PM   #3
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
How much to get it shipped to 96816?
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 11:35 PM   #4
Creizai
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Creizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
How can I buy some more "L" Silicon Pipes? I've got into 2 drift crashes and its held up great but I really need to make sure I got a backup.
Creizai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 07:11 AM   #5
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jrmiller84
I am currently running the SR kit, good stuff. Definitely worth $375.
Old 06-26-2007, 09:53 AM   #6
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedgod^s13 View Post
How much to get it shipped to 96816?
Extra $25 via USPS Priority Mail, for a total of $400. Thanks, Mike B. [email protected] 770-830-9242
Old 06-26-2007, 09:57 AM   #7
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creizai View Post
How can I buy some more "L" Silicon Pipes? I've got into 2 drift crashes and its held up great but I really need to make sure I got a backup.
We keep them in stock, red, blue, or black. With no clamps, just the 90 degree couplers, the price is $20 for one, $35 for two; both prices include US shipping. Thanks, Mike B. [email protected] 77-830-9242
Old 06-26-2007, 12:18 PM   #8
nismo-joe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
nismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud ofnismo-joe has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i own one of these kits deff nice stuff, is it just me or were the clamps too small for the outlet of the intercooler with the coupler on it?
Old 06-26-2007, 01:05 PM   #9
jrmiller84
Zilvia FREAK!

jrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond reputejrmiller84 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jrmiller84
Wasn't just you, mine were too small too, not to mention they have an odd clamping mechanism that makes them even tougher to clamp. I just went to the parts store and bought some really large air-box clamps. They were quite a bit larger and made it a lot easier. They cost under $10, not bad.
Old 06-26-2007, 02:11 PM   #10
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo-joe View Post
i own one of these kits deff nice stuff, is it just me or were the clamps too small for the outlet of the intercooler with the coupler on it?
The only tight fit that I have seen is with the S14 kits and the aluminum elbow. They should have included a 3" clamp instead of the 2 3/4" clamp. If you ordered a kit and need for this clamp to be replaced with the proper size, I will send one ASAP at no charge. Hybrid has made a change, swapping the aluminum elbow for a silicone elbow on the latest design. Thanks, Mike B. [email protected]
Old 06-26-2007, 02:46 PM   #11
lonelydrifter
Zilvia Member

lonelydrifter is making a name for him/her selflonelydrifter is making a name for him/her self
Damn I should have waited!!! All well awesome looking kit can't wait to put it on.
lonelydrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2007, 03:48 PM   #12
Creizai
Zilvia Junkie

Creizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura about
The clamps work fine you just have to clamp them in the middle and then move them over. Its annoying but they hold up AMAZING. Again two Crashes if this was a greddy the metal Elbow would have cracked and I wouldn't have been able to drive home from the events at all.

I'll Email you about them. Thanks!
Creizai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 03:00 PM   #13
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Damn Mike! I just spoke with you too about a week ago on the black couplers. How much are they going up? This means people wont have any other option but the Japanese brands which are probably made by the same company. Dang i need to call you soon and get one on lock down.

Scott
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 08:16 PM   #14
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottie View Post
Damn Mike! I just spoke with you too about a week ago on the black couplers. How much are they going up? This means people wont have any other option but the Japanese brands which are probably made by the same company. Dang i need to call you soon and get one on lock down.

Scott
No worries Scott... we will have one for you when you are ready!
Old 06-27-2007, 10:10 PM   #15
s14sport
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
s14sport has a spectacular aura abouts14sport has a spectacular aura abouts14sport has a spectacular aura abouts14sport has a spectacular aura abouts14sport has a spectacular aura abouts14sport has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
im interested in this...is the RB kit for engine swaps with the stock intake manifold? or would it fit with greddy intake??
s14sport is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2007, 03:04 AM   #16
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14sport View Post
im interested in this...is the RB kit for engine swaps with the stock intake manifold? or would it fit with greddy intake??
Out of the box, for the stock swap. I have been told that the cold (crossover) pipe can be cut and re-welded for use with the Greddy intake but I have not done that (can't afford the Greddy intake). Thanks, Mike B. www.hiprollc.com
Old 06-28-2007, 03:24 AM   #17
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Might sound like a dumb question, but what BOV's can be fitted on the cold pipes without modification?
Old 06-28-2007, 04:33 PM   #18
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgtdream View Post
Might sound like a dumb question, but what BOV's can be fitted on the cold pipes without modification?
The HDI S13 kit uses a BOV connector on the HOT pipe, designed to be used with a BOV adapter (shown below), although many people (especially shops) cut off the connector and weld on the BOV adapter. We keep adapters in stock for Greddy R/S/RS and HKS SSQV style BOVs for an additional $40. The S14 kits uses a similar connection as the stock fitting, which allows the stock BOV to be used or any other brand with the right sized coupler. The RB kits are designed to take advantage of the stock BOV design on the intake connector. Thanks, Mike B. [email protected]

Old 06-28-2007, 09:20 PM   #19
YoungRookie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
YoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to YoungRookie
Is it possible to buy just the cold side pipe, the one that goes from throttle body to intercooler?
Old 06-29-2007, 02:36 PM   #20
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungRookie View Post
Is it possible to buy just the cold side pipe, the one that goes from throttle body to intercooler?
Sure... is it for the S13, S14, RB, or CA kit? Prices vary slightly depending on the kit. Do you need just the pipe, or couplers and clamps as well? Thanks, Mike B [email protected]
Old 06-30-2007, 07:26 AM   #21
YoungRookie
Zilvia FREAK!

YoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enough
I only need the pipe. Its for an s13 with an sr
Old 06-30-2007, 11:16 AM   #22
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungRookie View Post
I only need the pipe. Its for an s13 with an sr
$100 for just the pipe, including shipping to PA. For $125, I will include the 90 degree silicone coupler and 2, 3" clamps. This pipe is sized to work with a 3" intercooler outlet. You can send payment via paypal to [email protected] or call and I will take credit card info over the phone. Thanks, Mike B. [email protected] 770-830-9242
Old 07-01-2007, 12:38 AM   #23
YoungRookie
Zilvia FREAK!

I already have the 90 degree coupler and clamps because i already bought the whole kit. But my cold pipe ended up getting fucked up so i guess i need to buy a new one.
Old 07-07-2007, 04:40 PM   #24
Coolwhip
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Coolwhip is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Coolwhip
Thumbs up

I just got my kit for my RB25 and all I can say is WOW.

The quality and the appearance of EVERYTHING is top notch. I can't believe anyone would go with anything else especially for the price. I am COMPLETELY satisfied with my purchase and give a BIG THUMBS UP to these guys and their products.

Also the black couplers are the baller if you get a chance to upgrade.

when i get pictures of the motor in and installed with the FMIC I'll post pics.

again, awesome stuff, Thanks!
Coolwhip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 03:03 PM   #25
scottie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
scottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nicescottie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Mike,
Thank you for making my purchase simple and pain free! The quality of this fmic kit is amazing! I cannot believe the price you are selling these for. I almost feel like I ripped you off ....... All i can say is this intercooler looks better than my old VSpec Greddy for half the price. I opted for the black couplers which are so nice! Anyways, enough rambling, you all want to see pictures!!

The finish and hardware are top notch. I also think the TBolt clamps are beefy as well. Best bang for the buck! I feel sorry for any people who dont pick one up before you sell out. Thanks Mike!

Scott
scottie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2007, 08:28 AM   #26
hipro
Zilvia Member

Thanks, Scott and Coolwhip/Ricky, for the kind words. We think this is the best bang for the buck on the market, too, and your feedback helps confirm that. 100% customer satisfaction is our goal, or your money back! Mike Browning, Sales Manager, www.hiprollc.com, [email protected]
Old 07-21-2007, 11:07 AM   #27
crescendo
Leaky Injector

crescendo is on the path to ruincrescendo is on the path to ruin
Is there an option for the black couplers on the site somewhere or must I give Mike B. a call? Is there any data of measured pressure drop at a given boost level and at what HP is this S14/S15 kit rated? Much thanks!
crescendo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 01:39 AM   #28
slow40
Zilvia Junkie

slow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enough
just picked up one..should be here in a week...thx again man
slow40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 07:26 AM   #29
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbleBtuna View Post
just picked up one..should be here in a week...thx again man
Actually, should be in by Wednesday... will ship tomorrow (Monday) and no more than 2 days for delivery to TN. Thanks!
Old 07-22-2007, 07:33 AM   #30
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crescendo View Post
Is there an option for the black couplers on the site somewhere or must I give Mike B. a call? Is there any data of measured pressure drop at a given boost level and at what HP is this S14/S15 kit rated? Much thanks!
Sorry, but the colors have not been added to the website... laziness on my part. Once you order, shoot me an email and remind me about the color choice. Click this link for info on intercooler pressure drop and horsepower ratings, http://www.hybrid-power.com/images_p...ntercooler.JPG, which is on the Hybrid website. Thanks, Mike B. www.hiprollc.com [email protected]