Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Forced Induction

Old 09-10-2009, 02:52 AM   #61
iloveturbos
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
iloveturbos is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
will you sell just the core? If so, how much? Thanks...

same question here

core , angled ends , shipped to 19114
thanks
iloveturbos is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2009, 03:14 AM   #62
chibo
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
chibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to chibo
This will fit behind a zenki stock front end without interfering with the lights or anything, right?

1989 S13 | 1996 S14 | 2001 E46 | 2009 ZX6R
chibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 06:19 PM   #63
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by karl wasabi View Post
Will you sell just the core? If so, how much? Thanks...
Yes $200
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveturbos View Post
same question here

core , angled ends , shipped to 19114
thanks
$225
Quote:
Originally Posted by chibo View Post
This will fit behind a zenki stock front end without interfering with the lights or anything, right?
zenki s14... ya, thats what we modded the end tanks for
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2009, 01:22 PM   #64
jvladamir
Leaky Injector

jvladamir is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
We charge somewhere in the $800+ range for a intercooler kit and custom TIG welding to make this happen...

please PM me link to more coverage/pics/info on this car. thanks!

Y'ALL MAKE ONLY BALLER PRODUCTS
Old 09-19-2009, 01:48 PM   #65
BILLFISHER21
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (10)
BILLFISHER21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
cant seem to ditch the a/c so il have to fab something with condensor in mind. Nothing better than sittin in the fire suit in line at the track with the a/c on.
BILLFISHER21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 03:38 PM   #66
IMPerfection
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
IMPerfection is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I PM'ed you a while ago, was hoping we could chat about my application (T04 top mount) and how I could customize it to work with this kit, because I want to rock as many Parts Shop MAX parts as possible. Hit me up by PM!
IMPerfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 04:54 PM   #67
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvladamir View Post
please PM me link to more coverage/pics/info on this car. thanks!

Y'ALL MAKE ONLY BALLER PRODUCTS
pm'd
Matt Powers car has its own thread on our site POWERED BY MAX: Forums フォーラム/ あなたのドリè»*の å*™çœŸã¨è»*のセッムアップ Post pictures and info on your car. / Calling out mattycakes
glad you like our stuff!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BILLFISHER21 View Post
cant seem to ditch the a/c so il have to fab something with condensor in mind. Nothing better than sittin in the fire suit in line at the track with the a/c on.
Theres advantages and disadvantages, but ditching the AC is sooo much better for the car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPerfection View Post
I PM'ed you a while ago, was hoping we could chat about my application (T04 top mount) and how I could customize it to work with this kit, because I want to rock as many Parts Shop MAX parts as possible. Hit me up by PM!
Im sure its not a problem, you just have to take it to someone who can TIG alumi to customize it.

***NEWS***

We got an S13 in for development today : )
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:10 PM   #68
sideways7
Zilvia Member

sideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to all
Damn, I thought you guys had a S13 for mock up a while ago??...

If I would have known you didn't, I would have towed my shit down there for you guys because I want some moded knuckles too.
sideways7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 10:49 AM   #69
gorillas13
Premium Member

gorillas13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Man I love you guys. I'm trying to sell my BNIB Greddy RSPL 24HG intercooler($1400) so I can get this. Unless you guys are willing to trade me for your intercooler and maybe a Hydraulic hand brake
gorillas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 05:52 PM   #70
Gearhead_42
Leaky Injector

Gearhead_42 is an unknown quantity at this point
FWIW I have a homebrew version of this on my autocross S13, and have ZERO cooling issues (aluminum Koyo and Altima fans). Response is hugely improved over the FMIC with its long piping.

Nice to see this brought to market! Well done DCD
Gearhead_42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:56 PM   #71
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideways7 View Post
Damn, I thought you guys had a S13 for mock up a while ago??...

If I would have known you didn't, I would have towed my shit down there for you guys because I want some moded knuckles too.
Nope, thats why its still in the OP. Everyone has non stock stuff that contacted me. I want it to fit the OEM setup because it needs the most help and people who have upgrade turbos can just use the S14 hot side, or customize it for their fancy turbo, manifold etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillas13 View Post
Man I love you guys. I'm trying to sell my BNIB Greddy RSPL 24HG intercooler($1400) so I can get this. Unless you guys are willing to trade me for your intercooler and maybe a Hydraulic hand brake
Im sure you can slang that for $600 which is the price of the goods you want from us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead_42 View Post
FWIW I have a homebrew version of this on my autocross S13, and have ZERO cooling issues (aluminum Koyo and Altima fans). Response is hugely improved over the FMIC with its long piping.

Nice to see this brought to market! Well done DCD
Thats exactly what I noticed in my own car, runs way cooler and I've never seen better throttle response
Old 09-28-2009, 05:55 PM   #72
240sxorty
Leaky Injector

240sxorty is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm saving all of my monies fo dis. Sho am gud turbo coolin stuffs in dis heya thread. I'll purchase one for sure when this fully developed.
240sxorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:04 AM   #73
nsn240
Zilvia Addict

nsn240 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nsn240
Any news on the s13 version?
nsn240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 06:14 PM   #74
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxorty View Post
I'm saving all of my monies fo dis. Sho am gud turbo coolin stuffs in dis heya thread. I'll purchase one for sure when this fully developed.
We cant wait.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsn240 View Post
Any news on the s13 version?
we just had a S13 come into the shop to test fit it and it should be ready soon.

stay tuned.
Old 09-29-2009, 08:57 PM   #75
LayNLow
Zilvia Junkie

LayNLow is making a name for him/her selfLayNLow is making a name for him/her self
Yesss finally! Hopefully someone will buy my spare SR soon so I can grab this with the quickness. I cant believe it took this long for someone to let you guys use their s13 for mockup.
Old 09-30-2009, 07:15 PM   #76
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

S13 model finished and ready for production!!

Old 09-30-2009, 07:53 PM   #77
gorillas13
Premium Member

gorillas13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just sent you money. I was able to sale my Greddy RSPL intercooler. So excited. I didn't specify on the paypal that I would like the Black couplings. Also I have an S13 chassis with an S14 SR. Am I supposed to order the S14 kit?
gorillas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 08:24 PM   #78
BILLFISHER21
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (10)
BILLFISHER21 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
what other benefits to ditching a/c besides weight, airflow, taking thoughts in consideration cause this kit is cheap and saves me a weekend of gay fab work.
BILLFISHER21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:47 PM   #79
Shnuzz

Shnuzz is making a name for him/her selfShnuzz is making a name for him/her self
Whats the width between the inner part of the inlet & outlet?
Shnuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:58 AM   #80
240sxorty
Leaky Injector

Price shipped to 77053 s13 body with an s14 sr20det. Thanks mr. Sir.
Old 10-01-2009, 12:05 PM   #81
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillas13 View Post
Just sent you money. I was able to sale my Greddy RSPL intercooler. So excited. I didn't specify on the paypal that I would like the Black couplings. Also I have an S13 chassis with an S14 SR. Am I supposed to order the S14 kit?
Yes, we got it and you will get the S14 kit.
thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILLFISHER21 View Post
what other benefits to ditching a/c besides weight, airflow, taking thoughts in consideration cause this kit is cheap and saves me a weekend of gay fab work.
More airflow, more power, less weight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnuzz View Post
Whats the width between the inner part of the inlet & outlet?
69.8 cm

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxorty View Post
Price shipped to 77053 s13 body with an s14 sr20det. Thanks mr. Sir.
$380 shipped.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:07 PM   #82
LayNLow
Zilvia Junkie

LayNLow is making a name for him/her selfLayNLow is making a name for him/her self
Oh wow, sweet! So this means no pop up motors right?

Q: Is there an option for a BOV flange?

Last edited by LayNLow; 10-01-2009 at 10:45 PM..
LayNLow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 07:52 PM   #83
240sxorty
Leaky Injector

Pics with lights installed w/o motors? Bar plate or tubefin?
Old 10-02-2009, 01:30 PM   #84
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Bar plate

no pop up motors

sorry for the cell phone pix but heres what the popup lights look like when held up by a bracket instead of the motors.

Old 10-06-2009, 07:44 PM   #85
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Picture of the S13 complete kit:

Old 10-06-2009, 11:44 PM   #86
LayNLow
Zilvia Junkie

Option for BOV flange?
Any reason for the switch from tube&fin to bar&plate?
Old 10-07-2009, 12:19 AM   #87
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

sure if you really love your BOV, we will weld a flange for you but we recommend you dont run a BOV for drift because you dont need to release boost while modulating the throttle for counter steer during drifting, this HMIC concept is all about response and the BOV is not

its easier to do completely custom cores in bar plate
Old 10-07-2009, 01:13 PM   #88
LayNLow
Zilvia Junkie

Does this affect turbo life in any way for something thats going to be a daily with occasional track duty?
Also since this is a pretty large item and it has free shipping, would you be able to throw in say ikeya formula inner tie rods for regular price, no shipping?
(off topic for a second) You said in the other thread S14 outters will work with the ikeyas, thats even with everything else stock on a S13? Sorry for all of the questions, just trying to get all of my ducks in a row.
Old 10-07-2009, 02:21 PM   #89
burninskulls0911
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
burninskulls0911 will become famous soon enoughburninskulls0911 will become famous soon enoughburninskulls0911 will become famous soon enoughburninskulls0911 will become famous soon enoughburninskulls0911 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
what about an s13 with an rb20?
burninskulls0911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 06:54 PM   #90
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by LayNLow View Post
Does this affect turbo life in any way for something thats going to be a daily with occasional track duty?
Also since this is a pretty large item and it has free shipping, would you be able to throw in say ikeya formula inner tie rods for regular price, no shipping?
(off topic for a second) You said in the other thread S14 outters will work with the ikeyas, thats even with everything else stock on a S13? Sorry for all of the questions, just trying to get all of my ducks in a row.
People will tell you it will be the death of your turbo.
That is not our experience.
OK we will throw them in the same box.
Yes that combo will work fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by burninskulls0911 View Post
what about an s13 with an rb20?
Need to have the car in my shop, or you can buy one of the HMIC kits and mod it to work.