Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 06-21-2023, 05:45 PM   #841
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
This thread is a perfect example of current politics- getting caught up in gender identity minutia, and the non-issue of grooming (in the context as presented by the right), rather than addressing the fact that our former president is trying to undermine the rule of law and our current potential picks for president in 2024 are Old Man, Old Man, Fascist.

Then what in 2028? Old Man, Old Man, Old Man, Fascist, Fascist?

What about wage stagnation?

What about the death of small businesses in America and the proliferation of the Dollar Stores?

What happened within the economy that the disparity between job stayer wage growth and job switcher wage growth, which had previously had a maximum of 2.1%, went up to 2.8% in August of 2022?

It's so easy to be sucked into the culture war- I was and then I got bored when I realized that my good faith was suckered by constant and consistent bad faith.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2023, 07:46 PM   #842
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
This thread is a perfect example of current politics- getting caught up in gender identity minutia, and the non-issue of grooming (in the context as presented by the right), rather than addressing the fact that our former president is trying to undermine the rule of law and our current potential picks for president in 2024 are Old Man, Old Man, Fascist.

Then what in 2028? Old Man, Old Man, Old Man, Fascist, Fascist?

What about wage stagnation?

What about the death of small businesses in America and the proliferation of the Dollar Stores?

What happened within the economy that the disparity between job stayer wage growth and job switcher wage growth, which had previously had a maximum of 2.1%, went up to 2.8% in August of 2022?

It's so easy to be sucked into the culture war- I was and then I got bored when I realized that my good faith was suckered by constant and consistent bad faith.
Kevin gaslighting and whataboutism, shock.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2023, 06:45 AM   #843
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
I've come to realize this thread is like three or four people shit talking each other about very small, selective details that are actually pretty irrelevant. While it's funny, there really isn't anything productive happening - which I guess I'm okay with because shit talking is entertaining.

The world in a very small nutshell: Everyone feels they are entitled to be offended and wants everyone else on Earth to give them something whether it's money, time, attention, or some other stupid shit that will be meaningless in the future.

Prediction: In 20 years, every day, week, and month will be some sort of holiday.

Side note: I'm not racist, sexist, a bigot, or any other derogatory word we like to attach to people who don't agree with literally everything we agree on, but imagine being a regular straight white male in todays day in age? It's like being Jewish in the Holocaust. People want you dead and they don't know why they want you dead, but they would feel better if you were. That's like what it's like. There is not a single group in the world that gives a shit about us - and that's fine - but it's kind of sad. I'm sure someone will start throwing stupid ass adjectives and shit at me saying I'm a racist, unsympathetic piece of shit and while I assure you I'm not, you're entitled to your own opinion and I respect that.

Long live the poster of goldfish 2024.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2023, 07:45 AM   #844
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
I am a regular straight white male. Own guns, like cars, own a house on property in a semi-rural environment.

In no way am I marked for death. My lesbian and gay friends and acquaintances aren't plotting to round me up and take me to a camp.

In no way am I oppressed.

You are not analagous to Jews in the Holocaust or people of color or LGBTQIA+ people. You do not have the same issues and that can be proven multiple times over.

This is still culture war bullshit, except you're fighting a war that doesn't exist over slights that don't exist because either the media you consume is garbage or your opinion is garbage.

Look at the richest people in America. Oh hey, straight white people.
Old 06-22-2023, 10:08 AM   #845
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Quote:
I am a regular straight white male. Own guns, like cars, own a house on property in a semi-rural environment.

In no way am I marked for death. My lesbian and gay friends and acquaintances aren't plotting to round me up and take me to a camp.

You are not analagous to Jews in the Holocaust or people of color or LGBTQIA+ people. You do not have the same issues and that can be proven multiple times over.

This is still culture war bullshit, except you're fighting a war that doesn't exist over slights that don't exist because either the media you consume is garbage or your opinion is garbage.

Ah, yes. I was waiting for that personal deflection like I was personally attacking you specifically. I, like you, are in a pretty similar situation minus where I live. I live in the middle of the woods outside of Boston. I didn't say YOU weren't oppressed nor did I hint that YOUR life is a direct representation of every other straight white male. I appreciate you letting the small group of people who are listening to you that you're in a great place in your life. We're all ecstatic for you.

I did my time. I served because I wanted to make a difference and be able to provide for my future [now current] family. I was hired when I was recruited to fight a war that doesn't exist. People incite war over shit they want but can't have. It's been happening since life came to be. I see it on the streets every day.

I live and get my news by experience, not by whatever mainstream tells me is going on because frankly, I don't give a fuck. I'm surprised you get so triggered to easily to start having people look up financial statistics of the 'richest' people in America. Is financial wealth directly correlated with people who have never had to face adversity or deal with challenges? Because that's literally the argument you made.

"I'm a straight white male and I'm fine which means all straight white men should be fine. The richest people are straight white men. So therefore, all straight white men are rich." Way to put everyone who is a straight white male into a group based off the success or downfall of a few. Your mindset is exactly why this country is fucked.
Old 06-22-2023, 10:20 AM   #846
nick_d_240sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
nick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
And why do you think that is?

Probably has nothing to do with devoting their lives to being productive and contributing members of a capitalist society.

Supa gets it.
Old 06-22-2023, 11:18 AM   #847
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
I've come to realize this thread is like three or four people shit talking each other about very small, selective details that are actually pretty irrelevant. While it's funny, there really isn't anything productive happening - which I guess I'm okay with because shit talking is entertaining.
Most entertaining thread on the forum! Half my posts are sarcastic, satirical, or a light trolling. The other half are crudely-articulated stream of consciousness that could be compared to Abe Simpson yelling at clouds, so don't take anything you read too seriously - I sure don't. I'm still confident I could get along with anyone in here just fine IRL (aside from zombiewolf, Trump rest his soul).
Old 06-22-2023, 12:57 PM   #848
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
This thread has two sides:
1. I hate everyone not cis/straight and white
2. #1's ideology is pretty fucked up.
^ this is a *perfect* example of projection

Quote:
but imagine being a regular straight white male in todays day in age? It's like being Jewish in the Holocaust. People want you dead and they don't know why they want you dead, but they would feel better if you were. That's like what it's like. There is not a single group in the world that gives a shit about us - and that's fine - but it's kind of sad.
Not...... even....... close.
Sure, I agree that they are being targeted but your comparison is off, WAY OFF.

Quote:
Agreed. However, neither are blacks being oppressed, or gays, we're way past all of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_d_240sx View Post
And why do you think that is?
Probably has nothing to do with devoting their lives to being productive and contributing members of a capitalist society.
^^^ YUP.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2023, 12:58 PM   #849
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
https://rumble.com/v2vrkfe-bearded-d...tion-of-o.html

The freaks are still coming for the children, but hey they're perfectly well-adjusted individuals....
Old 06-22-2023, 02:00 PM   #850
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
^ this is a *perfect* example of projection

Not...... even....... close.
Sure, I agree that they are being targeted but your comparison is off, WAY OFF.

Agreed. However, neither are blacks being oppressed, or gays, we're way past all of that.

^^^ YUP.
I agree my comparison was way off but I also had a train of thought and someone interrupted me at work [selfish fucks] and my comparison went to shit. You get the point. Fuck off.
Old 06-22-2023, 03:18 PM   #851
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

God dammit you keep pulling me in with this complete and utter tripe.

I'm like a fuckin' bass getting tossed back and I smell bait in the water and I'm too stupid to quit biting.

Old 06-22-2023, 04:40 PM   #852
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
and I'm too stupid to quit biting.
we've been telling you this for the longest......

https://rumble.com/v2vt8pe-four-kids...drag-orgy.html

FAMILY FRIENDLY, folks..... perfectly well-adjusted individuals. NOTHING TO SEE HERE.
Old 06-22-2023, 08:13 PM   #853
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local...s-say/3072622/

Hm interesting the city Councilor is the one saying the drugs, sex stuff, where as the police are saying that is not true.

Quote:
The Boston Police Department put out a statement Thursday disputing the allegations relayed by Murphy.

"There were four children on site who all had a parent present in the residence. The parents and the officers who responded felt it was best for the children to stay in another room with one of the parents and took steps to avoid having the children see the deceased. Due to the nature of the call, and to ensure appropriate follow up with the families involved, officers did file a 51A with DCF," the department wrote. "Information that drugs and other concerning materials were strewn about the home is not supported by what officers encountered or by the information received on the scene."
The fire department report mention these weirdos tried to stop the firefighters but does not mention the drugs or sex toys.
https://www.boston25news.com/news/lo...EMOLLP5MGRO44/
Quote:
According to the fire department report that I reviewed, firefighters found six adults “who appeared to be males” in the apartment, with four kids in a back bedroom. One of the men tried to stop first responders from going into the room where they found the children, who are ages 5 to 10. The report said the adults were uncooperative and denied having children inside the apartment.
Honestly I gotta agree with you buddy. Whole thing seems weird and is a fucked up situation. Poor kids I hope they get help and some therapy.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 01:14 AM   #854
ixfxi
Post Whore!

https://rumble.com/v2vtiav-tucker-ca...s-winning.html

this tucker swanson guy... and his points. its a damn crime how hes even allowed to speak.

why would the democrats even allow RFK to exist. he should be deleted. hes no democrat. by todays standards hes far right and might as well be filed as republiKKKan. im still waiting for phlip to `splain to me why james brown called JFK a "prince of peace" like MLK.
Old 06-23-2023, 05:44 AM   #855
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
im still waiting for phlip to `splain to me why james brown called JFK a "prince of peace" like MLK.
Who the hell decided James Brown, he of multiple sexual assault allegations, he who on more than one occasion shot up nightclubs during the performance of rivals, he of PCP-fueled police chases, was an authority on peace? We're talking about the same JFK that needed a battery of HIGH level narcotics just to get upright every day? The same JFK who, once upright, had a whole assigned staff to be sure he could fuck every woman in the building? The same JFK who was beholden to the same war machine that has had America in Vietnam? To me, Kennedy was honestly no better or worse than any other Democratic or Republican president, Well... Nixon, but (almost) EVERYONE was better than Nixon's crooked ass.
James Brown was an amazing musician and legendary performer, but no.

And since you have no interest in actual discourse, rather than sucking all the air out of the conversation being loud and crass, keep refrain from addressing me henceforth.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 06:16 AM   #856
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

All politicians are crooked. I'll say it again - they're puppets for those who truly have the influence far longer than their four-year [sometimes eight] tenure. Big pharma, banking people, etc. If you honestly think the guy sitting in their chair has ANY individual say, you have no business being here.
Old 06-23-2023, 06:56 AM   #857
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
All politicians are crooked. I'll say it again - they're puppets for those who truly have the influence far longer than their four-year [sometimes eight] tenure. Big pharma, banking people, etc. If you honestly think the guy sitting in their chair has ANY individual say, you have no business being here.
This, I agree with wholeheartedly. Expecting better of any of them is akin to believing in Santa or the Easter Bunny. Sure, some are less corrupt than others while some are just outright fuckin' criminal but a pool with shit in it is still a pool with shit in it.

And I write too!
Old 06-23-2023, 08:11 AM   #858
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
This, I agree with wholeheartedly. Expecting better of any of them is akin to believing in Santa or the Easter Bunny. Sure, some are less corrupt than others while some are just outright fuckin' criminal but a pool with shit in it is still a pool with shit in it.
This is why I was kind of hopeful for Trump when he got elected. Not because I like the guy, but the fact that he had so much fucking money that maybe he couldn't be influenced or if they tried, he'd straight expose them. I can see some traits of that right now in his town halls and what not but everyone has to play nice until they're elected because those people he/they are shit talking are the people who will decide who's gonna sit in the big chair.

I hate politics.
Old 06-23-2023, 08:41 AM   #859
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
This is why I was kind of hopeful for Trump when he got elected. Not because I like the guy, but the fact that he had so much fucking money that maybe he couldn't be influenced or if they tried, he'd straight expose them. I can see some traits of that right now in his town halls and what not but everyone has to play nice until they're elected because those people he/they are shit talking are the people who will decide who's gonna sit in the big chair.

I hate politics.
As was I. I was shocked when Trump became potus but I was like maybe he will actually drain the swamp, fucker is not a politican and is rich.

Like legit, Trump could have been LEGENDARY.

Imagine if he would have come in, decided to bridge the gap with the democrats since he used to be one. Come in with a message to unify America as a whole. Cut useless spending

, legalized and regulate cannabis, take some of the useless money for nature conservation, reinvest into more renwable energy, help out all the super slimey politicians that get kickbaks by targeting them for primaries.

Not stacking the supreme court with conservative judges and instead judges that interpret law without a political bias. He could have committed to NATO while saying USA comes first. Tax money from cannabis alone could help out tons of homelss.

Revamp the prison system to be rehabilatory instead of making people harder criminials. Asking states to raise the standards for their police and instead of using drugs as a reason to fund, fund them for stuff like advanced de-escalation training and training on how to deal with mentally ill.

Just imagine Trump being on twitter like "Senator Amidala has taken $XXXX from this pharm company. She voted no on capping presciption prices, seems corrupt, bad! Primary her out!"

I hate politics.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 09:37 AM   #860
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Not stacking the supreme court with conservative judges and instead judges that interpret law without a political bias.

Lolwut.

That literally is the definition of a "conservative" judge. They are conserving to the utmost minimum interpretation of the written law and constitution.

What ruling has this court made that you feel has been "politically biased"?
Old 06-23-2023, 10:02 AM   #861
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
As was I. I was shocked when Trump became potus but I was like maybe he will actually drain the swamp, fucker is not a politican and is rich.

Like legit, Trump could have been LEGENDARY.

Imagine if he would have come in, decided to bridge the gap with the democrats since he used to be one. Come in with a message to unify America as a whole. Cut useless spending

, legalized and regulate cannabis, take some of the useless money for nature conservation, reinvest into more renwable energy, help out all the super slimey politicians that get kickbaks by targeting them for primaries.

Not stacking the supreme court with conservative judges and instead judges that interpret law without a political bias. He could have committed to NATO while saying USA comes first. Tax money from cannabis alone could help out tons of homelss.

Revamp the prison system to be rehabilatory instead of making people harder criminials. Asking states to raise the standards for their police and instead of using drugs as a reason to fund, fund them for stuff like advanced de-escalation training and training on how to deal with mentally ill.

Just imagine Trump being on twitter like "Senator Amidala has taken $XXXX from this pharm company. She voted no on capping presciption prices, seems corrupt, bad! Primary her out!"

I hate politics.
You're absolutely right. He could have literally broke the mold on what that position actually is, but after he started dealing with the bullshit, a mystery virus somehow made its way to the public and the world shut down. Funny how shit like that happens. I'm not a tinfoil hat wearer by any means but it's just odd the timing of specific things.

I do think that the Dems tried to bridge some of the gap or at least see if he'll negotiate certain topics and either there is some bad blood or something happened to stop the talks. When that happened, it was fucking chaos because Trump was going for their throats for a while. When he was coming for Hilary with the e-mails publicly and legally, shit hit the fan on a global standpoint and all of a sudden, it went away.

The Supreme Court thing I understand. You have to stack that in your favor because they have a significant amount of power, too. Being a President doesn't mean you can pass whatever the fuck you want. You have to have some legal backing, too. So setting up himself up at that time and taking advantage of the empty slots I'm not mad about. The Dems would have done the same thing so that topic really is a wash for me - but again, I understand the moves.

If you are a politician, you shouldn't be able to take any money from anyone that is part of any political backing. That's double dipping and should be straight punishable by prison time.
Old 06-23-2023, 11:03 AM   #862
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Quote:
This is why I was kind of hopeful for Trump when he got elected. Not because I like the guy, but the fact that he had so much fucking money that maybe he couldn't be influenced or if they tried, he'd straight expose them.
I honestly don't get this point of view.

He spends his money influencing people and peddling his own influence. His dad bailed him out of bad business deals. His mentor happened to be the lawyer for a couple of mob bosses and McCarthy's chief counsel for his red scare bullshit (and who was caught by the IRS for being a tax cheat and was disbarred for being an unethical attorney). His demo company of choice was mob-owned. He somehow had his casino license sped up by six months. He somehow was never properly investigated to the NJ gaming commission despite having close associates who were arrested for drug smuggling and embezzlement- something that could get a card dealer investigated, let alone the owner of a casino. He lied constantly about not settling court cases. How many innocent straight-shooters get interviewed by the FBI? How many unemployed women connected to Teamsters get $3mm mortgages for luxury apartments? All of this was known when Trump was running and yet... he couldn't be influenced? C'mon.

New York was the most corrupt state in the Union between 1986 and 2015 based on public corruption cases. That isn't necessarily indicative of actual corruption because other states may not have prosecuted everyone who deserved it. Still, it's a metric from which one can make a relatively informed decision- that everyone who interacted with power brokers in New York were more likely to have utilized some level of corruption to get where they did.
Old 06-23-2023, 11:24 AM   #863
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
New York was the most corrupt state in the Union between 1986 and 2015 based on public corruption cases. That isn't necessarily indicative of actual corruption because other states may not have prosecuted everyone who deserved it. Still, it's a metric from which one can make a relatively informed decision- that everyone who interacted with power brokers in New York were more likely to have utilized some level of corruption to get where they did.
This is the part where someone comes in and tells you "That's the game! If you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'!"

And I write too!
Old 06-23-2023, 11:30 AM   #864
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:

He spends his money influencing people and peddling his own influence. His dad bailed him out of bad business deals. His mentor happened to be the lawyer for a couple of mob bosses and McCarthy's chief counsel for his red scare bullshit (and who was caught by the IRS for being a tax cheat and was disbarred for being an unethical attorney). His demo company of choice was mob-owned. He somehow had his casino license sped up by six months. He somehow was never properly investigated to the NJ gaming commission despite having close associates who were arrested for drug smuggling and embezzlement- something that could get a card dealer investigated, let alone the owner of a casino. He lied constantly about not settling court cases. How many innocent straight-shooters get interviewed by the FBI? How many unemployed women connected to Teamsters get $3mm mortgages for luxury apartments? All of this was known when Trump was running and yet... he couldn't be influenced? C'mon.

I didn't realize we are so stuck in peoples past that we're too daft to see the possibility of their present and future - and this isn't just limited to the orange man, but anyone and everyone. I literally hate that way of thinking. Being someone who works in investment banking, if I had the close-minded thinking you had, I'd be fucked and so would my clients who are billionaire giants.

Do you honestly think he'll be able to go out with drinks with the boys around town slamming street walkers and doing coke? Probably fucking not, right? Do you think every person who has what they have or are where they are took a path free of shit on their shoes? Is Hillary a better example or Biden... or should we bring up their past? How about JFK or Regan or just about every other fucking President? Don't be a na?ve jackass. Shit, I'm sure you've done some shady shit, too.

But people change. He was willing to switch political parties which for someone with that much money, it's a big fucking deal. You're essentially crossing that center line to go to another persons frat house and hanging out with the enemy - all their secrets in tow. You think that doesn't come with consequences for both sides? I'm kind of going off on a tangent but the fact that you're spewing shit about someone's history and their weird path to get where they are [I'd even argue his 'success' because he sure as fuck has more money than you and I will ever have regardless of how it was obtained].
Old 06-23-2023, 11:34 AM   #865
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
This is the part where someone comes in and tells you "That's the game! If you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'!"
Who runs New York?

If find it funny when the lefties cry about Trump - who is literally most liberal republican president ever. Dude was pro-gay marriage years before Obama and Biden. He was actually Pro-black unlike Biden's racist ass and had worked with the black community since the 90's while Biden and Harris were finding creative ways to lock more up.

Trump was Anti 2A for most his life and unilaterally banned bump stocks.

It's interesting how the traditional right has now completely turned against institutions and authority while the liberal left has embraced them entirely.
Old 06-23-2023, 11:49 AM   #866
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
If find it funny when the lefties cry about Trump - who is literally most liberal republican president ever. Dude was pro-gay marriage years before Obama and Biden. He was actually Pro-black unlike Biden's racist ass and had worked with the black community since the 90's while Biden and Harris were finding creative ways to lock more up.
::Laughs in Federal Discrimination Lawsuit::
Much as I agree that Hilary, Biden and Kamala are really just more of the same, Trump ain't it fam

And I write too!
Old 06-23-2023, 11:59 AM   #867
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
::Laughs in Federal Discrimination Lawsuit::
Much as I agree that Hilary, Biden and Kamala are really just more of the same, Trump ain't it fam
Just skimming the article, not seeing anything indicating Trump was not a supporter of the black community. Discrimination lawsuits are common in Corprate America and the accusations don't appear to be against Trump, but people within his organization regarding leasing apartments.

We can argue this all day, but at the end of the day.

Was he more "Pro Black" then Bush, Romney and McCain?

Was he more "Pro Black" then Clinton, Gore, Hilary, Kamala and Biden?

If the answer is yes - then it should be a "non-issue". But the media hyped this literal shit out of this. "Trump is Reeeeeeccciissst"

As for Obama, did the black community do metrically better under Obama, Bush, Trump or Biden?
Old 06-23-2023, 12:04 PM   #868
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:

Trump was Anti 2A for most his life and unilaterally banned bump stocks.

It's interesting how the traditional right has now completely turned against institutions and authority while the liberal left has embraced them entirely.
^^ YUP YUP... speak on it. Phlip talking loud about this and that but yet, cant seem to SPLAIN anything bad about Biden. All I hear is a bunch of angry bitches crying about Trump. Okay, dont like Trump? Dont like RepubliKKKans? Great, now you got RFK... SPLAIN to me why this SHIT party known as the DemoKKKrats arent going to host a debate?

Quote:

He spends his money influencing people and peddling his own influence. His dad.....
Great, no one gives a fuck. We're past Trump. Talk BIDEN, he's THE MAN, right? Explain to us how his corrupt ass is better, in ANY way.

Some of you guys are literally dumb as bricks. You literally have a fuckin brain-dead president and money laundering "artist" crack-head son in power, and you're still talking Trump. Please, push on.

RFK... oh hes a c-o-n....spiracy theorist? he's an.... anti VAXXXXXXXXXXXER.... again, please push on. What you DO do, is let Biden get his old, decrepit ass kicked into the grave and let RFK and Trump duke it out till we actually have a real president elected. Not some of this "first gay, first trans, first donkey fucking" morons continually peddle their nonsense. Like I said, some of you are straight dumb as bricks.

Quote:
Lolwut.

That literally is the definition of a "conservative" judge. They are conserving to the utmost minimum interpretation of the written law and constitution.

What ruling has this court made that you feel has been "politically biased"?
Uhm, the people complaining basically dont like this thing called LAW AND ORDER. They like criminals and criminal behavior. They dont like the penal system, in their brain-dead world its modern day slavery. Well morons, continue to enjoy your crime ridden cities.

Quote:
Who the hell decided James Brown, he of multiple sexual assault allegations, he who on more than one occasion shot up nightclubs during the performance of rivals, he of PCP-fueled police chases, was an authority on peace? We're talking about the same JFK that needed a battery of HIGH level narcotics just to get upright every day? The same JFK who, once upright, had a whole assigned staff to be sure he could fuck every woman in the building? The same JFK who was beholden to the same war machine that has had America in Vietnam? To me, Kennedy was honestly no better or worse than any other Democratic or Republican president, Well... Nixon, but (almost) EVERYONE was better than Nixon's crooked ass.
James Brown was an amazing musician and legendary performer, but no.

And since you have no interest in actual discourse, rather than sucking all the air out of the conversation being loud and crass, keep refrain from addressing me henceforth.
Oh shit, dont push the nerve because I just may get Will Smith'd. Kick rocks, Phlip. I quote the great 2 Live Crew:

What is this? Is this not America?
This is not China, this is not Russia
This is not the place where they brought down the wall
This is America
We have the right to say what we wanna say
We have the right to do what we wanna do
And what I do in my house, you might not do in your house
So what I do in my house is my business
And the simple fact of it all
Is that we are bonded by the First Amendment
We have the freedom of expression
We have the freedom of choice
And you, Chinese, Black, green, purple, Jew
You have the right to listen to whoever you want to
And even the 2 Live Crew (2 Live Crew, 2 Live Crew)
So all you right-wingers, left-wingers
Bigots, communists, there is a place for you in this world
Because this is the land of the free, the home of the brave
And 2 Live is what we are

You dont like someone else's opinion? Take a fuckin walk.

edit: And the minute the media starts PRAISING Donald J Trump, i'll reconsider my views on him. In the meantime, he's public enemy #1...... and that makes him quite likeable in my book.
Old 06-23-2023, 01:36 PM   #869
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Quote:
I didn't realize we are so stuck in peoples past that we're too daft to see the possibility of their present and future - and this isn't just limited to the orange man, but anyone and everyone. I literally hate that way of thinking. Being someone who works in investment banking, if I had the close-minded thinking you had, I'd be fucked and so would my clients who are billionaire giants.

Do you honestly think he'll be able to go out with drinks with the boys around town slamming street walkers and doing coke? Probably fucking not, right? Do you think every person who has what they have or are where they are took a path free of shit on their shoes? Is Hillary a better example or Biden... or should we bring up their past? How about JFK or Regan or just about every other fucking President? Don't be a na?ve jackass. Shit, I'm sure you've done some shady shit, too.

But people change. He was willing to switch political parties which for someone with that much money, it's a big fucking deal. You're essentially crossing that center line to go to another persons frat house and hanging out with the enemy - all their secrets in tow. You think that doesn't come with consequences for both sides? I'm kind of going off on a tangent but the fact that you're spewing shit about someone's history and their weird path to get where they are [I'd even argue his 'success' because he sure as fuck has more money than you and I will ever have regardless of how it was obtained].
You're doing a lot of mental gymnastics to allow yourself to support someone who has always been on the shady side of wealthy- and who literally always passes the buck. The man is incapable of admitting failure, and failure is exceptionally important to learning and iterating.

Someone whose success depends on the crookedness of their suppliers isn't someone who made their wealth honestly, and to grow your wealth dishonestly taints all of it. It wasn't the product of mental acuity, of shrewdness, of business sense, of surrounding himself with people who raised him above and helped him succeed- it's just being willing to eschew integrity for cash.

Our president is supposed to be a figurehead, a representation of our nation's values who we send around the world to do deals. I guess it's actually completely fitting that our previous figurehead is corrupt (jury's out on the current president but his previous voting history is racist and is definitely intellectually corrupt) because our country suffers from corruption... but at the same time, how does a country move forward from corruption when corruption leads it?
Old 06-23-2023, 02:16 PM   #870
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

I don't think anyone sane thought Trump was 'it,' I think we all thought things would have just gone different - someone ignorant enough to break the mold and start a trend to get someone different in that seat moving forward. Unfortunately, he was cucked out of it with all sorts of weird shit. One of these days, we'll threaten impeachment to Presidents who are actually proven to have done something worth that while serving office. I dunno, maybe I'm just ignorant and stupid.

I'm still unclear why he was getting shit on by everyone like he was out there killing people on live television. To gain clarity, I even googled it and read ONLY Dem-owned news articles and the results are pretty hilarious. It's like click bait with no factual evidence. Again, not saying the dude is a saint but some of this shit is actually hilarious the way they try to spin in. Imagine if he deleted a shit ton of e-mails or his kids were out there wielding guns and selling his influence? Crazy. Trust me. I love to see the shittiness in everyone and I love drama but I don't see anything he did and thought 'hey, he is 100% bonified guilty of that and it's WORSE than any other President in recent relevance or someone who is running.'

Again, to be clear. I am no dick rider and don't sit on the right or left side. I think both sides have great ideas - I just wish they weren't so extreme and were willing to listen to each other and compromise. I don't think person A is better than person B because they both probably fucking suck.