Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 06-24-2007, 09:55 PM   #1
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kn1ves
Official SoCal DAYTIME meet @ Griffith Park 7/01/07 (-56k)

THE WHY?
Quote:
Originally Posted by http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=147107
Backstory:

Ok so there's a meet in every single city, every night, of every week. People are spread too thin, so all these meets are half assed and empty.

Everyone parks in some dimly lit parking lot in front of some closed business, little groups gather by their cars, no one talks to each other, everyone is afraid of cops and thugs. Everyone hates the community because they goto these meets and NO ONE talk to anyone. We're all so jaded, and defensive.

Solution:

So why don't we have a meet during the damn DAY. And lets do it somewhere nice, like a PARK where civics won't be driving by and coming and messing up the fun.

And let's be able to see who's who, and shake eachother's hands, and maybe someone could BBQ, and maybe someone could bring some soda. And maybe we'll make friends and everyone at the end of the day go "hey that was a cool event".
EVERYONE IS INVITED!

THE WHEN?
July 1st, 2007 @ 11AM

THE WHERE?
Griffith Park's Merry-Go-Round

You cannot really Google this place, it's easier to get directions to the L.A. Zoo then follow the map accordingly.

Los Angeles Zoo
5333 Zoo Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90027-1498
Click Here

PICTURE GUIDES:
FROM THE 5 North/Los Feliz/Los Angeles/Irvine

FROM THE L.A. ZOO

Tennis Courts should be to your right at this point

This is where we'll park. Look for the burnt mountain.

This location was chosen since most of the other places will be filled with normal visitors and this seemed to be the only empty spot in the whole parkinglot. Feel free to park at any other space though.

WALK down this path [Kid might not be there next week, please do not use him as a marker]

This is ZILVIA!

FINAL DESTINATION

OVERVIEW

THE WHAT?

What will be doing? Heres a list of events that will hopefully go down.

11AM Arrival. Please do not drive fast in any part of the park. The speedlimit is 25mph and the Ranger's Station is right next to the Carousel area. Please do not stand around in the parking lot. There will be plenty of time to check other peoples cars when we take the group picture.

12PM Meet and Greet, Get to know your fellow Zivilians at the picnic tables.

1-2PM Let the Feast BEGIN! Eat have fun relax! Do the fun stuff.

3PM Group Picture

4-5PM SEXY FUN TIME AGAIN! Last Chance to Ride Merry-Go-Round? Tell me if you guys want to go as a group! Bring $$$$

6PM Group Picture of Cars at Indicated Location (TO BE DECIDED AT THE MEET, Pictures Provided Below)

1st CHOICE

This is a closed section of Griffith Park Dr. due to the fire, I'll go ask the Sheriff Rangers if we can line up our cars here.

2nd CHOICE

This is the bottom section closest to the Merry-Go-Round. Completely empty, it is not a parking lot. We can pile our cars in facing the exit and the photographer could take the shot from the top of the hill.

================================================== ========
What else is needed?

ONE MAIN PHOTOGRAPHER
We need someone with a nice camera to take event pics. Any one care to volunteer?

Things that will be needed:
- Paper plates and cups
- Avocados, lemons, limes, onions, tomatoes
- Sodas, juices, and other types of liquids
- Charcoal and lighter fluid
- Coolers and ice
- Napkins, trash bags,
- Hot dogs, buns and condiments as a secondary food or for those w/ different tastes.
- Boombox with the bitching tunes
- BRING FOOTBALLS SOCCERBALLS FREESBIES SUPERSOAKERS!
-etc

NO STUNNA DRIVING. THERE ARE LOTS OF CHILDREN. PLEASE, LETS MAKE THIS CIVILIZED.

Heres Original Thread:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=147107

[ YES I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS IS IN CHAT AND SHOULD BE IN REGIONAL, THE INVITATION IS NATIONWIDE SO COME ON DOWN IF YOU CAN MAKE IT]
Old 06-24-2007, 09:55 PM   #2
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

Kn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfectionKn1ves is close to perfection
THE WHO

1. Squidd - Skylar. - SODA. COOLER. ICE.
2. Kndacomplx - John - 2 easy ups, couple coolers ice and some drinks and ill man the grill.
3. s13coupeluv- alex. - vegetables. haha a fat kid in charge of the "healthy" stuff + 2 Tennis Rackets
4. ManoNegra - Juan. - MEAT.
5. deadpirate - Ross. +bbsilvia
6. Kn1ves - Lance - some muffins from costco or possibly those $5 chickenssss
7. yusuke1923
8. 818_99G20 - I'll bring some guacamole, chips, salsa, and water.
9. articdragon192 - Edgar - Drinks
10. Ricks15 - napkins,trashbags,cups
11. downshift180 - Emo - Hot dogs and buns, soda.
12. nismornr - alex
13. luisgonz - luis - drinks and chips
14. steve shadows
15. AbsoluteZero
16. DUFFM4N
17. sr20detman
18. RPS13FREAK - I'll bring the paper cups.
19. bardabe - Wanton
20. musikjunkie
21. turboeic
22. bbsilvia - bryan - might be pitching a tent by himself alone
23. GSXRJJordan - found our photoprapher?
24. DoriKnights - paper plates,napkins
25. jdmlivin - fluids and hotdogs
26. MomentumGT - Tennis Rackets
27. azndoc
28. EchoOfSilence - bringing the SVT
29. DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY - eman - WATER
30. ixfxi - to smash in squidds face in the pavement if he shows up
31. jsuh s14 - freeloading for 3 (+2 people)
32. 240heaven
33. s13sr20dettttt
34. 5t341tH - OUT!
35. mangoes
36. CSil80
37. DARKEST_HOUR
38. usdmsilvia
39. cxlo8331
40. k's_silvia2.0=frisbee,chicken,sodas,
41. Nikeboy355
Old 06-24-2007, 10:20 PM   #3
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
had a friend who wanted me to ask if it was alright if he cruised through with a few of his buddies, they all drive FCs...if its cool, i will let them know to bring needed supplies like soda, ice and anything else to cook/eat

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 10:24 PM   #4
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
#12 here nismornr-alex
is a grill needed or are there already some there? also i heard that no bbqs were allowed after the last fire that started in griffith. i'm pretty sure it is for the whole summer so menu may have to be altered a little.

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 10:25 PM   #5
Kn1ves
Zilvia FREAK!

its cool for other people to come, i have no beef with that. Just don't lose sight of the real goal here, its to build community with other zivilians. So are we signing you up DUFFM4N?

-----

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismornr View Post
#12 here nismornr-alex
is a grill needed or are there already some there? also i heard that no bbqs were allowed after the last fire that started in griffith. i'm pretty sure it is for the whole summer so menu may have to be altered a little.
There are no grill @ the location. I spent the day there today and saw people bringing their grill and nobody bothered them. And yes we do need a grill so if you can bring one it would be great, unless John (Kndacomplx) is already bringing one.
Old 06-24-2007, 10:34 PM   #6
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
#15! count me in on the who!!! I will be there

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 10:34 PM   #7
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
yeah sign me up....im gonna watch n see wut everyone is bringing so far...and ill let u know a few days before hand, so we dont end up with everyone bringing 12 packs of soda

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
DUFFM4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 10:38 PM   #8
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
he said he'll man the grill not bring one. but i can bring one if needed.

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 10:43 PM   #9
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
seems cool, to bad ill be at the balcony that day.
Maybe next time.
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 11:11 PM   #10
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
yeah....i'm still a go on this fo sheezy. i'll be in charge of the vegetables. haha a fat kid in charge of the "healthy" stuff...lol. looking forward to this though.
C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 11:17 PM   #11
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
no doubt man. HAHA. i love my name on the list "emo".
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 11:18 PM   #12
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
i live really close ill be there.

sign me up johnny.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Vatche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 11:44 PM   #13
RPS13FREAK
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
RPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura aboutRPS13FREAK has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I'll be there for sure. I'll bring the paper cups.
Old 06-24-2007, 11:56 PM   #14
818_99G20
Leaky Injector

818_99G20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to 818_99G20 Send a message via Yahoo to 818_99G20
Man those red arrows feels like im in a video game hehe.

I'll bring some guacamole, chips, salsa, and water.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:29 AM   #15
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
ir have recieved a REF ticket + bentorz a tie rods. I will see about making it... to the event I came up with.... shit.
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 12:41 AM   #16
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
=] It's not exactly close to me but fuuuuuck it =] ha ha I'll go. ehhhh as far as what I take I'll elt you guys know as the meet gets closer.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 12:48 AM   #17
musikjunkie
Zilvia Junkie

musikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud ofmusikjunkie has much to be proud of
count me in thank god this is the closest zilvia meet to me
musikjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 01:07 AM   #18
deadpirate
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
deadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfectiondeadpirate is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to deadpirate Send a message via Yahoo to deadpirate
add in 2 ez-up tents 2 my name...i will def. be there...prolly gunna roll with my friend who is a member on here...so add his name in also...bbsilvia
Old 06-25-2007, 01:38 AM   #19
DriftSwift
Zilvia Member

DriftSwift will become famous soon enoughDriftSwift will become famous soon enoughDriftSwift will become famous soon enoughDriftSwift will become famous soon enoughDriftSwift will become famous soon enough
dang i hella wanna go but i have work that day..
DriftSwift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 01:42 AM   #20
turboeic
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
turboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond reputeturboeic has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I can bring meat. But it seems there's a lot of it, so as of know what do you guys need?
turboeic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 09:29 AM   #21
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
The Irvine group should be rolling out in Full force Im sure the DP group should have gotten wind by now. Summer time!!!
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 09:31 AM   #22
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
well of course ill be there, ugly and fast, sure.

ps. i fyou cant find this fucking place your over with.
Old 06-25-2007, 11:59 AM   #23
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
regional section. use it.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:10 PM   #24
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
I'm down for an early arrival ~ I have to work later, but I can prob stay till 3pm or so. I gots da cameraz too

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 12:17 PM   #25
steve shadows
Post Whore!

steve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfectionsteve shadows is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to steve shadows
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
regional section. use it.
i thought the same thing but i guess he cleared this post with the mods
Old 06-25-2007, 12:36 PM   #26
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
Im in the area quite often.. its a tricky little spot.. but awsome parking lot for our cars.. ....

you can sign me up for the paper plates,napkins let me know how much.?
PRADOgy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 12:47 PM   #27
jdmlivin
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (48)
jdmlivin is making a name for him/her selfjdmlivin is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jdmlivin
nice sign me up foshow ill be there ill bring lots of fluids and hot dogs word.
jdmlivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 01:04 PM   #28
MomentumGT
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to behold
Sounds like fun. Since we're near some tennis courts anyone up for it?

-Jon

momentumgt.com - "building blocks of speed"
MomentumGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 01:16 PM   #29
AbsoluteZero
Nissanaholic!

AbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfectionAbsoluteZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to AbsoluteZero
If i had some tennis rackets I would be down!

"DUFFM4N FOR MOD!!!!"
Team 1337
AbsoluteZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2007, 01:39 PM   #30
MomentumGT
Zilvia.net Advertiser

MomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to beholdMomentumGT is a splendid one to behold
I have some extra ones from when I played in college. I'll try to bring them so some people can play.

-Jon

momentumgt.com - "building blocks of speed"
MomentumGT is offline   Reply With Quote