Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 01-06-2023, 11:56 AM   #1
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
What good guys and bad guys? Who is the good and who is the bad? Who makes these judgement calls? Or is it like in the Hollywood movies where the bad guys are evil white Russians with heavy accents. Its pretty obvious that if the west didnt stick their big nose into the Ukraine, this situation wouldnt exist.
Typically, the bad guys are the guys who invade another sovereign country for spurious reasons. Yes, I fully understand the ramifications of that statement.

Quote:
Wikipedia is great. Its a fantastic aggregator of substantiated leftist links, that are extensively moderated by leftist moderators. It can be reported for misinformation and bad information, ie: NON-CONFORMING to leftist narratives/consensus.
Have you considered the fact that you might be wrong? Have you considered that your facts might be opinions and that your talking heads are simply trying to increase their market share to make more money?

Have you clicked through all the links in a "leftist" article, then checked that source's sources? Or are you assuming they're wrong because they don't jive with you?

The right isn't the only group guilty of it.

The left does a bang-up job of pushing the mass shooting narrative, changing the goalposts when the number isn't high enough or weapons bans have left the collective consciousness.

McCarthy and the House Republicans sounds like a great punk band name. "God Save the Clown" can be their first hit.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2023, 01:22 PM   #2
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Typically, the bad guys are the guys who invade another sovereign country for spurious reasons. Yes, I fully understand the ramifications of that statement.
Come now, are you blindly waving your US flag while making the above statement? You cant be this stu... err, I guess you can. Proxy? Nevermind.

Quote:
Have you considered the fact that you might be wrong? Have you considered that your facts might be opinions and that your talking heads are simply trying to increase their market share to make more money?

Have you clicked through all the links in a "leftist" article, then checked that source's sources? Or are you assuming they're wrong because they don't jive with you?
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a NEW contestant! Come on down and play pick your non-left source's source:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Januar...Capitol_attack

Okay folks, just scroll on down and select from the any of the following pravda news source! CNN MSDNC BezosPost Atlantic LATimes NYT

The same sources who told you that an officer was bludgeoned with a fire extinguisher! AND, from the same wiki that showcases in the headlining photo the Fisher Price Gallows that were erected with a sign saying "THIS IS ART." The same media who called it an insurrection (unarmed?) but eventually walk it back to what it really was, a riot.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2023, 12:43 PM   #3
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
Come now, are you blindly waving your US flag while making the above statement? You cant be this stu... err, I guess you can. Proxy? Nevermind.
You make me want to be a worse person.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2023, 01:48 PM   #4
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgtdream View Post
I use https://www.allsides.com/about
Probably the most "balanced and fair" website out there.
Thank you for posting that link. Much more accurate than the bullshit "media bias charts."

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_d_240sx View Post
you dont expect anything to come from this, do you? its always the same, a big nothing-burger.

Quote:
You make me want to be a worse person.
Move from CA and bring your politics with you
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote