Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 02:20 PM   #1
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yangs14
Meet at Pipeline pizza(next to autobacs)

pipeline meeet next to super autobacs

9 p.m. (some people show up earlier)

this happens every thursday

and PLEASE GUYS, dont burn out, rev excessivly, drift or any of that stuff, we know what a burn out looks like,we know what a drift looks like and we dont care if you have a "COOL" Bov, please do not cause attention to us and the people at this meet, we will (kyle will) KICK YOUR BUTT!!!!
haha

anyways please we are just trying to make good friends and hang out with people of the same interest so once again dont cause attention to us (there are cops that eat at pipeline/or redrobin)

Last edited by yangs14; 01-21-2008 at 01:56 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2007, 07:16 PM   #2
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
sounds like a plan too me. i just dont know if ill be able to eat pizza by tomorow. fuking wisdom teeth.
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Old 01-17-2007, 07:21 PM   #3
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Yeahhhh Pipeline Pizza

I ate there two days in a row when I was demoing at Super Autobacs

The owner is super cool, looks like family run business that just started (or new ownership), I tried to give them a good tip

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
Old 01-17-2007, 07:33 PM   #4
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

yangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond reputeyangs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products
Yeahhhh Pipeline Pizza

I ate there two days in a row when I was demoing at Super Autobacs

The owner is super cool, looks like family run business that just started (or new ownership), I tried to give them a good tip

lol really? did you happen to see me?(greenish s14) i used to be always there after 5...
Old 01-17-2007, 08:25 PM   #5
chr0nik_sm0k3
Zilvia Junkie

chr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of lightchr0nik_sm0k3 is a glorious beacon of light
il most likely go. i dont have shit to do anyway
Old 01-17-2007, 11:52 PM   #6
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
I'll roll by. Gotta pick up some shit from Autobacs tomorrow anyway. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 01-18-2007, 09:09 AM   #7
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

early bump....sooo whos going~~~??i will be there around 7ish and couple people fro Nico are going to be there also so itll be cool~~im the owner of the greenish bluish (turqoise) s14 with hubcaps in front and non on rear...come by and say hi~~
Old 01-21-2007, 10:12 PM   #8
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

cmon people...you can get a 20% discount on what you buy or a free 2 liter with a purchase of a large pizza(or bigger) oh and try to print this out...or say you know me.. and he will give it to you..
Old 01-22-2007, 02:12 AM   #9
Vatche
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (289)
Vatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfectionVatche is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 289 reviews
the pizza there is great, i had my wisdom teeth pulled like 3 days prior to going there and i still forced down 3 slices that shit is off da hoook yo. haha its good.

ill be there again
The Ultimate For Sale Thread <> Review Thread
Old 01-22-2007, 02:43 AM   #10
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Pre meet at Pizza Place before Life Plaza.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
Old 01-22-2007, 11:14 AM   #11
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

forshizzle~ and yes the food there is great..i love it...people who went there last thursday loved it...
Old 01-22-2007, 12:48 PM   #12
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Yeah, I remember getting Pizza there when the RC competition was going on in front of Autobacs when I was competing. Good pizza.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 01-22-2007, 04:19 PM   #13
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
man pizza does sound good. I havent had pizza in months.!
Old 01-25-2007, 02:23 AM   #14
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

late night bump for tomorrow...i mean today...whatever...but yah for some people this is a premeet to the one in LP(life plaza)
Old 01-25-2007, 04:24 AM   #15
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Pre-meet time!

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 01-25-2007, 06:42 PM   #16
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

oh and also my friend who made the meet, made a deal w/ a boss man..ill just put in quotations what he said on nico "yeppp....its every week on thursdays, and every thursday you can use the coupon...lets rally the forces guys. if this brings in some business for the pizza place, the owner is willing to throw a thank you bbq every month. free burgers and stuff. ill actually be there today, delivering pizza"
Old 01-26-2007, 03:12 AM   #17
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Kinda iffy throwing a meet type of deal when a meet already exists somewhat locally. Plus, NICO? Lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 01-27-2007, 12:57 PM   #18
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
is the green s14 stock lookin gwith an option sticker on the bumpa?
Old 01-27-2007, 02:02 PM   #19
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13

yknow... they make other things other than pizza
OC pizza sandwich is pretty good, same with the meatball sandwich
Old 01-27-2007, 11:59 PM   #20
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by illvialuver
is the green s14 stock lookin gwith an option sticker on the bumpa?
ehhh?? well idk what your trying to say there...but that would be my car.. and if your asking if i put the option sticker on my bumper..yes i did...to try and cover up where some guy hit me...or most of it..
Old 02-01-2007, 12:52 PM   #21
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

bump, anyone??? anyone??? yes they have many other things than pizza~ they have hot wings, cold/hot subs, pizzatos (potatoe skins w/ pizza sauce and cheese) so come out!! the more business we get the owner hes going to throw us a bbq every month!
Old 02-01-2007, 02:45 PM   #22
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
I might go. Might not. I dunno yet.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 02-01-2007, 04:04 PM   #23
articdragon192
Post Whore!

I'm a maybe. Depends on what I'm doing.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Here you go.
Old 02-21-2007, 02:51 AM   #24
yangs14
Zilvia Junkie

up to the top*

people please try to show up, a friend of mine (owner of a 240) is leaving to las vegas next week, and im trying to get a really big one going just for him, trying to make it like a good one for his last meet in oc...
Old 02-21-2007, 03:29 AM   #25
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
That sounds like the sort of place the Ninja Turtles would eat at.
"Cowabunga Dude! Let's go to the Pipeline!"
Old 02-24-2007, 04:14 AM   #26
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Had fun last night Yangs.

Great pizza, but the one that Brian and I ate. It was super greasy and couldn't eat any more, but that's okay. It soaked up a lot of alcohol when I get my drinks at Kojis when I left! ^.^

Was very cool meeting everybody there. Saw a lambo or whatever that car was. Found somebody who could work on my hood and a future place for me to get my paint job done.

And I got sideways twice going to my friend's house as I left. Not sure if you got my text message or not haha. The 2nd one was kind of by accident, but damn, I'm getting a lot better at controlling rain slides wheter on purpose or by accident now.

Man, I got soooo drunk. Spent 5-10 bucks, got 5 or 6 drinks and yes. once again. drunk!

Oh yangs, if your buddy is the guy with the NISMO hat. No worries, he'll be back for good in 5-6 months. I was talking to his gf.

I wish my gf was super cool like his. Well, my gf is super cool, but she drives a 98 Mustang. I give her credit though, 'cause of me she wants a MT swap on the car and now I inciddently influenced her to power slide her 'stang. hahahah ^.^ And she can solder!
Old 03-01-2007, 07:01 PM   #27
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Bump for Pizza!
Old 03-01-2007, 07:10 PM   #28
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
bumperz... i'll see u guys tonight ^_^ oh and fender rolling party at david's house tomorrow... BYOB
Old 03-25-2007, 12:50 PM   #29
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
What happened to this threadddd.
Old 03-25-2007, 01:02 PM   #30
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
I saw a bunch of you guys parked outside of there one night after I was @ Autobacs.

Good to see you support the local business.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
Closed Thread