Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 10-23-2007, 02:12 PM   #91
deucen
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
deucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hahaha you know it foo
deucen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2007, 02:57 PM   #92
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Romeo is ballin..2 cars hitting the track..my ps line just came..thanks westcojustin that bissh!!! lol I had a hard time ordering that part
iROYAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 05:22 PM   #93
s13gold
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (79)
s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by iROYAL View Post
Romeo is ballin..2 cars hitting the track..my ps line just came..thanks westcojustin that bissh!!! lol I had a hard time ordering that part
alright goood shit.
s13gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 06:43 PM   #94
deucen
Zilvia Member

deucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond reputedeucen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by iROYAL View Post

And if I ever decide to do something with the Lexus then that would be 3!
Old 10-23-2007, 08:04 PM   #95
ketsup
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (22)
ketsup will become famous soon enoughketsup will become famous soon enoughketsup will become famous soon enoughketsup will become famous soon enoughketsup will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by deucen View Post
And if I ever decide to do something with the Lexus then that would be 3!
and go into more debt
ketsup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 08:10 PM   #96
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Yeah I'm pretty much over the car payment thing. Especially when you can buy a 240sx for cheap, build it up and have a car that can smoke $50k+ cars

I might go with a used g35 4 door but I would only do it if I could buy it with straight cash. Guess that's not happening anytime soon haha

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 10:07 PM   #97
ketsup
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (22)
ketsup will become famous soon enoughketsup will become famous soon enoughketsup will become famous soon enoughketsup will become famous soon enoughketsup will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
Yeah I'm pretty much over the car payment thing. Especially when you can buy a 240sx for cheap, build it up and have a car that can smoke $50k+ cars

I might go with a used g35 4 door but I would only do it if I could buy it with straight cash. Guess that's not happening anytime soon haha
yea i agree with you about the car payments. i worked since high school to pay for my wrx, sti, and s2k. i never saw any of my paychecks, they would all go to the payments. so now i stopped working to go to school and picked up a 240 with the remaining equity from my s2k and used the rest to pay off some of my credit card debt from my addiction to track days
ketsup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 11:30 PM   #98
s13gold
Post Whore!

s13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfections13gold is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketsup View Post
yea i agree with you about the car payments. i worked since high school to pay for my wrx, sti, and s2k. i never saw any of my paychecks, they would all go to the payments. so now i stopped working to go to school and picked up a 240 with the remaining equity from my s2k and used the rest to pay off some of my credit card debt from my addiction to track days

you should really call track slut anonymous.

LOL>
Old 10-24-2007, 08:16 AM   #99
deucen
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13gold View Post
you should really call track slut anonymous.

LOL>
hahaha I can see it already..

*me speaking to audience*
Hi, my name is Romeo, and I'm a trackaholic.

*audience now speaking*
Hi Romeo!

I've actually seen an AA meeting in person and they do that!
Old 10-24-2007, 10:16 AM   #100
bizcotch
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
bizcotch is making a name for him/her selfbizcotch is making a name for him/her selfbizcotch is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Newbe here with an auto. I've dedicated my time to my Z33 but after a few years of storage, ive decided to bring the S13 back. am i still allowed?
bizcotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 02:06 PM   #101
deucen
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizcotch View Post
Newbe here with an auto. I've dedicated my time to my Z33 but after a few years of storage, ive decided to bring the S13 back. am i still allowed?
For sure! Come by tonight and just chill.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:34 PM   #102
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (32)
JdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketsup View Post
and ima help you build the 240 and terrorize the streets with it if you dont mind

Last edited by JdM_JunKiE; 10-24-2007 at 05:54 PM..
JdM_JunKiE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 07:10 PM   #103
s13gold
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JdM_JunKiE View Post
and ima help you build the 240 and terrorize the streets with it if you dont mind
what a good friend. LOL

Old 10-25-2007, 01:00 AM   #104
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
hey... it was a pretty chill meet. Nice to meet some of you guys... and damn, small world... I just found out that Edsel's cousin was like my bff from high school, lol
Old 10-25-2007, 01:16 AM   #105
s13gold
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrians_s13 View Post
hey... it was a pretty chill meet. Nice to meet some of you guys... and damn, small world... I just found out that Edsel's cousin was like my bff from high school, lol
yeah. what a small world.

keep your fingers crossed, you might not have hw next wednesday.
LOL.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:24 AM   #106
JdM_JunKiE
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (32)
JdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond reputeJdM_JunKiE has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
lol i know hahaha nice seeing you again bro see you next week?
Old 10-25-2007, 01:54 AM   #107
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
yeah. what a small world.

keep your fingers crossed, you might not have hw next wednesday.
LOL.
haha hopefully

Quote:
lol i know hahaha nice seeing you again bro see you next week?
ya you too dude...
Old 10-25-2007, 02:04 AM   #108
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Too bad I won't ever make it to this meet due to work!

No pics? I wanna see Norms super fast s13!
2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 02:14 AM   #109
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2iv0 sx View Post
Too bad I won't ever make it to this meet due to work!

No pics? I wanna see Norms super fast s13!
dude... his sr swap is uber clean. fmic but he still has his bumper support? dooood

but i miss his s14 tho...
heres a vid of me doing a ride along in his s14
http://honda-portal.com/honda-videos.php?video_id=608
Old 10-25-2007, 02:18 AM   #110
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
dude... his sr swap is uber clean. fmic but he still has his bumper support? dooood

but i miss his s14 tho...
heres a vid of me doing a ride along in his s14
http://honda-portal.com/honda-videos.php?video_id=608
LOL I really thought it was going to be a real vid of you guys too!
2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 02:22 AM   #111
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2iv0 sx View Post
LOL I really thought it was going to be a real vid of you guys too!
haha... youd like to see that wont you

cant tho... im selling the vid to vivid :ghey:

haha jkjkjk
Old 10-25-2007, 07:59 AM   #112
deucen
Zilvia Member

since i left a little early, did the cops give you guys any shit?
Old 10-25-2007, 10:01 AM   #113
s13gold
Post Whore!

Quote:
nope. and why did u leave early. wtf.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:50 AM   #114
Skullavera
Zilvia FREAK!

Skullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Skullavera
Couldn't make it yesterday because of the wifey's bday but I'll make it next week.

Reviews/Feedback!
Skullavera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 11:11 AM   #115
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to beholdDRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver240esex View Post
Couldn't make it yesterday because of the wifey's bday but I'll make it next week.
dammit i was expecting a gasket haha j/k
DRIFTING_SIL_EIGHTY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:09 PM   #116
Skullavera
Zilvia FREAK!

Skullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Skullavera
Oh yeah! I forgot too! Lol.

Reviews/Feedback!
Skullavera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2007, 12:25 PM   #117
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Quote:
actually, when my buddy in his Z33 and his friend with a s13 left, a cop followed them minutes after pretty abruptly. I saw sirens on the street afterwards...

I forgot to call him to see what happend
Old 10-25-2007, 12:36 PM   #118
s13gold
Post Whore!

Quote:
actually, when my buddy in his Z33 and his friend with a s13 left, a cop followed them minutes after pretty abruptly. I saw sirens on the street afterwards...

dont get this place wrong.
there were cops there but that is just where they hang out.

as long as were chill. they are also.
Old 10-25-2007, 02:24 PM   #119
deucen
Zilvia Member

Quote:
nope. and why did u leave early. wtf.
I had some stuff to do. *watch tv*

Quote:

Oh yea I saw when that happened. Hope nothing bad happened though.
Old 10-25-2007, 03:40 PM   #120
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Quote:
Oh yea I saw when that happened. Hope nothing bad happened though.
ya... found out today. LOL... David told me he saw through his rear view mirror a cop car driving like 70mph toward him ... he was like