Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 12-07-2007, 03:54 PM   #661
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilvia_brothers View Post
so i found a couple of pix thats been covered so far for this meet...everyone here is from zilvia but im not sure if that primered gray is on the forums

Very nice!! With my smeered face I look like "two-face" or somethin'

Boost lag is my way of giving you a head start!
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2007, 03:57 PM   #662
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
zilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zilvia_brothers
did anyone remember the old empire meets way back when...i believe it was about 3-4 years ago. it was originally a DA integ meet (i owned a honda before so i went) right next to great outdoors and best buy. it was cool for awhile then it started getting all big and crazy. Muscle cars would do burn outs then next thing u know BPD cracked down on us one day and told us to leave...they brought down the whole squad even choppers spotting the whole parking lot. im hoping this wont happen again
zilvia_brothers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 04:17 PM   #663
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Quote:
did anyone remember the old empire meets way back when...i believe it was about 3-4 years ago. it was originally a DA integ meet (i owned a honda before so i went) right next to great outdoors and best buy. it was cool for awhile then it started getting all big and crazy. Muscle cars would do burn outs then next thing u know BPD cracked down on us one day and told us to leave...they brought down the whole squad even choppers spotting the whole parking lot. im hoping this wont happen again
Well not much goes on in Burbank so if we can't get a handle on things and ride the meet of the dumbshits BPD will have something to do...

Old 12-07-2007, 04:32 PM   #664
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

zilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfectionzilvia_brothers is close to perfection
yea thats true...hey rich do u hit up the arcadia meet (626/323 meets) on fridays?
Old 12-07-2007, 05:09 PM   #665
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
yea thats true...hey rich do u hit up the arcadia meet (626/323 meets) on fridays?
Nah dude I always thought about it though. One of these nights I want to for sure, but can't tonight cuz I have to head down to Diego. How about you? I've wondered how the turnout is.

Old 12-07-2007, 05:39 PM   #666
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfallen1x View Post
Nah dude I always thought about it though. One of these nights I want to for sure, but can't tonight cuz I have to head down to Diego. How about you? I've wondered how the turnout is.
i might be able to go tonight. i havent been going for like a month or so. as for the turnout some nights pretty small and then theres nights where its really good and alot of ppl show up. but yea definately we should hit it up sometime. im pretty sure the 818 heads will be down to go. im basically in the middle between the 818 meets and the 626 meets lol
Old 12-07-2007, 05:49 PM   #667
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Quote:
i might be able to go tonight. i havent been going for like a month or so. as for the turnout some nights pretty small and then theres nights where its really good and alot of ppl show up. but yea definately we should hit it up sometime. im pretty sure the 818 heads will be down to go. im basically in the middle between the 818 meets and the 626 meets lol
I think the 818 guys would be down one Friday night that we're all free. Curious how it will be tonight cuz the clouds are rollin' in, but should be good until late night with the rain.

Old 12-07-2007, 06:04 PM   #668
zilvia_brothers
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfallen1x View Post
I think the 818 guys would be down one Friday night that we're all free. Curious how it will be tonight cuz the clouds are rollin' in, but should be good until late night with the rain.
lol rain or shine the 626 heads still have their meets...if its raining they just go to the parking structure. this meet usually ends til 12 or 1
Old 12-07-2007, 07:21 PM   #669
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by HWYKING View Post
i was right in front of you monkey! no worries im picking it up today along with some other stuff.
mah bad...so WED or maybe the weekend...

maybe even wire it up for some brew and pizza

BTW guess who baught a new camera
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 11:21 PM   #670
hustlervibes
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (0)
hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hustlervibes
Quote:
lol rain or shine the 626 heads still have their meets...if its raining they just go to the parking structure. this meet usually ends til 12 or 1
OOO, parking structure. Sounds nice. I've always liked the idea of indoor meets. We should talk about it at the Wednesday night meets and all roll up together. I don't like going to new places alone
hustlervibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2007, 11:22 PM   #671
hustlervibes

hustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfectionhustlervibes is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
mah bad...so WED or maybe the weekend...

maybe even wire it up for some brew and pizza

BTW guess who baught a new camera
New camera?! Nice, can't wait to see the pics that come out of that bad boy.
Old 12-08-2007, 11:20 AM   #672
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

oh man, its the spormaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx car that i drive past when i go to work

hahah
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2007, 11:28 AM   #673
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
^AHAHAHAHAHAHA well now you know where he dwells.
Old 12-08-2007, 08:30 PM   #674
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
anyone wanna roll deep to autobacs for the charity drive meets
Old 12-08-2007, 10:05 PM   #675
hustlervibes

Quote:
anyone wanna roll deep to autobacs for the charity drive meets
I was thinking about going.
Old 12-10-2007, 10:12 AM   #676
veeates36
Zilvia FREAK!

veeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to veeates36
Quote:
Originally Posted by hustlervibes View Post
OOO, parking structure. Sounds nice. I've always liked the idea of indoor meets. We should talk about it at the Wednesday night meets and all roll up together. I don't like going to new places alone
yea, i dig that..i mean even if a handful of us roll together it'll still be pretty cool
veeates36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 10:20 AM   #677
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by veeates36 View Post
yea, i dig that..i mean even if a handful of us roll together it'll still be pretty cool
yah yah!!! come out guys, im usually there!
Old 12-10-2007, 11:56 AM   #678
veeates36
Zilvia FREAK!

veeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond reputeveeates36 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
yah yah!!! come out guys, im usually there!
i'm always down to check out a new spot..especially if we're rolling kinda deep..idK, i guess we'll work out all the details Tues. night @ the MB2 meet or Weds. night @ the 818 meet
Old 12-10-2007, 12:20 PM   #679
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
definitely up for the arcadia meet. been wanting to go for awhile now.

honestly veeates, I don't think your Tues. @ MB2 will work out. Downfall of that might be that not everyone is going to have the cash handy to go karting some nights so the group might even split up. Kinda sucks when half the group is doing something and the others are just in the parking lot or watching others do something else.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 12:29 PM   #680
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

if its during the week im assed out....cant stay out to long during the week fellas...ii wake up at 4
Old 12-10-2007, 12:35 PM   #681
DreamN
Post Whore!

DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Just drink a couple redbulls and you're good.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 12-10-2007, 01:26 PM   #682
veeates36
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
definitely up for the arcadia meet. been wanting to go for awhile now.

honestly veeates, I don't think your Tues. @ MB2 will work out. Downfall of that might be that not everyone is going to have the cash handy to go karting some nights so the group might even split up. Kinda sucks when half the group is doing something and the others are just in the parking lot or watching others do something else.
very good point..and i appreciate ur feedback..i was just thinking of something to do on a Tues. night because it helps the week go by faster
Old 12-10-2007, 01:28 PM   #683
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Just drink a couple redbulls and you're good.
in my line of work...busting that kinda move is dangerous...
Old 12-11-2007, 01:23 PM   #684
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

crazybluecivic is on a distinguished road
This Meet has been postponed =(
I’ve decided to do this due to holiday shopping and safety of the scene
We have had so many good turnouts but with big crowds come allot of knuckle heads
I will post a new thread when the time comes to
And it will be ten times better than the last one
I hope all of you stick with me on my decision and please don’t show any Tuesdays @ the empire center aka krispy kreme
I will post a bigger better meet ASAP
So sorry to allot of you things pop up and I have to do whets best for all of us thanks
If you have any question please ask
For future meet sponsors or if you want to be in my upcoming car show
Please e-mail me @ [email protected]
crazybluecivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2007, 01:28 PM   #685
DreamN
Post Whore!

uhh okay

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 12-11-2007, 03:00 PM   #686
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

umm....sure **puts away ricer mmallet**
Old 12-11-2007, 03:26 PM   #687
kvahag
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
kvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant futurekvahag has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kvahag
Quote:
umm....sure **puts away ricer mmallet**

the nissan police are here!
Old 12-11-2007, 05:10 PM   #688
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

i know it sucks but i had to make a choice and i made the smart one dont worrie we will be back up soon the big meets will not die
Old 12-12-2007, 12:04 AM   #689
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazybluecivic View Post
i know it sucks but i had to make a choice and i made the smart one dont worrie we will be back up soon the big meets will not die
i dont get it, why can't we hold the meet like an hour later than usual or something, so that there won't be as many shoppers? i actually called next tuesday off so i can make it...

aren't more than a few people going to show up anyhow?
Old 12-12-2007, 12:12 AM   #690
crazybluecivic
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90 DGRZ View Post
i dont get it, why can't we hold the meet like an hour later than usual or something, so that there won't be as many shoppers? i actually called next tuesday off so i can make it...

aren't more than a few people going to show up anyhow?
i know there will probaly be some people show up but i realy ask that they dont

im sry man there was no way around it cause the best buy stays open till i think 10 or 11pm

still alot of shoppers

just stay tuned ill have another meet up ASAP after hollidays

better rule enforcement 2